• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:41
CEST 20:41
KST 03:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9693 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 220

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 218 219 220 221 222 555 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 07 2024 21:30 GMT
#4381
On March 08 2024 06:29 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 06:27 Koshi wrote:
I still think we shouldnt lynch Oats.
Rels/MZ/VE maybe Palmar are all better lynches.
They didnt care during night. Dont care now.

MZ just tried to be relevant today dancing with me but it isnt real scumhunting.

I also havent done anything but you know... most think I am town because I am pretty townie overall.

Rels
MZ
VE
Jacob
Palmar

Why ignore tts

True. Forgot him. He can be mafia as well.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 21:31 GMT
#4382
On March 08 2024 06:27 Koshi wrote:
I still think we shouldnt lynch Oats.
Rels/MZ/VE maybe Palmar are all better lynches.
They didnt care during night. Dont care now.

MZ just tried to be relevant today dancing with me but it isnt real scumhunting.

I also havent done anything but you know... most think I am town because I am pretty townie overall.

Rels
MZ
VE
Jacob
Palmar


Do you think mz claims he masons his own scum partner and then claims they don’t say anything?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 21:31 GMT
#4383
Oh wait. Jacob claimed gunsmith right. Ok. So swap Jacob with dmb then.

What a weird progression Jacob took on me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 21:32 GMT
#4384
On March 08 2024 06:30 iamperfection wrote:
Did you see my point about his comeback post.

No I didnt read from my last post during night to when I came back yet. I think I saw something you wrote but I forgot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 21:33 GMT
#4385
On March 08 2024 06:31 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 06:27 Koshi wrote:
I still think we shouldnt lynch Oats.
Rels/MZ/VE maybe Palmar are all better lynches.
They didnt care during night. Dont care now.

MZ just tried to be relevant today dancing with me but it isnt real scumhunting.

I also havent done anything but you know... most think I am town because I am pretty townie overall.

Rels
MZ
VE
Jacob
Palmar


Do you think mz claims he masons his own scum partner and then claims they don’t say anything?

Well I didnt factor that in but my 5 names make me feel good.
I had a good night of sleep.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 21:34 GMT
#4386
Well koshi is being shit tbh
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 21:34 GMT
#4387
I havent done much today and wont have much time tomorrow. Maybe after 8pm I can sneak some time in.
This is the best I can do atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 21:35 GMT
#4388
On March 08 2024 06:34 DarthPunk wrote:
Well koshi is being shit tbh

Yes. I also had higher hopes for myself this game. But I think I will have time to redeem myself. Would be crazy if I died.
I had a good night of sleep.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 21:38 GMT
#4389
If there is a mafia in my town group it’s probably koshi.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-03-10 03:03:29
March 07 2024 21:44 GMT
#4390
On March 08 2024 06:27 Koshi wrote:
I still think we shouldnt lynch Oats.
Rels/MZ/VE maybe Palmar are all better lynches.
They didnt care during night. Dont care now.

MZ just tried to be relevant today dancing with me but it isnt real scumhunting.

I also havent done anything but you know... most think I am town because I am pretty townie overall.

Rels
MZ
VE
Jacob
Palmar

On March 08 2024 06:28 Koshi wrote:
TTS is not a good lynch today. I have been disappointed by townies and this could just be that.

DP can shoot him.

On March 08 2024 06:30 Koshi wrote:
Oh there is also dmb. Bwaa she can stay alive. We let our Mayor handle that down the line.

On March 08 2024 06:31 Koshi wrote:
Oh wait. Jacob claimed gunsmith right. Ok. So swap Jacob with dmb then.

What a weird progression Jacob took on me.

On March 08 2024 06:32 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 06:30 iamperfection wrote:
Did you see my point about his comeback post.

No I didnt read from my last post during night to when I came back yet. I think I saw something you wrote but I forgot.


*eleted image of a meme**
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 21:52 GMT
#4391
This Jealous guy is all right.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 21:52 GMT
#4392
I don't care what the people say about you behind your back.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 21:54 GMT
#4393
On March 08 2024 06:52 iamperfection wrote:
I don't care what the people say about you behind your back.


Where are they saying that?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 21:54 GMT
#4394
On March 08 2024 05:59 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 05:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:30 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 11:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
A few things:

Slam, Vivax will work out by themselves. Caliin them mafia is completely useless.

Lynch Palmar, lynch VE. After D3 there is noone left to do that anymore and people AGAIN let them slide bewcause noone listen to dead people.

Rayn protected Slam. A (first letter of post) = doctor and his target was the first person he mentioned.

So, mafia could have tried to shoot slam if they have a vigilante. That could be the missing piece then.

Really just thinking of every possibility except me being town, even things MORE unlikely than me being town

What does that have to do with you being anything? And how did I not think of the possibility of you being town? Are you drunk?

You think it’s more likely that mafia had 3 kp n1 instead of framing me?

I feel like losing brain cells entertaining you. Why wouldn't they have 3 kp? Mafia vigilante is a role in the OP.

Why wouldn’t they have a framer? Mafia framer is a role in the OP


Framer is not likely on you though. IMO

Anyone reading slam this game would know that he was flipping his read on me over and over.

I think I was the obvious check.

My tinfoil for why slam was left unmolested is that mafia thought he was going to check me and were hoping to get a frame off on me.


I can only say what actually happened, I just don’t get why like there’s this guess of what happened that somehow is more valid than what actually happened?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 21:57 GMT
#4395
On March 08 2024 05:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 05:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:30 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 11:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
A few things:

Slam, Vivax will work out by themselves. Caliin them mafia is completely useless.

Lynch Palmar, lynch VE. After D3 there is noone left to do that anymore and people AGAIN let them slide bewcause noone listen to dead people.

Rayn protected Slam. A (first letter of post) = doctor and his target was the first person he mentioned.

So, mafia could have tried to shoot slam if they have a vigilante. That could be the missing piece then.

Really just thinking of every possibility except me being town, even things MORE unlikely than me being town

What does that have to do with you being anything? And how did I not think of the possibility of you being town? Are you drunk?

You think it’s more likely that mafia had 3 kp n1 instead of framing me?

I feel like losing brain cells entertaining you. Why wouldn't they have 3 kp? Mafia vigilante is a role in the OP.

Why wouldn’t they have a framer? Mafia framer is a role in the OP

Sure, but if they have a vigilante the chance of them using it n1 is extremely high. The chance of the potential framer targeting you is extremely low.

What why? It’s at least 50% based on what slam has been saying the whole time. It’s not fucking close your eyes and pick a target
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 21:57 GMT
#4396
I need to stop talking about the night actions.
No gg, No skill.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 21:58 GMT
#4397
On March 08 2024 06:54 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 06:52 iamperfection wrote:
I don't care what the people say about you behind your back.


Where are they saying that?

It's a joke
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 22:00 GMT
#4398
On March 08 2024 06:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
I need to stop talking about the night actions.

I did give you a direct order mind you.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 07 2024 22:06 GMT
#4399
On March 08 2024 06:58 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 06:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 06:52 iamperfection wrote:
I don't care what the people say about you behind your back.


Where are they saying that?

It's a joke

I think Darth's was too and I found them both funny
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 07 2024 22:08 GMT
#4400
On March 08 2024 06:44 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 06:27 Koshi wrote:
I still think we shouldnt lynch Oats.
Rels/MZ/VE maybe Palmar are all better lynches.
They didnt care during night. Dont care now.

MZ just tried to be relevant today dancing with me but it isnt real scumhunting.

I also havent done anything but you know... most think I am town because I am pretty townie overall.

Rels
MZ
VE
Jacob
Palmar

Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 06:28 Koshi wrote:
TTS is not a good lynch today. I have been disappointed by townies and this could just be that.

DP can shoot him.

Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 06:30 Koshi wrote:
Oh there is also dmb. Bwaa she can stay alive. We let our Mayor handle that down the line.

Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 06:31 Koshi wrote:
Oh wait. Jacob claimed gunsmith right. Ok. So swap Jacob with dmb then.

What a weird progression Jacob took on me.

Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 06:32 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 06:30 iamperfection wrote:
Did you see my point about his comeback post.

No I didnt read from my last post during night to when I came back yet. I think I saw something you wrote but I forgot.


[image loading]


You also misses the part where Jacob claimed gunsmith.
If Koshi is a clown, you both are a circus.
Prev 1 218 219 220 221 222 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 396
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 123
BRAT_OK 90
MindelVK 27
Railgan 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2055
Bisu 993
Shuttle 146
Dewaltoss 111
Trap 29
Bale 25
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
XaKoH 559
420jenkins415
Counter-Strike
fl0m4689
pashabiceps825
Fnx 635
x6flipin216
kRYSTAL_22
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3350
Liquid`Hasu551
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1730
FrodaN885
B2W.Neo337
Livibee175
C9.Mang0154
TKL 92
QueenE81
RotterdaM56
Mew2King34
JuggernautJason13
ToD4
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV242
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2638
• TFBlade787
Other Games
• Shiphtur1011
• imaqtpie721
• WagamamaTV352
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 19m
Patches Events
21h 19m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.