• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:46
CEST 21:46
KST 04:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7209 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 223

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 221 222 223 224 225 555 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 23:20 GMT
#4441
Your so lucky it's not 2015 I'll leave it at that.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10394 Posts
March 07 2024 23:23 GMT
#4442
Has this become a competition for who can look like the worst player in the game or...?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 23:31 GMT
#4443
Yeah send tts home
No gg, No skill.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 23:32 GMT
#4444
I did, TTS filter me
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 23:35 GMT
#4445
Page 12 on
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 23:36 GMT
#4446
Hey I referenced Coag's badass cartoon before wearing my pants on my head, ok? If someone can find that hot shit I will be very grateful. It was badass and it is happening here
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 23:47 GMT
#4447
That moment you decide to sit on the loo in your dressing gown to catch up with the thread but you weren’t careful enough with the dressing gown…
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 23:49 GMT
#4448
On March 08 2024 08:47 marvellosity wrote:
That moment you decide to sit on the loo in your dressing gown to catch up with the thread but you weren’t careful enough with the dressing gown…

💩
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 07 2024 23:55 GMT
#4449
On March 08 2024 07:43 Vivax wrote:
Marv is mafia, anyway.

He should be here dumping everything they discussed before his masons got killed, and taking control and he isn‘t doing either.

I‘d lynch him before Oats.

##Vote marvellosity

I’ve alluded to most of it. Rayn discord was quite quiet, the main highlight was seeing a pic from artanis’ wedding and being made to guess who is who. And talking him down off Copcake which I may or may not regret.

Sandro discord was very active. We talked about palmar, MZ, Rels, JSL (I got excited about sandro’s read but the claim seems to have scotched that). Sandro thought Koshi was very town as he aligned with him on a bunch of stuff. We talked about MZ, specifically the posts at the end of his first page of filter and the first page of 2nd filter. Sandro had said he wrote MZ off as town for a while after that. We sort of concluded it would be a ballsy scumplay but that MZ could make it. We also talked about MZ stance on town deciding the mayor lynch, sandro talked about how it was quite an old school view what MZ said about it and we left it there.

We both thought VE was scummy.

I asked sandro to talk palmar off of rayn if sandro was alive. Obviously that sort of resolved itself. And I am aware that makes it sound like I think palmar is town, but it’s more complicated than that. The act of sandro talking to palmar would have been revealing.

Jealous town, CC town.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 07 2024 23:57 GMT
#4450
On March 08 2024 08:55 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 07:43 Vivax wrote:
Marv is mafia, anyway.

He should be here dumping everything they discussed before his masons got killed, and taking control and he isn‘t doing either.

I‘d lynch him before Oats.

##Vote marvellosity

I’ve alluded to most of it. Rayn discord was quite quiet, the main highlight was seeing a pic from artanis’ wedding and being made to guess who is who. And talking him down off Copcake which I may or may not regret.

Sandro discord was very active. We talked about palmar, MZ, Rels, JSL (I got excited about sandro’s read but the claim seems to have scotched that). Sandro thought Koshi was very town as he aligned with him on a bunch of stuff. We talked about MZ, specifically the posts at the end of his first page of filter and the first page of 2nd filter. Sandro had said he wrote MZ off as town for a while after that. We sort of concluded it would be a ballsy scumplay but that MZ could make it. We also talked about MZ stance on town deciding the mayor lynch, sandro talked about how it was quite an old school view what MZ said about it and we left it there.

We both thought VE was scummy.

I asked sandro to talk palmar off of rayn if sandro was alive. Obviously that sort of resolved itself. And I am aware that makes it sound like I think palmar is town, but it’s more complicated than that. The act of sandro talking to palmar would have been revealing.

Jealous town, CC town.


So if we ignore Oats you‘d want to do VE or MZ today ?
Do you think it‘s a good idea to follow the redcheck when Oats is still looking townie?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 07 2024 23:58 GMT
#4451
On March 08 2024 08:55 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 07:43 Vivax wrote:
Marv is mafia, anyway.

He should be here dumping everything they discussed before his masons got killed, and taking control and he isn‘t doing either.

I‘d lynch him before Oats.

##Vote marvellosity

I’ve alluded to most of it. Rayn discord was quite quiet, the main highlight was seeing a pic from artanis’ wedding and being made to guess who is who. And talking him down off Copcake which I may or may not regret.

Sandro discord was very active. We talked about palmar, MZ, Rels, JSL (I got excited about sandro’s read but the claim seems to have scotched that). Sandro thought Koshi was very town as he aligned with him on a bunch of stuff. We talked about MZ, specifically the posts at the end of his first page of filter and the first page of 2nd filter. Sandro had said he wrote MZ off as town for a while after that. We sort of concluded it would be a ballsy scumplay but that MZ could make it. We also talked about MZ stance on town deciding the mayor lynch, sandro talked about how it was quite an old school view what MZ said about it and we left it there.

We both thought VE was scummy.

I asked sandro to talk palmar off of rayn if sandro was alive. Obviously that sort of resolved itself. And I am aware that makes it sound like I think palmar is town, but it’s more complicated than that. The act of sandro talking to palmar would have been revealing.

Jealous town, CC town.

Have you read the post I made about MZ?
https://tl.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=28153955
What are your thoughts
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 00:01 GMT
#4452
On March 08 2024 08:57 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 08:55 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 07:43 Vivax wrote:
Marv is mafia, anyway.

He should be here dumping everything they discussed before his masons got killed, and taking control and he isn‘t doing either.

I‘d lynch him before Oats.

##Vote marvellosity

I’ve alluded to most of it. Rayn discord was quite quiet, the main highlight was seeing a pic from artanis’ wedding and being made to guess who is who. And talking him down off Copcake which I may or may not regret.

Sandro discord was very active. We talked about palmar, MZ, Rels, JSL (I got excited about sandro’s read but the claim seems to have scotched that). Sandro thought Koshi was very town as he aligned with him on a bunch of stuff. We talked about MZ, specifically the posts at the end of his first page of filter and the first page of 2nd filter. Sandro had said he wrote MZ off as town for a while after that. We sort of concluded it would be a ballsy scumplay but that MZ could make it. We also talked about MZ stance on town deciding the mayor lynch, sandro talked about how it was quite an old school view what MZ said about it and we left it there.

We both thought VE was scummy.

I asked sandro to talk palmar off of rayn if sandro was alive. Obviously that sort of resolved itself. And I am aware that makes it sound like I think palmar is town, but it’s more complicated than that. The act of sandro talking to palmar would have been revealing.

Jealous town, CC town.


So if we ignore Oats you‘d want to do VE or MZ today ?
Do you think it‘s a good idea to follow the redcheck when Oats is still looking townie?

I would have voted VE.

The oats thing is mathematical. If you read him as over 90% town, great. Over 90 is a very high threshold though. I’m actually a very hedgy townie unless I’m super sure.

I just don’t know that it’s the right play to not lynch oats even though my personal read is town.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 00:03 GMT
#4453
On March 08 2024 09:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 08:57 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 08:55 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 07:43 Vivax wrote:
Marv is mafia, anyway.

He should be here dumping everything they discussed before his masons got killed, and taking control and he isn‘t doing either.

I‘d lynch him before Oats.

##Vote marvellosity

I’ve alluded to most of it. Rayn discord was quite quiet, the main highlight was seeing a pic from artanis’ wedding and being made to guess who is who. And talking him down off Copcake which I may or may not regret.

Sandro discord was very active. We talked about palmar, MZ, Rels, JSL (I got excited about sandro’s read but the claim seems to have scotched that). Sandro thought Koshi was very town as he aligned with him on a bunch of stuff. We talked about MZ, specifically the posts at the end of his first page of filter and the first page of 2nd filter. Sandro had said he wrote MZ off as town for a while after that. We sort of concluded it would be a ballsy scumplay but that MZ could make it. We also talked about MZ stance on town deciding the mayor lynch, sandro talked about how it was quite an old school view what MZ said about it and we left it there.

We both thought VE was scummy.

I asked sandro to talk palmar off of rayn if sandro was alive. Obviously that sort of resolved itself. And I am aware that makes it sound like I think palmar is town, but it’s more complicated than that. The act of sandro talking to palmar would have been revealing.

Jealous town, CC town.


So if we ignore Oats you‘d want to do VE or MZ today ?
Do you think it‘s a good idea to follow the redcheck when Oats is still looking townie?

I would have voted VE.

The oats thing is mathematical. If you read him as over 90% town, great. Over 90 is a very high threshold though. I’m actually a very hedgy townie unless I’m super sure.

I just don’t know that it’s the right play to not lynch oats even though my personal read is town.


Its the right play to lynch oats.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 00:04 GMT
#4454
On March 08 2024 08:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 08:55 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 07:43 Vivax wrote:
Marv is mafia, anyway.

He should be here dumping everything they discussed before his masons got killed, and taking control and he isn‘t doing either.

I‘d lynch him before Oats.

##Vote marvellosity

I’ve alluded to most of it. Rayn discord was quite quiet, the main highlight was seeing a pic from artanis’ wedding and being made to guess who is who. And talking him down off Copcake which I may or may not regret.

Sandro discord was very active. We talked about palmar, MZ, Rels, JSL (I got excited about sandro’s read but the claim seems to have scotched that). Sandro thought Koshi was very town as he aligned with him on a bunch of stuff. We talked about MZ, specifically the posts at the end of his first page of filter and the first page of 2nd filter. Sandro had said he wrote MZ off as town for a while after that. We sort of concluded it would be a ballsy scumplay but that MZ could make it. We also talked about MZ stance on town deciding the mayor lynch, sandro talked about how it was quite an old school view what MZ said about it and we left it there.

We both thought VE was scummy.

I asked sandro to talk palmar off of rayn if sandro was alive. Obviously that sort of resolved itself. And I am aware that makes it sound like I think palmar is town, but it’s more complicated than that. The act of sandro talking to palmar would have been revealing.

Jealous town, CC town.

Have you read the post I made about MZ?
https://tl.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=28153955
What are your thoughts

Yes it’s pretty good. The top point was something me and sandro discussed quite a bit. I hadn’t picked up on the CC read progression thing you talked about. The Koshi stuff I’m not so sure
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 00:06 GMT
#4455
I am like 90% sure oats is town and I still think it is the right play to lynch oats.

How do you move forward from this redcheck next phase, and the next phase?

What do we do at lylo with a redcheck oats?

You all realise he is never getting night killed if he is town with a redcheck on him.

I will be having words with grack after the game about millers in this setup but nothing more to be done.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 00:06 GMT
#4456
On March 08 2024 09:03 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:01 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 08:57 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 08:55 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 07:43 Vivax wrote:
Marv is mafia, anyway.

He should be here dumping everything they discussed before his masons got killed, and taking control and he isn‘t doing either.

I‘d lynch him before Oats.

##Vote marvellosity

I’ve alluded to most of it. Rayn discord was quite quiet, the main highlight was seeing a pic from artanis’ wedding and being made to guess who is who. And talking him down off Copcake which I may or may not regret.

Sandro discord was very active. We talked about palmar, MZ, Rels, JSL (I got excited about sandro’s read but the claim seems to have scotched that). Sandro thought Koshi was very town as he aligned with him on a bunch of stuff. We talked about MZ, specifically the posts at the end of his first page of filter and the first page of 2nd filter. Sandro had said he wrote MZ off as town for a while after that. We sort of concluded it would be a ballsy scumplay but that MZ could make it. We also talked about MZ stance on town deciding the mayor lynch, sandro talked about how it was quite an old school view what MZ said about it and we left it there.

We both thought VE was scummy.

I asked sandro to talk palmar off of rayn if sandro was alive. Obviously that sort of resolved itself. And I am aware that makes it sound like I think palmar is town, but it’s more complicated than that. The act of sandro talking to palmar would have been revealing.

Jealous town, CC town.


So if we ignore Oats you‘d want to do VE or MZ today ?
Do you think it‘s a good idea to follow the redcheck when Oats is still looking townie?

I would have voted VE.

The oats thing is mathematical. If you read him as over 90% town, great. Over 90 is a very high threshold though. I’m actually a very hedgy townie unless I’m super sure.

I just don’t know that it’s the right play to not lynch oats even though my personal read is town.


Its the right play to lynch oats.

I know. Just 3/3 votes I ended up not really wanting to make xD
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 00:08 GMT
#4457
Like maybe there is a +EV line with keeping oats alive for one or two phases because you think he can out some scum.

But even then you still need to lynch him, and it just gets too complicated imo.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 00:08 GMT
#4458
Has Vivax apologised for ruining the elite ‘elect a hidden blue to mayor’ plan that the d1 masons had?

Because it is literally all his fault it didn’t work.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 08 2024 00:08 GMT
#4459
I don't care whats on page 220 but i will not read anything from that page thanks to who ever that was
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 00:09 GMT
#4460
On March 08 2024 09:08 marvellosity wrote:
Has Vivax apologised for ruining the elite ‘elect a hidden blue to mayor’ plan that the d1 masons had?

Because it is literally all his fault it didn’t work.


He voted for you so I am guessing not.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 221 222 223 224 225 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1031
IndyStarCraft 211
Nina 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16161
Calm 2332
Horang2 343
Mini 168
Rush 103
EffOrt 101
Zeus 49
Trap 21
Bale 16
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
febbydoto15
LuMiX2
Counter-Strike
fl0m5341
Fnx 1539
pashabiceps1379
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King42
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3854
Liquid`Hasu516
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1762
Beastyqt715
B2W.Neo540
C9.Mang0327
crisheroes181
QueenE106
Trikslyr99
Dewaltoss71
UpATreeSC59
ZombieGrub31
JuggernautJason25
shahzam0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
Other Games
Algost 2
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 30
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade911
Other Games
• imaqtpie947
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 14m
INu's Battles
15h 14m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
17h 14m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 3h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.