• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:30
CEST 00:30
KST 07:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7608 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 229

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 227 228 229 230 231 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 01:35 GMT
#4561
On March 08 2024 10:33 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:28 Vivax wrote:
We know you didn't want to lynch JAT though. Now my correct step would be to go back and look at the why.
But I think I'll just go off for now and maybe stick around to just chat.

Yeah vivax lol wtf he was pushing for jat until trfel came back


Fine.
But he isn't voting for him now.
There's also little reason to go all caps lock.


Because we have a red check Vivax.

and I am going caps lock because I am fucking mad that I can't lynch obvious cake, I want to make the right play here and lynch oats, and I helped you become unkillable mayor and you are going pants on head.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 08 2024 01:35 GMT
#4562
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.


That seems reasonable actually.
You don't need to omgus me that extremely here because I know your scumplay and don't want to discount you could have rolled mafia, but if we agree on JAT and cop first, that won't be of relevance anyway.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 01:36 GMT
#4563
Oats i think he might be town to be quite honest. Just a feeling the way he has acted but ive always liked oats so could be a bias of mine.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 01:36 GMT
#4564
On March 08 2024 10:35 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.


That seems reasonable actually.
You don't need to omgus me that extremely here because I know your scumplay and don't want to discount you could have rolled mafia, but if we agree on JAT and cop first, that won't be of relevance anyway.


I apologise if I was too extreme.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 01:38 GMT
#4565
I have to work now.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10395 Posts
March 08 2024 01:41 GMT
#4566
On March 08 2024 10:35 iamperfection wrote:
Just organizing my thoughts

VE

If you look at a lot of his posts he has no real opinions and goes in to general mafia guidance mode such as saying mafia would do this or probably act like this but not attaching it to any player. Makes promises of providing more content but never really does. He even complains that he wont have meaningful read until a flip happens. Well there have been several flips and claims and still he has not provided anything meaningful VE is old school scum where he just keeps making promises and does just enough posting to try and survive. He has no interest in figuring out the game and who is mafia because he is mafia.

TTS

Yes i have had some fear of possible lynch bait but the word choice he has used looks like a blatant act to me.

Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 18:20 ToTheStars wrote:
DP and Vivax what are your reads?

All I remember of Day 1 is that I was townreading you two, maybe rayn, also alakaslam. And scumreading trfel but I think they flipped town?


I think they flipped town? like come on nobody would talk like that its clearly an act.

Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 08:09 ToTheStars wrote:
I saw that there was a guilty on Oats? Who claimed the guilty?


He was aware that there was a check but somehow also dosnt know who claimed. A town member would go look i think he is blatantly trying to look like a noob so we dont lynch him.

Palmar

I feel like he is hiding behind the "way" he plays in order to just make useless posts in attempt to show actvivity with no real meaning behind them. He avoided all possible content that would give reads because he isnt really looking for that. He heavily ignored the whisper mechanic and seems perplexed about even though an unconfirmed mason is absolutely a role palmar would be aware which is what this basically is. If you look at his content he basically tunneled rayn and refused any evidence to try and figure out rayns alignment. He has a list post with no reasoning probably because he found it too hard to get real ones. He constantly has posts were he could give an opinion but simply doesn't. Palmar is not trying to catch mafia because he is mafia.

This is a good post IMO. This is why I like iamperfect in this game.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 01:42 GMT
#4567
alright I'm home. I've had some post flight beers, let's get this bread.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 01:42 GMT
#4568
DP what’s the cake case? The stuff i thought she was scummy for during the night?
No gg, No skill.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 01:43 GMT
#4569
DP, you have a gun.

Just Vig shot me.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 01:44 GMT
#4570
we could use a little more JacobStrangelove in the thread imo.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 01:47 GMT
#4571
You can do it during the day, but after I flip town

DP mafia, always.

He is literally too obsessed with me, nipticking me ( i said the dmb thing from vivax recent list), says i am super mafia but starts wagons on tfrel and jat.

Check palmar, DP, VE

I honestly think rels and koshi are town, rels for tone and koshi for actions.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 01:48 GMT
#4572
Gunsmith (A single time at night you may gift a player a gun with a single shot useable at night. The recipient will be informed the next day.)

Idk why I believed it was at day, might have confused it with mayor.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 08 2024 01:48 GMT
#4573
On March 08 2024 10:44 iamperfection wrote:
we could use a little more JacobStrangelove in the thread imo.


Yee sadly I wasn't lying pre game when I said I was flying to Sydney packing for that and stuff has kept me busy

What would ray and Sandro do though?
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 08 2024 01:50 GMT
#4574
Also while big mad not super mad dp claimed for no reason because at least it means I'm safe while least active.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 08 2024 01:50 GMT
#4575
On March 08 2024 10:47 CopCake wrote:
You can do it during the day, but after I flip town

DP mafia, always.

He is literally too obsessed with me, nipticking me ( i said the dmb thing from vivax recent list), says i am super mafia but starts wagons on tfrel and jat.

Check palmar, DP, VE

I honestly think rels and koshi are town, rels for tone and koshi for actions.



You are thinking along Iamps lines which helps if you are both town.
Just curious why you don't think JAT belongs in there in this moment.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 01:51 GMT
#4576
On March 08 2024 10:48 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:44 iamperfection wrote:
we could use a little more JacobStrangelove in the thread imo.


Yee sadly I wasn't lying pre game when I said I was flying to Sydney packing for that and stuff has kept me busy

What would ray and Sandro do though?

with your claim you are 99.9% town even more so then the other claimers and you are the only person who didnt claim incorrectly proving yourself not to be a complete jib jub. so your perspective on all things would be welcomed.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 01:53 GMT
#4577
On March 08 2024 10:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
DP what’s the cake case? The stuff i thought she was scummy for during the night?


I need Time to pull it together I do t have that until tomorrow or this evening.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 01:54 GMT
#4578
On March 08 2024 10:43 CopCake wrote:
DP, you have a gun.

Just Vig shot me.


You know I will be RB
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 01:55 GMT
#4579
I am looking for a very specifc post
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 01:55 GMT
#4580
On March 08 2024 10:47 CopCake wrote:
You can do it during the day, but after I flip town

DP mafia, always.

He is literally too obsessed with me, nipticking me ( i said the dmb thing from vivax recent list), says i am super mafia but starts wagons on tfrel and jat.

Check palmar, DP, VE

I honestly think rels and koshi are town, rels for tone and koshi for actions.



I have talked about everyone in this game.

Can’t say the same for you
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 227 228 229 230 231 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta16
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech183
Nina 138
ViBE93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15369
Artosis 441
PianO 18
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
monkeys_forever399
canceldota88
NeuroSwarm69
League of Legends
Doublelift4044
Counter-Strike
Fnx 665
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
PPMD39
Other Games
summit1g6248
FrodaN971
shahzam543
C9.Mang0348
RotterdaM100
Mew2King39
fpsfer 1
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile135
• StrangeGG 26
• RyuSc2 21
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1139
• Shiphtur620
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
31m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.