• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:04
CEST 15:04
KST 22:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)42Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7842 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 52

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 555 Next
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 04 2024 19:43 GMT
#1021
On March 05 2024 04:42 iamperfection wrote:
Alright we are getting off track. Humoring vivaxs delusions that he made a good play is a waste of time. You either think he is scum or town for that he did we aren't voting him mayor.

Let's talk about how useless ve has been. He also is running for mayor but his post seems insincere to me. I'm voting him

okay iamp moved to town
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 04 2024 19:43 GMT
#1022
On March 05 2024 04:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:32 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 iamperfection wrote:
[quote]
He didn't have any real pressure on him though

Does this not strengthen Koshi's point?

No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta

Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


because you don´t seem so townisch to me

what i seem to you makes no difference since it's vivax we are talking about here.


Yeah but we both have high trust issues so why should he would you instead of himself when he more sure about his aligment then yours. He is for sure no PR but even more sure no scum. As I said to risky. And better claim youself and get elected than voting on somebody else. The claim was unnecessary but it makes him more Town at least for me. IF he is really scum then applaus from me this would be the best mafia move at the beginning of the game that he ever made but I don´t think so. His mafia game sucks and is easy to see (mostly)
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 04 2024 19:43 GMT
#1023
On March 05 2024 04:42 iamperfection wrote:
Alright we are getting off track. Humoring vivaxs delusions that he made a good play is a waste of time. You either think he is scum or town for that he did we aren't voting him mayor.

Let's talk about how useless ve has been. He also is running for mayor but his post seems insincere to me. I'm voting him

What post?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 19:43 GMT
#1024
On March 05 2024 04:42 iamperfection wrote:
Alright we are getting off track. Humoring vivaxs delusions that he made a good play is a waste of time. You either think he is scum or town for that he did we aren't voting him mayor.

Let's talk about how useless ve has been. He also is running for mayor but his post seems insincere to me. I'm voting him

In light of his absence, I am inclined to start agreeing with you but I have seen him do that as town and there is decent logic for it.

Indeed you have yourself mentioned that people absolutely CAN lurk as scum...

But I know what you mean and could get behind it.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 04 2024 19:43 GMT
#1025
On March 05 2024 04:38 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.

Second wagon is often a townie as well. Mafia waits till town suggest a second town wagon and then sits on those 2 wagons. Then town vigis or kills second wagon as is tradition. I still think it is protown to want to give town 2 lynches, as it always provides information. But don't use the wrong reasons.

still scummy
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 19:44 GMT
#1026
On March 05 2024 04:43 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:42 iamperfection wrote:
Alright we are getting off track. Humoring vivaxs delusions that he made a good play is a waste of time. You either think he is scum or town for that he did we aren't voting him mayor.

Let's talk about how useless ve has been. He also is running for mayor but his post seems insincere to me. I'm voting him

What post?

His running for mayor post
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 19:44 GMT
#1027
On March 05 2024 04:43 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:42 iamperfection wrote:
Alright we are getting off track. Humoring vivaxs delusions that he made a good play is a waste of time. You either think he is scum or town for that he did we aren't voting him mayor.

Let's talk about how useless ve has been. He also is running for mayor but his post seems insincere to me. I'm voting him

What post?

Just filter him, it's short enough.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 19:44 GMT
#1028
On March 05 2024 04:36 CopCake wrote:
Hey guys, I am a blue role, mayor me!

I couldnt use my ability day 1

couldnt use my ability day 2

Hey we got the blocker! I can protect role block someone :D oh no I picked the wrong target sorry guys

Oh no, I picked wrong target again


What you did, doesnt help vivax.


Mayor isn't mafia.
Vig can't kill me.
You get a conftown.
Roleblocker only on me.

By the time mafia have one KP I'm still alive.

Y'all just toxic tbh
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 04 2024 19:44 GMT
#1029
On March 05 2024 04:43 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:42 iamperfection wrote:
Alright we are getting off track. Humoring vivaxs delusions that he made a good play is a waste of time. You either think he is scum or town for that he did we aren't voting him mayor.

Let's talk about how useless ve has been. He also is running for mayor but his post seems insincere to me. I'm voting him

What post?

I like that this is what caught Rels attention
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 19:46 GMT
#1030
On March 05 2024 04:42 sandroba wrote:
Why are you trying to keep this useless trash nai discussion going CopCake?


He could do that as mafia. Specially if he is the Goon.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 19:47 GMT
#1031
I wrote this; decided not to post yet to see follow up
On March 04 2024 12:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
So the game started not even an hour ago and people making here already Townreads. How is this possible. I would never give somebody a townread this early.

And how are we supposed to choose a mayor who should be town so early in the game

Don't like this because it breaks the flow of the recent good posts made by iamps & DP

See this:
On March 04 2024 12:52 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
So the game started not even an hour ago and people making here already Townreads. How is this possible. I would never give somebody a townread this early.

And how are we supposed to choose a mayor who should be town so early in the game

upset that town are making town reads?


In addition I like how iamp handled Oats. With humor and progression in reading Oats.
And
I liked how iamp tried to steer away town from retardation around theorycrafting the second wagon.

So iamp lock town till D3
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 19:47 GMT
#1032
On March 05 2024 04:27 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:12 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:11 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:35 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
I’m currently not looking outside my mason partners for mayor.


Sandro is scummy though

He’s townie.

He has pursued me in the chat in a very townie way.

Also this is dumb. Good info for when you flip town. But now all this is dumb.

Whisperer mafia only need to fight 1 townie. While if he posts in the thread he needs to fight 16.

Mason stuff is useless. Keep it to yourselves.

Eh, let them decide. It is far from shitting up the thread.

If that bothers you, you should be shouting me down honestly.

It bothers me that marv kinda forced the sandroba read on us because "mason stuff". Really bad going forward to approach it like that.

Ah OK fair point.

How is this a fair point, koshi isn’t making sense with that post

You must have a different worldview from us.

Can you explain the point he’s making in your own words
No gg, No skill.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 19:47 GMT
#1033
On March 05 2024 04:44 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:36 CopCake wrote:
Hey guys, I am a blue role, mayor me!

I couldnt use my ability day 1

couldnt use my ability day 2

Hey we got the blocker! I can protect role block someone :D oh no I picked the wrong target sorry guys

Oh no, I picked wrong target again


What you did, doesnt help vivax.


Mayor isn't mafia.
Vig can't kill me.
You get a conftown.
Roleblocker only on me.

By the time mafia have one KP I'm still alive.

Y'all just toxic tbh


You also get a kill, and it seems you are pretty sure how to use it and with who.

I dont like it, sorry.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 04 2024 19:47 GMT
#1034
On March 05 2024 04:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:09 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vivax, my point is (as i tend to think other's point is as well);

If you are helping mafia, it doesnt matter to mafia if you are elected as mayor. I understand what you're saying, and yes i can be 100% more certain that i am town than you are, others can't. But i don't understand why we should elect a mayor who is effectively not helping the town, for instance by roleclaiming for no fucking reason... I can understand people thinking as town, that Vivax is 99% town and rayn is maybe 80 or what the fuck ever % town and still best shot at winning the game is electing rayn. I can understand that, and it's not scummy. Like i am considering electing Slam over you, if it comes to that, just because Slam can be reasonable, more likely. Because what i just read over the couple of pages from you does not seem reasonable.

Outside of hypothetical, what % of chance do you think there is that Vivax is scum there?

0,02%

So why not vote him mayor then? I don't get it. Being unable to be NK is the perfect ability to give to a JK. And it's not like mayor gives another ability that could be better used by someone else, apart from deciding the second lynch today, but Vivax already pledged to just kill the second wagon
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2024 19:47 GMT
#1035
On March 05 2024 04:38 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:34 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:32 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:24 Rels wrote:
Look at this way of phrasing things, having to come with justification just for his vote

But yes, I am gonna vote my weak scumread because if a wagon starts then I could use the way other players engage with it to start having more reads.

Am I the only one seeing this or what?
Honestly it feels a bit weak to me. But he's posted so little it's just hard to say.

@Alakaslam, that wasn't really how I would characterise Oatsmaster's play, but I suppose it's up to interpretation.

So how do you?

He just asks "why do you say that" and however honest the reply, just says "that makes no sense" unless it's someone he respects.

Partly, I can get that, but have you NEVER seen aggro scum pursue mislynch opportunities?

What about Oatsmaster's play has been different from that?
To me he's actually seemed to care and is involved. He truly seems interested in his approach, even if that approach is a bit different from mine, it makes me think he is trying to figure out the game.

Caring about what exactly?

Because if he cares to find actual scum, this pursuit of perfection doesn't seem to be a surefire way to me.

He was not far from lynching our cop, for example, for being a bit logically inconsistent- in Oatsmaster's mind.

I think Oats may suffer from some difficulty with theory of mind if he is town here, which I could relate to. In which case I would go right back from a growing SR to a TR.
I'm not confident enough in my read to be interested in defending Oatsmaster here, it's just the impression I got from his posts, which could be wrong. I will say though that whether or not his play is helpful doesn't matter as much as whether or not he truly thinks it is helpful.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 19:48 GMT
#1036
On March 05 2024 04:28 Vivax wrote:
Of course the player with the strongest role should be mayor.
Is that even debatable

Yes actually considering how the fuck are you supposed to use your “strongest” role now
No gg, No skill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 19:48 GMT
#1037
On March 05 2024 04:47 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:44 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:36 CopCake wrote:
Hey guys, I am a blue role, mayor me!

I couldnt use my ability day 1

couldnt use my ability day 2

Hey we got the blocker! I can protect role block someone :D oh no I picked the wrong target sorry guys

Oh no, I picked wrong target again


What you did, doesnt help vivax.


Mayor isn't mafia.
Vig can't kill me.
You get a conftown.
Roleblocker only on me.

By the time mafia have one KP I'm still alive.

Y'all just toxic tbh


You also get a kill, and it seems you are pretty sure how to use it and with who.

I dont like it, sorry.


I'm not sure on anyone we can go by voting.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2024 19:48 GMT
#1038
Badly formatted. But I wrote the one sentence as responds so the mebaby post. And then saw iamp post the same thing basically.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 19:48 GMT
#1039
On March 05 2024 04:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:28 Vivax wrote:
Of course the player with the strongest role should be mayor.
Is that even debatable

Yes actually considering how the fuck are you supposed to use your “strongest” role now


WIth a town that can make the correct decisions it's possible
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 04 2024 19:49 GMT
#1040
On March 05 2024 04:47 Koshi wrote:
I wrote this; decided not to post yet to see follow up
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
So the game started not even an hour ago and people making here already Townreads. How is this possible. I would never give somebody a townread this early.

And how are we supposed to choose a mayor who should be town so early in the game

Don't like this because it breaks the flow of the recent good posts made by iamps & DP

See this:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:52 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
So the game started not even an hour ago and people making here already Townreads. How is this possible. I would never give somebody a townread this early.

And how are we supposed to choose a mayor who should be town so early in the game

upset that town are making town reads?


In addition I like how iamp handled Oats. With humor and progression in reading Oats.
And
I liked how iamp tried to steer away town from retardation around theorycrafting the second wagon.

So iamp lock town till D3

hmm i like your use of retardation
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 243
TaKeTV 167
SteadfastSC107
LamboSC253
Rex15
EnkiAlexander 9
ComeBackTV 9
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy7
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
SteadfastSC 107
LamboSC2 53
Rex 15
BRAT_OK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36522
Shuttle 3012
Horang2 1087
Bisu 931
Jaedong 719
Mini 580
EffOrt 505
Light 428
BeSt 358
firebathero 346
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 314
Soma 304
Stork 258
ggaemo 188
Snow 168
Zeus 166
Rush 157
ZerO 141
Last 141
Pusan 91
Leta 82
hero 78
Sea.KH 60
Killer 60
sorry 54
Sharp 44
Mong 39
Mind 34
Sexy 30
Shinee 29
Aegong 28
Shine 25
Bale 23
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 22
Trap 22
soO 19
Yoon 15
Free 15
PianO 15
NotJumperer 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
JulyZerg 9
HiyA 8
Noble 7
Icarus 7
Sacsri 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4774
qojqva1775
Dendi972
420jenkins72
Fuzer 8
League of Legends
Reynor95
Counter-Strike
x6flipin804
markeloff135
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2011
crisheroes1011
XaKoH 163
Other Games
gofns37405
singsing2160
olofmeister1379
B2W.Neo898
Mlord226
DeMusliM192
Livibee179
Liquid`VortiX103
Mew2King95
ArmadaUGS95
QueenE88
Hui .75
Chillindude17
ZerO(Twitch)11
Railgan9
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream155
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1828
League of Legends
• Jankos2144
• TFBlade741
Other Games
• WagamamaTV194
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 56m
Stellar Fest
23h 56m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.