• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:05
CEST 03:05
KST 10:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8494 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 216

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 214 215 216 217 218 555 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 18:13 GMT
#4301
On March 08 2024 02:42 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 02:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:28 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:24 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:23 Koshi wrote:
If you want my opinion:
rayn: because ve and or Palmar are mafia. I think mafia wouldn't kill rayn over marv if it wasnt the reads. Marv has way more pull in the thread. (Supertinfoil. Cuz marv is mafia and rayn claimed to him)

I forgot thz second kill lol. I am going insane.


You need to consider Mafia either didnt believe Slam´s claim or were more afraid of Rayn / Sandro

Yeah. Why not shoot slam.
Would mafia have known rayn was blue? Because that would make it less likely slam also is blue?

But then marv is mafia.

That's the tricky part. Sandro and rayn are both solid shots on their own. I agree rayn either because of his reads or because Marv is mafia (doubtful). Sandro had a very strong position since he was backed by Marv almost unconditionally.
But why would they ever let the claimed cop live? Not even role blocking him?


This is the tricky thing.

I think mafia is pretty narcissistic and do not consider Slam dangerous.

It makes a bit of sense since I would assume Slam would visit Rayn, me or marv.
@Slam: I am correct in that? Who would you have visited?


What do you mean would have visited? He DID visit somebody... and it would have to be a pretty stupid mafia team since it really doesn't matter who is getting the checks.


Instead of Oats, sorry if my english is bad.

OH yeah I said that already, DP
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 18:14 GMT
#4302
On March 08 2024 03:05 CopCake wrote:
I also want to point out that, any of the whisperers picked Slam.

Nope, none did
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 18:15 GMT
#4303
On March 08 2024 03:13 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 02:42 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:28 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:24 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:23 Koshi wrote:
If you want my opinion:
rayn: because ve and or Palmar are mafia. I think mafia wouldn't kill rayn over marv if it wasnt the reads. Marv has way more pull in the thread. (Supertinfoil. Cuz marv is mafia and rayn claimed to him)

I forgot thz second kill lol. I am going insane.


You need to consider Mafia either didnt believe Slam´s claim or were more afraid of Rayn / Sandro

Yeah. Why not shoot slam.
Would mafia have known rayn was blue? Because that would make it less likely slam also is blue?

But then marv is mafia.

That's the tricky part. Sandro and rayn are both solid shots on their own. I agree rayn either because of his reads or because Marv is mafia (doubtful). Sandro had a very strong position since he was backed by Marv almost unconditionally.
But why would they ever let the claimed cop live? Not even role blocking him?


This is the tricky thing.

I think mafia is pretty narcissistic and do not consider Slam dangerous.

It makes a bit of sense since I would assume Slam would visit Rayn, me or marv.
@Slam: I am correct in that? Who would you have visited?


What do you mean would have visited? He DID visit somebody... and it would have to be a pretty stupid mafia team since it really doesn't matter who is getting the checks.


Instead of Oats, sorry if my english is bad.

OH yeah I said that already, DP


D:

I am not a Slam expert.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 07 2024 18:19 GMT
#4304
On March 08 2024 03:07 CopCake wrote:
Well, actually, Idk how the whispers thing works, do you get a pm in the day telling you that you can invite someone on discord or do you get it during the night?

You get a PM right after the Day post.

In addition to the usual roles, I will be adding mason chats into this game. At the start of each day I will randomize 2 players to become the whisperers for the cycle. They will be informed of this via PM. These players may (or may choose not to) PM me the name of one player to obtain a Discord chat with them for the rest of the day/night cycle. You may paraphrase discussions that occur, but you may not copy paste the log into the thread. Once the players reduce to 13 or less there will only be 1 whisperer.

^ Does no one read the games they play in? Should be policy to lynch people who don't TBH.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 18:20 GMT
#4305
On March 08 2024 03:15 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 03:13 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:42 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:28 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:24 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:23 Koshi wrote:
If you want my opinion:
rayn: because ve and or Palmar are mafia. I think mafia wouldn't kill rayn over marv if it wasnt the reads. Marv has way more pull in the thread. (Supertinfoil. Cuz marv is mafia and rayn claimed to him)

I forgot thz second kill lol. I am going insane.


You need to consider Mafia either didnt believe Slam´s claim or were more afraid of Rayn / Sandro

Yeah. Why not shoot slam.
Would mafia have known rayn was blue? Because that would make it less likely slam also is blue?

But then marv is mafia.

That's the tricky part. Sandro and rayn are both solid shots on their own. I agree rayn either because of his reads or because Marv is mafia (doubtful). Sandro had a very strong position since he was backed by Marv almost unconditionally.
But why would they ever let the claimed cop live? Not even role blocking him?


This is the tricky thing.

I think mafia is pretty narcissistic and do not consider Slam dangerous.

It makes a bit of sense since I would assume Slam would visit Rayn, me or marv.
@Slam: I am correct in that? Who would you have visited?


What do you mean would have visited? He DID visit somebody... and it would have to be a pretty stupid mafia team since it really doesn't matter who is getting the checks.


Instead of Oats, sorry if my english is bad.

OH yeah I said that already, DP


D:

I am not a Slam expert.

I am very very rarely blue. I haven't formed a blue meta yet
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 18:22 GMT
#4306
On March 08 2024 02:44 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 02:18 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:11 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:42 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:14 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
Jacob is town, cop is town, tothestars is mafia. You are null, jat is mafia

Updated list:

Town:
Koshi
Iamperfection
Palmar
Vivax
JAT
Jacob
CopCake
Alakaslam

NA:
DarthPunk
marvellosity
ToTheStars
Rels
Jealous

Scum:
JAT
Meapak_Ziphh
Jacob
ToTheStars
VE
DMB
CopCake


Can you elaborate on the above changes? Old positions crossed out, new positions should be accurate.

On March 08 2024 00:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
How did you get jat is town from my filter

From this, quoted above in response to the original list:
Oh sorry I misread but I think vivax is town now and jat is town now

Oh that was night wifom, he’s definitely scum

Alright. Also found your TTS reasoning above, so we can skip that one.

1. I'm guessing Jacob town because of the role claim, correct?
2. Why is JAT scum?
3. And why is CopCake town?

What do you think about my MZ post and dmb?

It felt like a reactionary post because of their math/slamming the CopCake x Alakaslam line of discussion, like you got mad because they did that and messed up the % chances so you latched onto them for it.

Like you, I wasn't thrilled about their Day 1 play, but it's also Day 1 stuff so I'm more willing to write it off when there were people I was more interested in looking into. I also agreed with you that I wanted them to elaborate on their new reads more, particularly the TRs. Without getting more elaboration I find it hard to evaluate how natural the progression is, but I do see your point and will keep an eye out. I also think that they weren't really active/trying to find mafia but they also at least gave a reason for it, as opposed to some other people.

I agree that there is something worth digging into, I just don't think I feel as strongly about it as you seem to at this specific moment.

RE: DMB, I didn't like their posting almost at any point to be honest, they were one of my frontrunners for a lynch, but I think I will have to back off of this until we see how you flip because of how quickly you voted DMB after Alakaslam's reveal. Things might be clearer then.

I’m not really sure what you were trying to say with the first part unless you are saying that I saw that post and went wait wtf then filtered MZ, in which case that’s absolutely correct.

That’s fine regarding dmb.

You’ve spent a whole bunch of time looking at other peoples reads, can we get some of your reads?


1) raynpelikoneet - Was scum reading, flipped town.
2) Oatsmaster - Was town reading, have to assume scum.
3) DarthPunk - Still town reading.
4) Vivax - Still have to assume town read.
5) sandroba - Was town reading, flipped town.
6) Trfel - Was neutral, sheeped Koshi's vote reasons, flipped town.
7) marvellosity - Still green.
8) Jealous - I'm VT.
9) Meapak_Ziphh - Was leaning town, still leaning town but not as confident as other reads.
10) Palmar - Was neutral but unimpressed, now thinking town is somewhat likely.
11) justanothertownie - Was neutral, had ups and downs, now back to neutral-ish.
12) die_meatbaby - Was neutral, went down, now I am just withholding judgment until further info.
13) CopCake - Still lynchable to me.
14) JacobStrangelove - Basically have to believe roleclaim at this point in time at least.
15) Hapahauli - Guessed town despite policy lynch status, flipped town.
16) Iamperfection - Was town, still town.
17) Koshi - Was town, still town, but am less confident compared to before.
18) ToTheStars - Was leaning scum, that hasn't changed and they've been absent, good lynch IMO.
19) VisceraEyes - Was neutral, leaning scum due to PoE and relative reads to others basically.
20) Rels - Was neutral, still fairly neutral mostly due to lack of impressions on activity, will filter next.
21) Alakaslam - Was leaning lynch/scum/wtf, now have to believe claim at this moment.

Why am I less town? Thread sentiment I guess.

You've been lazy/busy but somehow still have the conviction to not lynch Oats, or at least claim to. Some little piece of me suspects you said that to get reactions, which is supported by you later saying it is terrible. Maybe you're playing around/holding your cards close to your chest. I'm not getting a good read on you recently, and I don't like that, but I'm also not good so I can't judge too harshly.

Still, a lot of your recent posts are "haven't read your filter but X" or just meta-reads (like MZ). Asking questions but not offering too much besides that. It just doesn't feel good. But, not so bad that I'm downgrading you.

Probably fair.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 18:23 GMT
#4307
On March 08 2024 02:56 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 02:39 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:30 CopCake wrote:
Can someone the recent Mafia DP game?

This is the second time I ask.


It was 9n another site


I need a link

Need to ask DP then. I dont know which site
I had a good night of sleep.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 18:27 GMT
#4308
On March 08 2024 03:20 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 03:15 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 03:13 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:42 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:28 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:24 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:23 Koshi wrote:
If you want my opinion:
rayn: because ve and or Palmar are mafia. I think mafia wouldn't kill rayn over marv if it wasnt the reads. Marv has way more pull in the thread. (Supertinfoil. Cuz marv is mafia and rayn claimed to him)

I forgot thz second kill lol. I am going insane.


You need to consider Mafia either didnt believe Slam´s claim or were more afraid of Rayn / Sandro

Yeah. Why not shoot slam.
Would mafia have known rayn was blue? Because that would make it less likely slam also is blue?

But then marv is mafia.

That's the tricky part. Sandro and rayn are both solid shots on their own. I agree rayn either because of his reads or because Marv is mafia (doubtful). Sandro had a very strong position since he was backed by Marv almost unconditionally.
But why would they ever let the claimed cop live? Not even role blocking him?


This is the tricky thing.

I think mafia is pretty narcissistic and do not consider Slam dangerous.

It makes a bit of sense since I would assume Slam would visit Rayn, me or marv.
@Slam: I am correct in that? Who would you have visited?


What do you mean would have visited? He DID visit somebody... and it would have to be a pretty stupid mafia team since it really doesn't matter who is getting the checks.


Instead of Oats, sorry if my english is bad.

OH yeah I said that already, DP


D:

I am not a Slam expert.

I am very very rarely blue. I haven't formed a blue meta yet


And they saw you alive

The cop

🥸
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 07 2024 18:34 GMT
#4309
On March 08 2024 03:27 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 03:20 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 08 2024 03:15 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 03:13 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:42 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:28 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:24 CopCake wrote:
[quote]

You need to consider Mafia either didnt believe Slam´s claim or were more afraid of Rayn / Sandro

Yeah. Why not shoot slam.
Would mafia have known rayn was blue? Because that would make it less likely slam also is blue?

But then marv is mafia.

That's the tricky part. Sandro and rayn are both solid shots on their own. I agree rayn either because of his reads or because Marv is mafia (doubtful). Sandro had a very strong position since he was backed by Marv almost unconditionally.
But why would they ever let the claimed cop live? Not even role blocking him?


This is the tricky thing.

I think mafia is pretty narcissistic and do not consider Slam dangerous.

It makes a bit of sense since I would assume Slam would visit Rayn, me or marv.
@Slam: I am correct in that? Who would you have visited?


What do you mean would have visited? He DID visit somebody... and it would have to be a pretty stupid mafia team since it really doesn't matter who is getting the checks.


Instead of Oats, sorry if my english is bad.

OH yeah I said that already, DP


D:

I am not a Slam expert.

I am very very rarely blue. I haven't formed a blue meta yet


And they saw you alive

The cop

🥸

What are you implying?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 18:50 GMT
#4310
On March 08 2024 03:34 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 03:27 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 03:20 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 08 2024 03:15 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 03:13 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:42 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:28 Koshi wrote:
[quote]
Yeah. Why not shoot slam.
Would mafia have known rayn was blue? Because that would make it less likely slam also is blue?

But then marv is mafia.

That's the tricky part. Sandro and rayn are both solid shots on their own. I agree rayn either because of his reads or because Marv is mafia (doubtful). Sandro had a very strong position since he was backed by Marv almost unconditionally.
But why would they ever let the claimed cop live? Not even role blocking him?


This is the tricky thing.

I think mafia is pretty narcissistic and do not consider Slam dangerous.

It makes a bit of sense since I would assume Slam would visit Rayn, me or marv.
@Slam: I am correct in that? Who would you have visited?


What do you mean would have visited? He DID visit somebody... and it would have to be a pretty stupid mafia team since it really doesn't matter who is getting the checks.


Instead of Oats, sorry if my english is bad.

OH yeah I said that already, DP


D:

I am not a Slam expert.

I am very very rarely blue. I haven't formed a blue meta yet


And they saw you alive

The cop

🥸

What are you implying?

I also deeply desire to look into this thing
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 18:55 GMT
#4311
Why wouldnt they whisper slam?

Is a very good question.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 07 2024 19:07 GMT
#4312
On March 08 2024 03:55 CopCake wrote:
Why wouldnt they whisper slam?

Is a very good question.

So you just completely changed the subject in the the thread to whispers vs. who Slam would visit without saying anything, and expect anyone to follow?

On March 08 2024 03:27 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 03:20 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 08 2024 03:15 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 03:13 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:42 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:28 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:24 CopCake wrote:
[quote]

You need to consider Mafia either didnt believe Slam´s claim or were more afraid of Rayn / Sandro

Yeah. Why not shoot slam.
Would mafia have known rayn was blue? Because that would make it less likely slam also is blue?

But then marv is mafia.

That's the tricky part. Sandro and rayn are both solid shots on their own. I agree rayn either because of his reads or because Marv is mafia (doubtful). Sandro had a very strong position since he was backed by Marv almost unconditionally.
But why would they ever let the claimed cop live? Not even role blocking him?


This is the tricky thing.

I think mafia is pretty narcissistic and do not consider Slam dangerous.

It makes a bit of sense since I would assume Slam would visit Rayn, me or marv.
@Slam: I am correct in that? Who would you have visited?


What do you mean would have visited? He DID visit somebody... and it would have to be a pretty stupid mafia team since it really doesn't matter who is getting the checks.


Instead of Oats, sorry if my english is bad.

OH yeah I said that already, DP


D:

I am not a Slam expert.

I am very very rarely blue. I haven't formed a blue meta yet


And they saw you alive

The cop

🥸

"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 07 2024 19:20 GMT
#4313
Is it a bad move to whisper the cop? When you know he is alive?

Or why wasnt slam whispered?

These questions can help to answer “why wasnt slam roleblocked”

There are only two scenarios

- Mafia dont see slam as a treat and killed rayn/sandro

- Marv is mafia, his team blocked rayn and killed him

Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 19:25 GMT
#4314
On March 08 2024 04:20 CopCake wrote:
Is it a bad move to whisper the cop? When you know he is alive?

Or why wasnt slam whispered?

These questions can help to answer “why wasnt slam roleblocked”

There are only two scenarios

- Mafia dont see slam as a treat and killed rayn/sandro

- Marv is mafia, his team blocked rayn and killed him


They probably see it as largely useless. They wouldn't feel I am reasonable and influencable.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 19:27 GMT
#4315
Also, more people than most think do not believe my claim.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 19:40 GMT
#4316
On March 08 2024 04:20 CopCake wrote:
Is it a bad move to whisper the cop? When you know he is alive?

Or why wasnt slam whispered?

These questions can help to answer “why wasnt slam roleblocked”

There are only two scenarios

- Mafia dont see slam as a treat and killed rayn/sandro

- Marv is mafia, his team blocked rayn and killed him


I think it’s the first one to me, but the second one doesn’t make sense, you don’t have to block rayn to kill him
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 19:40 GMT
#4317
On March 08 2024 04:27 Alakaslam wrote:
Also, more people than most think do not believe my claim.

Lol like 80% of the game is voting me
No gg, No skill.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 19:42 GMT
#4318
On March 08 2024 04:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 04:27 Alakaslam wrote:
Also, more people than most think do not believe my claim.

Lol like 80% of the game is voting me

Bold the word think
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 19:50 GMT
#4319
I feel very confident that ve palmar and tts are scum at this point.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 07 2024 20:04 GMT
#4320
On March 08 2024 04:20 CopCake wrote:
Is it a bad move to whisper the cop? When you know he is alive?

Or why wasnt slam whispered?

These questions can help to answer “why wasnt slam roleblocked”

There are only two scenarios

- Mafia dont see slam as a treat and killed rayn/sandro

- Marv is mafia, his team blocked rayn and killed him


Okay, I see what happened here. You just straight up quoted the wrong post from Slam and were responding to the other thread.

As for why I didn't mason Slam, frankly I'd rather whisper someone who I think is more invested in the game on a more consistent basis, someone who I read town without any role claims. I am operating on the assumption that Slam is cop, so I know his alignment. Why would I whisper him now, then? When we get the Oats flip, we will know what Slam is for sure either way. I'd rather get to know someone who has a strong presence in the thread, drove discourse on D1 as well as both wagons, etc.

All of the protection roles for town can't protect themselves like JK, Doctor, etc. Rayn wouldn't have been able to protect himself anyway. What could have happened is that rayn protected Slam and then got shot, for example. If Slam knew that he was protected - which I don't think is the case, but just for the sake of argument - what would be stopping him from publicly stating so?

You really need to read that OP. Crazy stuff in there.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 214 215 216 217 218 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings79
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1829
GuemChi 1604
Artosis 672
910 60
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm172
League of Legends
Doublelift3907
Counter-Strike
taco 84
minikerr4
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox289
Other Games
summit1g8711
shahzam631
JimRising 511
C9.Mang0377
PiGStarcraft247
Maynarde140
CosmosSc2 40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick935
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 113
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP73
• davetesta20
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 55m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 55m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 55m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.