• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:27
CEST 09:27
KST 16:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9031 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 231

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 229 230 231 232 233 555 Next
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 02:12 GMT
#4601
On March 08 2024 11:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.

Who is the everyone? And why are they mafia?

You probaly for starters even though you're somehow the onlyperson to make general sense this last 12 hours. Everyone is koshi/vivax/marv/copcak/anyone not willing to lynch you. this shit is literally what I was talking about this morning and I come back and its exactly what happened.

As you said, they can’t all be mafia so..

I know thats why Im fucking annoyed with vivax and koshi because they were town reads and now theyre pulling this shit
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 08 2024 02:12 GMT
#4602
or the others are*
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 08 2024 02:12 GMT
#4603
On March 08 2024 11:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
If mz can’t come up with a single other reason why I’m mafia other than the red check, I think that says it all


Good thought experiment does anyone have time to go over oats filter assuming he is mafia to find reasons?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 08 2024 02:13 GMT
#4604
I'll just assume MZ tripped and faceplanted on the last page with that enthusiasm about something only mafia can see.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 08 2024 02:15 GMT
#4605
And he sorta spewed VE mafia along with it.
What do you think Oats?
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10395 Posts
March 08 2024 02:16 GMT
#4606
On March 08 2024 11:07 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:57 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:47 CopCake wrote:
You can do it during the day, but after I flip town

DP mafia, always.

He is literally too obsessed with me, nipticking me ( i said the dmb thing from vivax recent list), says i am super mafia but starts wagons on tfrel and jat.

Check palmar, DP, VE

I honestly think rels and koshi are town, rels for tone and koshi for actions.


I know we don't like how the other posts/plays/writes very much but I want to ask that we both put that aside for now just to give you an outside POV on the situation.

I've been scum reading you from the start and attacking positions you've taken but I don't remember the last thing you said about me that could be considered an in-game read or analysis or anything. Yet DP dominates your rhetoric when you're not making 10 posts to get to the bottom of an in-game mechanic, arguing with rayn during N1, or posting fluff.

As for DP, he has spread himself pretty well IMO, talking to a lot of people, about a lot of people.

Have you both talked to, at, about one another more than most duos in the game? Yeah for sure. But is it entirely out of the norm or is it unilateral? Definitely not.

So, I too am puzzled where you are getting this mindset from that you are excessively targeted, or why you respond so defensively to him and not others.

In general I think overly defensive play is a scum tell. I think overly defensive people do exist though - I tend to be one of them and have been misread for it in the past. However, I don't know how to interpret selectively overly defensive people, besides that maybe it's NAI and something that has built up over time beyond the confines of this game.


People can call me mafia, is ok.

But DP is over doing it, I think I have talked about other people and not just him.

People need to filter him and notice how he is like “hey cake didnt put a dot at the end of her sentence, she is mafia”

RN, this is getting to a point I just want to out the game because to me it feels he only exists to make me “mad” on the thread, so I go all “crazy”, sound scummy and lynch me.

I respected how he got me last game with my TMI but here…


Thanks for engaging with my post in a genuine manner 🙏 I really do believe that you truly feel this way.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 02:17 GMT
#4607
On March 08 2024 11:11 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:06 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:00 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.


What do you want to say ? I'm missing the point.

Either he isn't right or he is. I don't know what Oats will flip.

Well then lets flip oats and find out, this absolutely reeks of big plays going on for scum and I can't figure out which is legit scum and which is dumb town letting their egos think they know better than an un ccd blue role with a red check. honestly some of you just love the smell of your own farts


That doesn't answer it. What does it mean for marv if he says that?
What do you see that others can't?

I've had my metas suspicions of marv for a while now but I'm not comfortable putting him higher than say VE yet but it certainly doesn't help my read of him. but what I can see that apparently others can is um idk.... a fucking red check/

I literally talked about this exact thing this morning.


Again:

Why is it worth pointing out for you that marv expects scum autopilot on oats but you find many not doing that?
Either that means marv is scum for you or the others aren't, and you aren't walking anyone through your reasoning.

Its not that marv "expects" scum to autopilot oats, its that he opens up the avenue for people to go somewhere else and be townread for it bc "obviosuly scum are autopilot on oats so people questioning must be town"

People questiong are dumb and all think they know better than what we established last night after my bad math was like a 90% chance of him being sucm.

I already had my suspicions of marv so this is only fueling those.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 02:18 GMT
#4608
On March 08 2024 11:13 Vivax wrote:
I'll just assume MZ tripped and faceplanted on the last page with that enthusiasm about something only mafia can see.

what, you mean the red check that the whole town can see and some people have decided to ignore a 90% chance because their egos make them think theyre better?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 02:19 GMT
#4609
On March 08 2024 11:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:11 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:06 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:00 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.


What do you want to say ? I'm missing the point.

Either he isn't right or he is. I don't know what Oats will flip.

Well then lets flip oats and find out, this absolutely reeks of big plays going on for scum and I can't figure out which is legit scum and which is dumb town letting their egos think they know better than an un ccd blue role with a red check. honestly some of you just love the smell of your own farts


That doesn't answer it. What does it mean for marv if he says that?
What do you see that others can't?

I've had my metas suspicions of marv for a while now but I'm not comfortable putting him higher than say VE yet but it certainly doesn't help my read of him. but what I can see that apparently others can is um idk.... a fucking red check/

I literally talked about this exact thing this morning.


Again:

Why is it worth pointing out for you that marv expects scum autopilot on oats but you find many not doing that?
Either that means marv is scum for you or the others aren't, and you aren't walking anyone through your reasoning.

Its not that marv "expects" scum to autopilot oats, its that he opens up the avenue for people to go somewhere else and be townread for it bc "obviosuly scum are autopilot on oats so people questioning must be town"

People questiong are dumb and all think they know better than what we established last night after my bad math was like a 90% chance of him being sucm.

I already had my suspicions of marv so this is only fueling those.


By night actions, is impossible marv is mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 08 2024 02:19 GMT
#4610
On March 08 2024 11:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:06 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:00 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.


What do you want to say ? I'm missing the point.

Either he isn't right or he is. I don't know what Oats will flip.

Well then lets flip oats and find out, this absolutely reeks of big plays going on for scum and I can't figure out which is legit scum and which is dumb town letting their egos think they know better than an un ccd blue role with a red check. honestly some of you just love the smell of your own farts


That doesn't answer it. What does it mean for marv if he says that?
What do you see that others can't?

I've had my metas suspicions of marv for a while now but I'm not comfortable putting him higher than say VE yet but it certainly doesn't help my read of him. but what I can see that apparently others can is um idk.... a fucking red check/

I literally talked about this exact thing this morning.


MZ here is doing what marv said mafia would be doing. He assumes Oats is redchecked. Ezpz.

Then he points out how a group of players is not doing what marv said scum would be doing and says he suspects them.

Then he calls marv suspicious for pointing it out.

So in MZ world marv is mafia and his teammates are all doing the opposite of what marv said they would do and MZ thinks he found something yet he does exactly what marv said a mafia would be doing and says Oats is the only logical choice.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 02:20 GMT
#4611
The egos people have in this game to sit here and try to talk around probability is absurd. Someone doing it is scum.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 08 2024 02:21 GMT
#4612
On March 08 2024 11:18 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:13 Vivax wrote:
I'll just assume MZ tripped and faceplanted on the last page with that enthusiasm about something only mafia can see.

what, you mean the red check that the whole town can see and some people have decided to ignore a 90% chance because their egos make them think theyre better?


You just called them mafia for doing it so why is big egos the driver unless they're town?
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 02:22 GMT
#4613
On March 08 2024 11:21 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:18 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:13 Vivax wrote:
I'll just assume MZ tripped and faceplanted on the last page with that enthusiasm about something only mafia can see.

what, you mean the red check that the whole town can see and some people have decided to ignore a 90% chance because their egos make them think theyre better?


You just called them mafia for doing it so why is big egos the driver unless they're town?

That the thing, they cant all be scum. Koshi is making this game very hard for me to read rn. Im at least still convinced you're town so I'm hoping at some point you see what I'm trying to say.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 02:23 GMT
#4614
All it takes is one scum to get bold and plant a "good idea" and then boom we're off to the races.

I literally talked about this this morning. I'm gonna go quote my posts
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 08 2024 02:23 GMT
#4615
On March 08 2024 11:22 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:21 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:18 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:13 Vivax wrote:
I'll just assume MZ tripped and faceplanted on the last page with that enthusiasm about something only mafia can see.

what, you mean the red check that the whole town can see and some people have decided to ignore a 90% chance because their egos make them think theyre better?


You just called them mafia for doing it so why is big egos the driver unless they're town?

That the thing, they cant all be scum. Koshi is making this game very hard for me to read rn. Im at least still convinced you're town so I'm hoping at some point you see what I'm trying to say.


And copcake?
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 02:24 GMT
#4616
On March 07 2024 23:48 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 23:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (10): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie
die_meatbaby (1): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (6): Vivax, marvellosity, Palmar, Koshi, ToTheStars, VisceraEyes

With 10 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Given the non-voter list rn, I'm not convinced scum is just gonna roll with the red check and move on. I still think there's a chance we see someone try and make #bigplays today which is why I'm so against having this continued discussion on the slam check. Especially since there are people who have called it a good lynch and then not voted for it.

Wow, called this shit out 11 hours ago.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 02:25 GMT
#4617
On March 08 2024 11:23 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:22 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:21 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:18 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:13 Vivax wrote:
I'll just assume MZ tripped and faceplanted on the last page with that enthusiasm about something only mafia can see.

what, you mean the red check that the whole town can see and some people have decided to ignore a 90% chance because their egos make them think theyre better?


You just called them mafia for doing it so why is big egos the driver unless they're town?

That the thing, they cant all be scum. Koshi is making this game very hard for me to read rn. Im at least still convinced you're town so I'm hoping at some point you see what I'm trying to say.


And copcake?

She started it all tbh but I've flip flopped on her as scum/town severeal times so its easier for me to see her trying something as scum. koshi was straight out of left field.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 08 2024 02:26 GMT
#4618
On March 08 2024 11:25 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I've flip flopped on her as scum/town severeal times so its easier for me to see her trying something as scum.


lol
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 02:27 GMT
#4619
look vivax Im ngl, oats has made posts that if he made them 48 hours ago Id def townread him too, but I don't think Im better at reading the game than the probability of events that had to occur for him to somehow be checked wrong. Like I do get why you don't wanna lynch him but its still the right move.

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 08 2024 02:28 GMT
#4620
On March 08 2024 11:15 Vivax wrote:
And he sorta spewed VE mafia along with it.
What do you think Oats?


Oats?
Prev 1 229 230 231 232 233 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3807
Soma 126
Rush 106
ToSsGirL 86
Mong 75
sorry 58
Killer 46
Counter-Strike
olofmeister11
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King132
Other Games
summit1g7959
WinterStarcraft567
ceh9512
Happy330
Sick168
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2296
League of Legends
• Stunt438
Other Games
• Shiphtur517
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 33m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.