• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:18
CEST 07:18
KST 14:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7184 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 215

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 213 214 215 216 217 555 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 17:18 GMT
#4281
On March 08 2024 02:11 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 00:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:42 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:14 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:58 Jealous wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
Oh sorry I misread but I think vivax is town now and jat is town now
Jacob more null slam town

Updates from Oats' filter since the above reads list:
2847: Voted JAT anyway despite townreading him, to give Trfel "time to play." Because of where the votes were, I am not gonna change alignments here, but it should be noted that Oats had JAT as town and Trfel as NA.
3414: "Jsl saying that koshi’s thing was a scumslip but DMB’s thing wasn’t a scumslip is super sus"
3861: "I’m just laughing at the jealous post completely accepting that he’s acting in an anti town manner because of “probability”" <- I don't think this is enough for me to assume they SR me but who knows.
3990: "For claim reactions, I think that the way jealous reacted felt very preplanned and lining up the mislynches, what do you think?" <- This is closer to an accusation IMO.*
4067: "Overall, it just doesn’t seem like mz has natural progressions and is not trying to find mafia"
4013: "If this means that you think slam is cop then yes I agree "

So we have:

Town:
Koshi
Iamperfection
Rayn
Palmar
Vivax
JAT
Alakaslam

NA:
DarthPunk
sandroba
Trfel
marvellosity
Hapahauli
ToTheStars
Rels

Scum:
Meapak_Ziphh
Jealous
[?]*
Jacob
VE
DMB
CopCake


Also: "I do agree that either both [rayn and marv] are mafia or rayn is town."

@Oatsmaster: Is this updated reads list of yours accurate? What would you change and why?

Jacob is town, cop is town, tothestars is mafia. You are null, jat is mafia

Updated list:

Town:
Koshi
Iamperfection
Palmar
Vivax
JAT
Jacob
CopCake
Alakaslam

NA:
DarthPunk
marvellosity
ToTheStars
Rels
Jealous

Scum:
JAT
Meapak_Ziphh
Jacob
ToTheStars
VE
DMB
CopCake


Can you elaborate on the above changes? Old positions crossed out, new positions should be accurate.

On March 08 2024 00:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
How did you get jat is town from my filter

From this, quoted above in response to the original list:
Oh sorry I misread but I think vivax is town now and jat is town now

Oh that was night wifom, he’s definitely scum

Alright. Also found your TTS reasoning above, so we can skip that one.

1. I'm guessing Jacob town because of the role claim, correct?
2. Why is JAT scum?
3. And why is CopCake town?

What do you think about my MZ post and dmb?

It felt like a reactionary post because of their math/slamming the CopCake x Alakaslam line of discussion, like you got mad because they did that and messed up the % chances so you latched onto them for it.

Like you, I wasn't thrilled about their Day 1 play, but it's also Day 1 stuff so I'm more willing to write it off when there were people I was more interested in looking into. I also agreed with you that I wanted them to elaborate on their new reads more, particularly the TRs. Without getting more elaboration I find it hard to evaluate how natural the progression is, but I do see your point and will keep an eye out. I also think that they weren't really active/trying to find mafia but they also at least gave a reason for it, as opposed to some other people.

I agree that there is something worth digging into, I just don't think I feel as strongly about it as you seem to at this specific moment.

RE: DMB, I didn't like their posting almost at any point to be honest, they were one of my frontrunners for a lynch, but I think I will have to back off of this until we see how you flip because of how quickly you voted DMB after Alakaslam's reveal. Things might be clearer then.

I’m not really sure what you were trying to say with the first part unless you are saying that I saw that post and went wait wtf then filtered MZ, in which case that’s absolutely correct.

That’s fine regarding dmb.

You’ve spent a whole bunch of time looking at other peoples reads, can we get some of your reads?


1) raynpelikoneet - Was scum reading, flipped town.
2) Oatsmaster - Was town reading, have to assume scum.
3) DarthPunk - Still town reading.
4) Vivax - Still have to assume town read.
5) sandroba - Was town reading, flipped town.
6) Trfel - Was neutral, sheeped Koshi's vote reasons, flipped town.
7) marvellosity - Still green.
8) Jealous - I'm VT.
9) Meapak_Ziphh - Was leaning town, still leaning town but not as confident as other reads.
10) Palmar - Was neutral but unimpressed, now thinking town is somewhat likely.
11) justanothertownie - Was neutral, had ups and downs, now back to neutral-ish.
12) die_meatbaby - Was neutral, went down, now I am just withholding judgment until further info.
13) CopCake - Still lynchable to me.
14) JacobStrangelove - Basically have to believe roleclaim at this point in time at least.
15) Hapahauli - Guessed town despite policy lynch status, flipped town.
16) Iamperfection - Was town, still town.
17) Koshi - Was town, still town, but am less confident compared to before.
18) ToTheStars - Was leaning scum, that hasn't changed and they've been absent, good lynch IMO.
19) VisceraEyes - Was neutral, leaning scum due to PoE and relative reads to others basically.
20) Rels - Was neutral, still fairly neutral mostly due to lack of impressions on activity, will filter next.
21) Alakaslam - Was leaning lynch/scum/wtf, now have to believe claim at this moment.

Why am I less town? Thread sentiment I guess.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 17:19 GMT
#4282
On March 08 2024 02:13 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 23:05 Koshi wrote:
Ok. So we believe slam is town?


This is not even questioned from my part.

1.- Slam´s personality is not the kind of the - plays -
2.- He is very stressed, I think he already shared that and joined last minute.
3.- His reasons to visit Oats makes sense. Even tho I dont consider he was being rude per se I understand why he could see it like that.
4.- Slam is not the kind to kill his - friends -, remember the game he kept chezinu alive? I think from these player base Rayn is probably his favorite person, I know mafia slam could be in a team BUT see points 1,2,3.

I want to discuss the deaths if you allow me to

Yes. Just got home. Got time because for some reason nobody is home.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 17:23 GMT
#4283
If you want my opinion:
rayn: because ve and or Palmar are mafia. I think mafia wouldn't kill rayn over marv if it wasnt the reads. Marv has way more pull in the thread. (Supertinfoil. Cuz marv is mafia and rayn claimed to him)

I forgot thz second kill lol. I am going insane.
I had a good night of sleep.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 17:24 GMT
#4284
On March 08 2024 02:23 Koshi wrote:
If you want my opinion:
rayn: because ve and or Palmar are mafia. I think mafia wouldn't kill rayn over marv if it wasnt the reads. Marv has way more pull in the thread. (Supertinfoil. Cuz marv is mafia and rayn claimed to him)

I forgot thz second kill lol. I am going insane.


You need to consider Mafia either didnt believe Slam´s claim or were more afraid of Rayn / Sandro
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 17:25 GMT
#4285
Ahya
sandroba: maybe also reads?

Goddamn the combination is weird. So not iamp/DP/marv or myself. And I checked. Rayn didnt scumread Oats.

I need to reread sandroba. I didnt read into him except I thought he was town and he defended tfrel. But I dont think he was seen as town as for example me.
I had a good night of sleep.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 17:28 GMT
#4286
The question I have is, why keep Marv alive when he can knight white me and protect me of evil souls and went for Sandro?

I mean, I would be easier to be lynched without Marv.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 17:28 GMT
#4287
On March 08 2024 02:24 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 02:23 Koshi wrote:
If you want my opinion:
rayn: because ve and or Palmar are mafia. I think mafia wouldn't kill rayn over marv if it wasnt the reads. Marv has way more pull in the thread. (Supertinfoil. Cuz marv is mafia and rayn claimed to him)

I forgot thz second kill lol. I am going insane.


You need to consider Mafia either didnt believe Slam´s claim or were more afraid of Rayn / Sandro

Yeah. Why not shoot slam.
Would mafia have known rayn was blue? Because that would make it less likely slam also is blue?

But then marv is mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 17:30 GMT
#4288
Can someone the recent Mafia DP game?

This is the second time I ask.

justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 07 2024 17:31 GMT
#4289
On March 08 2024 02:28 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 02:24 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:23 Koshi wrote:
If you want my opinion:
rayn: because ve and or Palmar are mafia. I think mafia wouldn't kill rayn over marv if it wasnt the reads. Marv has way more pull in the thread. (Supertinfoil. Cuz marv is mafia and rayn claimed to him)

I forgot thz second kill lol. I am going insane.


You need to consider Mafia either didnt believe Slam´s claim or were more afraid of Rayn / Sandro

Yeah. Why not shoot slam.
Would mafia have known rayn was blue? Because that would make it less likely slam also is blue?

But then marv is mafia.

That's the tricky part. Sandro and rayn are both solid shots on their own. I agree rayn either because of his reads or because Marv is mafia (doubtful). Sandro had a very strong position since he was backed by Marv almost unconditionally.
But why would they ever let the claimed cop live? Not even role blocking him?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 17:32 GMT
#4290
On March 08 2024 02:28 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 02:24 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:23 Koshi wrote:
If you want my opinion:
rayn: because ve and or Palmar are mafia. I think mafia wouldn't kill rayn over marv if it wasnt the reads. Marv has way more pull in the thread. (Supertinfoil. Cuz marv is mafia and rayn claimed to him)

I forgot thz second kill lol. I am going insane.


You need to consider Mafia either didnt believe Slam´s claim or were more afraid of Rayn / Sandro

Yeah. Why not shoot slam.
Would mafia have known rayn was blue? Because that would make it less likely slam also is blue?

But then marv is mafia.


I do not think they knew Rayn was blue, unless somehow, they kinda figure out because Rayn wanted to run for mayor? But Rayn is like that and likes the spotlight, I wouldnt have guessed he was blue lol.

So it is more of afraid of later game.

Rayn once told me to kill always the strong players first, so I am going to assume that at least "an old school" is there.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 17:36 GMT
#4291
On March 08 2024 02:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 02:28 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:24 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:23 Koshi wrote:
If you want my opinion:
rayn: because ve and or Palmar are mafia. I think mafia wouldn't kill rayn over marv if it wasnt the reads. Marv has way more pull in the thread. (Supertinfoil. Cuz marv is mafia and rayn claimed to him)

I forgot thz second kill lol. I am going insane.


You need to consider Mafia either didnt believe Slam´s claim or were more afraid of Rayn / Sandro

Yeah. Why not shoot slam.
Would mafia have known rayn was blue? Because that would make it less likely slam also is blue?

But then marv is mafia.

That's the tricky part. Sandro and rayn are both solid shots on their own. I agree rayn either because of his reads or because Marv is mafia (doubtful). Sandro had a very strong position since he was backed by Marv almost unconditionally.
But why would they ever let the claimed cop live? Not even role blocking him?


This is the tricky thing.

I think mafia is pretty narcissistic and do not consider Slam dangerous.

It makes a bit of sense since I would assume Slam would visit Rayn, me or marv.
@Slam: I am correct in that? Who would you have visited?

Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 17:39 GMT
#4292
On March 08 2024 02:30 CopCake wrote:
Can someone the recent Mafia DP game?

This is the second time I ask.


It was 9n another site
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 07 2024 17:39 GMT
#4293
On March 08 2024 02:36 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 02:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:28 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:24 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:23 Koshi wrote:
If you want my opinion:
rayn: because ve and or Palmar are mafia. I think mafia wouldn't kill rayn over marv if it wasnt the reads. Marv has way more pull in the thread. (Supertinfoil. Cuz marv is mafia and rayn claimed to him)

I forgot thz second kill lol. I am going insane.


You need to consider Mafia either didnt believe Slam´s claim or were more afraid of Rayn / Sandro

Yeah. Why not shoot slam.
Would mafia have known rayn was blue? Because that would make it less likely slam also is blue?

But then marv is mafia.

That's the tricky part. Sandro and rayn are both solid shots on their own. I agree rayn either because of his reads or because Marv is mafia (doubtful). Sandro had a very strong position since he was backed by Marv almost unconditionally.
But why would they ever let the claimed cop live? Not even role blocking him?


This is the tricky thing.

I think mafia is pretty narcissistic and do not consider Slam dangerous.

It makes a bit of sense since I would assume Slam would visit Rayn, me or marv.
@Slam: I am correct in that? Who would you have visited?


What do you mean would have visited? He DID visit somebody... and it would have to be a pretty stupid mafia team since it really doesn't matter who is getting the checks.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 17:39 GMT
#4294
Btw, I hope my theorycrafting is not making anyone angry.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 17:42 GMT
#4295
On March 08 2024 02:39 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 02:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:28 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:24 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:23 Koshi wrote:
If you want my opinion:
rayn: because ve and or Palmar are mafia. I think mafia wouldn't kill rayn over marv if it wasnt the reads. Marv has way more pull in the thread. (Supertinfoil. Cuz marv is mafia and rayn claimed to him)

I forgot thz second kill lol. I am going insane.


You need to consider Mafia either didnt believe Slam´s claim or were more afraid of Rayn / Sandro

Yeah. Why not shoot slam.
Would mafia have known rayn was blue? Because that would make it less likely slam also is blue?

But then marv is mafia.

That's the tricky part. Sandro and rayn are both solid shots on their own. I agree rayn either because of his reads or because Marv is mafia (doubtful). Sandro had a very strong position since he was backed by Marv almost unconditionally.
But why would they ever let the claimed cop live? Not even role blocking him?


This is the tricky thing.

I think mafia is pretty narcissistic and do not consider Slam dangerous.

It makes a bit of sense since I would assume Slam would visit Rayn, me or marv.
@Slam: I am correct in that? Who would you have visited?


What do you mean would have visited? He DID visit somebody... and it would have to be a pretty stupid mafia team since it really doesn't matter who is getting the checks.


Instead of Oats, sorry if my english is bad.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 07 2024 17:44 GMT
#4296
On March 08 2024 02:18 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 02:11 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:42 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:14 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:58 Jealous wrote:
[quote]
Updates from Oats' filter since the above reads list:
2847: Voted JAT anyway despite townreading him, to give Trfel "time to play." Because of where the votes were, I am not gonna change alignments here, but it should be noted that Oats had JAT as town and Trfel as NA.
3414: "Jsl saying that koshi’s thing was a scumslip but DMB’s thing wasn’t a scumslip is super sus"
3861: "I’m just laughing at the jealous post completely accepting that he’s acting in an anti town manner because of “probability”" <- I don't think this is enough for me to assume they SR me but who knows.
3990: "For claim reactions, I think that the way jealous reacted felt very preplanned and lining up the mislynches, what do you think?" <- This is closer to an accusation IMO.*
4067: "Overall, it just doesn’t seem like mz has natural progressions and is not trying to find mafia"
4013: "If this means that you think slam is cop then yes I agree "

So we have:

Town:
Koshi
Iamperfection
Rayn
Palmar
Vivax
JAT
Alakaslam

NA:
DarthPunk
sandroba
Trfel
marvellosity
Hapahauli
ToTheStars
Rels

Scum:
Meapak_Ziphh
Jealous
[?]*
Jacob
VE
DMB
CopCake


Also: "I do agree that either both [rayn and marv] are mafia or rayn is town."

@Oatsmaster: Is this updated reads list of yours accurate? What would you change and why?

Jacob is town, cop is town, tothestars is mafia. You are null, jat is mafia

Updated list:

Town:
Koshi
Iamperfection
Palmar
Vivax
JAT
Jacob
CopCake
Alakaslam

NA:
DarthPunk
marvellosity
ToTheStars
Rels
Jealous

Scum:
JAT
Meapak_Ziphh
Jacob
ToTheStars
VE
DMB
CopCake


Can you elaborate on the above changes? Old positions crossed out, new positions should be accurate.

On March 08 2024 00:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
How did you get jat is town from my filter

From this, quoted above in response to the original list:
Oh sorry I misread but I think vivax is town now and jat is town now

Oh that was night wifom, he’s definitely scum

Alright. Also found your TTS reasoning above, so we can skip that one.

1. I'm guessing Jacob town because of the role claim, correct?
2. Why is JAT scum?
3. And why is CopCake town?

What do you think about my MZ post and dmb?

It felt like a reactionary post because of their math/slamming the CopCake x Alakaslam line of discussion, like you got mad because they did that and messed up the % chances so you latched onto them for it.

Like you, I wasn't thrilled about their Day 1 play, but it's also Day 1 stuff so I'm more willing to write it off when there were people I was more interested in looking into. I also agreed with you that I wanted them to elaborate on their new reads more, particularly the TRs. Without getting more elaboration I find it hard to evaluate how natural the progression is, but I do see your point and will keep an eye out. I also think that they weren't really active/trying to find mafia but they also at least gave a reason for it, as opposed to some other people.

I agree that there is something worth digging into, I just don't think I feel as strongly about it as you seem to at this specific moment.

RE: DMB, I didn't like their posting almost at any point to be honest, they were one of my frontrunners for a lynch, but I think I will have to back off of this until we see how you flip because of how quickly you voted DMB after Alakaslam's reveal. Things might be clearer then.

I’m not really sure what you were trying to say with the first part unless you are saying that I saw that post and went wait wtf then filtered MZ, in which case that’s absolutely correct.

That’s fine regarding dmb.

You’ve spent a whole bunch of time looking at other peoples reads, can we get some of your reads?


1) raynpelikoneet - Was scum reading, flipped town.
2) Oatsmaster - Was town reading, have to assume scum.
3) DarthPunk - Still town reading.
4) Vivax - Still have to assume town read.
5) sandroba - Was town reading, flipped town.
6) Trfel - Was neutral, sheeped Koshi's vote reasons, flipped town.
7) marvellosity - Still green.
8) Jealous - I'm VT.
9) Meapak_Ziphh - Was leaning town, still leaning town but not as confident as other reads.
10) Palmar - Was neutral but unimpressed, now thinking town is somewhat likely.
11) justanothertownie - Was neutral, had ups and downs, now back to neutral-ish.
12) die_meatbaby - Was neutral, went down, now I am just withholding judgment until further info.
13) CopCake - Still lynchable to me.
14) JacobStrangelove - Basically have to believe roleclaim at this point in time at least.
15) Hapahauli - Guessed town despite policy lynch status, flipped town.
16) Iamperfection - Was town, still town.
17) Koshi - Was town, still town, but am less confident compared to before.
18) ToTheStars - Was leaning scum, that hasn't changed and they've been absent, good lynch IMO.
19) VisceraEyes - Was neutral, leaning scum due to PoE and relative reads to others basically.
20) Rels - Was neutral, still fairly neutral mostly due to lack of impressions on activity, will filter next.
21) Alakaslam - Was leaning lynch/scum/wtf, now have to believe claim at this moment.

Why am I less town? Thread sentiment I guess.

You've been lazy/busy but somehow still have the conviction to not lynch Oats, or at least claim to. Some little piece of me suspects you said that to get reactions, which is supported by you later saying it is terrible. Maybe you're playing around/holding your cards close to your chest. I'm not getting a good read on you recently, and I don't like that, but I'm also not good so I can't judge too harshly.

Still, a lot of your recent posts are "haven't read your filter but X" or just meta-reads (like MZ). Asking questions but not offering too much besides that. It just doesn't feel good. But, not so bad that I'm downgrading you.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 17:56 GMT
#4297
On March 08 2024 02:39 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 02:30 CopCake wrote:
Can someone the recent Mafia DP game?

This is the second time I ask.


It was 9n another site


I need a link
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 18:05 GMT
#4298
I also want to point out that, any of the whisperers picked Slam.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 18:07 GMT
#4299
Well, actually, Idk how the whispers thing works, do you get a pm in the day telling you that you can invite someone on discord or do you get it during the night?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 18:10 GMT
#4300
On March 08 2024 02:36 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 02:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:28 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:24 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:23 Koshi wrote:
If you want my opinion:
rayn: because ve and or Palmar are mafia. I think mafia wouldn't kill rayn over marv if it wasnt the reads. Marv has way more pull in the thread. (Supertinfoil. Cuz marv is mafia and rayn claimed to him)

I forgot thz second kill lol. I am going insane.


You need to consider Mafia either didnt believe Slam´s claim or were more afraid of Rayn / Sandro

Yeah. Why not shoot slam.
Would mafia have known rayn was blue? Because that would make it less likely slam also is blue?

But then marv is mafia.

That's the tricky part. Sandro and rayn are both solid shots on their own. I agree rayn either because of his reads or because Marv is mafia (doubtful). Sandro had a very strong position since he was backed by Marv almost unconditionally.
But why would they ever let the claimed cop live? Not even role blocking him?


This is the tricky thing.

I think mafia is pretty narcissistic and do not consider Slam dangerous.

It makes a bit of sense since I would assume Slam would visit Rayn, me or marv.
@Slam: I am correct in that? Who would you have visited?


.... think deeply about this question

What would I have done? Well, didn't I do it?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 213 214 215 216 217 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1301
910 97
Hyun 92
NotJumperer 52
Bale 41
Noble 18
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
febbydoto13
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King117
Other Games
summit1g7357
Coldzera 732
hungrybox616
JimRising 608
WinterStarcraft363
C9.Mang0298
PiGStarcraft234
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 37
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2130
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo901
• Stunt294
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 43m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 43m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 43m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.