• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:02
CEST 18:02
KST 01:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7199 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 219

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 217 218 219 220 221 555 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 07 2024 20:59 GMT
#4361
On March 08 2024 05:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 05:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:30 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 11:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
A few things:

Slam, Vivax will work out by themselves. Caliin them mafia is completely useless.

Lynch Palmar, lynch VE. After D3 there is noone left to do that anymore and people AGAIN let them slide bewcause noone listen to dead people.

Rayn protected Slam. A (first letter of post) = doctor and his target was the first person he mentioned.

So, mafia could have tried to shoot slam if they have a vigilante. That could be the missing piece then.

Really just thinking of every possibility except me being town, even things MORE unlikely than me being town

What does that have to do with you being anything? And how did I not think of the possibility of you being town? Are you drunk?

You think it’s more likely that mafia had 3 kp n1 instead of framing me?

I feel like losing brain cells entertaining you. Why wouldn't they have 3 kp? Mafia vigilante is a role in the OP.

Why wouldn’t they have a framer? Mafia framer is a role in the OP

Sure, but if they have a vigilante the chance of them using it n1 is extremely high. The chance of the potential framer targeting you is extremely low.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 20:59 GMT
#4362
On March 08 2024 05:57 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 05:54 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:50 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv do you think palmar is mafia still or has that changed for you?

I really don’t know. His first posts were so mafia to me. But then he made a bunch of tonal posts I liked. And sandro liked him more and more.

Basically Im deferring everything until it’s necessary. I know that’s a sucky answer

Basically if I was obsing this game and palmar was about to flip, I’m not sure I’d have an expectation.

That does sound like you just don't want him to be mafia tbh.


Wtf?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 21:01 GMT
#4363
On March 08 2024 05:59 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 05:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:54 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:50 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv do you think palmar is mafia still or has that changed for you?

I really don’t know. His first posts were so mafia to me. But then he made a bunch of tonal posts I liked. And sandro liked him more and more.

Basically Im deferring everything until it’s necessary. I know that’s a sucky answer

Basically if I was obsing this game and palmar was about to flip, I’m not sure I’d have an expectation.

That does sound like you just don't want him to be mafia tbh.


Wtf?


That sounds like he is not sure??

What about that sounds like he doesn’t want him to be mafia
.

This comes off as quite manipulative ngl.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 21:02 GMT
#4364
I would trust Sandros read on palmar over Rayn if you are a sheeple.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 07 2024 21:04 GMT
#4365
On March 08 2024 06:02 DarthPunk wrote:
I would trust Sandros read on palmar over Rayn if you are a sheeple.


And why would that be?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 21:08 GMT
#4366
On March 08 2024 06:04 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 06:02 DarthPunk wrote:
I would trust Sandros read on palmar over Rayn if you are a sheeple.


And why would that be?


They have a history together. They are a feared scum hunting duo from the past.

Also Sandro spent all of last game sus on palmar before town reading him correctly in the end so he is fresh with that read too.

Rayn tends to get stuck on things that are NAI but are more play style or differences of opinion.

His read on palmar was because of the mason stuff. Palmar doesn’t use association in his reads for literally ever.

And lastly because I also think palmar is town and I trust myself most of all 😛

(Sanity checks are nice though so if Sandro thought he looked better that’s enough for me to know I’m not totally offf track)
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 21:08 GMT
#4367
On March 08 2024 06:01 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 05:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:54 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:50 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv do you think palmar is mafia still or has that changed for you?

I really don’t know. His first posts were so mafia to me. But then he made a bunch of tonal posts I liked. And sandro liked him more and more.

Basically Im deferring everything until it’s necessary. I know that’s a sucky answer

Basically if I was obsing this game and palmar was about to flip, I’m not sure I’d have an expectation.

That does sound like you just don't want him to be mafia tbh.


Wtf?


That sounds like he is not sure??

What about that sounds like he doesn’t want him to be mafia
.

This comes off as quite manipulative ngl.



Care to respond to this?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 07 2024 21:10 GMT
#4368
On March 08 2024 06:08 DarthPunk wrote:
And lastly because I also think palmar is town and I trust myself most of all 😛

Like last game - never change.

I am not convinced.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 21:11 GMT
#4369
On March 08 2024 06:10 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 06:08 DarthPunk wrote:
And lastly because I also think palmar is town and I trust myself most of all 😛

Like last game - never change.

I am not convinced.


The obs doesn’t count. I get reads through interactions.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 07 2024 21:13 GMT
#4370
On March 08 2024 06:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 06:01 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:54 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:50 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv do you think palmar is mafia still or has that changed for you?

I really don’t know. His first posts were so mafia to me. But then he made a bunch of tonal posts I liked. And sandro liked him more and more.

Basically Im deferring everything until it’s necessary. I know that’s a sucky answer

Basically if I was obsing this game and palmar was about to flip, I’m not sure I’d have an expectation.

That does sound like you just don't want him to be mafia tbh.


Wtf?


That sounds like he is not sure??

What about that sounds like he doesn’t want him to be mafia
.

This comes off as quite manipulative ngl.



Care to respond to this?

What do you want me to say to this? Do you really believe I would think I can influence marvs read on Palmar as mafia? That's ridiculous.
I think Palmar is one of the scummier people around and usually marv should be able to tell if he isn't at this point.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 21:20 GMT
#4371
On March 08 2024 06:13 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 06:08 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 06:01 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:54 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:50 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv do you think palmar is mafia still or has that changed for you?

I really don’t know. His first posts were so mafia to me. But then he made a bunch of tonal posts I liked. And sandro liked him more and more.

Basically Im deferring everything until it’s necessary. I know that’s a sucky answer

Basically if I was obsing this game and palmar was about to flip, I’m not sure I’d have an expectation.

That does sound like you just don't want him to be mafia tbh.


Wtf?


That sounds like he is not sure??

What about that sounds like he doesn’t want him to be mafia
.

This comes off as quite manipulative ngl.



Care to respond to this?

What do you want me to say to this? Do you really believe I would think I can influence marvs read on Palmar as mafia? That's ridiculous.
I think Palmar is one of the scummier people around and usually marv should be able to tell if he isn't at this point.



Who else is mafia then aside from ve and palmar in your world?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10393 Posts
March 07 2024 21:24 GMT
#4372
Just went through Rels' filter. Was reminded about the reasons for his inactivity (hope things are going better!).

During Day 1 they were pretty active but it kinda seemed like they were spreading their attention evenly around on everyone, not really digging too deeply on any one person or discussion topic. They did offer a few concrete stances of their own, seemingly unprompted. They did a lot more of that D2. This makes me think this is more busybuttryingtocontribute!town and less igotstuffgoingonandthatsmyexcuse!scum. There are much better lynch targets at the moment and nothing they did struck me as too shifty nor do I think they've been completely reactionary or lacking in initiative. I was going to ask them for their reads, but thankfully most of them can be found here and they offered them up seemingly unprompted as far as I can tell from just their filter:

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=197#3933
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=198#3947
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=198#3953

Overall, no strong feelings but leaning town, definitely willing to let them play for a bit and hope that things get better/we get more meaty reads/analyses like the ones they've posted more recently.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 07 2024 21:26 GMT
#4373
On March 08 2024 06:20 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 06:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 06:08 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 06:01 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:54 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:50 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv do you think palmar is mafia still or has that changed for you?

I really don’t know. His first posts were so mafia to me. But then he made a bunch of tonal posts I liked. And sandro liked him more and more.

Basically Im deferring everything until it’s necessary. I know that’s a sucky answer

Basically if I was obsing this game and palmar was about to flip, I’m not sure I’d have an expectation.

That does sound like you just don't want him to be mafia tbh.


Wtf?


That sounds like he is not sure??

What about that sounds like he doesn’t want him to be mafia
.

This comes off as quite manipulative ngl.



Care to respond to this?

What do you want me to say to this? Do you really believe I would think I can influence marvs read on Palmar as mafia? That's ridiculous.
I think Palmar is one of the scummier people around and usually marv should be able to tell if he isn't at this point.



Who else is mafia then aside from ve and palmar in your world?

Well, oats apparently. Rels & MZ are further candidates. I think I would even rank VE below them since he is just being useless and a bit too emoish while they have been actively scummy.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 21:27 GMT
#4374
I still think we shouldnt lynch Oats.
Rels/MZ/VE maybe Palmar are all better lynches.
They didnt care during night. Dont care now.

MZ just tried to be relevant today dancing with me but it isnt real scumhunting.

I also havent done anything but you know... most think I am town because I am pretty townie overall.

Rels
MZ
VE
Jacob
Palmar
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 21:28 GMT
#4375
TTS is not a good lynch today. I have been disappointed by townies and this could just be that.

DP can shoot him.
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 21:29 GMT
#4376
On March 08 2024 06:27 Koshi wrote:
I still think we shouldnt lynch Oats.
Rels/MZ/VE maybe Palmar are all better lynches.
They didnt care during night. Dont care now.

MZ just tried to be relevant today dancing with me but it isnt real scumhunting.

I also havent done anything but you know... most think I am town because I am pretty townie overall.

Rels
MZ
VE
Jacob
Palmar

Why ignore tts
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 21:29 GMT
#4377
On March 08 2024 06:28 Koshi wrote:
TTS is not a good lynch today. I have been disappointed by townies and this could just be that.

DP can shoot him.

Nvm
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 21:30 GMT
#4378
Oh there is also dmb. Bwaa she can stay alive. We let our Mayor handle that down the line.
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 21:30 GMT
#4379
Did you see my point about his comeback post.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 21:30 GMT
#4380
On March 08 2024 06:30 Koshi wrote:
Oh there is also dmb. Bwaa she can stay alive. We let our Mayor handle that down the line.

What
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 217 218 219 220 221 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
SteadfastSC 136
Rex 42
UpATreeSC 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33998
Calm 3430
Shuttle 2301
Jaedong 1732
Mini 635
Horang2 578
EffOrt 500
Soma 321
Rush 293
Stork 289
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 251
ZerO 219
Larva 217
BeSt 187
Snow 161
firebathero 116
Mong 100
Zeus 91
910 81
hero 79
Mind 71
sorry 44
Hyun 43
Free 37
Shinee 36
Sharp 35
Shine 30
ToSsGirL 28
Yoon 28
PianO 24
Killer 23
Aegong 21
JYJ 21
Bale 19
Terrorterran 18
Sexy 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Trap 14
Rock 12
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Hm[arnc] 10
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5693
Dendi1247
420jenkins228
Counter-Strike
fl0m3787
x6flipin640
Fnx 78
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King76
ChuDatz31
Other Games
singsing2146
Liquid`RaSZi1222
hiko655
B2W.Neo647
dupreeh511
ceh9345
crisheroes323
RotterdaM319
Khaldor291
Livibee196
TKL 173
QueenE111
Trikslyr93
Dewaltoss62
ZerO(Twitch)16
Beastyqt12
C9.Mang00
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV261
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH293
• Hinosc 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3560
• WagamamaTV427
League of Legends
• Nemesis2621
Other Games
• Shiphtur755
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 58m
INu's Battles
18h 58m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 58m
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.