• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:26
CEST 07:26
KST 14:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10071 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 183

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 181 182 183 184 185 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 00:32 GMT
#3641
On March 07 2024 09:29 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 08:14 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 07:52 Alakaslam wrote:
Fwiw, being social- even online- is good for my position, not bad.

That's why. Yet I am genuinely thankful and haven't forgotten, Jealous.


Who do you want to lynch slam?


Also want this info. You're probably the least safe person tonight and "Practically town until future information" so I want to know what you think.


Also DP, is Ray right about you agreeing with my case being good dumb if you are town? I mean I think I'm brilliant but I also do like Ray and I am curious about your response to it.


I promise this before EON


I'd like to know your reads on cake and mebaby particularly.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 00:33 GMT
#3642
On March 07 2024 09:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax can you just tell me in dot points why you think jealous is mafia.


He cleared JAT for not wanting me mayor
He scumread cop although she did the same

He applied an universal reason for a townread selectively
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 00:34 GMT
#3643
I am pretty sure I wont die. But for shit and giggles.

MZ
Rels
Jacob
Mebaby
TTS

Because I hope you are town VE.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 00:34 GMT
#3644
Not just that, he agreed when sandro used that reason to berate copcake
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 07 2024 00:34 GMT
#3645
On March 07 2024 08:26 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 07:52 Alakaslam wrote:
Fwiw, being social- even online- is good for my position, not bad.

That's why. Yet I am genuinely thankful and haven't forgotten, Jealous.

Understandable. Hoping you engage more directly with the game itself, though; could be a good distraction to really involve yourself in scumhunting instead of (at least in my eyes) being mostly on the outskirts throwing random posts here and there.

This was in fact my intent- but I got scum read right out the gate as blue, got bitter, outed the role, and (rightly) lost all respect.

That can make direct scumhunting difficult to self- motivate toward.

But it is happening, if not publicly yet.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 00:36 GMT
#3646
On March 07 2024 09:33 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 09:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax can you just tell me in dot points why you think jealous is mafia.


He cleared JAT for not wanting me mayor
He scumread cop although she did the same

He applied an universal reason for a townread selectively


Thanks, sometimes less is more.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 00:36 GMT
#3647
On March 07 2024 09:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 09:33 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 09:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax can you just tell me in dot points why you think jealous is mafia.


He cleared JAT for not wanting me mayor
He scumread cop although she did the same

He applied an universal reason for a townread selectively


Thanks, sometimes less is more.


Ironic from me but im trying to tone it down, lest this becomes imperial all over again.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 00:37 GMT
#3648
Jealous can you tell me in dot points why you did that?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
March 07 2024 00:38 GMT
#3649
On March 07 2024 09:08 Vivax wrote:
@ Jealous

Show nested quote +
I believed in the town!people who believed that the Trfel vote would hit mafia more than I believed that scum!JAT would paint a target on his back by pushing against your claim/town nature so strongly, and more than I believed in my analysis after catching up on 100+ pages (versus the analysis of people who digested the information in real-time).


Tsk.Tsk.
But you put copcake into your scumreads.

You can't sell to anyone in this game that copcake put less effort than JAT into doubting my claim and making me mafia and at the very least it's the same degree of effort.

It was my genuine impression. He seemed to be driving that train of thought based on how I read it. Meanwhile...

On March 07 2024 09:08 Vivax wrote:
Why didn't you use this type of argument on her like you did on JAT if it's all it took to make you favour Trfel over JAT?

I believe this makes you caught buddy.

Had to dive to see when exactly she jumped on that train because I am pretty certain it wasn't her starting it and I see this:

On March 05 2024 02:56 CopCake wrote:
I also do not understand the whole vivax is town because he claimed jailkeeper because that is bullshit.

Not because the logic of the whole scenario but because I think he is the type of player to be insane enough as mafia to do something like that.


So, sure, she agrees with it, but she is just sheeping IMO. I don't think a scum!JAT is dumb enough to put himself under the line of fire for this take. But I can see scum!CopCake sheeping him once he does and hoping to make something out of nothing.

On March 07 2024 09:08 Vivax wrote:
Not just that:
Show nested quote +

On March 05 2024 04:42 sandroba wrote:
Why are you trying to keep this useless trash nai discussion going CopCake?


This is a post you wholeheartedly agreed with. But the useless nai trash discussion is also what you used to justify not voting JAT.

Mostly referring to the call-out by sandroba itself and her posting being a part of what I found to be mostly trash posting in general up until that point, including the tea party, sharks, townreading the two people she invited to her tea party basically immediately, etc.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
March 07 2024 00:43 GMT
#3650
On March 07 2024 09:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 09:23 Jealous wrote:
On March 07 2024 08:39 Vivax wrote:
As for Sandro your enthusiasm about his post casing JAT is simply conflicting with the vote on Trfel. Additionally he was very much not wanting to kill Trfel.
If you say you wanted to sheep your townreads and you go all 'woah, this guy is killing it' it'd look better if you voted with him and not the counterwagon.

I can think that someone is trying to push the game forward, is trying to scumhunt, and without necessarily agreeing with their reads or their vote. I agreed with the vote made by a different townread of mine (Koshi, you, marv) instead. Simple as.

Sure but you didn’t mention this at all when making your vote, going back and saying that’s the case doesn’t mean that you were thinking about it when you made the vote

Here are the two posts showing that I basically followed Koshi's logic, which is what I am claiming. Even has a reiteration of my JAT logic to boot:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=128#2551
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=130#2589
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 00:45 GMT
#3651
On March 07 2024 08:54 Vivax wrote:
Looking at the VC three wasted their votes of which two probably could have done so because they got frustrated about lacking thread pull.

Either rayn is simply town here and we're dealing with:

Palmar, JAT, VE, DMB, Jealous + MZ maybe but can't get a read + Rels maybe but he's just doing less than usual which is offputting.

Or he's not and one of those is actually town.

Just putting it out there.


Okay and if you take yourself out of the equation, what do you think of those that remain in this list ?

Which one could you see yourself lynching tomorrow ?
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
March 07 2024 00:55 GMT
#3652
On March 07 2024 09:45 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 08:54 Vivax wrote:
Looking at the VC three wasted their votes of which two probably could have done so because they got frustrated about lacking thread pull.

Either rayn is simply town here and we're dealing with:

Palmar, JAT, VE, DMB, Jealous + MZ maybe but can't get a read + Rels maybe but he's just doing less than usual which is offputting.

Or he's not and one of those is actually town.

Just putting it out there.


Okay and if you take yourself out of the equation, what do you think of those that remain in this list ?

Which one could you see yourself lynching tomorrow ?

Hmm. I guess I'd say that my perception of the following improved overall:

Palmar
JAT
rayn (improved relative to me gut-scum-reading him in my initial reads list, but not too much)

My perception of the following did not:

VE
DMB
MZ
Rels

Between the above I found DMB and VE to be the more erratic and thus unhelpful posters for the most part. Rels and MZ just haven't done much recently in general, though I guess VE can be added to that list too; VE's posts over the last 24 hours are just a big fat nothingburger. MZ at least seems to be trying to catch up after a shitty day so I can be patient there at the moment. Rels, similar story, though I agree with whoever said that they would have "lynched over half the game" over Trfels.

So, TLDR, I guess my top contenders from that list would be VE and DMB, followed by probably rayn (though I do want to give them more time to work on things, as I mentioned before, I did like how they approached the CopCake discussion overnight).

As for names outside of that list, I think TTS and CopCake both deserve a mention.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
March 07 2024 00:57 GMT
#3653
Sorry correction:

Rels, similar story, though I agree with whoever said that Rels' post saying they would have "lynched over half the game" over Trfels was bad.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 00:57 GMT
#3654
On March 07 2024 09:55 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 09:45 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 08:54 Vivax wrote:
Looking at the VC three wasted their votes of which two probably could have done so because they got frustrated about lacking thread pull.

Either rayn is simply town here and we're dealing with:

Palmar, JAT, VE, DMB, Jealous + MZ maybe but can't get a read + Rels maybe but he's just doing less than usual which is offputting.

Or he's not and one of those is actually town.

Just putting it out there.


Okay and if you take yourself out of the equation, what do you think of those that remain in this list ?

Which one could you see yourself lynching tomorrow ?

Hmm. I guess I'd say that my perception of the following improved overall:

Palmar
JAT
rayn (improved relative to me gut-scum-reading him in my initial reads list, but not too much)

My perception of the following did not:

VE
DMB
MZ
Rels

Between the above I found DMB and VE to be the more erratic and thus unhelpful posters for the most part. Rels and MZ just haven't done much recently in general, though I guess VE can be added to that list too; VE's posts over the last 24 hours are just a big fat nothingburger. MZ at least seems to be trying to catch up after a shitty day so I can be patient there at the moment. Rels, similar story, though I agree with whoever said that they would have "lynched over half the game" over Trfels.

So, TLDR, I guess my top contenders from that list would be VE and DMB, followed by probably rayn (though I do want to give them more time to work on things, as I mentioned before, I did like how they approached the CopCake discussion overnight).

As for names outside of that list, I think TTS and CopCake both deserve a mention.


This post seems entirely reasonable vivax.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 00:59 GMT
#3655
On March 07 2024 09:55 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 09:45 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 08:54 Vivax wrote:
Looking at the VC three wasted their votes of which two probably could have done so because they got frustrated about lacking thread pull.

Either rayn is simply town here and we're dealing with:

Palmar, JAT, VE, DMB, Jealous + MZ maybe but can't get a read + Rels maybe but he's just doing less than usual which is offputting.

Or he's not and one of those is actually town.

Just putting it out there.


Okay and if you take yourself out of the equation, what do you think of those that remain in this list ?

Which one could you see yourself lynching tomorrow ?

Hmm. I guess I'd say that my perception of the following improved overall:

Palmar
JAT
rayn (improved relative to me gut-scum-reading him in my initial reads list, but not too much)

My perception of the following did not:

VE
DMB
MZ
Rels

Between the above I found DMB and VE to be the more erratic and thus unhelpful posters for the most part. Rels and MZ just haven't done much recently in general, though I guess VE can be added to that list too; VE's posts over the last 24 hours are just a big fat nothingburger. MZ at least seems to be trying to catch up after a shitty day so I can be patient there at the moment. Rels, similar story, though I agree with whoever said that they would have "lynched over half the game" over Trfels.

So, TLDR, I guess my top contenders from that list would be VE and DMB, followed by probably rayn (though I do want to give them more time to work on things, as I mentioned before, I did like how they approached the CopCake discussion overnight).

As for names outside of that list, I think TTS and CopCake both deserve a mention.


It‘s a bit in contrast to this very recent opinion

On March 07 2024 08:57 Jealous wrote:
Hmmm. I can see it as potentially scum!Rayn trying to push a lynch on Palmar then backing off of it when they saw it wasn't happening any time soon, and town!Palmar catching onto this and/or having other reasons for scumreading Rayn. However, I'll have to take a look at their filters to see what the actual timing and pacing of what you said is. Would rather see it with my own eyes than take your word for it.


Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
March 07 2024 01:00 GMT
#3656
This is the post I was referring to:

On March 06 2024 19:07 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:27 Rels wrote:
Meh on Trfel being lynched, I would have lynched over half the game before him

Don't like this take but it may be just egoposting from Rels.

I didn't think Trfel was gonna flip mafia and I didn't vote him. I explained why I didn't think he'd flip mafia.

But I'd be lying straight up if I claimed something like this. For someone who has seemingly been so little involved in the game you're claiming an awful deep understanding of the game to object to what is essentially a diet policy lynch.

"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 01:02 GMT
#3657
I‘m thinking Palmar + JAT might have both been mafia yesterday.

Marv + Sandro surviving or not will clear that up.
If they both die I‘m eating that NK wifom.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 01:05 GMT
#3658
I think palmar and JAT both look way better
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
March 07 2024 01:06 GMT
#3659
On March 07 2024 09:59 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 09:55 Jealous wrote:
On March 07 2024 09:45 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 08:54 Vivax wrote:
Looking at the VC three wasted their votes of which two probably could have done so because they got frustrated about lacking thread pull.

Either rayn is simply town here and we're dealing with:

Palmar, JAT, VE, DMB, Jealous + MZ maybe but can't get a read + Rels maybe but he's just doing less than usual which is offputting.

Or he's not and one of those is actually town.

Just putting it out there.


Okay and if you take yourself out of the equation, what do you think of those that remain in this list ?

Which one could you see yourself lynching tomorrow ?

Hmm. I guess I'd say that my perception of the following improved overall:

Palmar
JAT
rayn (improved relative to me gut-scum-reading him in my initial reads list, but not too much)

My perception of the following did not:

VE
DMB
MZ
Rels

Between the above I found DMB and VE to be the more erratic and thus unhelpful posters for the most part. Rels and MZ just haven't done much recently in general, though I guess VE can be added to that list too; VE's posts over the last 24 hours are just a big fat nothingburger. MZ at least seems to be trying to catch up after a shitty day so I can be patient there at the moment. Rels, similar story, though I agree with whoever said that they would have "lynched over half the game" over Trfels.

So, TLDR, I guess my top contenders from that list would be VE and DMB, followed by probably rayn (though I do want to give them more time to work on things, as I mentioned before, I did like how they approached the CopCake discussion overnight).

As for names outside of that list, I think TTS and CopCake both deserve a mention.


It‘s a bit in contrast to this very recent opinion

Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 08:57 Jealous wrote:
Hmmm. I can see it as potentially scum!Rayn trying to push a lynch on Palmar then backing off of it when they saw it wasn't happening any time soon, and town!Palmar catching onto this and/or having other reasons for scumreading Rayn. However, I'll have to take a look at their filters to see what the actual timing and pacing of what you said is. Would rather see it with my own eyes than take your word for it.



Well, I haven't gone through the actual filters yet, so that might change my perception. Again, my perception of rayn improved due to their activity overnight re: CopCake, but as I stated in my long-winded response to rayn in the first place (link for reference) I haven't seen enough to make me think of rayn as now more town than scum at this moment.

If anything, I think that keeping him around over would lead to better things for discussion- and analysis-wise than VE, DMB, TTS, and CopCake, which should thus be more favorable for the town.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 07 2024 01:07 GMT
#3660
On March 07 2024 10:05 DarthPunk wrote:
I think palmar and JAT both look way better


Alright.

I gather that you prefer cop and dmb?

Any other three that come to your mind ?
Prev 1 181 182 183 184 185 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2059
Snow 144
910 33
Bale 28
Noble 18
ZergMaN 14
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1104
C9.Mang0159
Mew2King38
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1162
WinterStarcraft640
Other Games
summit1g7956
JimRising 634
PiGStarcraft308
Sick141
Maynarde135
ArmadaUGS132
RuFF_SC287
ViBE60
Livibee58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick631
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 33
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2201
League of Legends
• Lourlo1397
• Rush1132
• Stunt407
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 34m
OSC
7h 34m
Stellar Fest
7h 34m
OSC
18h 34m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.