• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:22
CEST 23:22
KST 06:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8393 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 195

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 193 194 195 196 197 555 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 07 2024 03:42 GMT
#3881
On March 07 2024 04:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Rels we have literally a french sports car now btw!!!! ^_^

Good choice
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 03:42 GMT
#3882
On March 07 2024 12:40 iamperfection wrote:
Oats your mission should you choose to accept it is to spew as much towness as possible this cycle. Then we can lynch VE if not i salute you my friend.

🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♂️
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:42 GMT
#3883
On March 07 2024 12:41 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax did you get roleblocked?

I am assuming yes.


I don‘t know.


You don;t get notified?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 03:43 GMT
#3884
On March 07 2024 12:40 Vivax wrote:
New theory:

The mafia is slam, Oats, DMB, Rels, marv

Slam gave up D1. Rels is too busy. Oats did his best but can‘t contain all that info leaking out of dmb in the thread and wants to kill her. Slam told him not to and is avenging dmb by fakeclaiming cop to fake a redcheck on his teammate.

Marv is in shambles and just wants to spend a bit of time with Palmar.

Alright alright let’s take the tin foil off,
What do you think about Palmar?
No gg, No skill.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 07 2024 03:43 GMT
#3885
On March 07 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
why did mafia not shoot slam, or even roleblock him?

When I saw it discussed D1 I didn't even understand why rayn thought it was real
I would have also dismissed it
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 03:43 GMT
#3886
On March 07 2024 12:41 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:38 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Oh this is also why I had zero fear of being lynched I always knew I could claim once my role had been expended.

Oh wow is it really a single use? So yeah kind of a shitty vig, 4 blues is definitely possible


Kinda shitty but it can be used if used well to semi confirm two people compared to vig that you know could be mafia vig or town vig and only goes to one.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 07 2024 03:43 GMT
#3887
On March 07 2024 12:42 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:41 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax did you get roleblocked?

I am assuming yes.


I don‘t know.


You don;t get notified?


It‘s in the OP at the bottom
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 07 2024 03:43 GMT
#3888
On March 07 2024 12:42 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:41 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax did you get roleblocked?

I am assuming yes.


I don‘t know.


You don;t get notified?


From OP:

Players will not be informed if they are role blocked (unless they would otherwise be receiving info)
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 03:43 GMT
#3889
On March 07 2024 12:42 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:41 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax did you get roleblocked?

I am assuming yes.


I don‘t know.


You don;t get notified?


who did you jail btw?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 03:43 GMT
#3890
On March 07 2024 12:42 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:41 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax did you get roleblocked?

I am assuming yes.


I don‘t know.


You don;t get notified?

next person not to read the op i swear to god.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 07 2024 03:44 GMT
#3891
On March 07 2024 06:11 Koshi wrote:
Rels posts read uninterested. Good case from JAT on Rels.

I can't believe everyone is saying that. It's one of the most garbage case I've ever read
JAT looks pretty good for the rest of N1 though
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:45 GMT
#3892
On March 07 2024 12:43 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:41 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax did you get roleblocked?

I am assuming yes.


I don‘t know.


You don;t get notified?

next person not to read the op i swear to god.


You feeling a bit rustled?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 07 2024 03:45 GMT
#3893
On March 07 2024 12:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:40 Vivax wrote:
New theory:

The mafia is slam, Oats, DMB, Rels, marv

Slam gave up D1. Rels is too busy. Oats did his best but can‘t contain all that info leaking out of dmb in the thread and wants to kill her. Slam told him not to and is avenging dmb by fakeclaiming cop to fake a redcheck on his teammate.

Marv is in shambles and just wants to spend a bit of time with Palmar.

Alright alright let’s take the tin foil off,
What do you think about Palmar?


Nothing, never heard of him.

Don‘t know actually I‘m just going to wait and watch what he wants to do today.

But I think I already now.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 03:45 GMT
#3894
On March 07 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
why did mafia not shoot slam, or even roleblock him?

My current hypothesis is they have a framer and felt good about him checking me
No gg, No skill.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 03:45 GMT
#3895
On March 07 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
why did mafia not shoot slam, or even roleblock him?


Actually I imagine jack of all trades or watcher could have been on slam. we won't know until after the game if rel was but thinking about it it's not a awful choice to just hope he misses and kill two strong town. The chance of there being lots of blue would have been a concern.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 03:45 GMT
#3896
Btw anybody got whispered yet?
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 03:46 GMT
#3897
I really don't know if Mafia DMB makes that dumbslip
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 03:46 GMT
#3898
On March 07 2024 12:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
why did mafia not shoot slam, or even roleblock him?

My current hypothesis is they have a framer and felt good about him checking me


Did they know slam was checking you he was calling you town.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 07 2024 03:46 GMT
#3899
On March 07 2024 12:43 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 12:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:41 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax did you get roleblocked?

I am assuming yes.


I don‘t know.


You don;t get notified?


who did you jail btw?


DP.

It was a jail with hidden weapons.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 03:46 GMT
#3900
Joat + cop will mean that framer is very likely
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 193 194 195 196 197 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 253
Nina 117
SteadfastSC 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2378
910 60
Bale 13
Super Smash Bros
PPMD52
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1237
Other Games
summit1g6901
Grubby2332
shahzam620
C9.Mang0192
UpATreeSC58
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 71
• Hupsaiya 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 32
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21189
Other Games
• imaqtpie880
• Shiphtur295
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 38m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 38m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 38m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.