• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:24
CEST 19:24
KST 02:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War255.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8438 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 232

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 230 231 232 233 234 555 Next
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 02:28 GMT
#4621
On March 08 2024 11:26 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:25 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I've flip flopped on her as scum/town severeal times so its easier for me to see her trying something as scum.


lol

Am I wrong in either my characterization of my play or her play? I really thought she might have been on to somehting with JSL the other night and I didn't want to get too tunneled. But its hard to ignore whats happened today.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10395 Posts
March 08 2024 02:30 GMT
#4622
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 08 2024 02:30 GMT
#4623
On March 08 2024 11:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:26 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:25 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I've flip flopped on her as scum/town severeal times so its easier for me to see her trying something as scum.


lol

Am I wrong in either my characterization of my play or her play? I really thought she might have been on to somehting with JSL the other night and I didn't want to get too tunneled. But its hard to ignore whats happened today.


I mean you just left her out when you mentioned me and Koshi and afterwards you think she's scum just because you have been unsure on her alignment before.

Nothing to see here.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 08 2024 02:31 GMT
#4624
On March 08 2024 09:52 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:49 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:48 CopCake wrote:
I mean blocking vivax is wild, unless they assumed that vivax would protect slam 🤔

Why is it wild? sandro and I and maybe rayn too both discussed jk is stronger than cop.

We should have pushed harder for Rayn. May have been game losing not to to be honest.

Hear hear
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 02:33 GMT
#4625
I have a question

What is more likely to happen?

Assume I am town (I am)

- DP has a gun
- Vivax JK
- Slam cop
- Jacob smith

In the imaginary world DP is town and I am mafia, I think it is obvious they would block DP. (Maybe)

Because then, they have a JK, cop and gunsmith free.

But i know I am town, so mafia WONT block DP,

So, if mafia considers Vivax/Slam or Jacobs actions less important, they are in dip shit because slam can get results, vivax can protect/roleblock and jacob can give guns.

So mafia definetly cant waste their roleblock on DP.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 02:33 GMT
#4626
On March 08 2024 11:30 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:26 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:25 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I've flip flopped on her as scum/town severeal times so its easier for me to see her trying something as scum.


lol

Am I wrong in either my characterization of my play or her play? I really thought she might have been on to somehting with JSL the other night and I didn't want to get too tunneled. But its hard to ignore whats happened today.


I mean you just left her out when you mentioned me and Koshi and afterwards you think she's scum just because you have been unsure on her alignment before.

Nothing to see here.

On March 08 2024 11:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.

Who is the everyone? And why are they mafia?

You probaly for starters even though you're somehow the onlyperson to make general sense this last 12 hours. Everyone is koshi/vivax/marv/copcak/anyone not willing to lynch you. this shit is literally what I was talking about this morning and I come back and its exactly what happened.


Here?

On March 08 2024 11:12 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.

Who is the everyone? And why are they mafia?

You probaly for starters even though you're somehow the onlyperson to make general sense this last 12 hours. Everyone is koshi/vivax/marv/copcak/anyone not willing to lynch you. this shit is literally what I was talking about this morning and I come back and its exactly what happened.

As you said, they can’t all be mafia so..

I know thats why Im fucking annoyed with vivax and koshi because they were town reads and now theyre pulling this shit

Or here? Bc here I specifically state im annoyed with you guys bc you guys were/are my townreads. idk about ksohi anymore.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 02:34 GMT
#4627
On March 08 2024 11:28 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:15 Vivax wrote:
And he sorta spewed VE mafia along with it.
What do you think Oats?


Oats?

10/10 would lynch ve as well,
I see no redeeming qualities in his play
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 02:36 GMT
#4628
On March 08 2024 11:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 23:48 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (10): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie
die_meatbaby (1): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (6): Vivax, marvellosity, Palmar, Koshi, ToTheStars, VisceraEyes

With 10 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Given the non-voter list rn, I'm not convinced scum is just gonna roll with the red check and move on. I still think there's a chance we see someone try and make #bigplays today which is why I'm so against having this continued discussion on the slam check. Especially since there are people who have called it a good lynch and then not voted for it.

Wow, called this shit out 11 hours ago.

You ever gonna tell us who the someone is? It ain’t koshi he ain’t posting shit right now
No gg, No skill.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 02:36 GMT
#4629
On March 08 2024 11:33 CopCake wrote:
I have a question

What is more likely to happen?

Assume I am town (I am)

- DP has a gun
- Vivax JK
- Slam cop
- Jacob smith

In the imaginary world DP is town and I am mafia, I think it is obvious they would block DP. (Maybe)

Because then, they have a JK, cop and gunsmith free.

But i know I am town, so mafia WONT block DP,

So, if mafia considers Vivax/Slam or Jacobs actions less important, they are in dip shit because slam can get results, vivax can protect/roleblock and jacob can give guns.

So mafia definetly cant waste their roleblock on DP.


Sorry this might be written weirdly, but just assume is next night.

What happens if I am alive during the day?

:D

We should be getting a report at least from two of the three blue roles (vivax/jacob/slam)

Because mafia stopped the vig shot.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 02:37 GMT
#4630
dp already said who he was gonna shoot.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 02:39 GMT
#4631
On March 08 2024 11:37 iamperfection wrote:
dp already said who he was gonna shoot.


It needs to be me, he is convinced 100% I am mafia.

If he vigs someone else besides me he is mafia.

No way he shoots outside his scumread.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 02:39 GMT
#4632
On March 08 2024 11:36 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:33 CopCake wrote:
I have a question

What is more likely to happen?

Assume I am town (I am)

- DP has a gun
- Vivax JK
- Slam cop
- Jacob smith

In the imaginary world DP is town and I am mafia, I think it is obvious they would block DP. (Maybe)

Because then, they have a JK, cop and gunsmith free.

But i know I am town, so mafia WONT block DP,

So, if mafia considers Vivax/Slam or Jacobs actions less important, they are in dip shit because slam can get results, vivax can protect/roleblock and jacob can give guns.

So mafia definetly cant waste their roleblock on DP.


Sorry this might be written weirdly, but just assume is next night.

What happens if I am alive during the day?

:D

We should be getting a report at least from two of the three blue roles (vivax/jacob/slam)

Because mafia stopped the vig shot.

I need to stop this train of thought.
1. Jsl has no night actions, he’s a 1 shot gunsmith and he’s given it out
2. If vivax JKs slam, slam doesn’t get a check making his role useless

So mafia absolutely can use their rb on dp in this scenario
No gg, No skill.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 02:42 GMT
#4633
On March 08 2024 11:39 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:37 iamperfection wrote:
dp already said who he was gonna shoot.


It needs to be me, he is convinced 100% I am mafia.

If he vigs someone else besides me he is mafia.

No way he shoots outside his scumread.

thats not how you use a vig shot. Although i give dp the green light to go big plays for the vig shot if he wants.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 02:42 GMT
#4634
On March 08 2024 11:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:33 CopCake wrote:
I have a question

What is more likely to happen?

Assume I am town (I am)

- DP has a gun
- Vivax JK
- Slam cop
- Jacob smith

In the imaginary world DP is town and I am mafia, I think it is obvious they would block DP. (Maybe)

Because then, they have a JK, cop and gunsmith free.

But i know I am town, so mafia WONT block DP,

So, if mafia considers Vivax/Slam or Jacobs actions less important, they are in dip shit because slam can get results, vivax can protect/roleblock and jacob can give guns.

So mafia definetly cant waste their roleblock on DP.


Sorry this might be written weirdly, but just assume is next night.

What happens if I am alive during the day?

:D

We should be getting a report at least from two of the three blue roles (vivax/jacob/slam)

Because mafia stopped the vig shot.

I need to stop this train of thought.
1. Jsl has no night actions, he’s a 1 shot gunsmith and he’s given it out
2. If vivax JKs slam, slam doesn’t get a check making his role useless

So mafia absolutely can use their rb on dp in this scenario


Oh <~< I believed it was a every night action, nevermind
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 02:46 GMT
#4635
On March 08 2024 11:42 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:33 CopCake wrote:
I have a question

What is more likely to happen?

Assume I am town (I am)

- DP has a gun
- Vivax JK
- Slam cop
- Jacob smith

In the imaginary world DP is town and I am mafia, I think it is obvious they would block DP. (Maybe)

Because then, they have a JK, cop and gunsmith free.

But i know I am town, so mafia WONT block DP,

So, if mafia considers Vivax/Slam or Jacobs actions less important, they are in dip shit because slam can get results, vivax can protect/roleblock and jacob can give guns.

So mafia definetly cant waste their roleblock on DP.


Sorry this might be written weirdly, but just assume is next night.

What happens if I am alive during the day?

:D

We should be getting a report at least from two of the three blue roles (vivax/jacob/slam)

Because mafia stopped the vig shot.

I need to stop this train of thought.
1. Jsl has no night actions, he’s a 1 shot gunsmith and he’s given it out
2. If vivax JKs slam, slam doesn’t get a check making his role useless

So mafia absolutely can use their rb on dp in this scenario


Oh <~< I believed it was a every night action, nevermind

Let’s get focused here,
What would you like to see from me before I get lynched. How can I help you
No gg, No skill.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 02:49 GMT
#4636
On March 08 2024 11:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:42 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:33 CopCake wrote:
I have a question

What is more likely to happen?

Assume I am town (I am)

- DP has a gun
- Vivax JK
- Slam cop
- Jacob smith

In the imaginary world DP is town and I am mafia, I think it is obvious they would block DP. (Maybe)

Because then, they have a JK, cop and gunsmith free.

But i know I am town, so mafia WONT block DP,

So, if mafia considers Vivax/Slam or Jacobs actions less important, they are in dip shit because slam can get results, vivax can protect/roleblock and jacob can give guns.

So mafia definetly cant waste their roleblock on DP.


Sorry this might be written weirdly, but just assume is next night.

What happens if I am alive during the day?

:D

We should be getting a report at least from two of the three blue roles (vivax/jacob/slam)

Because mafia stopped the vig shot.

I need to stop this train of thought.
1. Jsl has no night actions, he’s a 1 shot gunsmith and he’s given it out
2. If vivax JKs slam, slam doesn’t get a check making his role useless

So mafia absolutely can use their rb on dp in this scenario


Oh <~< I believed it was a every night action, nevermind

Let’s get focused here,
What would you like to see from me before I get lynched. How can I help you

you could try to do a meta analysis of yourself.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 02:50 GMT
#4637
On March 08 2024 11:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:42 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:33 CopCake wrote:
I have a question

What is more likely to happen?

Assume I am town (I am)

- DP has a gun
- Vivax JK
- Slam cop
- Jacob smith

In the imaginary world DP is town and I am mafia, I think it is obvious they would block DP. (Maybe)

Because then, they have a JK, cop and gunsmith free.

But i know I am town, so mafia WONT block DP,

So, if mafia considers Vivax/Slam or Jacobs actions less important, they are in dip shit because slam can get results, vivax can protect/roleblock and jacob can give guns.

So mafia definetly cant waste their roleblock on DP.


Sorry this might be written weirdly, but just assume is next night.

What happens if I am alive during the day?

:D

We should be getting a report at least from two of the three blue roles (vivax/jacob/slam)

Because mafia stopped the vig shot.

I need to stop this train of thought.
1. Jsl has no night actions, he’s a 1 shot gunsmith and he’s given it out
2. If vivax JKs slam, slam doesn’t get a check making his role useless

So mafia absolutely can use their rb on dp in this scenario


Oh <~< I believed it was a every night action, nevermind

Let’s get focused here,
What would you like to see from me before I get lynched. How can I help you


I think it is better if you ask from “more experienced” players.

My playstyle is not exactly the best cup of tea.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 08 2024 02:50 GMT
#4638
On March 08 2024 11:49 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:42 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:33 CopCake wrote:
I have a question

What is more likely to happen?

Assume I am town (I am)

- DP has a gun
- Vivax JK
- Slam cop
- Jacob smith

In the imaginary world DP is town and I am mafia, I think it is obvious they would block DP. (Maybe)

Because then, they have a JK, cop and gunsmith free.

But i know I am town, so mafia WONT block DP,

So, if mafia considers Vivax/Slam or Jacobs actions less important, they are in dip shit because slam can get results, vivax can protect/roleblock and jacob can give guns.

So mafia definetly cant waste their roleblock on DP.


Sorry this might be written weirdly, but just assume is next night.

What happens if I am alive during the day?

:D

We should be getting a report at least from two of the three blue roles (vivax/jacob/slam)

Because mafia stopped the vig shot.

I need to stop this train of thought.
1. Jsl has no night actions, he’s a 1 shot gunsmith and he’s given it out
2. If vivax JKs slam, slam doesn’t get a check making his role useless

So mafia absolutely can use their rb on dp in this scenario


Oh <~< I believed it was a every night action, nevermind

Let’s get focused here,
What would you like to see from me before I get lynched. How can I help you

you could try to do a meta analysis of yourself.


LOL
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 02:51 GMT
#4639
its what i would do if i had an incorrect check.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 02:53 GMT
#4640
On March 08 2024 11:49 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:42 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:33 CopCake wrote:
I have a question

What is more likely to happen?

Assume I am town (I am)

- DP has a gun
- Vivax JK
- Slam cop
- Jacob smith

In the imaginary world DP is town and I am mafia, I think it is obvious they would block DP. (Maybe)

Because then, they have a JK, cop and gunsmith free.

But i know I am town, so mafia WONT block DP,

So, if mafia considers Vivax/Slam or Jacobs actions less important, they are in dip shit because slam can get results, vivax can protect/roleblock and jacob can give guns.

So mafia definetly cant waste their roleblock on DP.


Sorry this might be written weirdly, but just assume is next night.

What happens if I am alive during the day?

:D

We should be getting a report at least from two of the three blue roles (vivax/jacob/slam)

Because mafia stopped the vig shot.

I need to stop this train of thought.
1. Jsl has no night actions, he’s a 1 shot gunsmith and he’s given it out
2. If vivax JKs slam, slam doesn’t get a check making his role useless

So mafia absolutely can use their rb on dp in this scenario


Oh <~< I believed it was a every night action, nevermind

Let’s get focused here,
What would you like to see from me before I get lynched. How can I help you

you could try to do a meta analysis of yourself.

This is my second game in the past like 7 years lol
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 230 231 232 233 234 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 373
ProTech151
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25962
Calm 5168
Light 170
Rush 161
Free 114
Barracks 104
910 91
Zeus 84
Mind 83
Trap 44
[ Show more ]
Hyun 33
Aegong 29
ToSsGirL 26
soO 26
Rock 25
Sexy 14
Sacsri 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9279
XaKoH 363
Counter-Strike
fl0m5647
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby1162
Other Games
singsing2015
FrodaN778
B2W.Neo582
Beastyqt567
mouzStarbuck280
crisheroes276
Livibee186
Hui .161
C9.Mang0133
RotterdaM121
KnowMe95
Trikslyr81
QueenE74
edward25
BRAT_OK 20
MindelVK7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 18
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2499
Other Games
• Shiphtur811
• imaqtpie183
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 36m
Big Brain Bouts
16h 36m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
23h 36m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
Patches Events
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.