• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:09
CEST 13:09
KST 20:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7932 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 221

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 219 220 221 222 223 555 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 07 2024 22:09 GMT
#4401
Also don‘t post clowns. Someone here has a phobia.
Should have mentioned it before maybe.
Not me though, I have to look into the mirror before going to work.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 22:10 GMT
#4402
On March 08 2024 07:00 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 06:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
I need to stop talking about the night actions.

I did give you a direct order mind you.

Ikik it’s hard..

I can’t really imagine a reason why mafia!koshi would be against yeeting me here
No gg, No skill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 07 2024 22:14 GMT
#4403
On March 08 2024 07:10 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 07:00 iamperfection wrote:
On March 08 2024 06:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
I need to stop talking about the night actions.

I did give you a direct order mind you.

Ikik it’s hard..

I can’t really imagine a reason why mafia!koshi would be against yeeting me here


Bad way of thinking.
‚But he/she wouldn‘t…‘

He needs to put in work but he doesn‘t even have to because it needs a miracle for you not to get yeeted.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 22:22 GMT
#4404
On March 08 2024 07:14 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 07:10 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 07:00 iamperfection wrote:
On March 08 2024 06:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
I need to stop talking about the night actions.

I did give you a direct order mind you.

Ikik it’s hard..

I can’t really imagine a reason why mafia!koshi would be against yeeting me here


Bad way of thinking.
‚But he/she wouldn‘t…‘

He needs to put in work but he doesn‘t even have to because it needs a miracle for you not to get yeeted.

Right but why bother just vote me and go away like literally 80% of the game has done
No gg, No skill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 07 2024 22:22 GMT
#4405
I honestly have a really good argument for why Oats isn‘t mafia actually. But it requires you to believe he‘d be good enough to think about it.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 22:22 GMT
#4406
Like what’s the upside here for him?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 22:23 GMT
#4407
On March 08 2024 07:22 Vivax wrote:
I honestly have a really good argument for why Oats isn‘t mafia actually. But it requires you to believe he‘d be good enough to think about it.

Hit me
No gg, No skill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 07 2024 22:23 GMT
#4408
If Oats was mafia he could claim bodyguard.
That‘d make it easier to survive the check and pulls more info for scum if they can‘t stop the lynch.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 07 2024 22:25 GMT
#4409
I‘m actually not going to vote him.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 07 2024 22:26 GMT
#4410
On March 08 2024 07:08 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 06:44 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 06:27 Koshi wrote:
I still think we shouldnt lynch Oats.
Rels/MZ/VE maybe Palmar are all better lynches.
They didnt care during night. Dont care now.

MZ just tried to be relevant today dancing with me but it isnt real scumhunting.

I also havent done anything but you know... most think I am town because I am pretty townie overall.

Rels
MZ
VE
Jacob
Palmar

On March 08 2024 06:28 Koshi wrote:
TTS is not a good lynch today. I have been disappointed by townies and this could just be that.

DP can shoot him.

On March 08 2024 06:30 Koshi wrote:
Oh there is also dmb. Bwaa she can stay alive. We let our Mayor handle that down the line.

On March 08 2024 06:31 Koshi wrote:
Oh wait. Jacob claimed gunsmith right. Ok. So swap Jacob with dmb then.

What a weird progression Jacob took on me.

On March 08 2024 06:32 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 06:30 iamperfection wrote:
Did you see my point about his comeback post.

No I didnt read from my last post during night to when I came back yet. I think I saw something you wrote but I forgot.


[image loading]


You also misses the part where Jacob claimed gunsmith.
If Koshi is a clown, you both are a circus.

Where did I miss it?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 07 2024 22:26 GMT
#4411
On March 08 2024 07:09 Vivax wrote:
Also don‘t post clowns. Someone here has a phobia.
Should have mentioned it before maybe.
Not me though, I have to look into the mirror before going to work.

Shit, sorry.

Can I get one-time permission to edit the image out of my post?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 07 2024 22:27 GMT
#4412
Or I guess delete the upload because others have quoted it.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 22:27 GMT
#4413
On March 08 2024 07:23 Vivax wrote:
If Oats was mafia he could claim bodyguard.
That‘d make it easier to survive the check and pulls more info for scum if they can‘t stop the lynch.

????? Claiming bodyguard is meaningless.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 22:27 GMT
#4414
On March 08 2024 07:26 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 07:09 Vivax wrote:
Also don‘t post clowns. Someone here has a phobia.
Should have mentioned it before maybe.
Not me though, I have to look into the mirror before going to work.

Shit, sorry.

Can I get one-time permission to edit the image out of my post?

He was making a joke you goof.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 07 2024 22:28 GMT
#4415
On March 08 2024 07:27 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 07:26 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 07:09 Vivax wrote:
Also don‘t post clowns. Someone here has a phobia.
Should have mentioned it before maybe.
Not me though, I have to look into the mirror before going to work.

Shit, sorry.

Can I get one-time permission to edit the image out of my post?

He was making a joke you goof.

Oh, I got the joke, I thought the premise was real though lol

Better safe than sorry you know?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 07 2024 22:30 GMT
#4416
On March 08 2024 07:27 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 07:26 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 07:09 Vivax wrote:
Also don‘t post clowns. Someone here has a phobia.
Should have mentioned it before maybe.
Not me though, I have to look into the mirror before going to work.

Shit, sorry.

Can I get one-time permission to edit the image out of my post?

He was making a joke you goof.


No I wasn‘t
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 07 2024 22:30 GMT
#4417
I mean part of it was a joke but DMB can‘t even look at a clown
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 07 2024 22:33 GMT
#4418
On March 08 2024 07:27 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 07:23 Vivax wrote:
If Oats was mafia he could claim bodyguard.
That‘d make it easier to survive the check and pulls more info for scum if they can‘t stop the lynch.

????? Claiming bodyguard is meaningless.


Why you can 1. CC, 2. Claim another role, 3. Claim BG when you get redchecked. Oats didn‘t do any of those you‘re telling me he wouldn‘t fight back as mafia after Slam survived the night.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 22:33 GMT
#4419
On March 08 2024 07:30 Vivax wrote:
I mean part of it was a joke but DMB can‘t even look at a clown

I mean she has to look at you, surely that’s worse right
No gg, No skill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 07 2024 22:34 GMT
#4420
It‘s lile he deliberately reduced his odds of survival to zero. I think he‘s telling the truth
Prev 1 219 220 221 222 223 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 387
RotterdaM64
Rex61
TKL 23
SteadfastSC19
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko304
RotterdaM 64
Rex 61
Codebar 41
TKL 23
SteadfastSC 19
ByuN 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3199
Shuttle 1225
Bisu 762
Soulkey 679
Horang2 570
Jaedong 552
BeSt 414
actioN 334
Mong 329
Soma 253
[ Show more ]
firebathero 250
Stork 196
Larva 166
Rush 161
Mini 126
Last 112
Hyun 103
Zeus 92
Pusan 87
PianO 74
ZerO 73
Free 69
910 68
Mind 65
Shine 57
Snow 47
hero 40
sorry 40
Shinee 39
sSak 28
Sharp 28
Bale 22
Sexy 21
ToSsGirL 20
HiyA 20
ZergMaN 19
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 7
JYJ 6
scan(afreeca) 6
yabsab 1
Dota 2
XcaliburYe277
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1434
shoxiejesuss730
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King241
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes242
Other Games
gofns45577
singsing1937
B2W.Neo210
DeMusliM180
Pyrionflax170
KnowMe140
Livibee140
Trikslyr22
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV279
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Other Games
• Shiphtur479
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 51m
The PondCast
22h 51m
INu's Battles
23h 51m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.