• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:26
CEST 02:26
KST 09:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8768 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 225

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 223 224 225 226 227 555 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 08 2024 00:32 GMT
#4481
On March 08 2024 09:27 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:26 Vivax wrote:
I‘m also suspicious of anyone who‘s calling TTS mafia especially in the big names. That‘s just LHF.

We have to kill Jat among those.

LHF can be mafia


It‘s a shot in the dark and a policy lynch at most. We don‘t know how he plays at all.

First we focus on what we‘re familiar with.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 08 2024 00:33 GMT
#4482
On March 08 2024 09:31 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:08 marvellosity wrote:
Has Vivax apologised for ruining the elite ‘elect a hidden blue to mayor’ plan that the d1 masons had?

Because it is literally all his fault it didn’t work.


He voted for you so I am guessing not.

In the politest way possible. Fuck you Vivax for ruining an amazing town plan.

The vote I don’t care about, it’s silly.


I‘m honestly paranoid that DP attempts to block my scumreads so often. Especially if you and Jealous are really town. He keeps you on your feet as town but he‘s trying to be a moderator too hard here imo.

I liked your response here anyway.

Can you explain what my involvement is here in your reasoning? I don't follow.


He defended you during the night phase and struggled to agree that it was a valid argument.

If you are town you should be suspicious of him.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 00:36 GMT
#4483
Woke up to get water.

Fell asleep almost immediately yesterday.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 08 2024 00:38 GMT
#4484
On March 07 2024 22:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 06:11 Koshi wrote:
Oats is town for the scumslip thing on Cake. In addition I like how he didn't vote Tfrel when iamp and DP went for him.
Vivax is so town for keeping up with the thread. And he saw the same rage after flip from CC as I did.
big oooooffff on iamp replying to tfrel on the mental health issues. That can't come from mafia iamp.
Copcake seems genuine upset after the lynch. Solidifies my townread on her. Also her scumreads are people who will be killed in the next 2 nights. It will be glorious to see her posts on D3.
JAT made a scumcase on my 2 scums. Good stuff.

Town!MZ would have been angered by the 2 townflips. His first post after the lynch is 2 pages further and starts with lmfo. He is a prime candidate for mafia.
Rels posts read uninterested. Good case from JAT on Rels.

I'm taking it your scum read is here, bc you didn't like the way I reacted to the lynch? I was extremely frustrated with people lynching someone I had a townread on and also frustrated that I've spent most of the game playing catchup on the thread.

I feel like every time I've pointed out stuff that I view is scummy, nobody responds and when I ask people direct questions they just blow me off, Palmar not responding to the whisper is kinda the cherry on top. If you're gonna try to lynch me instead of a literal red check because I said lmfao in a post then I don't think I have anything productive to say to you to change your mind. It feels like the folks who have filtered me only do so bc they want confirmation to their assumption that I'm scum.


This sounds townie btw
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 08 2024 00:38 GMT
#4485
Yeah I'm not going to lie there's a lot of people saying mz is scummy but not a lot of stuff actually explaining why.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 00:39 GMT
#4486
On March 08 2024 09:38 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 22:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 06:11 Koshi wrote:
Oats is town for the scumslip thing on Cake. In addition I like how he didn't vote Tfrel when iamp and DP went for him.
Vivax is so town for keeping up with the thread. And he saw the same rage after flip from CC as I did.
big oooooffff on iamp replying to tfrel on the mental health issues. That can't come from mafia iamp.
Copcake seems genuine upset after the lynch. Solidifies my townread on her. Also her scumreads are people who will be killed in the next 2 nights. It will be glorious to see her posts on D3.
JAT made a scumcase on my 2 scums. Good stuff.

Town!MZ would have been angered by the 2 townflips. His first post after the lynch is 2 pages further and starts with lmfo. He is a prime candidate for mafia.
Rels posts read uninterested. Good case from JAT on Rels.

I'm taking it your scum read is here, bc you didn't like the way I reacted to the lynch? I was extremely frustrated with people lynching someone I had a townread on and also frustrated that I've spent most of the game playing catchup on the thread.

I feel like every time I've pointed out stuff that I view is scummy, nobody responds and when I ask people direct questions they just blow me off, Palmar not responding to the whisper is kinda the cherry on top. If you're gonna try to lynch me instead of a literal red check because I said lmfao in a post then I don't think I have anything productive to say to you to change your mind. It feels like the folks who have filtered me only do so bc they want confirmation to their assumption that I'm scum.


This sounds townie btw

Yes it sort of does
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 00:40 GMT
#4487
On March 08 2024 09:06 DarthPunk wrote:
I am like 90% sure oats is town and I still think it is the right play to lynch oats.

How do you move forward from this redcheck next phase, and the next phase?

What do we do at lylo with a redcheck oats?

You all realise he is never getting night killed if he is town with a redcheck on him.

I will be having words with grack after the game about millers in this setup but nothing more to be done.

A loss is a loss, doesn’t matter when it happens.
Can you actually start playing the game though, it’s getting really frustrating that all you do is talk to people about how it’s the best play to lynch me when literally there’s 1 other person that’s voting for someone that’s not me
No gg, No skill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 08 2024 00:40 GMT
#4488
On March 08 2024 09:39 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:38 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 06:11 Koshi wrote:
Oats is town for the scumslip thing on Cake. In addition I like how he didn't vote Tfrel when iamp and DP went for him.
Vivax is so town for keeping up with the thread. And he saw the same rage after flip from CC as I did.
big oooooffff on iamp replying to tfrel on the mental health issues. That can't come from mafia iamp.
Copcake seems genuine upset after the lynch. Solidifies my townread on her. Also her scumreads are people who will be killed in the next 2 nights. It will be glorious to see her posts on D3.
JAT made a scumcase on my 2 scums. Good stuff.

Town!MZ would have been angered by the 2 townflips. His first post after the lynch is 2 pages further and starts with lmfo. He is a prime candidate for mafia.
Rels posts read uninterested. Good case from JAT on Rels.

I'm taking it your scum read is here, bc you didn't like the way I reacted to the lynch? I was extremely frustrated with people lynching someone I had a townread on and also frustrated that I've spent most of the game playing catchup on the thread.

I feel like every time I've pointed out stuff that I view is scummy, nobody responds and when I ask people direct questions they just blow me off, Palmar not responding to the whisper is kinda the cherry on top. If you're gonna try to lynch me instead of a literal red check because I said lmfao in a post then I don't think I have anything productive to say to you to change your mind. It feels like the folks who have filtered me only do so bc they want confirmation to their assumption that I'm scum.


This sounds townie btw

Yes it sort of does


Sort of ?
I think you and DP are mafia now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 08 2024 00:41 GMT
#4489
And one got a vigshot but he has to use it on TTS
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 00:41 GMT
#4490
On March 08 2024 09:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:39 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:38 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 06:11 Koshi wrote:
Oats is town for the scumslip thing on Cake. In addition I like how he didn't vote Tfrel when iamp and DP went for him.
Vivax is so town for keeping up with the thread. And he saw the same rage after flip from CC as I did.
big oooooffff on iamp replying to tfrel on the mental health issues. That can't come from mafia iamp.
Copcake seems genuine upset after the lynch. Solidifies my townread on her. Also her scumreads are people who will be killed in the next 2 nights. It will be glorious to see her posts on D3.
JAT made a scumcase on my 2 scums. Good stuff.

Town!MZ would have been angered by the 2 townflips. His first post after the lynch is 2 pages further and starts with lmfo. He is a prime candidate for mafia.
Rels posts read uninterested. Good case from JAT on Rels.

I'm taking it your scum read is here, bc you didn't like the way I reacted to the lynch? I was extremely frustrated with people lynching someone I had a townread on and also frustrated that I've spent most of the game playing catchup on the thread.

I feel like every time I've pointed out stuff that I view is scummy, nobody responds and when I ask people direct questions they just blow me off, Palmar not responding to the whisper is kinda the cherry on top. If you're gonna try to lynch me instead of a literal red check because I said lmfao in a post then I don't think I have anything productive to say to you to change your mind. It feels like the folks who have filtered me only do so bc they want confirmation to their assumption that I'm scum.


This sounds townie btw

Yes it sort of does


Sort of ?
I think you and DP are mafia now.

I don’t care though
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 08 2024 00:42 GMT
#4491
On March 08 2024 09:41 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:40 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:39 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:38 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 06:11 Koshi wrote:
Oats is town for the scumslip thing on Cake. In addition I like how he didn't vote Tfrel when iamp and DP went for him.
Vivax is so town for keeping up with the thread. And he saw the same rage after flip from CC as I did.
big oooooffff on iamp replying to tfrel on the mental health issues. That can't come from mafia iamp.
Copcake seems genuine upset after the lynch. Solidifies my townread on her. Also her scumreads are people who will be killed in the next 2 nights. It will be glorious to see her posts on D3.
JAT made a scumcase on my 2 scums. Good stuff.

Town!MZ would have been angered by the 2 townflips. His first post after the lynch is 2 pages further and starts with lmfo. He is a prime candidate for mafia.
Rels posts read uninterested. Good case from JAT on Rels.

I'm taking it your scum read is here, bc you didn't like the way I reacted to the lynch? I was extremely frustrated with people lynching someone I had a townread on and also frustrated that I've spent most of the game playing catchup on the thread.

I feel like every time I've pointed out stuff that I view is scummy, nobody responds and when I ask people direct questions they just blow me off, Palmar not responding to the whisper is kinda the cherry on top. If you're gonna try to lynch me instead of a literal red check because I said lmfao in a post then I don't think I have anything productive to say to you to change your mind. It feels like the folks who have filtered me only do so bc they want confirmation to their assumption that I'm scum.


This sounds townie btw

Yes it sort of does


Sort of ?
I think you and DP are mafia now.

I don’t care though


That‘s fine you will when you‘re both alive D3
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 00:44 GMT
#4492
On March 08 2024 09:42 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:41 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:40 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:39 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:38 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 06:11 Koshi wrote:
Oats is town for the scumslip thing on Cake. In addition I like how he didn't vote Tfrel when iamp and DP went for him.
Vivax is so town for keeping up with the thread. And he saw the same rage after flip from CC as I did.
big oooooffff on iamp replying to tfrel on the mental health issues. That can't come from mafia iamp.
Copcake seems genuine upset after the lynch. Solidifies my townread on her. Also her scumreads are people who will be killed in the next 2 nights. It will be glorious to see her posts on D3.
JAT made a scumcase on my 2 scums. Good stuff.

Town!MZ would have been angered by the 2 townflips. His first post after the lynch is 2 pages further and starts with lmfo. He is a prime candidate for mafia.
Rels posts read uninterested. Good case from JAT on Rels.

I'm taking it your scum read is here, bc you didn't like the way I reacted to the lynch? I was extremely frustrated with people lynching someone I had a townread on and also frustrated that I've spent most of the game playing catchup on the thread.

I feel like every time I've pointed out stuff that I view is scummy, nobody responds and when I ask people direct questions they just blow me off, Palmar not responding to the whisper is kinda the cherry on top. If you're gonna try to lynch me instead of a literal red check because I said lmfao in a post then I don't think I have anything productive to say to you to change your mind. It feels like the folks who have filtered me only do so bc they want confirmation to their assumption that I'm scum.


This sounds townie btw

Yes it sort of does


Sort of ?
I think you and DP are mafia now.

I don’t care though


That‘s fine you will when you‘re both alive D3

… no I won’t
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 00:45 GMT
#4493
On March 08 2024 09:38 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 22:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 06:11 Koshi wrote:
Oats is town for the scumslip thing on Cake. In addition I like how he didn't vote Tfrel when iamp and DP went for him.
Vivax is so town for keeping up with the thread. And he saw the same rage after flip from CC as I did.
big oooooffff on iamp replying to tfrel on the mental health issues. That can't come from mafia iamp.
Copcake seems genuine upset after the lynch. Solidifies my townread on her. Also her scumreads are people who will be killed in the next 2 nights. It will be glorious to see her posts on D3.
JAT made a scumcase on my 2 scums. Good stuff.

Town!MZ would have been angered by the 2 townflips. His first post after the lynch is 2 pages further and starts with lmfo. He is a prime candidate for mafia.
Rels posts read uninterested. Good case from JAT on Rels.

I'm taking it your scum read is here, bc you didn't like the way I reacted to the lynch? I was extremely frustrated with people lynching someone I had a townread on and also frustrated that I've spent most of the game playing catchup on the thread.

I feel like every time I've pointed out stuff that I view is scummy, nobody responds and when I ask people direct questions they just blow me off, Palmar not responding to the whisper is kinda the cherry on top. If you're gonna try to lynch me instead of a literal red check because I said lmfao in a post then I don't think I have anything productive to say to you to change your mind. It feels like the folks who have filtered me only do so bc they want confirmation to their assumption that I'm scum.


This sounds townie btw

What mz is describing isn’t what koshi is describing what happens.
Mz doesn’t display any frustration at how the lynch occurs, he goes after jsl for swapping on to trfel which people have talked to mz about and obviously aren’t talking about now because jsl claimed.

Like that’s not at all what his posting was like after the lynch
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 00:46 GMT
#4494
Oats town hero that we don’t deserve
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 00:46 GMT
#4495
Well

If marv is mafia and knew rayn will doct slam, then he could have just blocked rayn and kill slam and rayn (assuming both night kills were mafia, I dont have a head to read night actions atm, zombie mode)

Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 00:47 GMT
#4496
Okay here’s a short read list while I have some time
Town
Koshi
Vivax
Slam
Jsl
Cake
Dp
Marv
Iamp

Mafia
Dmb
Mz
Jat
Tts
VE

No gg, No skill.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 00:48 GMT
#4497
I mean blocking vivax is wild, unless they assumed that vivax would protect slam 🤔
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 00:49 GMT
#4498
On March 08 2024 09:48 CopCake wrote:
I mean blocking vivax is wild, unless they assumed that vivax would protect slam 🤔

Why is it wild? sandro and I and maybe rayn too both discussed jk is stronger than cop.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 00:50 GMT
#4499
On March 08 2024 09:46 CopCake wrote:
Well

If marv is mafia and knew rayn will doct slam, then he could have just blocked rayn and kill slam and rayn (assuming both night kills were mafia, I dont have a head to read night actions atm, zombie mode)


He couldnt have known the code was right before the day post
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10394 Posts
March 08 2024 00:51 GMT
#4500
On March 08 2024 09:33 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:31 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:08 marvellosity wrote:
Has Vivax apologised for ruining the elite ‘elect a hidden blue to mayor’ plan that the d1 masons had?

Because it is literally all his fault it didn’t work.


He voted for you so I am guessing not.

In the politest way possible. Fuck you Vivax for ruining an amazing town plan.

The vote I don’t care about, it’s silly.


I‘m honestly paranoid that DP attempts to block my scumreads so often. Especially if you and Jealous are really town. He keeps you on your feet as town but he‘s trying to be a moderator too hard here imo.

I liked your response here anyway.

Can you explain what my involvement is here in your reasoning? I don't follow.


He defended you during the night phase and struggled to agree that it was a valid argument.

If you are town you should be suspicious of him.

Would you happen to have a link to that or remember a key word I can easily search for? Phone posting ATM and would prefer to not be doomscrolling 40 pages blindly. Definitely want to take a second look at what you're seeing though.

That reminds me, I got back to you about that Rayn x Palmar thing you wanted me to look into. What were your thoughts on the matter? Have those thoughts changed since the Rayn NK?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 223 224 225 226 227 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 207
SpeCial 135
ViBE97
Nathanias 73
ProTech47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12169
Rain 1521
GuemChi 976
Artosis 672
Bale 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever407
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox851
Mew2King99
Other Games
summit1g6480
shahzam714
WinterStarcraft480
JimRising 415
C9.Mang0323
Trikslyr51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick739
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• davetesta18
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur292
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 34m
INu's Battles
10h 34m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 34m
OSC
21h 49m
Replay Cast
22h 34m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.