• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:25
CEST 00:25
KST 07:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8363 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 227

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 225 226 227 228 229 555 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 01:04 GMT
#4521
On March 08 2024 10:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’ll find some time to look into rels/Palmar/jealous to have a firm read at some point today.

Please ask me any questions about any of my reads

can you do dmb again reread the whole filter.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 01:05 GMT
#4522
On March 08 2024 10:03 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:01 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:08 marvellosity wrote:
Has Vivax apologised for ruining the elite ‘elect a hidden blue to mayor’ plan that the d1 masons had?

Because it is literally all his fault it didn’t work.


He voted for you so I am guessing not.

In the politest way possible. Fuck you Vivax for ruining an amazing town plan.

The vote I don’t care about, it’s silly.


I‘m honestly paranoid that DP attempts to block my scumreads so often. Especially if you and Jealous are really town. He keeps you on your feet as town but he‘s trying to be a moderator too hard here imo.

I liked your response here anyway.


Someone has to keep you on track, marv was a shit direction.


That may be right but your confidence is misplaced.
Why not JAT?


I could lynch Jat, but its just the correct play to lynch oats.

Can you answer my points about why we should lynch him here.


"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 01:07 GMT
#4523
Cake did you read my last mafia game?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 01:07 GMT
#4524
On March 08 2024 10:03 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:06 DarthPunk wrote:
I am like 90% sure oats is town and I still think it is the right play to lynch oats.

How do you move forward from this redcheck next phase, and the next phase?

What do we do at lylo with a redcheck oats?

You all realise he is never getting night killed if he is town with a redcheck on him.

I will be having words with grack after the game about millers in this setup but nothing more to be done.

A loss is a loss, doesn’t matter when it happens.
Can you actually start playing the game though, it’s getting really frustrating that all you do is talk to people about how it’s the best play to lynch me when literally there’s 1 other person that’s voting for someone that’s not me


I am playing the game, I am keeping the town from being dumb.

You know what I mean
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 01:07 GMT
#4525
On March 08 2024 10:04 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’ll find some time to look into rels/Palmar/jealous to have a firm read at some point today.

Please ask me any questions about any of my reads

can you do dmb again reread the whole filter.

Yeah sure
No gg, No skill.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 01:08 GMT
#4526
On March 08 2024 10:07 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake did you read my last mafia game?


I cant rn
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 08 2024 01:08 GMT
#4527
On March 08 2024 10:05 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:03 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:01 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:08 marvellosity wrote:
Has Vivax apologised for ruining the elite ‘elect a hidden blue to mayor’ plan that the d1 masons had?

Because it is literally all his fault it didn’t work.


He voted for you so I am guessing not.

In the politest way possible. Fuck you Vivax for ruining an amazing town plan.

The vote I don’t care about, it’s silly.


I‘m honestly paranoid that DP attempts to block my scumreads so often. Especially if you and Jealous are really town. He keeps you on your feet as town but he‘s trying to be a moderator too hard here imo.

I liked your response here anyway.


Someone has to keep you on track, marv was a shit direction.


That may be right but your confidence is misplaced.
Why not JAT?


I could lynch Jat, but its just the correct play to lynch oats.

Can you answer my points about why we should lynch him here.


If we assume iamp town and marv town he is hiding in their shadows. See his TTS agreement.

Sandro might have caught him.

Let me check D1 EoD again.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10395 Posts
March 08 2024 01:09 GMT
#4528
On March 08 2024 09:54 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:51 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:33 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:31 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:08 marvellosity wrote:
Has Vivax apologised for ruining the elite ‘elect a hidden blue to mayor’ plan that the d1 masons had?

Because it is literally all his fault it didn’t work.


He voted for you so I am guessing not.

In the politest way possible. Fuck you Vivax for ruining an amazing town plan.

The vote I don’t care about, it’s silly.


I‘m honestly paranoid that DP attempts to block my scumreads so often. Especially if you and Jealous are really town. He keeps you on your feet as town but he‘s trying to be a moderator too hard here imo.

I liked your response here anyway.

Can you explain what my involvement is here in your reasoning? I don't follow.


He defended you during the night phase and struggled to agree that it was a valid argument.

If you are town you should be suspicious of him.

Would you happen to have a link to that or remember a key word I can easily search for? Phone posting ATM and would prefer to not be doomscrolling 40 pages blindly. Definitely want to take a second look at what you're seeing though.

That reminds me, I got back to you about that Rayn x Palmar thing you wanted me to look into. What were your thoughts on the matter? Have those thoughts changed since the Rayn NK?


Before end of N1 when I said you were caught because you cleared Jat but not copcake. That thing.

Palmar was calling rayn mafia could be wrong could be him trolling or maybe it was red blue blindness. Not reading too much into it atm because the association got cleared with rayn dying.


Thanks, found it:

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=183#3654

Yea, I can see what you mean. It's funny because he
basically uses the same logic to put me in his "neutral but most likely to be scum" pile for "pocketing and defending him" at the end of N1.

It's not enough to counteract my TR atm but I'll keep it in mind going forward. Good call-out.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 08 2024 01:12 GMT
#4529
On March 06 2024 11:32 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (13): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam, JacobStrangelove, Meapak_Ziphh, marvellosity, Palmar, Jealous, Trfel, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (3): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet, VisceraEyes
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (3): CopCake, Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 13 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Trfel (8): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous
Justanothertownie (5): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, Trfel, Rels
die_meatbaby (3): Oatsmaster, Oatsmaster, sandroba, DarthPunk
Palmar (1) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam, sandroba, DarthPunk, Rels Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Trfel
JacobStrangelove (1): CopCake, DarthPunk
CopCake (1): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk, Meapak_Ziphh
ToTheStars (0): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove, Vivax
Hapahauli (0): Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
DarthPunk (0) : raynpelikoneet
iamperfection (0): DarthPunk
Koshi (0) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam
Oatsmaster (0) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk


Not Voting(2): Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 8 votes, Trfel is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




I‘m staring at the VC under the assumption he‘s mafia and realizing that Trfel must have been high priority wagon for mafia. High concentration of potential baddies.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 08 2024 01:13 GMT
#4530
DMB on Jat is also interesting
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 08 2024 01:14 GMT
#4531
Rels could have bussed him judging by ineffective voting position
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 01:14 GMT
#4532
On March 08 2024 03:15 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 03:13 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:42 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:28 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:24 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:23 Koshi wrote:
If you want my opinion:
rayn: because ve and or Palmar are mafia. I think mafia wouldn't kill rayn over marv if it wasnt the reads. Marv has way more pull in the thread. (Supertinfoil. Cuz marv is mafia and rayn claimed to him)

I forgot thz second kill lol. I am going insane.


You need to consider Mafia either didnt believe Slam´s claim or were more afraid of Rayn / Sandro

Yeah. Why not shoot slam.
Would mafia have known rayn was blue? Because that would make it less likely slam also is blue?

But then marv is mafia.

That's the tricky part. Sandro and rayn are both solid shots on their own. I agree rayn either because of his reads or because Marv is mafia (doubtful). Sandro had a very strong position since he was backed by Marv almost unconditionally.
But why would they ever let the claimed cop live? Not even role blocking him?


This is the tricky thing.

I think mafia is pretty narcissistic and do not consider Slam dangerous.

It makes a bit of sense since I would assume Slam would visit Rayn, me or marv.
@Slam: I am correct in that? Who would you have visited?


What do you mean would have visited? He DID visit somebody... and it would have to be a pretty stupid mafia team since it really doesn't matter who is getting the checks.


Instead of Oats, sorry if my english is bad.

OH yeah I said that already, DP


D:

I am not a Slam expert.



This train of posts, she was 'analysing' with an agenda.

You can tell when she is horrified at slams answer that I was his scum check if not oats.

This was clear to me since he claimed cop, but she now doesn't make the next steps in her 'analysis' and start to think that why would DP as mafia leave slam alive and unroleblocked when he is the obvious cop check.

She was gearing up to call me mafia as an old school narcasstic player based on NK analysis that is not genuine.

Then we have the series of posts where she over analyses the Oats red check and has a lot to say about it which is just obvious. So it came across as performative.

Finally she is blatantly trying to pocket you and wifom the fact you are still alive, when the obvious answer is that it paints her to look bad that you are alive, cause you are keeping her alive.

She should know that as either alginment but again is really performative about 'considering' NK and marvs alignment in a way that just strikes me as an excuse to hard buddy and pocket marv for his town read of her.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 01:15 GMT
#4533
On March 08 2024 10:08 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:07 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake did you read my last mafia game?


I cant rn


Why did you complain so much about not getting it right away then?

Performative.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 01:15 GMT
#4534
On March 08 2024 10:12 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:32 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (13): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam, JacobStrangelove, Meapak_Ziphh, marvellosity, Palmar, Jealous, Trfel, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (3): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet, VisceraEyes
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (3): CopCake, Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 13 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Trfel (8): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous
Justanothertownie (5): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, Trfel, Rels
die_meatbaby (3): Oatsmaster, Oatsmaster, sandroba, DarthPunk
Palmar (1) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam, sandroba, DarthPunk, Rels Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Trfel
JacobStrangelove (1): CopCake, DarthPunk
CopCake (1): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk, Meapak_Ziphh
ToTheStars (0): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove, Vivax
Hapahauli (0): Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
DarthPunk (0) : raynpelikoneet
iamperfection (0): DarthPunk
Koshi (0) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam
Oatsmaster (0) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk


Not Voting(2): Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 8 votes, Trfel is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




I‘m staring at the VC under the assumption he‘s mafia and realizing that Trfel must have been high priority wagon for mafia. High concentration of potential baddies.


Is it weird that Darth ended in meatbaby?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 01:15 GMT
#4535
On March 08 2024 10:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:08 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:07 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake did you read my last mafia game?


I cant rn


Why did you complain so much about not getting it right away then?

Performative.


3 am in the morning?

Really?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 01:16 GMT
#4536
On March 08 2024 10:08 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:03 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:01 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:08 marvellosity wrote:
Has Vivax apologised for ruining the elite ‘elect a hidden blue to mayor’ plan that the d1 masons had?

Because it is literally all his fault it didn’t work.


He voted for you so I am guessing not.

In the politest way possible. Fuck you Vivax for ruining an amazing town plan.

The vote I don’t care about, it’s silly.


I‘m honestly paranoid that DP attempts to block my scumreads so often. Especially if you and Jealous are really town. He keeps you on your feet as town but he‘s trying to be a moderator too hard here imo.

I liked your response here anyway.


Someone has to keep you on track, marv was a shit direction.


That may be right but your confidence is misplaced.
Why not JAT?


I could lynch Jat, but its just the correct play to lynch oats.

Can you answer my points about why we should lynch him here.


If we assume iamp town and marv town he is hiding in their shadows. See his TTS agreement.

Sandro might have caught him.

Let me check D1 EoD again.


I meant oats.

But also why is JAT mafia if Palmar is town?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 01:16 GMT
#4537
On March 08 2024 10:15 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:12 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:32 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (13): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam, JacobStrangelove, Meapak_Ziphh, marvellosity, Palmar, Jealous, Trfel, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (3): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet, VisceraEyes
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (3): CopCake, Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 13 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Trfel (8): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous
Justanothertownie (5): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, Trfel, Rels
die_meatbaby (3): Oatsmaster, Oatsmaster, sandroba, DarthPunk
Palmar (1) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam, sandroba, DarthPunk, Rels Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Trfel
JacobStrangelove (1): CopCake, DarthPunk
CopCake (1): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk, Meapak_Ziphh
ToTheStars (0): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove, Vivax
Hapahauli (0): Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
DarthPunk (0) : raynpelikoneet
iamperfection (0): DarthPunk
Koshi (0) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam
Oatsmaster (0) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk


Not Voting(2): Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 8 votes, Trfel is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




I‘m staring at the VC under the assumption he‘s mafia and realizing that Trfel must have been high priority wagon for mafia. High concentration of potential baddies.


Is it weird that Darth ended in meatbaby?

Think he ended on trfel, not sure why vivax isn’t using the eod vote count lol
No gg, No skill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 08 2024 01:16 GMT
#4538
On March 08 2024 10:15 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:12 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:32 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (13): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam, JacobStrangelove, Meapak_Ziphh, marvellosity, Palmar, Jealous, Trfel, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (3): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet, VisceraEyes
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (3): CopCake, Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 13 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Trfel (8): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous
Justanothertownie (5): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, Trfel, Rels
die_meatbaby (3): Oatsmaster, Oatsmaster, sandroba, DarthPunk
Palmar (1) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam, sandroba, DarthPunk, Rels Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Trfel
JacobStrangelove (1): CopCake, DarthPunk
CopCake (1): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk, Meapak_Ziphh
ToTheStars (0): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove, Vivax
Hapahauli (0): Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
DarthPunk (0) : raynpelikoneet
iamperfection (0): DarthPunk
Koshi (0) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam
Oatsmaster (0) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk


Not Voting(2): Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 8 votes, Trfel is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




I‘m staring at the VC under the assumption he‘s mafia and realizing that Trfel must have been high priority wagon for mafia. High concentration of potential baddies.


Is it weird that Darth ended in meatbaby?


I guess so but not AI in isolation because he was shenanning with sandro and Oats.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 01:16 GMT
#4539
On March 08 2024 10:15 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:12 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:32 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (13): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam, JacobStrangelove, Meapak_Ziphh, marvellosity, Palmar, Jealous, Trfel, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (3): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet, VisceraEyes
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (3): CopCake, Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 13 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Trfel (8): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous
Justanothertownie (5): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, Trfel, Rels
die_meatbaby (3): Oatsmaster, Oatsmaster, sandroba, DarthPunk
Palmar (1) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam, sandroba, DarthPunk, Rels Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Trfel
JacobStrangelove (1): CopCake, DarthPunk
CopCake (1): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk, Meapak_Ziphh
ToTheStars (0): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove, Vivax
Hapahauli (0): Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
DarthPunk (0) : raynpelikoneet
iamperfection (0): DarthPunk
Koshi (0) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam
Oatsmaster (0) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk


Not Voting(2): Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 8 votes, Trfel is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




I‘m staring at the VC under the assumption he‘s mafia and realizing that Trfel must have been high priority wagon for mafia. High concentration of potential baddies.


Is it weird that Darth ended in meatbaby?


I didn't
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 01:16 GMT
#4540
I promise to read that during the day, but i should go back to sleep now.

I leave town in the competent hands of themselves.
Prev 1 225 226 227 228 229 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta15
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech150
Nina 130
ViBE88
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15567
Artosis 428
firebathero 77
PianO 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever392
canceldota87
NeuroSwarm55
League of Legends
Doublelift4173
Counter-Strike
minikerr9
Fnx 0
Super Smash Bros
PPMD44
Other Games
summit1g6462
FrodaN1027
shahzam522
C9.Mang0339
RotterdaM96
Mew2King36
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile137
• StrangeGG 25
• RyuSc2 18
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 20
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1119
• Shiphtur638
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
35m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.