• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:20
CEST 16:20
KST 23:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8884 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 218

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 216 217 218 219 220 555 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 20:42 GMT
#4341
On March 08 2024 05:04 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 04:20 CopCake wrote:
Is it a bad move to whisper the cop? When you know he is alive?

Or why wasnt slam whispered?

These questions can help to answer “why wasnt slam roleblocked”

There are only two scenarios

- Mafia dont see slam as a treat and killed rayn/sandro

- Marv is mafia, his team blocked rayn and killed him


Okay, I see what happened here. You just straight up quoted the wrong post from Slam and were responding to the other thread.

As for why I didn't mason Slam, frankly I'd rather whisper someone who I think is more invested in the game on a more consistent basis, someone who I read town without any role claims. I am operating on the assumption that Slam is cop, so I know his alignment. Why would I whisper him now, then? When we get the Oats flip, we will know what Slam is for sure either way. I'd rather get to know someone who has a strong presence in the thread, drove discourse on D1 as well as both wagons, etc.

All of the protection roles for town can't protect themselves like JK, Doctor, etc. Rayn wouldn't have been able to protect himself anyway. What could have happened is that rayn protected Slam and then got shot, for example. If Slam knew that he was protected - which I don't think is the case, but just for the sake of argument - what would be stopping him from publicly stating so?

You really need to read that OP. Crazy stuff in there.

Wins thread

Not uncommon from Jealous, I might add, but that's neither here nor there.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 20:43 GMT
#4342
On March 08 2024 05:33 Jealous wrote:
Also want to add that just about everything he posted was accurate to our discussion and he didn't leave anything out, even stuff that I thought he might want to hold closer to his chest IIRC. There were maybe one or two spots where a word may have been missed, or I wouldn't necessarily summarize things that way, like:

Show nested quote +
"He says marv said they wanted to be masoned"

I said they never saod they wanted to be masoned, as far as I could recall.

However, nothing really major.


Yeah that was a typo sorry
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 20:44 GMT
#4343
On March 08 2024 05:41 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 05:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:30 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 11:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
A few things:

Slam, Vivax will work out by themselves. Caliin them mafia is completely useless.

Lynch Palmar, lynch VE. After D3 there is noone left to do that anymore and people AGAIN let them slide bewcause noone listen to dead people.

Rayn protected Slam. A (first letter of post) = doctor and his target was the first person he mentioned.

So, mafia could have tried to shoot slam if they have a vigilante. That could be the missing piece then.

Really just thinking of every possibility except me being town, even things MORE unlikely than me being town

What does that have to do with you being anything? And how did I not think of the possibility of you being town? Are you drunk?

You think it’s more likely that mafia had 3 kp n1 instead of framing me?
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 20:45 GMT
#4344
I could be getting pocketed but I slept on it and I think jealous is town

The thing that really sealed it was the hapa in green thing from ages ago, but also how invested he is in the mason chat.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 20:46 GMT
#4345
You are bending over backwards, behind and every which way to avoid calling me town jat even though you clearly think so, ridiculous
No gg, No skill.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 07 2024 20:47 GMT
#4346
On March 08 2024 05:35 marvellosity wrote:
Also I’m sure I was null in your last list post Jealous…


"7) marvellosity - Have mostly been able to follow along with their reasoning even if I don’t agree with all of their reads IIRC."

Ref link.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 20:47 GMT
#4347
On March 08 2024 05:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
You are bending over backwards, behind and every which way to avoid calling me town jat even though you clearly think so, ridiculous


I think you are town sadly.

I’m just not 90% sure 😣
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 07 2024 20:48 GMT
#4348
On March 08 2024 05:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 05:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:30 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 11:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
A few things:

Slam, Vivax will work out by themselves. Caliin them mafia is completely useless.

Lynch Palmar, lynch VE. After D3 there is noone left to do that anymore and people AGAIN let them slide bewcause noone listen to dead people.

Rayn protected Slam. A (first letter of post) = doctor and his target was the first person he mentioned.

So, mafia could have tried to shoot slam if they have a vigilante. That could be the missing piece then.

Really just thinking of every possibility except me being town, even things MORE unlikely than me being town

What does that have to do with you being anything? And how did I not think of the possibility of you being town? Are you drunk?

You think it’s more likely that mafia had 3 kp n1 instead of framing me?

I feel like losing brain cells entertaining you. Why wouldn't they have 3 kp? Mafia vigilante is a role in the OP.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 07 2024 20:49 GMT
#4349
On March 08 2024 05:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
You are bending over backwards, behind and every which way to avoid calling me town jat even though you clearly think so, ridiculous

I literally called you towny. That was the last thing I said about your alignment.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 20:50 GMT
#4350
On March 08 2024 05:47 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 05:35 marvellosity wrote:
Also I’m sure I was null in your last list post Jealous…


"7) marvellosity - Have mostly been able to follow along with their reasoning even if I don’t agree with all of their reads IIRC."

Ref link.

I’ve totally misread jealous. The list posts I had remembered were you describing oats’ reads. Apologies!

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 20:50 GMT
#4351
Marv do you think palmar is mafia still or has that changed for you?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 20:51 GMT
#4352
Also why is dmb just afk?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 07 2024 20:52 GMT
#4353
On March 08 2024 05:50 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 05:47 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:35 marvellosity wrote:
Also I’m sure I was null in your last list post Jealous…


"7) marvellosity - Have mostly been able to follow along with their reasoning even if I don’t agree with all of their reads IIRC."

Ref link.

I’ve totally misread jealous. The list posts I had remembered were you describing oats’ reads. Apologies!


All good! Harmless mistake, even Oats did the same thing haha
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 20:53 GMT
#4354
Cake.

I am providing this to you knowing you will just twist it in whatever way you can to call me mafia.

That is how good faith I am being.

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=92237&sid=1d3beb2a99eb0aded584add8e0b226e7

That is my last mafia game on me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 20:54 GMT
#4355
On March 08 2024 05:50 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv do you think palmar is mafia still or has that changed for you?

I really don’t know. His first posts were so mafia to me. But then he made a bunch of tonal posts I liked. And sandro liked him more and more.

Basically Im deferring everything until it’s necessary. I know that’s a sucky answer

Basically if I was obsing this game and palmar was about to flip, I’m not sure I’d have an expectation.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 20:56 GMT
#4356
On March 08 2024 05:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 05:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:30 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 11:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
A few things:

Slam, Vivax will work out by themselves. Caliin them mafia is completely useless.

Lynch Palmar, lynch VE. After D3 there is noone left to do that anymore and people AGAIN let them slide bewcause noone listen to dead people.

Rayn protected Slam. A (first letter of post) = doctor and his target was the first person he mentioned.

So, mafia could have tried to shoot slam if they have a vigilante. That could be the missing piece then.

Really just thinking of every possibility except me being town, even things MORE unlikely than me being town

What does that have to do with you being anything? And how did I not think of the possibility of you being town? Are you drunk?

You think it’s more likely that mafia had 3 kp n1 instead of framing me?

I feel like losing brain cells entertaining you. Why wouldn't they have 3 kp? Mafia vigilante is a role in the OP.

Why wouldn’t they have a framer? Mafia framer is a role in the OP
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 20:56 GMT
#4357
On March 08 2024 05:49 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 05:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
You are bending over backwards, behind and every which way to avoid calling me town jat even though you clearly think so, ridiculous

I literally called you towny. That was the last thing I said about your alignment.

So why are you trying to kill me??
No gg, No skill.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 07 2024 20:57 GMT
#4358
On March 08 2024 05:54 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 05:50 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv do you think palmar is mafia still or has that changed for you?

I really don’t know. His first posts were so mafia to me. But then he made a bunch of tonal posts I liked. And sandro liked him more and more.

Basically Im deferring everything until it’s necessary. I know that’s a sucky answer

Basically if I was obsing this game and palmar was about to flip, I’m not sure I’d have an expectation.

That does sound like you just don't want him to be mafia tbh.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 07 2024 20:58 GMT
#4359
On March 08 2024 05:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 05:49 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
You are bending over backwards, behind and every which way to avoid calling me town jat even though you clearly think so, ridiculous

I literally called you towny. That was the last thing I said about your alignment.

So why are you trying to kill me??

I am letting you have a guess before answering.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 20:59 GMT
#4360
On March 08 2024 05:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 05:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:30 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 11:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
A few things:

Slam, Vivax will work out by themselves. Caliin them mafia is completely useless.

Lynch Palmar, lynch VE. After D3 there is noone left to do that anymore and people AGAIN let them slide bewcause noone listen to dead people.

Rayn protected Slam. A (first letter of post) = doctor and his target was the first person he mentioned.

So, mafia could have tried to shoot slam if they have a vigilante. That could be the missing piece then.

Really just thinking of every possibility except me being town, even things MORE unlikely than me being town

What does that have to do with you being anything? And how did I not think of the possibility of you being town? Are you drunk?

You think it’s more likely that mafia had 3 kp n1 instead of framing me?

I feel like losing brain cells entertaining you. Why wouldn't they have 3 kp? Mafia vigilante is a role in the OP.

Why wouldn’t they have a framer? Mafia framer is a role in the OP


Framer is not likely on you though. IMO

Anyone reading slam this game would know that he was flipping his read on me over and over.

I think I was the obvious check.

My tinfoil for why slam was left unmolested is that mafia thought he was going to check me and were hoping to get a frame off on me.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 216 217 218 219 220 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5536
Bisu 3045
Soulkey 1209
Jaedong 1023
Horang2 616
EffOrt 571
Mini 403
actioN 362
Larva 326
ZerO 247
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 236
Mind 95
Pusan 85
Sea.KH 78
Shinee 76
Sharp 76
hero 72
Dewaltoss 67
Snow 62
Hyun 56
sorry 52
Barracks 44
Bale 44
ToSsGirL 35
Sacsri 22
scan(afreeca) 18
Trap 18
NaDa 15
Rock 14
Terrorterran 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
zelot 8
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4835
qojqva2970
Dendi1081
Counter-Strike
Fnx 572
fl0m0
Other Games
olofmeister1222
hiko938
B2W.Neo753
Lowko349
crisheroes270
DeMusliM265
Pyrionflax216
XBOCT198
Hui .192
Livibee165
Liquid`VortiX152
QueenE86
Mew2King46
Liquid`RaSZi35
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 1083
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV649
League of Legends
• Nemesis2507
• Jankos1995
Other Games
• Shiphtur151
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 40m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.