• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:44
CEST 22:44
KST 05:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9381 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 194

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 192 193 194 195 196 555 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 03:36 GMT
#3861
I’m just laughing at the jealous post completely accepting that he’s acting in an anti town manner because of “probability”
No gg, No skill.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 03:36 GMT
#3862
On March 07 2024 12:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:29 Vivax wrote:
I suspect she got instructed to fake dumbtell.
Which means the mafia is in dumpster fire mode.


yeah because I would listen to orders people instructions... will not happen

But as nobody is goeing to explain it to me i go sleep and you all can fuck off.I already now the obs would be nicer to me -.-

you ever watch the show taskmaster. All the information is on the task. Or in this case all the information is in the op.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:37 GMT
#3863
Yeah ok jake, you are the gunsmith, that was obvious before you claimed, sorry for fucking it up.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 03:38 GMT
#3864
On March 07 2024 12:35 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:30 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:27 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:20 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
Literally entirely through eod and the night it’s there? What are you talking about

i mean did you not read what just happened ???

Like what are you talking about? It makes 0 sense for slam to do what he did as mafia, I don’t see any ccs or any softed CCs



Be honest if it wasn‘t you, what would you do ?
There‘s not much choice here.

But we can pretend at least.

If like koshi got red checked? I’m not lynching him

oats dmb dumb town telled and you ignored it.

It’s way too dumb to be real she asked the same question like 5 times cmon now

what do you mean ???


it was once and just an extra response to my prod.

And another response to jsl, and one more to me after I made my post

Look the info is in the thread, I can lead you to water but you have to drink
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 03:38 GMT
#3865
On March 07 2024 12:35 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:29 Jealous wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:17 Jealous wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:13 Alakaslam wrote:
Hi
Anyone voting outside of me or Oatsmaster better have a damned good reason

Not really sure if you realize that miller is a role

Only one way to find out.

##Vote: Oatsmaster

If you're confirmed scum, WP. If you flip VT (Miller), I'm sorry.

Explain how this makes sense? You thought I was town before the check, why would I not be town now?

Because I believe it is more likely that I was wrong in my read on you than the probability of all of the following combined:

Alakaslam claiming cop as mafia, getting away with it, and then claiming you are mafia +
Alakaslam and a Mafia Framer both targeting you at the same time +
Alakaslam targeting you N1 and you happen to be an Unaware Miller

No point in overthinking it beyond that IMO. You flip red, I vote red. You get lynched and flip green, we lynch Slam. If you're truly Unaware Miller and Slam is truly cop and is for whatever reason still alive, well, we get fucked. I don't see any other way around it.

What alternatives do you propose to the above reasoning?

You do realize that framer and miller are independent events right
Very ridiculous you are setting up this premise that I’m flipping green and then you yeet slam after

Yea, I'm saying that the probability of all three of those events combined is still less likely than me just being wrong in my read on you.

In other words, if there is a 10% chance of A, 10% chance of B, and 10% chance of C, but a >40% chance of me just being straight up wrong in my D1/N1 reads, I'm going with the >40% chance. Again, props or sorry, whichever happens happens.

Nice taking no personal responsibility for your actions
No gg, No skill.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 03:38 GMT
#3866
Oh this is also why I had zero fear of being lynched I always knew I could claim once my role had been expended.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 03:38 GMT
#3867
On March 07 2024 12:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:35 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:30 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:27 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:20 iamperfection wrote:
[quote]
i mean did you not read what just happened ???

Like what are you talking about? It makes 0 sense for slam to do what he did as mafia, I don’t see any ccs or any softed CCs



Be honest if it wasn‘t you, what would you do ?
There‘s not much choice here.

But we can pretend at least.

If like koshi got red checked? I’m not lynching him

oats dmb dumb town telled and you ignored it.

It’s way too dumb to be real she asked the same question like 5 times cmon now

what do you mean ???


it was once and just an extra response to my prod.

And another response to jsl, and one more to me after I made my post

Look the info is in the thread, I can lead you to water but you have to drink

that wasnt asking it was complaining.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 03:39 GMT
#3868
On March 07 2024 12:38 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:35 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:30 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:27 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
Like what are you talking about? It makes 0 sense for slam to do what he did as mafia, I don’t see any ccs or any softed CCs



Be honest if it wasn‘t you, what would you do ?
There‘s not much choice here.

But we can pretend at least.

If like koshi got red checked? I’m not lynching him

oats dmb dumb town telled and you ignored it.

It’s way too dumb to be real she asked the same question like 5 times cmon now

what do you mean ???


it was once and just an extra response to my prod.

And another response to jsl, and one more to me after I made my post

Look the info is in the thread, I can lead you to water but you have to drink

that wasnt asking it was complaining.

Same energy
No gg, No skill.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 03:39 GMT
#3869
On March 07 2024 12:37 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah ok jake, you are the gunsmith, that was obvious before you claimed, sorry for fucking it up.


That's okay it's going to make a great night post.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 07 2024 03:40 GMT
#3870
On March 07 2024 04:39 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 04:36 marvellosity wrote:
POIDH


Rels is also cute

Second <3
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 03:40 GMT
#3871
Oats your mission should you choose to accept it is to spew as much towness as possible this cycle. Then we can lynch VE if not i salute you my friend.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 07 2024 03:40 GMT
#3872
New theory:

The mafia is slam, Oats, DMB, Rels, marv

Slam gave up D1. Rels is too busy. Oats did his best but can‘t contain all that info leaking out of dmb in the thread and wants to kill her. Slam told him not to and is avenging dmb by fakeclaiming cop to fake a redcheck on his teammate.

Marv is in shambles and just wants to spend a bit of time with Palmar.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 07 2024 03:41 GMT
#3873
On March 07 2024 12:38 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Oh this is also why I had zero fear of being lynched I always knew I could claim once my role had been expended.

Oh wow is it really a single use? So yeah kind of a shitty vig, 4 blues is definitely possible
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 07 2024 03:41 GMT
#3874
On March 07 2024 12:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:35 Jealous wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:29 Jealous wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:17 Jealous wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:13 Alakaslam wrote:
Hi
Anyone voting outside of me or Oatsmaster better have a damned good reason

Not really sure if you realize that miller is a role

Only one way to find out.

##Vote: Oatsmaster

If you're confirmed scum, WP. If you flip VT (Miller), I'm sorry.

Explain how this makes sense? You thought I was town before the check, why would I not be town now?

Because I believe it is more likely that I was wrong in my read on you than the probability of all of the following combined:

Alakaslam claiming cop as mafia, getting away with it, and then claiming you are mafia +
Alakaslam and a Mafia Framer both targeting you at the same time +
Alakaslam targeting you N1 and you happen to be an Unaware Miller

No point in overthinking it beyond that IMO. You flip red, I vote red. You get lynched and flip green, we lynch Slam. If you're truly Unaware Miller and Slam is truly cop and is for whatever reason still alive, well, we get fucked. I don't see any other way around it.

What alternatives do you propose to the above reasoning?

You do realize that framer and miller are independent events right
Very ridiculous you are setting up this premise that I’m flipping green and then you yeet slam after

Yea, I'm saying that the probability of all three of those events combined is still less likely than me just being wrong in my read on you.

In other words, if there is a 10% chance of A, 10% chance of B, and 10% chance of C, but a >40% chance of me just being straight up wrong in my D1/N1 reads, I'm going with the >40% chance. Again, props or sorry, whichever happens happens.

Nice taking no personal responsibility for your actions

I guess this is you trying to make me look scummy as a last ditch effort? Meh.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:41 GMT
#3875
why did mafia not shoot slam, or even roleblock him?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:41 GMT
#3876
Vivax did you get roleblocked?

I am assuming yes.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 07 2024 03:41 GMT
#3877
On March 07 2024 12:36 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:30 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:29 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:29 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:27 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:26 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 iamperfection wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:24 DarthPunk wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT TOWN

I have been given a Vig shot in the night.

I intend to VIG TTS.


whoa whoa whoa so we allegedly have 4 blues. 3 really strong ones and one weak one ?


Is gunsmith that weak>


So you aren't scared of a rollblocker? I guess jailkeeper is still alive... not sure why you wouldn't keep that quiet until night.


YES I KNOW I FORGOT ABOUT A ROLEBLOCKER


I'm over here facepalming. Although that does seem like a town move to make.



Okay thoughts town should gunsmith claim now? No reason not to right?


DP getting it points at you already.



Yeah okay, initially I was giving it to Koshi but then I started reading Koshi's filter hence my random flip on Koshi out of nowhere when I saw the scum slip.

I then thought probably DP because Rayn or Sand are the most town to most of town and most likely to be killed (although I had a pm open with give gun to ray ready to go as I was trying to snipe DP's post to know if I SHOULD give it to him or not)

Also backed up by DP talking a lot about what he wanted VIG to do and thus if he did something cray I could pin it on him later.

and yeah it's one shot gunsmith clarified with Grack..

Now if this isn't clearly enough proof I'm gun smith just from game state. I breadcrumbed initially giving gun to Koshi in the gay thread. well not like breakcrumbed breadcrumbed but implied I was all in on his conspiracy plan (the one AMERICAN of the classy group who HUNTED FOX's) Then if you noticed all my talk about how many blues are there after jack of all trades died. then my talk before the night ended concerned more with finding the most town person to give gun to rather than scum hunting.




Well it sounds like I need to rethink my scumread of you unless you and one of my best townreads in DP are making a turboscum play with a mafia vigilante type role. But still it relies on you going unCC'd which as I've said ad nauseum at this point is so dumb I'm not going to entertain it in this situation.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 03:41 GMT
#3878
On March 07 2024 12:40 Vivax wrote:
New theory:

The mafia is slam, Oats, DMB, Rels, marv

Slam gave up D1. Rels is too busy. Oats did his best but can‘t contain all that info leaking out of dmb in the thread and wants to kill her. Slam told him not to and is avenging dmb by fakeclaiming cop to fake a redcheck on his teammate.

Marv is in shambles and just wants to spend a bit of time with Palmar.

i want whatever your smoking
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 07 2024 03:41 GMT
#3879
On March 07 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax did you get roleblocked?

I am assuming yes.


I don‘t know.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 07 2024 03:42 GMT
#3880
On March 07 2024 12:11 Alakaslam wrote:
Hi

Oats

I take everything back

When you are mafia, you have to take what you can get

Redcheck Oatsmaster

Even mafia didn't believe my claim. Or they just... had a better blue shot. Props to mafia team.

VE scores D1 again

Ggnore
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 192 193 194 195 196 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O92
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason167
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16240
Artosis 913
ZZZero.O 92
Hyun 39
NaDa 26
Bale 25
League of Legends
Doublelift3391
JimRising 382
Counter-Strike
Fnx 791
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7431
Other Games
summit1g7736
FrodaN2915
B2W.Neo692
ToD258
KnowMe186
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1478
BasetradeTV261
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 44
• StrangeGG 42
• Adnapsc2 25
• Reevou 7
• musti20045 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki31
• blackmanpl 3
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie939
• Shiphtur215
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 16m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 16m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 16m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.