• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:44
CEST 21:44
KST 04:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8227 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 238

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 236 237 238 239 240 555 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 08:08 GMT
#4741
On March 08 2024 17:04 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 16:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 16:56 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:54 iamperfection wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:42 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:36 CopCake wrote:
[quote]

Sorry this might be written weirdly, but just assume is next night.

What happens if I am alive during the day?

:D

We should be getting a report at least from two of the three blue roles (vivax/jacob/slam)

Because mafia stopped the vig shot.

I need to stop this train of thought.
1. Jsl has no night actions, he’s a 1 shot gunsmith and he’s given it out
2. If vivax JKs slam, slam doesn’t get a check making his role useless

So mafia absolutely can use their rb on dp in this scenario


Oh <~< I believed it was a every night action, nevermind

Let’s get focused here,
What would you like to see from me before I get lynched. How can I help you

you could try to do a meta analysis of yourself.

This is my second game in the past like 7 years lol

how much does a person really change lets be honest.

Well you keep moaning at me :p

Hey marv thoughts on palmar case when you see it pls

Meh. If he’s mafia I don’t really think it’s because of stuff in your post. For example he absolutely does the ‘explain the game’ thing when he’s town, it’s NAI. I also think he’d talk to rayn like that and doesn’t mean he’s assuming he’s town.

The fact he’s not here is shitty though.

Is there anything that you think that makes him overtly town though?
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 08:11 GMT
#4742
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

CC is not mafia. Worst case she is traitor and played very cool D1.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 08:12 GMT
#4743
On March 08 2024 17:11 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

CC is not mafia. Worst case she is traitor and played very cool D1.

Koshi talk to me, where are you at right now
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 08:12 GMT
#4744
On March 08 2024 17:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 17:04 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 16:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 16:56 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:54 iamperfection wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:42 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
I need to stop this train of thought.
1. Jsl has no night actions, he’s a 1 shot gunsmith and he’s given it out
2. If vivax JKs slam, slam doesn’t get a check making his role useless

So mafia absolutely can use their rb on dp in this scenario


Oh <~< I believed it was a every night action, nevermind

Let’s get focused here,
What would you like to see from me before I get lynched. How can I help you

you could try to do a meta analysis of yourself.

This is my second game in the past like 7 years lol

how much does a person really change lets be honest.

Well you keep moaning at me :p

Hey marv thoughts on palmar case when you see it pls

Meh. If he’s mafia I don’t really think it’s because of stuff in your post. For example he absolutely does the ‘explain the game’ thing when he’s town, it’s NAI. I also think he’d talk to rayn like that and doesn’t mean he’s assuming he’s town.

The fact he’s not here is shitty though.

Is there anything that you think that makes him overtly town though?

Tonally I thought he sounded good after page 3 or so of his filter. That’s just a rough guess on the number
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 08:18 GMT
#4745
On March 08 2024 17:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 17:11 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

CC is not mafia. Worst case she is traitor and played very cool D1.

Koshi talk to me, where are you at right now

You have to die because I am too time constrained to reread and get invested.
I am quite clueless this game. Those names I posted earlier are my choices but I dont have good reasons. It's more PoE.
MZ I think is mafia. Really think he is faking activity when he is here. And he has some towntells he didnt show. (Rage after lynch)
Rels is playing a safe scumgame and will be very hard to lynch.
Is Jacob confirmed blue gunsmith? Because I also think he might be mafia. Bit if he is blue that is wrong ofc.

My townreads are pretty solid I think. (Yes I realise my only towncase this game was on a redcheck)

So VE, Dmb, Palmar left (cuz rayn)

And then TTS who could be anything.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 08:21 GMT
#4746
On March 08 2024 17:18 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 17:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 17:11 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

CC is not mafia. Worst case she is traitor and played very cool D1.

Koshi talk to me, where are you at right now

You have to die because I am too time constrained to reread and get invested.
I am quite clueless this game. Those names I posted earlier are my choices but I dont have good reasons. It's more PoE.
MZ I think is mafia. Really think he is faking activity when he is here. And he has some towntells he didnt show. (Rage after lynch)
Rels is playing a safe scumgame and will be very hard to lynch.
Is Jacob confirmed blue gunsmith? Because I also think he might be mafia. Bit if he is blue that is wrong ofc.

My townreads are pretty solid I think. (Yes I realise my only towncase this game was on a redcheck)

So VE, Dmb, Palmar left (cuz rayn)

And then TTS who could be anything.

Jacob is uncced yes. Unfortunate you can’t play but it is what it is
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 08:21 GMT
#4747
VE is likely mafia. He was lynched d3 recently as mafia and it was because he became too lazy.
So I would vote him before Palmar.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 08:21 GMT
#4748
On March 08 2024 17:18 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 17:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 17:11 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

CC is not mafia. Worst case she is traitor and played very cool D1.

Koshi talk to me, where are you at right now

You have to die because I am too time constrained to reread and get invested.
I am quite clueless this game. Those names I posted earlier are my choices but I dont have good reasons. It's more PoE.
MZ I think is mafia. Really think he is faking activity when he is here. And he has some towntells he didnt show. (Rage after lynch)
Rels is playing a safe scumgame and will be very hard to lynch.
Is Jacob confirmed blue gunsmith? Because I also think he might be mafia. Bit if he is blue that is wrong ofc.

My townreads are pretty solid I think. (Yes I realise my only towncase this game was on a redcheck)

So VE, Dmb, Palmar left (cuz rayn)

And then TTS who could be anything.

Just saying your reads are almost exactly the same as mine lol
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 08:22 GMT
#4749
On March 08 2024 17:21 Koshi wrote:
VE is likely mafia. He was lynched d3 recently as mafia and it was because he became too lazy.
So I would vote him before Palmar.

Agree
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 08:22 GMT
#4750
On March 08 2024 17:21 Koshi wrote:
He was lynched d3 recently as mafia and it was because he became too lazy.

This is good info
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 08:25 GMT
#4751
Just curious marv, are you holding your vote for any particular reason?
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 08:32 GMT
#4752
No. Just haven’t got round to it.

Probs leave it a while longer to really annoy MZ
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 08:33 GMT
#4753
On March 08 2024 16:18 DarthPunk wrote:
I literally just tore my calf muscle in half playing badminton.

So I’ll be afk a while while I go to the doctor

Also Jesus Christ.

I hope you’re okay bud.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 08:38 GMT
#4754
On March 08 2024 17:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 17:18 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 17:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 17:11 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

CC is not mafia. Worst case she is traitor and played very cool D1.

Koshi talk to me, where are you at right now

You have to die because I am too time constrained to reread and get invested.
I am quite clueless this game. Those names I posted earlier are my choices but I dont have good reasons. It's more PoE.
MZ I think is mafia. Really think he is faking activity when he is here. And he has some towntells he didnt show. (Rage after lynch)
Rels is playing a safe scumgame and will be very hard to lynch.
Is Jacob confirmed blue gunsmith? Because I also think he might be mafia. Bit if he is blue that is wrong ofc.

My townreads are pretty solid I think. (Yes I realise my only towncase this game was on a redcheck)

So VE, Dmb, Palmar left (cuz rayn)

And then TTS who could be anything.

Just saying your reads are almost exactly the same as mine lol

Ok, I am a bit behind so cant factcheck but I am voting VE.
I hope people stop being stupid and dont lynch you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 08:50 GMT
#4755
Hmm so I took a gander through dmbs filter and I actually don’t see much mafia motivation there at this point. I can see what she was trying to say d1 now near the lynch and it makes sense with her not having 2 great candidates to pick
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 08:51 GMT
#4756
On March 08 2024 17:33 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 16:18 DarthPunk wrote:
I literally just tore my calf muscle in half playing badminton.

So I’ll be afk a while while I go to the doctor

Also Jesus Christ.

I hope you’re okay bud.

Ouchh damn dude take care
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 08:53 GMT
#4757
On March 08 2024 17:38 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 17:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 17:18 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 17:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 17:11 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

CC is not mafia. Worst case she is traitor and played very cool D1.

Koshi talk to me, where are you at right now

You have to die because I am too time constrained to reread and get invested.
I am quite clueless this game. Those names I posted earlier are my choices but I dont have good reasons. It's more PoE.
MZ I think is mafia. Really think he is faking activity when he is here. And he has some towntells he didnt show. (Rage after lynch)
Rels is playing a safe scumgame and will be very hard to lynch.
Is Jacob confirmed blue gunsmith? Because I also think he might be mafia. Bit if he is blue that is wrong ofc.

My townreads are pretty solid I think. (Yes I realise my only towncase this game was on a redcheck)

So VE, Dmb, Palmar left (cuz rayn)

And then TTS who could be anything.

Just saying your reads are almost exactly the same as mine lol

Ok, I am a bit behind so cant factcheck but I am voting VE.
I hope people stop being stupid and dont lynch you.

Me too

Here’s my read list
On March 08 2024 09:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Okay here’s a short read list while I have some time
Town
Koshi
Vivax
Slam
Jsl
Cake
Dp
Marv
Iamp

Mafia
Dmb
Mz
Jat
Tts
VE


Although I’d move dmv out of mafia and put Palmar in
No gg, No skill.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 08 2024 09:23 GMT
#4758
On March 08 2024 15:39 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 12:39 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:26 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:06 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 07:43 Vivax wrote:
Marv is mafia, anyway.

He should be here dumping everything they discussed before his masons got killed, and taking control and he isn‘t doing either.

I‘d lynch him before Oats.

##Vote marvellosity

How serious are you about this vote?


I think 4 mafia were on Trfel now. Marv can wait
My vote is on jat.

What has pushed JAT ahead of Marv in your eyes?

I finally did a decent read of JAT and I think I know why youve got some of the reads the way they are
i dont think you're 100% right but I might be understanding someo f your thought process

Could you elaborate with examples please? Helps me TR people when people say more than "this is what I believe now because of stuff." Listing quotes and links and stuff. I know you did this before, and this take can use some of that IMO.

Ok easy, first I have to read it under the assumptions vivax has which is that oats is town.
On March 07 2024 20:52 justanothertownie wrote:
I still think Oats is quite towny btw. - also in his reaction to the check. Still 100 % the lynch today but it would not surprise me if he flipped Miller.

This kinda stuff now reads like TMI if you assume oats is town. Thinks hes town but still wants to lynch him oh and by the way he might be the miller.
On March 08 2024 05:49 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
You are bending over backwards, behind and every which way to avoid calling me town jat even though you clearly think so, ridiculous

I literally called you towny. That was the last thing I said about your alignment.

Again, someone who's not going to be surprised if oats flips town


when I first read through these didn't stand out very much, but looking again and trying to think what vivax might be thinkinng I can see where these would stand out.

Of course I could be totally off base which is why I asked vivax to explain, I just wanna understand where hes coming from.

Don't have time to catch up before I pass out but wanted to thank you for posting these to back up what you're saying.

Overall I think MZ had a strong Day 2 so far because they took strong stances and backed them up with quotes. These stances can backfire later so to take that leap not just here but also earlier is solid work IMO, of own volition when laying low wouldn't have been outside the norm.

OOG PS about Russian stuff:
+ Show Spoiler +
Почему вы выбрали Русский язык как свой <<major>>? Я родился с ним и не мог бы, никогда 😅

For those curious:
"Why did you pick Russian as your major? As a native speaker, I would never."

Your language can't possibly be as bad as ours, could it? :D
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 08 2024 09:25 GMT
#4759
On March 08 2024 16:18 DarthPunk wrote:
I literally just tore my calf muscle in half playing badminton.

So I’ll be afk a while while I go to the doctor

Good lord, take care of that! Mafia will still be here when you're settled a bit!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 08 2024 09:28 GMT
#4760
I don't know what to think even now
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 236 237 238 239 240 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O108
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 274
JuggernautJason88
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 784
Shuttle 536
ZZZero.O 108
Zeus 84
Hyun 46
soO 42
scan(afreeca) 28
Dota 2
qojqva2341
canceldota29
Counter-Strike
fl0m4900
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3920
Liquid`Hasu596
Other Games
summit1g2532
FrodaN1161
KnowMe313
420jenkins262
Pyrionflax187
ToD179
Livibee160
QueenE68
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick763
StarCraft 2
angryscii 32
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 86
• Hupsaiya 29
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 20
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2021
Other Games
• imaqtpie852
• Shiphtur605
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 16m
Patches Events
19h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 16m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.