• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:39
CEST 19:39
KST 02:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8945 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 236

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 234 235 236 237 238 555 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 08 2024 05:08 GMT
#4701
On March 08 2024 06:27 Koshi wrote:
I still think we shouldnt lynch Oats.
Rels/MZ/VE maybe Palmar are all better lynches.
They didnt care during night. Dont care now.

MZ just tried to be relevant today dancing with me but it isnt real scumhunting.

I also havent done anything but you know... most think I am town because I am pretty townie overall.

Rels
MZ
VE
Jacob
Palmar

?????
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 08 2024 05:08 GMT
#4702
2 different bad takes in the same post by Koshi
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 08 2024 05:09 GMT
#4703
At the time of this post (7 hours ago), MZ and I have definitely been caring, and Jacob has the strongest claim of all
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 08 2024 05:11 GMT
#4704
On March 08 2024 06:31 Koshi wrote:
Oh wait. Jacob claimed gunsmith right. Ok. So swap Jacob with dmb then.

What a weird progression Jacob took on me.

meh
Still leaving a bad taste
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 08 2024 05:13 GMT
#4705
Koshi has been super townie D1 though. And is usually obvious scum the longer the game goes, by his activity level and his capacity at jumping from theory to theory that is apparently super hard to fake for him ... so I guess we'll see
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 08 2024 05:14 GMT
#4706
Alright going to bed for real!
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 08 2024 05:23 GMT
#4707
On March 08 2024 13:56 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 13:43 DarthPunk wrote:
Rels can I get a list post of your reads please?

Scum: Palmar, TTS, VE, Oats
Possibly scum: DMB
Town: The rest apart from Jealous for which I have no read


This seems like a good reads list tbh.

Tts looked very bad coming in so vague but with knowledge.

Oats never seemed super town until after a red check ironically

Mz is trying super hard

Boarding plane now
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 08 2024 05:25 GMT
#4708
Like jealous though
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 05:27 GMT
#4709
On March 08 2024 14:25 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Like jealous though


Me too.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 05:44 GMT
#4710
On March 08 2024 13:52 Rels wrote:
Not a fan of DMB after slogging through her filter.

I don't like that she spends soooo much time talking almost only about Vivax or the way she plays in the abstract early D1. I already didn't like it at the time D1, which prompted my push for a list from her. That list is pretty bad IMO - the only substanciated read is, again, on Vivax. The case on DP contains nothing that makes him scum. The dumbtell on D2 looks very forced.

I know she was scumread a lot as town though so I will need to verify if those points were present in her town game. Not tonight though

I also slogged through her filter and the biggest thing that stood out was her days long tunnel of DP. That's easy to maintain as town and easy to maintain as scum imo. Town bc you just 100% think you're right and scum bc you don't need to try very hard. That said I do think she's still fairly in line with her meta from the town that I remember. I think she's wrong about DP but not in a scum way.

At the end of the day I see more scum in VE/Marv at this point.

Don't even ask me about oats rn, I need to sleep on that.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 05:50 GMT
#4711
On March 08 2024 14:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 13:52 Rels wrote:
Not a fan of DMB after slogging through her filter.

I don't like that she spends soooo much time talking almost only about Vivax or the way she plays in the abstract early D1. I already didn't like it at the time D1, which prompted my push for a list from her. That list is pretty bad IMO - the only substanciated read is, again, on Vivax. The case on DP contains nothing that makes him scum. The dumbtell on D2 looks very forced.

I know she was scumread a lot as town though so I will need to verify if those points were present in her town game. Not tonight though

I also slogged through her filter and the biggest thing that stood out was her days long tunnel of DP. That's easy to maintain as town and easy to maintain as scum imo. Town bc you just 100% think you're right and scum bc you don't need to try very hard. That said I do think she's still fairly in line with her meta from the town that I remember. I think she's wrong about DP but not in a scum way.

At the end of the day I see more scum in VE/Marv at this point.

Don't even ask me about oats rn, I need to sleep on that.


Why is marv mafia?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 05:56 GMT
#4712
im going to meta dmb I think.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 08 2024 06:03 GMT
#4713
On March 08 2024 14:50 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 14:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 13:52 Rels wrote:
Not a fan of DMB after slogging through her filter.

I don't like that she spends soooo much time talking almost only about Vivax or the way she plays in the abstract early D1. I already didn't like it at the time D1, which prompted my push for a list from her. That list is pretty bad IMO - the only substanciated read is, again, on Vivax. The case on DP contains nothing that makes him scum. The dumbtell on D2 looks very forced.

I know she was scumread a lot as town though so I will need to verify if those points were present in her town game. Not tonight though

I also slogged through her filter and the biggest thing that stood out was her days long tunnel of DP. That's easy to maintain as town and easy to maintain as scum imo. Town bc you just 100% think you're right and scum bc you don't need to try very hard. That said I do think she's still fairly in line with her meta from the town that I remember. I think she's wrong about DP but not in a scum way.

At the end of the day I see more scum in VE/Marv at this point.

Don't even ask me about oats rn, I need to sleep on that.


Why is marv mafia?

I can answer this tomorrow, I'm going to bed now but it's almost entirely a meta read based on effort and activity. I was hoping my mason with palmar would help sort some of that out but it's been rather useless so far.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 06:25 GMT
#4714
Alright Palmar:

He has 11 pages, that’s really surprising to me tbh, again like I said earlier with rels, if I can’t remember what you posted, that’s bad.


On March 05 2024 22:48 Palmar wrote:
I need Sandroba to come convince me his mason buddies aren't just mafia.

I really, really, really don't think marv just tries to kill me without even talking about it.


I really don’t like this post, it has the inbuilt assumption that Sandro is town and the only other post that Palmar made preceding this about Sandro he expressed suspicion at the 3 in the Mason group. It not a natural anything. Palmar is just posting for the sake of posting.

He then comes back to this Sandro read and justifies it after the fact as if he arrived at it later on which is obviously not the case.

On March 06 2024 06:46 Palmar wrote:
Marv is very, very, very likely to be mafia.

I already didn't love his stance on the Vivax thing and his tone in the thread. Then this line of thinking is really what's sealing the deal.

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:13 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:09 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:00 marvellosity wrote:
Do you know why I normally tr read you Palmar?

No idea.

Or well, I do have a guess that it's largely a tone read coupled with some parameters on how I think about the game.

Honestly, doesn't really matter to me. But please do explain because I'm going to enjoy watching your backtrack if I flip before you this game.

Unless....

You just wanna be my friend and give me a townread.

In your mind this is town marv coming after you?

I don't know.

I want marv to be happier, more excited, and maybe a little friendlier.

But I don't really think I can call him mafia for being lazy and boring. He does after all have his little mason society to retreat to.

Mostly, I kinda just don't care at the moment. Marv has integrity and respect for the game. He is, usually, to be counted on to continue playing past day 1, and he is good enough that he can be forced to participate usefully or die. Even if I'm kinda suspicious, or at least uncomfortable, about his alignment at the moment, it's not a productive venue for today.

Also, his reaction to me actually playing the game is going to be very interesting.

Mafia. Should be calling me bad. Isn’t. Mafia.


This isn't a valid complaint.

I'm not gonna call marv bad when he votes for me. In fact, I kinda understand why he voted for me early on. I had done very little as I was busy yesterday. Today I produced a long filter with all kinds of reads and explanations of them and that did absolutely nothing to budge his opinion on me.

I don't really know what sandroba thinks of me but he did come back and kinda changed his mind, at least moved off the scumread a little bit. But marv is dug in. He is not this certain about my alignment if he's town. There should be some doubt in him.

I actually think Oats looks a lot better for this observation

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m trying to wrap my head around this Palmar push by marv and what it means for marvs alignment.
I think Palmar has been way more townie this last like 5 pages and that only seems to solidify marvs read


Like this is what I expect people to do who don't just want a kill.

I don't think marv is bad, I just think he's scum.

And if ANYONE buys this logic with me dead, that person is an infinite moron.

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:00 marvellosity wrote:
Do you know why I normally tr read you Palmar?

No idea.

Or well, I do have a guess that it's largely a tone read coupled with some parameters on how I think about the game.

Honestly, doesn't really matter to me. But please do explain because I'm going to enjoy watching your backtrack if I flip before you this game.

Unless....

You just wanna be my friend and give me a townread.

You’re fairly close. And those things remain consistent despite your time allowances.

And they’re absent here.

So you’re mafia.

And - i know you know I don’t push for you like this as mafia. As if you are town I am putting myself in an incredibly difficult spot when the person I know best flips town. It’s a terrible play. The only logical explanation is I am town and I think you are mafia.

You know this.

If you were town you’d be much more actively calling me stupid and all those normal things. But you’re not.


This is not true.

This read is a lotta words for calling marv scum cause bad. I mean just read it, there’s no logical consistency for why Palmar has such a strong read on Marv based on the evidence he provides

On March 06 2024 19:53 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 19:47 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:44 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 06 2024 19:42 CopCake wrote:
Can someone link me the infamous "DP was mafia" game?



Tbh I think dps filter is massive. So big I don't think he's ever had a filter this size before as mafia. If he's mafia he has taken it to heights since unknown.


His recent game in which he fooled grack, rayn and idk who else, oats?

Ok if you're town and you admit you suck as town, maybe listen to some experience.

DP is very good as mafia and can be mafia here.

But it's a huge game and we need to prioritize. We're not lynching people who are making sense, making good calls and leading town when we have plenty of lower hanging fruit to go after. You HAVE to be willing to be wrong to be good at town. You can always change your mind later. I was wrong so much last game and ended up back to back supporting lynch on mafia I had called town to win the game last game. And doing so I sheeped/supported people I had (wrongly) called mafia all game.

Re-evaluating based on game state is NOT A BAD THING. Killing a town leader with a huge filter and good takes is just tinfoil hat bad play. No need to be a hero when there's administrative tasks to be finished first. If DP is mafia we'll cross that bridge when we get there. You're not using your time efficiently by chasing him at the moment. We'll cross that bridge when we get there.

People are really afraid of "getting fooled" by good mafia, but the reality it's so much worse to get fooled by bad mafia. If let's say... TTS and DP are both mafia, I'd much rather be fooled by DP than TTS.

This is just a classic mafia advice post that pushes nothing but appears to be helpful by telling cake to move along

On March 07 2024 00:56 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 00:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I entirely dislike that you even have a thought in your head at any point of the game that me and marv are mafia together (which you had as per your posts). And i think it makes you mafia.


Again, I understand you disliking it, but now that I've reminded you that these kind of associative reads don't really matter to me as town, doesn't that change your stance?

This is after Palmar expresses a scumread on rayn, during their conversation. Does this sound like someone who thinks that the person he’s talking to is town? I don’t think so and I think it’s clear he tried to attempt to distance from the flip.

There’s just nothing from day 2 besides using bad math to justify lynching me, no engagement just checking boxes.

This was longer than I thought it was but yeah this is where my current read on Palmar is.

@copcake from what I can tell from the voting around Palmar going from lead lynch to no votes was marv dropping his read along with trfel getting wagoned on but it’s a mixed bag with slam and vivax on that wagon too so I’m not really sure if there was mafia involvement
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 06:30 GMT
#4715
I woke up today thinking I am going to vote Oats and we were all wrong on him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10396 Posts
March 08 2024 06:39 GMT
#4716
On March 08 2024 12:39 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 12:26 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:06 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 07:43 Vivax wrote:
Marv is mafia, anyway.

He should be here dumping everything they discussed before his masons got killed, and taking control and he isn‘t doing either.

I‘d lynch him before Oats.

##Vote marvellosity

How serious are you about this vote?


I think 4 mafia were on Trfel now. Marv can wait
My vote is on jat.

What has pushed JAT ahead of Marv in your eyes?

I finally did a decent read of JAT and I think I know why youve got some of the reads the way they are
i dont think you're 100% right but I might be understanding someo f your thought process

Could you elaborate with examples please? Helps me TR people when people say more than "this is what I believe now because of stuff." Listing quotes and links and stuff. I know you did this before, and this take can use some of that IMO.

Ok easy, first I have to read it under the assumptions vivax has which is that oats is town.
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 20:52 justanothertownie wrote:
I still think Oats is quite towny btw. - also in his reaction to the check. Still 100 % the lynch today but it would not surprise me if he flipped Miller.

This kinda stuff now reads like TMI if you assume oats is town. Thinks hes town but still wants to lynch him oh and by the way he might be the miller.
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 05:49 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
You are bending over backwards, behind and every which way to avoid calling me town jat even though you clearly think so, ridiculous

I literally called you towny. That was the last thing I said about your alignment.

Again, someone who's not going to be surprised if oats flips town


when I first read through these didn't stand out very much, but looking again and trying to think what vivax might be thinkinng I can see where these would stand out.

Of course I could be totally off base which is why I asked vivax to explain, I just wanna understand where hes coming from.

Don't have time to catch up before I pass out but wanted to thank you for posting these to back up what you're saying.

Overall I think MZ had a strong Day 2 so far because they took strong stances and backed them up with quotes. These stances can backfire later so to take that leap not just here but also earlier is solid work IMO, of own volition when laying low wouldn't have been outside the norm.

OOG PS about Russian stuff:
+ Show Spoiler +
Почему вы выбрали Русский язык как свой <<major>>? Я родился с ним и не мог бы, никогда 😅

For those curious:
"Why did you pick Russian as your major? As a native speaker, I would never."
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 06:39 GMT
#4717
On March 08 2024 15:30 Koshi wrote:
I woke up today thinking I am going to vote Oats and we were all wrong on him.

Lol what does this mean
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 06:40 GMT
#4718
On March 08 2024 15:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 15:30 Koshi wrote:
I woke up today thinking I am going to vote Oats and we were all wrong on him.

Lol what does this mean


He thinks you are town
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 06:40 GMT
#4719
On March 08 2024 15:40 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 15:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 15:30 Koshi wrote:
I woke up today thinking I am going to vote Oats and we were all wrong on him.

Lol what does this mean


He thinks you are town


Actually maybe not
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 06:41 GMT
#4720
On March 08 2024 15:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 14:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 14:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 13:52 Rels wrote:
Not a fan of DMB after slogging through her filter.

I don't like that she spends soooo much time talking almost only about Vivax or the way she plays in the abstract early D1. I already didn't like it at the time D1, which prompted my push for a list from her. That list is pretty bad IMO - the only substanciated read is, again, on Vivax. The case on DP contains nothing that makes him scum. The dumbtell on D2 looks very forced.

I know she was scumread a lot as town though so I will need to verify if those points were present in her town game. Not tonight though

I also slogged through her filter and the biggest thing that stood out was her days long tunnel of DP. That's easy to maintain as town and easy to maintain as scum imo. Town bc you just 100% think you're right and scum bc you don't need to try very hard. That said I do think she's still fairly in line with her meta from the town that I remember. I think she's wrong about DP but not in a scum way.

At the end of the day I see more scum in VE/Marv at this point.

Don't even ask me about oats rn, I need to sleep on that.


Why is marv mafia?

I can answer this tomorrow, I'm going to bed now but it's almost entirely a meta read based on effort and activity. I was hoping my mason with palmar would help sort some of that out but it's been rather useless so far.


In my recent experience this is a great way to mislynch him.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 234 235 236 237 238 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 226
ProTech170
BRAT_OK 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15769
Leta 1025
Shuttle 567
Horang2 224
firebathero 117
Trap 114
Zeus 83
Hyun 55
Bale 47
soO 46
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 34
Rock 25
scan(afreeca) 19
Bishop 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
qojqva2035
420jenkins495
Counter-Strike
fl0m4595
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu417
Other Games
Grubby2516
Beastyqt675
FrodaN640
KnowMe224
Livibee143
QueenE71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick407
StarCraft 2
angryscii 20
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 49
• 3DClanTV 38
• Adnapsc2 24
• Hinosc 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach92
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• FirePhoenix18
• Michael_bg 9
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1625
Other Games
• Shiphtur600
• imaqtpie22
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 21m
Patches Events
21h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
OSC
1d 5h
OSC
1d 18h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.