• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:14
CEST 08:14
KST 15:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9680 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 49

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 555 Next
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 04 2024 19:14 GMT
#961
Last game I read koshi's post and got townie vibes d1 pretty soon. Not so in this game. The aim of his posts doesn't feel pro town here. Hmmmm
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 19:14 GMT
#962
On March 05 2024 04:12 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:08 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:04 Vivax wrote:
So maybe I just have to accept the fact that if rayn and iamp are actually town like I had in mind earlier, they prefer to annoy the hell out of you instead of actually finding scum and cause a massive unhelpful distraction that makes me reconsider their alignments.

Either way, not helpful.

I still want to kill Trfel. That's where my head is at.
Going to hedge on sandro.
VE/MZ worth looking into more deeply imo.

But Trfel first. I'm not going to repeat the mistake of trying to kill multples.


Nah, if you are against Tfrel you have to cross over me.

No one touches him.


Ok, tell me who I should look into then and I'll tell you if I agree.


mz
ve, maybe
a no posting person like palmar or hapa


how can you look into a person who has posted nothing?
table for two on a tv tray
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 19:14 GMT
#963
Hijole
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 04 2024 19:15 GMT
#964
On March 05 2024 04:12 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:08 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:04 Vivax wrote:
So maybe I just have to accept the fact that if rayn and iamp are actually town like I had in mind earlier, they prefer to annoy the hell out of you instead of actually finding scum and cause a massive unhelpful distraction that makes me reconsider their alignments.

Either way, not helpful.

I still want to kill Trfel. That's where my head is at.
Going to hedge on sandro.
VE/MZ worth looking into more deeply imo.

But Trfel first. I'm not going to repeat the mistake of trying to kill multples.


Nah, if you are against Tfrel you have to cross over me.

No one touches him.


Ok, tell me who I should look into then and I'll tell you if I agree.


mz
ve, maybe
a no posting person like palmar or hapa



lol cmon
Are you asking me to filter people with no posts.

VE/MZ I could see myself agreeing with because mafia is also interested in becoming mayor and they'd be of sufficient calibre.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 19:16 GMT
#965
On March 05 2024 04:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:12 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:04 Vivax wrote:
So maybe I just have to accept the fact that if rayn and iamp are actually town like I had in mind earlier, they prefer to annoy the hell out of you instead of actually finding scum and cause a massive unhelpful distraction that makes me reconsider their alignments.

Either way, not helpful.

I still want to kill Trfel. That's where my head is at.
Going to hedge on sandro.
VE/MZ worth looking into more deeply imo.

But Trfel first. I'm not going to repeat the mistake of trying to kill multples.


Nah, if you are against Tfrel you have to cross over me.

No one touches him.


Ok, tell me who I should look into then and I'll tell you if I agree.


mz
ve, maybe
a no posting person like palmar or hapa


how can you look into a person who has posted nothing?


there are things like

"this guy when he gets mafia just peace out" and stuff like that.

I remember someone from here doing that.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 19:16 GMT
#966
On March 05 2024 04:15 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:12 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:04 Vivax wrote:
So maybe I just have to accept the fact that if rayn and iamp are actually town like I had in mind earlier, they prefer to annoy the hell out of you instead of actually finding scum and cause a massive unhelpful distraction that makes me reconsider their alignments.

Either way, not helpful.

I still want to kill Trfel. That's where my head is at.
Going to hedge on sandro.
VE/MZ worth looking into more deeply imo.

But Trfel first. I'm not going to repeat the mistake of trying to kill multples.


Nah, if you are against Tfrel you have to cross over me.

No one touches him.


Ok, tell me who I should look into then and I'll tell you if I agree.


mz
ve, maybe
a no posting person like palmar or hapa



lol cmon
Are you asking me to filter people with no posts.

VE/MZ I could see myself agreeing with because mafia is also interested in becoming mayor and they'd be of sufficient calibre.

Fwiw I still town read you m8.

I can still ask people how the logic of others plays out.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 19:17 GMT
#967
On March 05 2024 04:13 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:27 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:17 Rels wrote:
Voting ToTheStars, mainly for his last post.

On March 04 2024 20:36 ToTheStars wrote:
I don't think it's fair to say that I posted and then disappeared. I am not going to be playing mafia all day long. Don't expect me to post more than like 5-10 posts per 10-20 pages. Also I am not used to games with over 20 players so I'm likely going to put minimal effort until day 4 or 5, or whenever we get to a more manageable number of players (I'd say 11 living players is when I start really thriving).

I'm a he btw (because I saw somebuddy ask).

And I voted trfel because I didn't like their entrance. It felt a bit off tone-wise, like fake maybe. I am not even close to being convinced they are mafia, but where I come from you use votes to apply pressure, which allows you to develop reads better. I don't really have a grasp on the game right now or on the style of mafia you play here, so 90% of what has been posted so far sounds completely irrelevant to anyone's alignment, and tbh I'm kinda grasping at straws to have any sort of read (and still end up with extremely weak reads). But yes, I am gonna vote my weak scumread because if a wagon starts then I could use the way other players engage with it to start having more reads.


I hate the last paragraph in particular. So much words to justify this weak vote. It looks like he's afraid to do something that might be suspicious and is asking permission

The rest of his filter is also nothing

Would you vote for that if you played in mafiascum?

I don't understand the question how would it change anything?

rayn?

Because he is from mafiascum.

Yeah I got that, I guess my implied questions were, like, is it a normal post to make in mafiascum or something? Is what I said wrong because of this piece of information?

I don't know. I know that they do RVS. He knows we don't do RVS here.
There is not "so much words" in my opinion in his read. His read and justification for vote is:

"I voted trfel because I didn't like their entrance. It felt a bit off tone-wise, like fake maybe. I am not even close to being convinced they are mafia, but where I come from you use votes to apply pressure, which allows you to develop reads better."

I don't consider that "wow so much words", and it lines up pretty well with how people on MS play.
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 04 2024 19:17 GMT
#968
On March 05 2024 04:16 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:12 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:04 Vivax wrote:
So maybe I just have to accept the fact that if rayn and iamp are actually town like I had in mind earlier, they prefer to annoy the hell out of you instead of actually finding scum and cause a massive unhelpful distraction that makes me reconsider their alignments.

Either way, not helpful.

I still want to kill Trfel. That's where my head is at.
Going to hedge on sandro.
VE/MZ worth looking into more deeply imo.

But Trfel first. I'm not going to repeat the mistake of trying to kill multples.


Nah, if you are against Tfrel you have to cross over me.

No one touches him.


Ok, tell me who I should look into then and I'll tell you if I agree.


mz
ve, maybe
a no posting person like palmar or hapa


how can you look into a person who has posted nothing?


there are things like

"this guy when he gets mafia just peace out" and stuff like that.

I remember someone from here doing that.


Yeah but not them.
Palmar likes to scum with marv in the game.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 19:17 GMT
#969
I dont remember who was that player, but I am sure there was one.

Same as shockey saying "meetings" everytime when he was mafia.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 19:18 GMT
#970
On March 05 2024 04:17 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:16 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:12 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:04 Vivax wrote:
So maybe I just have to accept the fact that if rayn and iamp are actually town like I had in mind earlier, they prefer to annoy the hell out of you instead of actually finding scum and cause a massive unhelpful distraction that makes me reconsider their alignments.

Either way, not helpful.

I still want to kill Trfel. That's where my head is at.
Going to hedge on sandro.
VE/MZ worth looking into more deeply imo.

But Trfel first. I'm not going to repeat the mistake of trying to kill multples.


Nah, if you are against Tfrel you have to cross over me.

No one touches him.


Ok, tell me who I should look into then and I'll tell you if I agree.


mz
ve, maybe
a no posting person like palmar or hapa


how can you look into a person who has posted nothing?


there are things like

"this guy when he gets mafia just peace out" and stuff like that.

I remember someone from here doing that.


Yeah but not them.
Palmar likes to scum with marv in the game.


Like this is relevant info idk, that is why I asked.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 19:18 GMT
#971
Why is Oatsmaster town?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 19:18 GMT
#972
On March 05 2024 04:16 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:12 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:04 Vivax wrote:
So maybe I just have to accept the fact that if rayn and iamp are actually town like I had in mind earlier, they prefer to annoy the hell out of you instead of actually finding scum and cause a massive unhelpful distraction that makes me reconsider their alignments.

Either way, not helpful.

I still want to kill Trfel. That's where my head is at.
Going to hedge on sandro.
VE/MZ worth looking into more deeply imo.

But Trfel first. I'm not going to repeat the mistake of trying to kill multples.


Nah, if you are against Tfrel you have to cross over me.

No one touches him.


Ok, tell me who I should look into then and I'll tell you if I agree.


mz
ve, maybe
a no posting person like palmar or hapa


how can you look into a person who has posted nothing?


there are things like

"this guy when he gets mafia just peace out" and stuff like that.

I remember someone from here doing that.

Nobody can just completely peace out, because you get modkilled if you don't post -- or vote -- at all during the day.

The longer people wait to post, the harder it gets for mafia to post, that is regardless of how good the player is as mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 04 2024 19:19 GMT
#973
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:05 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

I’m inclined to agree

I disagree for what it is worth.
The guy who gets lynched as blue regulary now claims it to be mayor.

Press x for doubt

He didn't have any real pressure on him though

Does this not strengthen Koshi's point?

No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2024 19:19 GMT
#974
On March 05 2024 04:18 Alakaslam wrote:
Why is Oatsmaster town?
Do you think he is mafia?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 04 2024 19:20 GMT
#975
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:05 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

I’m inclined to agree

I disagree for what it is worth.
The guy who gets lynched as blue regulary now claims it to be mayor.

Press x for doubt

He didn't have any real pressure on him though

Does this not strengthen Koshi's point?

No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta


Thank you, at least someone gets it.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 19:20 GMT
#976
On March 05 2024 04:14 sandroba wrote:
Last game I read koshi's post and got townie vibes d1 pretty soon. Not so in this game. The aim of his posts doesn't feel pro town here. Hmmmm

I havent posted yet
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 19:21 GMT
#977
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:05 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

I’m inclined to agree

I disagree for what it is worth.
The guy who gets lynched as blue regulary now claims it to be mayor.

Press x for doubt

He didn't have any real pressure on him though

Does this not strengthen Koshi's point?

No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta

Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?
table for two on a tv tray
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 04 2024 19:22 GMT
#978
On March 05 2024 04:20 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:14 sandroba wrote:
Last game I read koshi's post and got townie vibes d1 pretty soon. Not so in this game. The aim of his posts doesn't feel pro town here. Hmmmm

I havent posted yet

I hope you become active soon. I know you as a lazy mafia and a very active townie. right now you look scummy to me
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 04 2024 19:23 GMT
#979
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:05 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

I’m inclined to agree

I disagree for what it is worth.
The guy who gets lynched as blue regulary now claims it to be mayor.

Press x for doubt

He didn't have any real pressure on him though

Does this not strengthen Koshi's point?

No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta

Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 19:23 GMT
#980
On March 05 2024 04:19 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:18 Alakaslam wrote:
Why is Oatsmaster town?
Do you think he is mafia?

I'm beginning to wonder.

I can't remember anything but town reads from him and pedantic accusations.

However, that was why I was SR DP and I don't anymore.

And that might be a piss poor rubric, as I have few games with oats.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 109
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 443
Hyuk 336
Leta 167
Hyun 85
ZergMaN 14
Hm[arnc] 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm229
League of Legends
JimRising 762
Other Games
summit1g8975
WinterStarcraft509
Mew2King66
ArmadaUGS61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick835
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2310
League of Legends
• Rush1479
• Lourlo1127
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 46m
INu's Battles
5h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 46m
Replay Cast
16h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.