• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:41
CEST 00:41
KST 07:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7396 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 222

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 220 221 222 223 224 555 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 07 2024 22:35 GMT
#4421
On March 08 2024 07:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 07:30 Vivax wrote:
I mean part of it was a joke but DMB can‘t even look at a clown

I mean she has to look at you, surely that’s worse right


I‘m handsome and have lots of rizz
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 07 2024 22:35 GMT
#4422
On March 08 2024 07:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 07:30 Vivax wrote:
I mean part of it was a joke but DMB can‘t even look at a clown

I mean she has to look at you, surely that’s worse right


Also wtf. Do you know me ?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 22:36 GMT
#4423
On March 08 2024 07:33 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 07:27 iamperfection wrote:
On March 08 2024 07:23 Vivax wrote:
If Oats was mafia he could claim bodyguard.
That‘d make it easier to survive the check and pulls more info for scum if they can‘t stop the lynch.

????? Claiming bodyguard is meaningless.


Why you can 1. CC, 2. Claim another role, 3. Claim BG when you get redchecked. Oats didn‘t do any of those you‘re telling me he wouldn‘t fight back as mafia after Slam survived the night.

Because anyone can be a bodyguard.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 07 2024 22:38 GMT
#4424
On March 08 2024 07:36 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 07:33 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 07:27 iamperfection wrote:
On March 08 2024 07:23 Vivax wrote:
If Oats was mafia he could claim bodyguard.
That‘d make it easier to survive the check and pulls more info for scum if they can‘t stop the lynch.

????? Claiming bodyguard is meaningless.


Why you can 1. CC, 2. Claim another role, 3. Claim BG when you get redchecked. Oats didn‘t do any of those you‘re telling me he wouldn‘t fight back as mafia after Slam survived the night.

Because anyone can be a bodyguard.


The point is that it‘s always a beneficial claim when you get redchecked as maf and he didn‘t do it.

Give me a single drawback of doing it.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 22:40 GMT
#4425
On March 08 2024 07:38 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 07:36 iamperfection wrote:
On March 08 2024 07:33 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 07:27 iamperfection wrote:
On March 08 2024 07:23 Vivax wrote:
If Oats was mafia he could claim bodyguard.
That‘d make it easier to survive the check and pulls more info for scum if they can‘t stop the lynch.

????? Claiming bodyguard is meaningless.


Why you can 1. CC, 2. Claim another role, 3. Claim BG when you get redchecked. Oats didn‘t do any of those you‘re telling me he wouldn‘t fight back as mafia after Slam survived the night.

Because anyone can be a bodyguard.


The point is that it‘s always a beneficial claim when you get redchecked as maf and he didn‘t do it.

Give me a single drawback of doing it.

I'm just saying claiming bodyguard is meaningless. Obviously there is scum motivation to fake claim. However since are prestigious town members like to claim for no reason supposedly it kind of defeats the purpose now doesn't it.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 07 2024 22:43 GMT
#4426
Marv is mafia, anyway.

He should be here dumping everything they discussed before his masons got killed, and taking control and he isn‘t doing either.

I‘d lynch him before Oats.

##Vote marvellosity
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 22:50 GMT
#4427
On March 08 2024 07:43 Vivax wrote:
Marv is mafia, anyway.

He should be here dumping everything they discussed before his masons got killed, and taking control and he isn‘t doing either.

I‘d lynch him before Oats.

##Vote marvellosity

Rayn did dump everything discussed. Marv did reveal that he had a code with rayn too. Which is something scum marv should never reveal.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 22:50 GMT
#4428
I think it's nonsense vivax he is certainly not the best lynch today.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 22:51 GMT
#4429
On March 08 2024 07:43 Vivax wrote:
Marv is mafia, anyway.

He should be here dumping everything they discussed before his masons got killed, and taking control and he isn‘t doing either.

I‘d lynch him before Oats.

##Vote marvellosity


Wrong.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 07 2024 22:52 GMT
#4430
On March 08 2024 07:50 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 07:43 Vivax wrote:
Marv is mafia, anyway.

He should be here dumping everything they discussed before his masons got killed, and taking control and he isn‘t doing either.

I‘d lynch him before Oats.

##Vote marvellosity

Rayn did dump everything discussed. Marv did reveal that he had a code with rayn too. Which is something scum marv should never reveal.


Not enough.
If he agrees that Oats dies here he‘s mafia plain and simple.

Rayn probably claimed to him and dies and sandro knew thag so they both had to go.

He decides Joat was better than killing slam I guess.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 07 2024 22:54 GMT
#4431
Gunsmit, Joat, Cop, JK.

That‘s all of them with tops a vet or a vengeful I guess
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10394 Posts
March 07 2024 23:08 GMT
#4432
On March 08 2024 07:26 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 07:08 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 06:44 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 06:27 Koshi wrote:
I still think we shouldnt lynch Oats.
Rels/MZ/VE maybe Palmar are all better lynches.
They didnt care during night. Dont care now.

MZ just tried to be relevant today dancing with me but it isnt real scumhunting.

I also havent done anything but you know... most think I am town because I am pretty townie overall.

Rels
MZ
VE
Jacob
Palmar

On March 08 2024 06:28 Koshi wrote:
TTS is not a good lynch today. I have been disappointed by townies and this could just be that.

DP can shoot him.

On March 08 2024 06:30 Koshi wrote:
Oh there is also dmb. Bwaa she can stay alive. We let our Mayor handle that down the line.

On March 08 2024 06:31 Koshi wrote:
Oh wait. Jacob claimed gunsmith right. Ok. So swap Jacob with dmb then.

What a weird progression Jacob took on me.

On March 08 2024 06:32 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 06:30 iamperfection wrote:
Did you see my point about his comeback post.

No I didnt read from my last post during night to when I came back yet. I think I saw something you wrote but I forgot.


[image loading]


You also misses the part where Jacob claimed gunsmith.
If Koshi is a clown, you both are a circus.

Where did I miss it?

This is still misrep or at best you are confusing me with someone else if you don't point out where I made this error @Vivax, IMO.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
ToTheStars
Profile Joined February 2024
26 Posts
March 07 2024 23:09 GMT
#4433
On March 07 2024 22:29 Vivax wrote:
TTS is Naerys from last game ?


No, I was a spectator of that game
ToTheStars
Profile Joined February 2024
26 Posts
March 07 2024 23:09 GMT
#4434
I saw that there was a guilty on Oats? Who claimed the guilty?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 23:11 GMT
#4435
On March 08 2024 08:09 ToTheStars wrote:
I saw that there was a guilty on Oats? Who claimed the guilty?

This really feels like an act to me.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
ToTheStars
Profile Joined February 2024
26 Posts
March 07 2024 23:12 GMT
#4436
On March 07 2024 18:19 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 18:13 ToTheStars wrote:
Don't laugh at me DP!

You are the one who invited me to this game!


Just read the filters of people starting from the smallest to the largest. If anything stands out to you as scummy click at the top of the post and see it in context.



How do I find which one is smallest or largest?

Anyway I'll look at your readlist tomorrow morning first thing, it's currently 1 AM here.
ToTheStars
Profile Joined February 2024
26 Posts
March 07 2024 23:12 GMT
#4437
On March 08 2024 08:11 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 08:09 ToTheStars wrote:
I saw that there was a guilty on Oats? Who claimed the guilty?

This really feels like an act to me.


Why? I just saw someone saying Oats might be miller but I didn't see any post claiming a guilty and I'm too lazy to look for it.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 23:13 GMT
#4438
On March 08 2024 08:12 ToTheStars wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 08:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 08 2024 08:09 ToTheStars wrote:
I saw that there was a guilty on Oats? Who claimed the guilty?

This really feels like an act to me.


Why? I just saw someone saying Oats might be miller but I didn't see any post claiming a guilty and I'm too lazy to look for it.

OK dude just go
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
ToTheStars
Profile Joined February 2024
26 Posts
March 07 2024 23:14 GMT
#4439
I should probably just do my own work and find it though
ToTheStars
Profile Joined February 2024
26 Posts
March 07 2024 23:14 GMT
#4440
Go what
Prev 1 220 221 222 223 224 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 276
Nina 141
ViBE62
SpeCial 36
Nathanias 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12390
Artosis 450
NaDa 29
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever258
febbydoto28
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox481
Mew2King86
Other Games
summit1g6055
Grubby2708
Liquid`RaSZi2033
shahzam628
WinterStarcraft428
C9.Mang0285
JimRising 233
Trikslyr22
JuggernautJason4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 88
• musti20045 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie779
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 19m
INu's Battles
12h 19m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 19m
OSC
23h 34m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.