• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:39
CEST 11:39
KST 18:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9503 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 234

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 232 233 234 235 236 555 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 08 2024 03:27 GMT
#4661
On March 08 2024 09:55 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:49 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:48 CopCake wrote:
I mean blocking vivax is wild, unless they assumed that vivax would protect slam 🤔

Why is it wild? sandro and I and maybe rayn too both discussed jk is stronger than cop.


Mafia marv has two options

- block rayn
- block vivax

Both of them (at least rayn) decides to protect slam. Therefore mafia knows not to waste kills there.

So either rayn or vivax got blocked (duh) over slam.

But why not block slam if rayn or vivax would protect slam anyways? (In mafia marvs perspective)

I think this kinda clears marv?

I mean that would be the best mafia play.

Block slam because he would be protected anyways and you know rayn would waste his doc on him and vivax would JK block/ slam

So the one who got blocked was vivax and no rayn!

Marv is town by night actions.

Please correct me if I am wrong.


I think this is a very townie post
The logic is pretty wrong IMO. I don't understand why you assume mafia would think Vivax would protect Slam though. After removing that assumption, the logic kind of fall apart
Kind of moot since I think marv is very very townie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 03:30 GMT
#4662
On March 08 2024 12:27 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:55 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:49 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:48 CopCake wrote:
I mean blocking vivax is wild, unless they assumed that vivax would protect slam 🤔

Why is it wild? sandro and I and maybe rayn too both discussed jk is stronger than cop.


Mafia marv has two options

- block rayn
- block vivax

Both of them (at least rayn) decides to protect slam. Therefore mafia knows not to waste kills there.

So either rayn or vivax got blocked (duh) over slam.

But why not block slam if rayn or vivax would protect slam anyways? (In mafia marvs perspective)

I think this kinda clears marv?

I mean that would be the best mafia play.

Block slam because he would be protected anyways and you know rayn would waste his doc on him and vivax would JK block/ slam

So the one who got blocked was vivax and no rayn!

Marv is town by night actions.

Please correct me if I am wrong.


I think this is a very townie post
The logic is pretty wrong IMO. I don't understand why you assume mafia would think Vivax would protect Slam though. After removing that assumption, the logic kind of fall apart
Kind of moot since I think marv is very very townie



I think she is pocketing him here.

Your last point is why.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 08 2024 03:31 GMT
#4663
On March 08 2024 10:35 iamperfection wrote:
Just organizing my thoughts

VE

If you look at a lot of his posts he has no real opinions and goes in to general mafia guidance mode such as saying mafia would do this or probably act like this but not attaching it to any player. Makes promises of providing more content but never really does. He even complains that he wont have meaningful read until a flip happens. Well there have been several flips and claims and still he has not provided anything meaningful VE is old school scum where he just keeps making promises and does just enough posting to try and survive. He has no interest in figuring out the game and who is mafia because he is mafia.

TTS

Yes i have had some fear of possible lynch bait but the word choice he has used looks like a blatant act to me.

Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 18:20 ToTheStars wrote:
DP and Vivax what are your reads?

All I remember of Day 1 is that I was townreading you two, maybe rayn, also alakaslam. And scumreading trfel but I think they flipped town?


I think they flipped town? like come on nobody would talk like that its clearly an act.

Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 08:09 ToTheStars wrote:
I saw that there was a guilty on Oats? Who claimed the guilty?


He was aware that there was a check but somehow also dosnt know who claimed. A town member would go look i think he is blatantly trying to look like a noob so we dont lynch him.

Palmar

I feel like he is hiding behind the "way" he plays in order to just make useless posts in attempt to show actvivity with no real meaning behind them. He avoided all possible content that would give reads because he isnt really looking for that. He heavily ignored the whisper mechanic and seems perplexed about even though an unconfirmed mason is absolutely a role palmar would be aware which is what this basically is. If you look at his content he basically tunneled rayn and refused any evidence to try and figure out rayns alignment. He has a list post with no reasoning probably because he found it too hard to get real ones. He constantly has posts were he could give an opinion but simply doesn't. Palmar is not trying to catch mafia because he is mafia.

AWESOME find on TTS! "And scumreading trfel but I think they flipped town?" cannot ever make sense if it is not faked to appear clueless town??? 100% scum
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 08 2024 03:32 GMT
#4664
iamperfection we have the exact same worldview right now. Anything on your mind on Jealous and DMB? That's the 2 I want to form a read on tonight
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 03:34 GMT
#4665
On March 08 2024 12:31 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:35 iamperfection wrote:
Just organizing my thoughts

VE

If you look at a lot of his posts he has no real opinions and goes in to general mafia guidance mode such as saying mafia would do this or probably act like this but not attaching it to any player. Makes promises of providing more content but never really does. He even complains that he wont have meaningful read until a flip happens. Well there have been several flips and claims and still he has not provided anything meaningful VE is old school scum where he just keeps making promises and does just enough posting to try and survive. He has no interest in figuring out the game and who is mafia because he is mafia.

TTS

Yes i have had some fear of possible lynch bait but the word choice he has used looks like a blatant act to me.

On March 07 2024 18:20 ToTheStars wrote:
DP and Vivax what are your reads?

All I remember of Day 1 is that I was townreading you two, maybe rayn, also alakaslam. And scumreading trfel but I think they flipped town?


I think they flipped town? like come on nobody would talk like that its clearly an act.

On March 08 2024 08:09 ToTheStars wrote:
I saw that there was a guilty on Oats? Who claimed the guilty?


He was aware that there was a check but somehow also dosnt know who claimed. A town member would go look i think he is blatantly trying to look like a noob so we dont lynch him.

Palmar

I feel like he is hiding behind the "way" he plays in order to just make useless posts in attempt to show actvivity with no real meaning behind them. He avoided all possible content that would give reads because he isnt really looking for that. He heavily ignored the whisper mechanic and seems perplexed about even though an unconfirmed mason is absolutely a role palmar would be aware which is what this basically is. If you look at his content he basically tunneled rayn and refused any evidence to try and figure out rayns alignment. He has a list post with no reasoning probably because he found it too hard to get real ones. He constantly has posts were he could give an opinion but simply doesn't. Palmar is not trying to catch mafia because he is mafia.

AWESOME find on TTS! "And scumreading trfel but I think they flipped town?" cannot ever make sense if it is not faked to appear clueless town??? 100% scum



Remember this for later.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 03:34 GMT
#4666
Rels what is your view on cake.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 08 2024 03:34 GMT
#4667
On March 08 2024 12:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 12:27 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:55 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:49 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:48 CopCake wrote:
I mean blocking vivax is wild, unless they assumed that vivax would protect slam 🤔

Why is it wild? sandro and I and maybe rayn too both discussed jk is stronger than cop.


Mafia marv has two options

- block rayn
- block vivax

Both of them (at least rayn) decides to protect slam. Therefore mafia knows not to waste kills there.

So either rayn or vivax got blocked (duh) over slam.

But why not block slam if rayn or vivax would protect slam anyways? (In mafia marvs perspective)

I think this kinda clears marv?

I mean that would be the best mafia play.

Block slam because he would be protected anyways and you know rayn would waste his doc on him and vivax would JK block/ slam

So the one who got blocked was vivax and no rayn!

Marv is town by night actions.

Please correct me if I am wrong.


I think this is a very townie post
The logic is pretty wrong IMO. I don't understand why you assume mafia would think Vivax would protect Slam though. After removing that assumption, the logic kind of fall apart
Kind of moot since I think marv is very very townie



I think she is pocketing him here.

Your last point is why.

Wild theories like this are not something I associate with scum!CopCake. Planning on rereading the latest game where we were scum together to verify when I'm caught up
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 08 2024 03:35 GMT
#4668
On March 08 2024 12:34 DarthPunk wrote:
Rels what is your view on cake.

Town. Lots of out-there theories, logics and posts that she absolutely don't need to make as scum, and that I don't remember her doing as scum
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 03:36 GMT
#4669
On March 08 2024 12:34 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 12:30 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:27 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:55 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:49 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:48 CopCake wrote:
I mean blocking vivax is wild, unless they assumed that vivax would protect slam 🤔

Why is it wild? sandro and I and maybe rayn too both discussed jk is stronger than cop.


Mafia marv has two options

- block rayn
- block vivax

Both of them (at least rayn) decides to protect slam. Therefore mafia knows not to waste kills there.

So either rayn or vivax got blocked (duh) over slam.

But why not block slam if rayn or vivax would protect slam anyways? (In mafia marvs perspective)

I think this kinda clears marv?

I mean that would be the best mafia play.

Block slam because he would be protected anyways and you know rayn would waste his doc on him and vivax would JK block/ slam

So the one who got blocked was vivax and no rayn!

Marv is town by night actions.

Please correct me if I am wrong.


I think this is a very townie post
The logic is pretty wrong IMO. I don't understand why you assume mafia would think Vivax would protect Slam though. After removing that assumption, the logic kind of fall apart
Kind of moot since I think marv is very very townie



I think she is pocketing him here.

Your last point is why.

Wild theories like this are not something I associate with scum!CopCake. Planning on rereading the latest game where we were scum together to verify when I'm caught up


Pocketing is not a wild theory, its standard practice as mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 08 2024 03:36 GMT
#4670
On March 08 2024 12:34 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 12:31 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:35 iamperfection wrote:
Just organizing my thoughts

VE

If you look at a lot of his posts he has no real opinions and goes in to general mafia guidance mode such as saying mafia would do this or probably act like this but not attaching it to any player. Makes promises of providing more content but never really does. He even complains that he wont have meaningful read until a flip happens. Well there have been several flips and claims and still he has not provided anything meaningful VE is old school scum where he just keeps making promises and does just enough posting to try and survive. He has no interest in figuring out the game and who is mafia because he is mafia.

TTS

Yes i have had some fear of possible lynch bait but the word choice he has used looks like a blatant act to me.

On March 07 2024 18:20 ToTheStars wrote:
DP and Vivax what are your reads?

All I remember of Day 1 is that I was townreading you two, maybe rayn, also alakaslam. And scumreading trfel but I think they flipped town?


I think they flipped town? like come on nobody would talk like that its clearly an act.

On March 08 2024 08:09 ToTheStars wrote:
I saw that there was a guilty on Oats? Who claimed the guilty?


He was aware that there was a check but somehow also dosnt know who claimed. A town member would go look i think he is blatantly trying to look like a noob so we dont lynch him.

Palmar

I feel like he is hiding behind the "way" he plays in order to just make useless posts in attempt to show actvivity with no real meaning behind them. He avoided all possible content that would give reads because he isnt really looking for that. He heavily ignored the whisper mechanic and seems perplexed about even though an unconfirmed mason is absolutely a role palmar would be aware which is what this basically is. If you look at his content he basically tunneled rayn and refused any evidence to try and figure out rayns alignment. He has a list post with no reasoning probably because he found it too hard to get real ones. He constantly has posts were he could give an opinion but simply doesn't. Palmar is not trying to catch mafia because he is mafia.

AWESOME find on TTS! "And scumreading trfel but I think they flipped town?" cannot ever make sense if it is not faked to appear clueless town??? 100% scum



Remember this for later.

Later when you try to shot him?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 08 2024 03:37 GMT
#4671
On March 08 2024 12:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 12:34 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:30 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:27 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:55 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:49 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:48 CopCake wrote:
I mean blocking vivax is wild, unless they assumed that vivax would protect slam 🤔

Why is it wild? sandro and I and maybe rayn too both discussed jk is stronger than cop.


Mafia marv has two options

- block rayn
- block vivax

Both of them (at least rayn) decides to protect slam. Therefore mafia knows not to waste kills there.

So either rayn or vivax got blocked (duh) over slam.

But why not block slam if rayn or vivax would protect slam anyways? (In mafia marvs perspective)

I think this kinda clears marv?

I mean that would be the best mafia play.

Block slam because he would be protected anyways and you know rayn would waste his doc on him and vivax would JK block/ slam

So the one who got blocked was vivax and no rayn!

Marv is town by night actions.

Please correct me if I am wrong.


I think this is a very townie post
The logic is pretty wrong IMO. I don't understand why you assume mafia would think Vivax would protect Slam though. After removing that assumption, the logic kind of fall apart
Kind of moot since I think marv is very very townie



I think she is pocketing him here.

Your last point is why.

Wild theories like this are not something I associate with scum!CopCake. Planning on rereading the latest game where we were scum together to verify when I'm caught up


Pocketing is not a wild theory, its standard practice as mafia.

In that specific case, the logic to which she arrives at the marv townread, not the attempt itself
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 03:37 GMT
#4672
On March 08 2024 12:36 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 12:34 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:31 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:35 iamperfection wrote:
Just organizing my thoughts

VE

If you look at a lot of his posts he has no real opinions and goes in to general mafia guidance mode such as saying mafia would do this or probably act like this but not attaching it to any player. Makes promises of providing more content but never really does. He even complains that he wont have meaningful read until a flip happens. Well there have been several flips and claims and still he has not provided anything meaningful VE is old school scum where he just keeps making promises and does just enough posting to try and survive. He has no interest in figuring out the game and who is mafia because he is mafia.

TTS

Yes i have had some fear of possible lynch bait but the word choice he has used looks like a blatant act to me.

On March 07 2024 18:20 ToTheStars wrote:
DP and Vivax what are your reads?

All I remember of Day 1 is that I was townreading you two, maybe rayn, also alakaslam. And scumreading trfel but I think they flipped town?


I think they flipped town? like come on nobody would talk like that its clearly an act.

On March 08 2024 08:09 ToTheStars wrote:
I saw that there was a guilty on Oats? Who claimed the guilty?


He was aware that there was a check but somehow also dosnt know who claimed. A town member would go look i think he is blatantly trying to look like a noob so we dont lynch him.

Palmar

I feel like he is hiding behind the "way" he plays in order to just make useless posts in attempt to show actvivity with no real meaning behind them. He avoided all possible content that would give reads because he isnt really looking for that. He heavily ignored the whisper mechanic and seems perplexed about even though an unconfirmed mason is absolutely a role palmar would be aware which is what this basically is. If you look at his content he basically tunneled rayn and refused any evidence to try and figure out rayns alignment. He has a list post with no reasoning probably because he found it too hard to get real ones. He constantly has posts were he could give an opinion but simply doesn't. Palmar is not trying to catch mafia because he is mafia.

AWESOME find on TTS! "And scumreading trfel but I think they flipped town?" cannot ever make sense if it is not faked to appear clueless town??? 100% scum



Remember this for later.

Later when you try to shot him?


Later if he flips mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 03:38 GMT
#4673
On March 08 2024 12:37 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 12:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:34 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:30 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:27 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:55 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:49 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:48 CopCake wrote:
I mean blocking vivax is wild, unless they assumed that vivax would protect slam 🤔

Why is it wild? sandro and I and maybe rayn too both discussed jk is stronger than cop.


Mafia marv has two options

- block rayn
- block vivax

Both of them (at least rayn) decides to protect slam. Therefore mafia knows not to waste kills there.

So either rayn or vivax got blocked (duh) over slam.

But why not block slam if rayn or vivax would protect slam anyways? (In mafia marvs perspective)

I think this kinda clears marv?

I mean that would be the best mafia play.

Block slam because he would be protected anyways and you know rayn would waste his doc on him and vivax would JK block/ slam

So the one who got blocked was vivax and no rayn!

Marv is town by night actions.

Please correct me if I am wrong.


I think this is a very townie post
The logic is pretty wrong IMO. I don't understand why you assume mafia would think Vivax would protect Slam though. After removing that assumption, the logic kind of fall apart
Kind of moot since I think marv is very very townie



I think she is pocketing him here.

Your last point is why.

Wild theories like this are not something I associate with scum!CopCake. Planning on rereading the latest game where we were scum together to verify when I'm caught up


Pocketing is not a wild theory, its standard practice as mafia.

In that specific case, the logic to which she arrives at the marv townread, not the attempt itself


That looks like standard mafia fare to me.

Lots of waffling about nothing important to land on an important town read for your own survival.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 03:39 GMT
#4674
On March 08 2024 12:26 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 12:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:06 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 07:43 Vivax wrote:
Marv is mafia, anyway.

He should be here dumping everything they discussed before his masons got killed, and taking control and he isn‘t doing either.

I‘d lynch him before Oats.

##Vote marvellosity

How serious are you about this vote?


I think 4 mafia were on Trfel now. Marv can wait
My vote is on jat.

What has pushed JAT ahead of Marv in your eyes?

I finally did a decent read of JAT and I think I know why youve got some of the reads the way they are
i dont think you're 100% right but I might be understanding someo f your thought process

Could you elaborate with examples please? Helps me TR people when people say more than "this is what I believe now because of stuff." Listing quotes and links and stuff. I know you did this before, and this take can use some of that IMO.

Ok easy, first I have to read it under the assumptions vivax has which is that oats is town.
On March 07 2024 20:52 justanothertownie wrote:
I still think Oats is quite towny btw. - also in his reaction to the check. Still 100 % the lynch today but it would not surprise me if he flipped Miller.

This kinda stuff now reads like TMI if you assume oats is town. Thinks hes town but still wants to lynch him oh and by the way he might be the miller.
On March 08 2024 05:49 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 05:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
You are bending over backwards, behind and every which way to avoid calling me town jat even though you clearly think so, ridiculous

I literally called you towny. That was the last thing I said about your alignment.

Again, someone who's not going to be surprised if oats flips town


when I first read through these didn't stand out very much, but looking again and trying to think what vivax might be thinkinng I can see where these would stand out.

Of course I could be totally off base which is why I asked vivax to explain, I just wanna understand where hes coming from.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 08 2024 03:40 GMT
#4675
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.

Really disagree with this. Unless you're playing the "chaotic town" card, scum absolutely know there is no way Oats will survive the game if he's scum (or if he's town for that matter). We're not even in LYLO, buying one more day doesn't accomplish anything if it comes at the cost of their credibility
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 03:46 GMT
#4676
On March 08 2024 12:40 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.

Really disagree with this. Unless you're playing the "chaotic town" card, scum absolutely know there is no way Oats will survive the game if he's scum (or if he's town for that matter). We're not even in LYLO, buying one more day doesn't accomplish anything if it comes at the cost of their credibility

I think that is naive to think that the town will have the discipline to come back to a red check if they pass it over once. A lot can change in a single day cycle.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 08 2024 03:46 GMT
#4677
On March 08 2024 12:12 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 12:06 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

Much this, ironically I might even follow onto that train




You really think I am mafia?

I am sorry, I am not. When you see me town let it be known you broke my cheesecake heart.

This was not the intent, I am just pliable and more so thus game because I have no clue what is going on
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 04:04 GMT
#4678
🙄 notice how someone is so obsessed with me?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 04:05 GMT
#4679
On March 08 2024 12:46 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 12:12 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:06 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

Much this, ironically I might even follow onto that train




You really think I am mafia?

I am sorry, I am not. When you see me town let it be known you broke my cheesecake heart.

This was not the intent, I am just pliable and more so thus game because I have no clue what is going on


Baby slamfish, you are cop, you cant be clueless, unless you are like inspector Gadget.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 04:19 GMT
#4680
@RELS

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/612488-tl-endures-mafia-ii

This is my most recent mafia game
Prev 1 232 233 234 235 236 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 233
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 698
Soulkey 327
Horang2 302
Mini 248
Zeus 234
Larva 221
Soma 177
Sexy 105
Mind 70
ZerO 66
[ Show more ]
Jaedong 53
soO 35
scan(afreeca) 24
sorry 22
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Hyun 15
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe275
canceldota24
League of Legends
JimRising 491
Other Games
gofns29404
singsing1791
Coldzera 707
Happy198
Pyrionflax141
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
BasetradeTV201
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2270
League of Legends
• Jankos2824
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
21m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM233
Online Event
2h 21m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.