• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:37
CEST 13:37
KST 20:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9845 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 184

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 182 183 184 185 186 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 01:10 GMT
#3661
On March 07 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 10:05 DarthPunk wrote:
I think palmar and JAT both look way better


Alright.

I gather that you prefer cop and dmb?

Any other three that come to your mind ?


Im posting my reads before the day post.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 07 2024 01:11 GMT
#3662
First of all I have to point out that this clearly a reason why I am def. not mafia. I don't care what mafia meta shit you expect from me, but I wouldn't voluntarily engage in a dp discussion if I didn't have to. This guy is worse than Jehovah's Witnesses who I usually slam the door on. I would never do that to myself as a mafia. I don't have the nerve for that and not enough alcohol for that at home. Actually I hate that I see that in DP and have to deal with that shit on my own.

Second I have to say sorry to everyone who have already bleeding eyes, because of my non-existent english grammer knowledge.

Why DP is mafia :redflag:


On March 04 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Mayor will sort itself out, probably be marv at the end of the day if he is town.

Hi again, not a big fan of you not pushing to be mayor, what gives?


I don't think pushing for it actually does anything.

You don’t seem to even want to be mayor


Why would I not want to be mayor? What would that mean for my alignment if it was true?


This is the first one I didn´t like. I can not know it for sure but there is no way that a DP is not trying to get mayor. Like I know how you can put people under pressure with your ambition to help Town.
If you are Town you won't get lynched anyway but you almost always die because of nk. That would help you so much as a Town.
But trying to become mayor as mafia is very risky and stupid. Even I understand that.

On March 04 2024 13:00 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:57 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:55 Trfel wrote:
Also, my apologies, I keep mixing up DarthPunk's and Vivax's posts. So I'm sorry for using the wrong name.

DarthPunk, your post on Oatsmaster makes more sense, I find it interesting. I also would think that most/all players would be much more "tame" tonally early on, since there is less to argue about and people are less invested. Wouldn't you agree?
Or actually, am I misreading your post? What do you mean exactly by sharpness?

Like he is not as engaged with the game, in the last game he was super quick to grasp what was going on and would correct others on the game state for example.

Here he doesn't know how the game works, which is fine, but then he like doubles down on it and trolls about grack editing the op.

Just seems less connected with the game in that passage.

His recent posts look better though.


You didn´t call him scum but already pointed it out that he play differnt. thats maybe not so Townisch. (after 1 hour the game has started) Thats even for you early as fuck but thats how you start es mafia.
Indirect slight manipulation to the townies who are not there yet and that they keep in mind ahh there was something with Trfl. If you have to reread 20-30 pages (like the Europeans who only arrive 5 hours later), the beginning and the end are the most memorable. You don't have to have studied psychology to see something like that.


On March 04 2024 14:11 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Let's take back that Vivax read.
Town read on DP at this point is absolutely rubbish.


I am never getting town read again after last game am I?


Town dp would feel attacked if you call him mafia and would names reasons why he is not.
Mafia dp plays it of cool, that you don't see the fear of being discovered.

On March 04 2024 15:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with me?


I want to know your alignment.

Regardless of what I think about cake, but it seems to me that he picks weaker players to annoy until they make a mistake because of beeing annoyd and then he can push the wagon that comes up. Why he didn´t do that do players like Koshi, marv or rayn. They wouldn´t fear Dp. Cake maybe would.


On March 05 2024 06:54 DarthPunk wrote:
I think Koshi is super townie here.

Also I am going to unvote cake.

##unvote

He waits hours but no body jumps on a cake wagon or he already sees that that wagon will not be successful. So he need to get someelse, but thats good for his record, because Town DP change often his vote just usually with good reasons.

On March 05 2024 07:30 DarthPunk wrote:
##vote: Raynpelikoneet

On March 05 2024 07:37 DarthPunk wrote:
##unvote


No reason for that ecept to change so you look like usual but 7 min no fucking normal reason for that.
no real explanation why vote and why unvote

The rest of his game is basiclly just waiting until somebody is is pointing out Trfl is scummy and JAT is scummy and then he pushed both wagons just so we will basically lynch Town. Oats saying i am scummy. Dp jumps on that... Not really making his own thoughts of somebodys aligment.







On February 28 2024 11:37 DarthPunk wrote:
No one lynch ve for at least two days


Thats the only Post I like. He should play a little bit and then we lynch Ve because thats a vote for active Town


Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 07 2024 01:12 GMT
#3663
TTS not voting is sorta townie. He might get modkilled.
Vigging copcake might be better.

If Slam is town he dies here I guess. Readslist ?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 01:13 GMT
#3664
DMB what is your read on cake?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 01:21 GMT
#3665
As for the mayor stuff, I would never 'run' for mayor unless I got two votes. I find the whole thing tacky honestly.

I don't tend to die early that often, because people always call me scummy as either alignment cause my play is balanced and I don't really have meta tells.

It's odd to me that both you and cake got hung up on me not running for mayor, having never played in a game with me as mayor, so therefore the assumption that I would run for mayor and not running is scummy is just weird.

Like why is marv not scummy for not wanting to run for mayor for example. Why have you not tried to find a game in which I ran or mayor.

I like to move my vote around to pressure people, the vote on rayn was my way of telling him to fuck off basically. That should be obvious.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 07 2024 01:22 GMT
#3666
On March 07 2024 10:13 DarthPunk wrote:
DMB what is your read on cake?

So thats you answer
I have to rethink my hole list after the lynch happend and have to filter a few more people as well. If you really wan´t an answer to that. I am not fucking sure what the actuell fuck she is. there is a possibilty that she is mafia but also that she is town. I want to filter here old games a bit more for that.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 01:23 GMT
#3667
On March 07 2024 10:12 Vivax wrote:
TTS not voting is sorta townie. He might get modkilled.
Vigging copcake might be better.

If Slam is town he dies here I guess. Readslist ?


You know kinda agree. Would almost prefer a vig shot to tell us something wild a vig shot on TTS is safe but it doesn't really tell us anyone's alignment.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 01:24 GMT
#3668
On March 07 2024 10:21 DarthPunk wrote:
As for the mayor stuff, I would never 'run' for mayor unless I got two votes. I find the whole thing tacky honestly.

I don't tend to die early that often, because people always call me scummy as either alignment cause my play is balanced and I don't really have meta tells.

It's odd to me that both you and cake got hung up on me not running for mayor, having never played in a game with me as mayor, so therefore the assumption that I would run for mayor and not running is scummy is just weird.

Like why is marv not scummy for not wanting to run for mayor for example. Why have you not tried to find a game in which I ran or mayor.

I like to move my vote around to pressure people, the vote on rayn was my way of telling him to fuck off basically. That should be obvious.


Hmm idk there's a lot of you dying night one in your recent town games. Although a fair few of you surviving too. Not quite 50/50 but a high enough percentage to debate that.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 01:24 GMT
#3669
On March 07 2024 10:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 10:13 DarthPunk wrote:
DMB what is your read on cake?

So thats you answer
I have to rethink my hole list after the lynch happend and have to filter a few more people as well. If you really wan´t an answer to that. I am not fucking sure what the actuell fuck she is. there is a possibilty that she is mafia but also that she is town. I want to filter here old games a bit more for that.


Is there something else you want me to answer?

I am going to post my reads before the day post if I am alive we can hash it out then.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 01:24 GMT
#3670
Just going off your profile that is.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 01:25 GMT
#3671
On March 07 2024 10:24 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 10:21 DarthPunk wrote:
As for the mayor stuff, I would never 'run' for mayor unless I got two votes. I find the whole thing tacky honestly.

I don't tend to die early that often, because people always call me scummy as either alignment cause my play is balanced and I don't really have meta tells.

It's odd to me that both you and cake got hung up on me not running for mayor, having never played in a game with me as mayor, so therefore the assumption that I would run for mayor and not running is scummy is just weird.

Like why is marv not scummy for not wanting to run for mayor for example. Why have you not tried to find a game in which I ran or mayor.

I like to move my vote around to pressure people, the vote on rayn was my way of telling him to fuck off basically. That should be obvious.


Hmm idk there's a lot of you dying night one in your recent town games. Although a fair few of you surviving too. Not quite 50/50 but a high enough percentage to debate that.


I died night one 1 time in four games 3 times I went to endgame or close enough.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 07 2024 01:26 GMT
#3672
On March 07 2024 10:21 DarthPunk wrote:
As for the mayor stuff, I would never 'run' for mayor unless I got two votes. I find the whole thing tacky honestly.

I don't tend to die early that often, because people always call me scummy as either alignment cause my play is balanced and I don't really have meta tells.

It's odd to me that both you and cake got hung up on me not running for mayor, having never played in a game with me as mayor, so therefore the assumption that I would run for mayor and not running is scummy is just weird.

Like why is marv not scummy for not wanting to run for mayor for example. Why have you not tried to find a game in which I ran or mayor.

I like to move my vote around to pressure people, the vote on rayn was my way of telling him to fuck off basically. That should be obvious.


On March 04 2024 13:19 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:05 DarthPunk wrote:
DMB what is vivax's alignment?


EVERY SINGLE PERSON IS A SUSPECT RIGHT now. How the hell should i tell after one hour who could be tip top town (for this shit mayor thing) and mafia. He is nothing as player right now. But he was so mad at you for getting fooled by you on mafiascum that it´s just strange how give you this fucking early a townread. the hell i am thinking already of you and Vivax togther. But still to fucking early to make any decision on any aligment. I will take the first day do find a tip top town to vote as mayor because we always get the first lynch wrong anyways but thats how find the mafia later. I just don´t know what will happen if we lose the game because if mafia will fool us that this one person is maximum Town and best option for mayor. What happens if we vote mafia for mayor? we can not just lynch our mayor or can we still?
Do you have any game with mayor I can read so I would better understand how importend that role is? Because I think mafia will act and play differnt as usuall on D1 just because of this.


I don't think I have ever played a game with a Mayor, I usually avoided games with mechanics like that because it distracts from the 'purity' of the game play.


If you have a game with mayor where you played then pls give me a link



Marv is not like you. Town Marv don´t need the attantion and saftey for nk like you do.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 01:27 GMT
#3673
On March 07 2024 10:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 10:13 DarthPunk wrote:
DMB what is your read on cake?

So thats you answer
I have to rethink my hole list after the lynch happend and have to filter a few more people as well. If you really wan´t an answer to that. I am not fucking sure what the actuell fuck she is. there is a possibilty that she is mafia but also that she is town. I want to filter here old games a bit more for that.


Can’t say I love this post.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 07 2024 01:27 GMT
#3674
On March 07 2024 10:23 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 10:12 Vivax wrote:
TTS not voting is sorta townie. He might get modkilled.
Vigging copcake might be better.

If Slam is town he dies here I guess. Readslist ?


You know kinda agree. Would almost prefer a vig shot to tell us something wild a vig shot on TTS is safe but it doesn't really tell us anyone's alignment.


DP calling for a vig on TTS makes me paranoid about DP tbh. Also that he softened up my push on Jealous.

There‘s nothing townie about cop‘s reads. Nothing.
I operate under the assumption she wants to be recruited by mafia to have a chance at the wincon.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 07 2024 01:27 GMT
#3675
On March 07 2024 10:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 10:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 07 2024 10:13 DarthPunk wrote:
DMB what is your read on cake?

So thats you answer
I have to rethink my hole list after the lynch happend and have to filter a few more people as well. If you really wan´t an answer to that. I am not fucking sure what the actuell fuck she is. there is a possibilty that she is mafia but also that she is town. I want to filter here old games a bit more for that.


Can’t say I love this post.

why?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 01:28 GMT
#3676
On March 07 2024 10:25 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 10:24 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 10:21 DarthPunk wrote:
As for the mayor stuff, I would never 'run' for mayor unless I got two votes. I find the whole thing tacky honestly.

I don't tend to die early that often, because people always call me scummy as either alignment cause my play is balanced and I don't really have meta tells.

It's odd to me that both you and cake got hung up on me not running for mayor, having never played in a game with me as mayor, so therefore the assumption that I would run for mayor and not running is scummy is just weird.

Like why is marv not scummy for not wanting to run for mayor for example. Why have you not tried to find a game in which I ran or mayor.

I like to move my vote around to pressure people, the vote on rayn was my way of telling him to fuck off basically. That should be obvious.


Hmm idk there's a lot of you dying night one in your recent town games. Although a fair few of you surviving too. Not quite 50/50 but a high enough percentage to debate that.


I died night one 1 time in four games 3 times I went to endgame or close enough.



Persona 4 Mini Mafia Town Vanilla Killed Night 0

Witchcraft Mini Mafia Town Vanilla Killed Night 1


Avogadros Number Mini Mafia Town Named VT Killed Night 1

Imperial Mafia Town Vanilla Killed Night 4

TL Endures Mafia Town Vanilla Killed Night 4
Quarterly Mafia Town Vanilla Survived
Winter Warfare Mafia Town Doctor Killed night 1

Taking out the games where you were mafia or neutral and going by recent we get night 0 night 1 night 1 44 survive n1

But anyway don't think it'll mater this game
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 01:28 GMT
#3677
On March 07 2024 10:27 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 10:23 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 10:12 Vivax wrote:
TTS not voting is sorta townie. He might get modkilled.
Vigging copcake might be better.

If Slam is town he dies here I guess. Readslist ?


You know kinda agree. Would almost prefer a vig shot to tell us something wild a vig shot on TTS is safe but it doesn't really tell us anyone's alignment.


DP calling for a vig on TTS makes me paranoid about DP tbh. Also that he softened up my push on Jealous.

There‘s nothing townie about cop‘s reads. Nothing.
I operate under the assumption she wants to be recruited by mafia to have a chance at the wincon.




oooh that's a good point could be traitor I forgot about that.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 07 2024 01:29 GMT
#3678
On March 07 2024 10:27 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 10:23 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 10:12 Vivax wrote:
TTS not voting is sorta townie. He might get modkilled.
Vigging copcake might be better.

If Slam is town he dies here I guess. Readslist ?


You know kinda agree. Would almost prefer a vig shot to tell us something wild a vig shot on TTS is safe but it doesn't really tell us anyone's alignment.


DP calling for a vig on TTS makes me paranoid about DP tbh. Also that he softened up my push on Jealous.

There‘s nothing townie about cop‘s reads. Nothing.
I operate under the assumption she wants to be recruited by mafia to have a chance at the wincon.


apart from yourself and slam who's the most town to you right now?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 01:29 GMT
#3679
On March 07 2024 10:26 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 10:21 DarthPunk wrote:
As for the mayor stuff, I would never 'run' for mayor unless I got two votes. I find the whole thing tacky honestly.

I don't tend to die early that often, because people always call me scummy as either alignment cause my play is balanced and I don't really have meta tells.

It's odd to me that both you and cake got hung up on me not running for mayor, having never played in a game with me as mayor, so therefore the assumption that I would run for mayor and not running is scummy is just weird.

Like why is marv not scummy for not wanting to run for mayor for example. Why have you not tried to find a game in which I ran or mayor.

I like to move my vote around to pressure people, the vote on rayn was my way of telling him to fuck off basically. That should be obvious.


Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:19 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:05 DarthPunk wrote:
DMB what is vivax's alignment?


EVERY SINGLE PERSON IS A SUSPECT RIGHT now. How the hell should i tell after one hour who could be tip top town (for this shit mayor thing) and mafia. He is nothing as player right now. But he was so mad at you for getting fooled by you on mafiascum that it´s just strange how give you this fucking early a townread. the hell i am thinking already of you and Vivax togther. But still to fucking early to make any decision on any aligment. I will take the first day do find a tip top town to vote as mayor because we always get the first lynch wrong anyways but thats how find the mafia later. I just don´t know what will happen if we lose the game because if mafia will fool us that this one person is maximum Town and best option for mayor. What happens if we vote mafia for mayor? we can not just lynch our mayor or can we still?
Do you have any game with mayor I can read so I would better understand how importend that role is? Because I think mafia will act and play differnt as usuall on D1 just because of this.


I don't think I have ever played a game with a Mayor, I usually avoided games with mechanics like that because it distracts from the 'purity' of the game play.


If you have a game with mayor where you played then pls give me a link



Marv is not like you. Town Marv don´t need the attantion and saftey for nk like you do.


Honestly I can’t recall one. Probably if I did it was early in my mafia days.

I hate shit like that so I would avoid those kind of games if possible.

saying I’m more likely to get shot than Marv on average is flat out wrong.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 07 2024 01:30 GMT
#3680
On March 07 2024 10:28 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 10:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 10:24 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 10:21 DarthPunk wrote:
As for the mayor stuff, I would never 'run' for mayor unless I got two votes. I find the whole thing tacky honestly.

I don't tend to die early that often, because people always call me scummy as either alignment cause my play is balanced and I don't really have meta tells.

It's odd to me that both you and cake got hung up on me not running for mayor, having never played in a game with me as mayor, so therefore the assumption that I would run for mayor and not running is scummy is just weird.

Like why is marv not scummy for not wanting to run for mayor for example. Why have you not tried to find a game in which I ran or mayor.

I like to move my vote around to pressure people, the vote on rayn was my way of telling him to fuck off basically. That should be obvious.


Hmm idk there's a lot of you dying night one in your recent town games. Although a fair few of you surviving too. Not quite 50/50 but a high enough percentage to debate that.


I died night one 1 time in four games 3 times I went to endgame or close enough.



Persona 4 Mini Mafia Town Vanilla Killed Night 0

Witchcraft Mini Mafia Town Vanilla Killed Night 1


Avogadros Number Mini Mafia Town Named VT Killed Night 1

Imperial Mafia Town Vanilla Killed Night 4

TL Endures Mafia Town Vanilla Killed Night 4
Quarterly Mafia Town Vanilla Survived
Winter Warfare Mafia Town Doctor Killed night 1

Taking out the games where you were mafia or neutral and going by recent we get night 0 night 1 night 1 44 survive n1

But anyway don't think it'll mater this game



Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Prev 1 182 183 184 185 186 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 951
WardiTV331
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 12426
StarCastTV_EN392
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko351
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 16578
Bisu 4525
Jaedong 4071
EffOrt 1235
BeSt 980
ZerO 521
Horang2 467
Pusan 307
actioN 276
Zeus 240
[ Show more ]
Larva 198
Mind 137
Hyun 129
Yoon 114
Barracks 108
ggaemo 78
Killer 54
Sharp 44
scan(afreeca) 41
Shinee 40
Bale 36
NotJumperer 36
ToSsGirL 33
Terrorterran 23
Hm[arnc] 20
Sacsri 19
Snow 12
zelot 11
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
Dendi795
League of Legends
JimRising 343
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1785
byalli648
markeloff62
Other Games
crisheroes261
Pyrionflax199
DeMusliM146
dupreeh116
Mew2King64
QueenE5
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV576
League of Legends
• Jankos1193
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 23m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.