• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:26
CEST 16:26
KST 23:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10049 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 226

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 224 225 226 227 228 555 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 08 2024 00:51 GMT
#4501
On March 08 2024 09:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Okay here’s a short read list while I have some time
Town
Koshi
Vivax
Slam
Jsl
Cake
Dp
Marv
Iamp

Mafia
Dmb
Mz
Jat
Tts
VE



I can do JAT not doing TTS
Of the trio marv didn‘t die so it‘s him or a Palmar kill.
I agree with cop that not killing slam was vanity mafia, unless a mafia vig got foiled.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 00:52 GMT
#4502
On March 08 2024 09:49 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:48 CopCake wrote:
I mean blocking vivax is wild, unless they assumed that vivax would protect slam 🤔

Why is it wild? sandro and I and maybe rayn too both discussed jk is stronger than cop.

We should have pushed harder for Rayn. May have been game losing not to to be honest.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 00:52 GMT
#4503
On March 08 2024 09:52 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:49 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:48 CopCake wrote:
I mean blocking vivax is wild, unless they assumed that vivax would protect slam 🤔

Why is it wild? sandro and I and maybe rayn too both discussed jk is stronger than cop.

We should have pushed harder for Rayn. May have been game losing not to to be honest.

We just didn’t think it was possible.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 00:52 GMT
#4504
On March 08 2024 09:46 marvellosity wrote:
Oats town hero that we don’t deserve

Nah I believe in y’all to get the job done
No gg, No skill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 08 2024 00:54 GMT
#4505
On March 08 2024 09:51 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:33 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:31 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:08 marvellosity wrote:
Has Vivax apologised for ruining the elite ‘elect a hidden blue to mayor’ plan that the d1 masons had?

Because it is literally all his fault it didn’t work.


He voted for you so I am guessing not.

In the politest way possible. Fuck you Vivax for ruining an amazing town plan.

The vote I don’t care about, it’s silly.


I‘m honestly paranoid that DP attempts to block my scumreads so often. Especially if you and Jealous are really town. He keeps you on your feet as town but he‘s trying to be a moderator too hard here imo.

I liked your response here anyway.

Can you explain what my involvement is here in your reasoning? I don't follow.


He defended you during the night phase and struggled to agree that it was a valid argument.

If you are town you should be suspicious of him.

Would you happen to have a link to that or remember a key word I can easily search for? Phone posting ATM and would prefer to not be doomscrolling 40 pages blindly. Definitely want to take a second look at what you're seeing though.

That reminds me, I got back to you about that Rayn x Palmar thing you wanted me to look into. What were your thoughts on the matter? Have those thoughts changed since the Rayn NK?


Before end of N1 when I said you were caught because you cleared Jat but not copcake. That thing.

Palmar was calling rayn mafia could be wrong could be him trolling or maybe it was red blue blindness. Not reading too much into it atm because the association got cleared with rayn dying.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 00:55 GMT
#4506
On March 08 2024 09:51 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Okay here’s a short read list while I have some time
Town
Koshi
Vivax
Slam
Jsl
Cake
Dp
Marv
Iamp

Mafia
Dmb
Mz
Jat
Tts
VE



I can do JAT not doing TTS
Of the trio marv didn‘t die so it‘s him or a Palmar kill.
I agree with cop that not killing slam was vanity mafia, unless a mafia vig got foiled.

I’m feeling really good about jat mafia yeah
No gg, No skill.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 00:55 GMT
#4507
On March 08 2024 09:49 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:48 CopCake wrote:
I mean blocking vivax is wild, unless they assumed that vivax would protect slam 🤔

Why is it wild? sandro and I and maybe rayn too both discussed jk is stronger than cop.


Mafia marv has two options

- block rayn
- block vivax

Both of them (at least rayn) decides to protect slam. Therefore mafia knows not to waste kills there.

So either rayn or vivax got blocked (duh) over slam.

But why not block slam if rayn or vivax would protect slam anyways? (In mafia marvs perspective)

I think this kinda clears marv?

I mean that would be the best mafia play.

Block slam because he would be protected anyways and you know rayn would waste his doc on him and vivax would JK block/ slam

So the one who got blocked was vivax and no rayn!

Marv is town by night actions.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 00:55 GMT
#4508
On March 08 2024 09:52 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:52 iamperfection wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:49 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:48 CopCake wrote:
I mean blocking vivax is wild, unless they assumed that vivax would protect slam 🤔

Why is it wild? sandro and I and maybe rayn too both discussed jk is stronger than cop.

We should have pushed harder for Rayn. May have been game losing not to to be honest.

We just didn’t think it was possible.

Definitely not possible with the thread presence that you and Rayn had over the head start that vivax got
No gg, No skill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 08 2024 00:56 GMT
#4509
On March 08 2024 09:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:51 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Okay here’s a short read list while I have some time
Town
Koshi
Vivax
Slam
Jsl
Cake
Dp
Marv
Iamp

Mafia
Dmb
Mz
Jat
Tts
VE



I can do JAT not doing TTS
Of the trio marv didn‘t die so it‘s him or a Palmar kill.
I agree with cop that not killing slam was vanity mafia, unless a mafia vig got foiled.

I’m feeling really good about jat mafia yeah


Half the town slipped into depression for no reason, but I‘ll vote him.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 00:58 GMT
#4510
On March 08 2024 09:55 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:49 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:48 CopCake wrote:
I mean blocking vivax is wild, unless they assumed that vivax would protect slam 🤔

Why is it wild? sandro and I and maybe rayn too both discussed jk is stronger than cop.


Mafia marv has two options

- block rayn
- block vivax

Both of them (at least rayn) decides to protect slam. Therefore mafia knows not to waste kills there.

So either rayn or vivax got blocked (duh) over slam.

But why not block slam if rayn or vivax would protect slam anyways? (In mafia marvs perspective)

I think this kinda clears marv?

I mean that would be the best mafia play.

Block slam because he would be protected anyways and you know rayn would waste his doc on him and vivax would JK block/ slam

So the one who got blocked was vivax and no rayn!

Marv is town by night actions.

Please correct me if I am wrong.


This makes a lotta sense yeah assuming marv knew that rayn would protect slam
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 00:58 GMT
#4511
On March 08 2024 09:55 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:49 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:48 CopCake wrote:
I mean blocking vivax is wild, unless they assumed that vivax would protect slam 🤔

Why is it wild? sandro and I and maybe rayn too both discussed jk is stronger than cop.


Mafia marv has two options

- block rayn
- block vivax

Both of them (at least rayn) decides to protect slam. Therefore mafia knows not to waste kills there.

So either rayn or vivax got blocked (duh) over slam.

But why not block slam if rayn or vivax would protect slam anyways? (In mafia marvs perspective)

I think this kinda clears marv?

I mean that would be the best mafia play.

Block slam because he would be protected anyways and you know rayn would waste his doc on him and vivax would JK block/ slam

So the one who got blocked was vivax and no rayn!

Marv is town by night actions.

Please correct me if I am wrong.


Lamest townread ever
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 00:58 GMT
#4512
Wait no, mafia could assume that vivax JK slam

And mafia marv could have blocked rayn

But that didnt happen.

Yeah Marv is town still.

Vivax, who did you JK?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 08 2024 00:59 GMT
#4513
On March 08 2024 09:58 CopCake wrote:
Wait no, mafia could assume that vivax JK slam

And mafia marv could have blocked rayn

But that didnt happen.

Yeah Marv is town still.

Vivax, who did you JK?


Read my filter
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 00:59 GMT
#4514
On March 08 2024 09:56 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:51 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Okay here’s a short read list while I have some time
Town
Koshi
Vivax
Slam
Jsl
Cake
Dp
Marv
Iamp

Mafia
Dmb
Mz
Jat
Tts
VE



I can do JAT not doing TTS
Of the trio marv didn‘t die so it‘s him or a Palmar kill.
I agree with cop that not killing slam was vanity mafia, unless a mafia vig got foiled.

I’m feeling really good about jat mafia yeah


Half the town slipped into depression for no reason, but I‘ll vote him.

Yeah sure
##unvote
##vote jat

Completely don’t understand why people aren’t playing
No gg, No skill.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 01:01 GMT
#4515
On March 08 2024 09:59 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:58 CopCake wrote:
Wait no, mafia could assume that vivax JK slam

And mafia marv could have blocked rayn

But that didnt happen.

Yeah Marv is town still.

Vivax, who did you JK?


Read my filter


I am zombie, need to go back to sleep ):

Have some simphaty
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 01:01 GMT
#4516
On March 08 2024 09:22 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:08 marvellosity wrote:
Has Vivax apologised for ruining the elite ‘elect a hidden blue to mayor’ plan that the d1 masons had?

Because it is literally all his fault it didn’t work.


He voted for you so I am guessing not.

In the politest way possible. Fuck you Vivax for ruining an amazing town plan.

The vote I don’t care about, it’s silly.


I‘m honestly paranoid that DP attempts to block my scumreads so often. Especially if you and Jealous are really town. He keeps you on your feet as town but he‘s trying to be a moderator too hard here imo.

I liked your response here anyway.


Someone has to keep you on track, marv was a shit direction.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 01:02 GMT
#4517
I’ll find some time to look into rels/Palmar/jealous to have a firm read at some point today.

Please ask me any questions about any of my reads
No gg, No skill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 08 2024 01:03 GMT
#4518
On March 08 2024 10:01 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:08 marvellosity wrote:
Has Vivax apologised for ruining the elite ‘elect a hidden blue to mayor’ plan that the d1 masons had?

Because it is literally all his fault it didn’t work.


He voted for you so I am guessing not.

In the politest way possible. Fuck you Vivax for ruining an amazing town plan.

The vote I don’t care about, it’s silly.


I‘m honestly paranoid that DP attempts to block my scumreads so often. Especially if you and Jealous are really town. He keeps you on your feet as town but he‘s trying to be a moderator too hard here imo.

I liked your response here anyway.


Someone has to keep you on track, marv was a shit direction.


That may be right but your confidence is misplaced.
Why not JAT?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 01:03 GMT
#4519
On March 08 2024 09:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:06 DarthPunk wrote:
I am like 90% sure oats is town and I still think it is the right play to lynch oats.

How do you move forward from this redcheck next phase, and the next phase?

What do we do at lylo with a redcheck oats?

You all realise he is never getting night killed if he is town with a redcheck on him.

I will be having words with grack after the game about millers in this setup but nothing more to be done.

A loss is a loss, doesn’t matter when it happens.
Can you actually start playing the game though, it’s getting really frustrating that all you do is talk to people about how it’s the best play to lynch me when literally there’s 1 other person that’s voting for someone that’s not me


I am playing the game, I am keeping the town from being dumb.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 01:03 GMT
#4520
On March 08 2024 09:58 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:55 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:49 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:48 CopCake wrote:
I mean blocking vivax is wild, unless they assumed that vivax would protect slam 🤔

Why is it wild? sandro and I and maybe rayn too both discussed jk is stronger than cop.


Mafia marv has two options

- block rayn
- block vivax

Both of them (at least rayn) decides to protect slam. Therefore mafia knows not to waste kills there.

So either rayn or vivax got blocked (duh) over slam.

But why not block slam if rayn or vivax would protect slam anyways? (In mafia marvs perspective)

I think this kinda clears marv?

I mean that would be the best mafia play.

Block slam because he would be protected anyways and you know rayn would waste his doc on him and vivax would JK block/ slam

So the one who got blocked was vivax and no rayn!

Marv is town by night actions.

Please correct me if I am wrong.


Lamest townread ever


I dont have my beauty sleep yet, or well got interrupted.

Sorry marshmallow
Prev 1 224 225 226 227 228 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 296
MaxPax 250
Codebar 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66351
Calm 4134
Shuttle 2599
Bisu 2264
FanTaSy 1511
Soma 580
Mini 504
EffOrt 452
Stork 357
Light 307
[ Show more ]
Rush 276
firebathero 251
Hyuk 245
ZerO 186
Snow 185
actioN 122
Barracks 116
Zeus 85
Killer 82
hero 79
Dewaltoss 60
Sea.KH 52
Hyun 43
Pusan 41
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 32
Shine 28
Free 26
Sharp 26
Yoon 23
PianO 21
Aegong 19
yabsab 18
zelot 18
sorry 15
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7797
Dendi999
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_160
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko433
crisheroes397
Other Games
hiko2194
singsing1960
B2W.Neo485
DeMusliM278
byalli255
Hui .203
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX159
Mew2King69
Rex38
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2116
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 49m
Replay Cast
8h 34m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.