• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:30
CEST 00:30
KST 07:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7608 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 230

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 228 229 230 231 232 555 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 08 2024 01:55 GMT
#4581
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (10): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie, ToTheStars
Justanothertownie (2): Vivax, Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (1): iamperfection, Oatsmaster
marvellosity (0): Vivax
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (4): marvellosity, Palmar, Koshi, VisceraEyes

With 10 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in


Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 01:56 GMT
#4582
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 01:57 GMT
#4583
You can't all be scum, some of you just have to be dumb. The tricky part is figuring out which is which.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10395 Posts
March 08 2024 01:57 GMT
#4584
On March 08 2024 10:47 CopCake wrote:
You can do it during the day, but after I flip town

DP mafia, always.

He is literally too obsessed with me, nipticking me ( i said the dmb thing from vivax recent list), says i am super mafia but starts wagons on tfrel and jat.

Check palmar, DP, VE

I honestly think rels and koshi are town, rels for tone and koshi for actions.


I know we don't like how the other posts/plays/writes very much but I want to ask that we both put that aside for now just to give you an outside POV on the situation.

I've been scum reading you from the start and attacking positions you've taken but I don't remember the last thing you said about me that could be considered an in-game read or analysis or anything. Yet DP dominates your rhetoric when you're not making 10 posts to get to the bottom of an in-game mechanic, arguing with rayn during N1, or posting fluff.

As for DP, he has spread himself pretty well IMO, talking to a lot of people, about a lot of people.

Have you both talked to, at, about one another more than most duos in the game? Yeah for sure. But is it entirely out of the norm or is it unilateral? Definitely not.

So, I too am puzzled where you are getting this mindset from that you are excessively targeted, or why you respond so defensively to him and not others.

In general I think overly defensive play is a scum tell. I think overly defensive people do exist though - I tend to be one of them and have been misread for it in the past. However, I don't know how to interpret selectively overly defensive people, besides that maybe it's NAI and something that has built up over time beyond the confines of this game.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 01:59 GMT
#4585
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.

i think the same as him. Mafia would know the red check to be correct so obviously they hop on.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 01:59 GMT
#4586
On March 08 2024 10:44 iamperfection wrote:
we could use a little more JacobStrangelove in the thread imo.

We really could
No gg, No skill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 08 2024 02:00 GMT
#4587
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.


What do you want to say ? I'm missing the point.

Either he isn't right or he is. I don't know what Oats will flip.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10395 Posts
March 08 2024 02:01 GMT
#4588
On March 08 2024 10:50 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Also while big mad not super mad dp claimed for no reason because at least it means I'm safe while least active.

I do think it is important to remember this, though. I did bring it up to DP in the Mason chat and they reiterated that yea, it looks pretty damn bad for them.

For a brief while I almost entertained that section of my super duper fantasy mafia play (where you, DP, Slam, Vivax, etc. are all mafia, but in this case just you and DP) and that you are both just scum and use this to clear each other and DP shoots an inactive townie and just goes "oops" lol. Obviously this is insanely ballsy, dangerous, and unlikely so I put it away pretty quick. But, the exercise reminded me how dumb it was to claim in the first place, so I wanted to make sure we do remember this as time goes on.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 02:02 GMT
#4589
Crazy how this:
On March 07 2024 23:46 Koshi wrote:
I dont want to waste this day because I might have not many left. But I admit my posts here are trash. Ok. I will think and come back with something better.

MZ not sure why you want to shade me for thinking and talking during this dead period.

turned into this

On March 08 2024 06:27 Koshi wrote:
I still think we shouldnt lynch Oats.
Rels/MZ/VE maybe Palmar are all better lynches.
They didnt care during night. Dont care now.

MZ just tried to be relevant today dancing with me but it isnt real scumhunting.

I also havent done anything but you know... most think I am town because I am pretty townie overall.

Rels
MZ
VE
Jacob
Palmar

I wasnt shading you from talking, i was shading you for leading us away form a fucking red check and now people are seriously considering this. I had you as a fucking lean town, why are you the one instigating this shit. funny how DP thinks he runs the thread.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 02:03 GMT
#4590
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.

Who is the everyone? And why are they mafia?
No gg, No skill.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 02:04 GMT
#4591
On March 08 2024 11:00 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.


What do you want to say ? I'm missing the point.

Either he isn't right or he is. I don't know what Oats will flip.

Well then lets flip oats and find out, this absolutely reeks of big plays going on for scum and I can't figure out which is legit scum and which is dumb town letting their egos think they know better than an un ccd blue role with a red check. honestly some of you just love the smell of your own farts
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 02:04 GMT
#4592
If mz can’t come up with a single other reason why I’m mafia other than the red check, I think that says it all
No gg, No skill.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10395 Posts
March 08 2024 02:06 GMT
#4593
On March 08 2024 10:57 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
You can't all be scum, some of you just have to be dumb. The tricky part is figuring out which is which.

Kinda where I'm at, but I'm also thinking it might be smart!town throwing some seeds out there to see who shows up to pick at them. I kinda feel like Koshi and Vivac would generally be too smart to do something so stupid without a reason.

Feel like it's been a few hours and beers in me by now so I feel comfortable saying that the bait would already be getting moldy, so no harm in my outing my suspicions that some of these baby wagon attempts are just that: little experiments to see who reacts how.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 08 2024 02:06 GMT
#4594
On March 08 2024 11:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:00 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.


What do you want to say ? I'm missing the point.

Either he isn't right or he is. I don't know what Oats will flip.

Well then lets flip oats and find out, this absolutely reeks of big plays going on for scum and I can't figure out which is legit scum and which is dumb town letting their egos think they know better than an un ccd blue role with a red check. honestly some of you just love the smell of your own farts


That doesn't answer it. What does it mean for marv if he says that?
What do you see that others can't?
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 08 2024 02:06 GMT
#4595
I have to say the quality of koshi's play has gone from hero to zero is it depression on the oats check really really checked out town from oats check.

Apart from when I discovered what still looks like a scum slip they seemed very town.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 02:07 GMT
#4596
On March 08 2024 10:57 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:47 CopCake wrote:
You can do it during the day, but after I flip town

DP mafia, always.

He is literally too obsessed with me, nipticking me ( i said the dmb thing from vivax recent list), says i am super mafia but starts wagons on tfrel and jat.

Check palmar, DP, VE

I honestly think rels and koshi are town, rels for tone and koshi for actions.


I know we don't like how the other posts/plays/writes very much but I want to ask that we both put that aside for now just to give you an outside POV on the situation.

I've been scum reading you from the start and attacking positions you've taken but I don't remember the last thing you said about me that could be considered an in-game read or analysis or anything. Yet DP dominates your rhetoric when you're not making 10 posts to get to the bottom of an in-game mechanic, arguing with rayn during N1, or posting fluff.

As for DP, he has spread himself pretty well IMO, talking to a lot of people, about a lot of people.

Have you both talked to, at, about one another more than most duos in the game? Yeah for sure. But is it entirely out of the norm or is it unilateral? Definitely not.

So, I too am puzzled where you are getting this mindset from that you are excessively targeted, or why you respond so defensively to him and not others.

In general I think overly defensive play is a scum tell. I think overly defensive people do exist though - I tend to be one of them and have been misread for it in the past. However, I don't know how to interpret selectively overly defensive people, besides that maybe it's NAI and something that has built up over time beyond the confines of this game.


People can call me mafia, is ok.

But DP is over doing it, I think I have talked about other people and not just him.

People need to filter him and notice how he is like “hey cake didnt put a dot at the end of her sentence, she is mafia”

RN, this is getting to a point I just want to out the game because to me it feels he only exists to make me “mad” on the thread, so I go all “crazy”, sound scummy and lynch me.

I respected how he got me last game with my TMI but here…

Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 02:07 GMT
#4597
On March 08 2024 11:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.

Who is the everyone? And why are they mafia?

You probaly for starters even though you're somehow the onlyperson to make general sense this last 12 hours. Everyone is koshi/vivax/marv/copcak/anyone not willing to lynch you. this shit is literally what I was talking about this morning and I come back and its exactly what happened.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 02:08 GMT
#4598
On March 08 2024 11:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.

Who is the everyone? And why are they mafia?

You probaly for starters even though you're somehow the onlyperson to make general sense this last 12 hours. Everyone is koshi/vivax/marv/copcak/anyone not willing to lynch you. this shit is literally what I was talking about this morning and I come back and its exactly what happened.

As you said, they can’t all be mafia so..
No gg, No skill.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 02:09 GMT
#4599
On March 08 2024 11:06 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:00 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.


What do you want to say ? I'm missing the point.

Either he isn't right or he is. I don't know what Oats will flip.

Well then lets flip oats and find out, this absolutely reeks of big plays going on for scum and I can't figure out which is legit scum and which is dumb town letting their egos think they know better than an un ccd blue role with a red check. honestly some of you just love the smell of your own farts


That doesn't answer it. What does it mean for marv if he says that?
What do you see that others can't?

I've had my metas suspicions of marv for a while now but I'm not comfortable putting him higher than say VE yet but it certainly doesn't help my read of him. but what I can see that apparently others can is um idk.... a fucking red check/

I literally talked about this exact thing this morning.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 08 2024 02:11 GMT
#4600
On March 08 2024 11:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:06 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:00 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.


What do you want to say ? I'm missing the point.

Either he isn't right or he is. I don't know what Oats will flip.

Well then lets flip oats and find out, this absolutely reeks of big plays going on for scum and I can't figure out which is legit scum and which is dumb town letting their egos think they know better than an un ccd blue role with a red check. honestly some of you just love the smell of your own farts


That doesn't answer it. What does it mean for marv if he says that?
What do you see that others can't?

I've had my metas suspicions of marv for a while now but I'm not comfortable putting him higher than say VE yet but it certainly doesn't help my read of him. but what I can see that apparently others can is um idk.... a fucking red check/

I literally talked about this exact thing this morning.


Again:

Why is it worth pointing out for you that marv expects scum autopilot on oats but you find many not doing that?
Either that means marv is scum for you or the others aren't, and you aren't walking anyone through your reasoning.
Prev 1 228 229 230 231 232 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta16
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech183
Nina 138
ViBE93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15369
Artosis 441
PianO 18
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
monkeys_forever399
canceldota88
NeuroSwarm69
League of Legends
Doublelift4044
Counter-Strike
Fnx 665
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
PPMD39
Other Games
summit1g6248
FrodaN971
shahzam543
C9.Mang0348
RotterdaM100
Mew2King39
fpsfer 1
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile135
• StrangeGG 26
• RyuSc2 21
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1139
• Shiphtur620
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
31m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.