• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:44
CEST 21:44
KST 04:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8227 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 239

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 237 238 239 240 241 555 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 10:02 GMT
#4761
On March 08 2024 17:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Hmm so I took a gander through dmbs filter and I actually don’t see much mafia motivation there at this point. I can see what she was trying to say d1 now near the lynch and it makes sense with her not having 2 great candidates to pick

I disagree. I read the 3 last pages and she is quite reasonable.
I also think the why do we have 2 kills dumbness was kept up too long.
I had a good night of sleep.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 10:13 GMT
#4762
What happened to just wanting to lynch oats and thinking he was mafia koshi?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 10:17 GMT
#4763
to be honest I am not happy that you all just hand wave away cake being mafia for subjective perceptions of meta, when she lived for far too long incorrectly the game before.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 10:21 GMT
#4764
On March 08 2024 09:55 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:49 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:48 CopCake wrote:
I mean blocking vivax is wild, unless they assumed that vivax would protect slam 🤔

Why is it wild? sandro and I and maybe rayn too both discussed jk is stronger than cop.


Mafia marv has two options

- block rayn
- block vivax

Both of them (at least rayn) decides to protect slam. Therefore mafia knows not to waste kills there.

So either rayn or vivax got blocked (duh) over slam.

But why not block slam if rayn or vivax would protect slam anyways? (In mafia marvs perspective)

I think this kinda clears marv?

I mean that would be the best mafia play.

Block slam because he would be protected anyways and you know rayn would waste his doc on him and vivax would JK block/ slam

So the one who got blocked was vivax and no rayn!

Marv is town by night actions.

Please correct me if I am wrong.


I don't think that is true. Rayn posted his action right before deadline in the thread. Until when does the mason work? Only dayphase, right? So marv probably did not know what he was going to do in time to adjust the night actions. Unless marv is lying about the code and rayn already told him during the day but I find that hard to believe.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 10:22 GMT
#4765
I generally think marv wouldn't put on a show about revealing this code. Regardless of his alignment he probably found out when he told us.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 10:24 GMT
#4766
On March 08 2024 09:52 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:52 iamperfection wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:49 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:48 CopCake wrote:
I mean blocking vivax is wild, unless they assumed that vivax would protect slam 🤔

Why is it wild? sandro and I and maybe rayn too both discussed jk is stronger than cop.

We should have pushed harder for Rayn. May have been game losing not to to be honest.

We just didn’t think it was possible.

This was a very predictable result though. My conscience is clean.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 10:27 GMT
#4767
On March 08 2024 19:17 DarthPunk wrote:
to be honest I am not happy that you all just hand wave away cake being mafia for subjective perceptions of meta, when she lived for far too long incorrectly the game before.


Like part of your argument is that she wouldn't go against me as mafia except she did that her previous scum game and it worked.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 10:32 GMT
#4768
On March 08 2024 12:39 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 12:26 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:06 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 07:43 Vivax wrote:
Marv is mafia, anyway.

He should be here dumping everything they discussed before his masons got killed, and taking control and he isn‘t doing either.

I‘d lynch him before Oats.

##Vote marvellosity

How serious are you about this vote?


I think 4 mafia were on Trfel now. Marv can wait
My vote is on jat.

What has pushed JAT ahead of Marv in your eyes?

I finally did a decent read of JAT and I think I know why youve got some of the reads the way they are
i dont think you're 100% right but I might be understanding someo f your thought process

Could you elaborate with examples please? Helps me TR people when people say more than "this is what I believe now because of stuff." Listing quotes and links and stuff. I know you did this before, and this take can use some of that IMO.

Ok easy, first I have to read it under the assumptions vivax has which is that oats is town.
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 20:52 justanothertownie wrote:
I still think Oats is quite towny btw. - also in his reaction to the check. Still 100 % the lynch today but it would not surprise me if he flipped Miller.

This kinda stuff now reads like TMI if you assume oats is town. Thinks hes town but still wants to lynch him oh and by the way he might be the miller.
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 05:49 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
You are bending over backwards, behind and every which way to avoid calling me town jat even though you clearly think so, ridiculous

I literally called you towny. That was the last thing I said about your alignment.

Again, someone who's not going to be surprised if oats flips town


when I first read through these didn't stand out very much, but looking again and trying to think what vivax might be thinkinng I can see where these would stand out.

Of course I could be totally off base which is why I asked vivax to explain, I just wanna understand where hes coming from.

Maybe you can explain to me the benefit of what I said there as mafia if oats really flips Miller.
Will people go "yay, JAT knew it all along! what a good townie!"? Do you think I would believe that?

It's good that MZ has started playing. Not sure I like what I am seeing though. There is a lot of unwarranted anger at potentially derailing the Oats wagon when that is not happening at all - it seems that anger is expected of him as town (? - I do not really remember his meta) but it still is a bit over the top for me. And 99 % of what he posts is about exactly that. Really easy content tbh.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 10:35 GMT
#4769
On March 06 2024 13:42 CopCake wrote:
I came with some conclusions

Town:
Koshi
Slam
Rels
Marv
MZ
Oats

Feels town
VE

Mafia
DP
Iamp
Vivax

The rest are wild cards




On March 06 2024 13:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Its completely unreasonable to think those people are mafia for lynching Trfel unless you think Palmar is 100% mafia.


On March 06 2024 14:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 14:10 CopCake wrote:
Like it makes a lot of sense in my head that DP wanted Tfrel out.

The way the lynch started was instigated by DP but the first vote was by Iamp.

Same with Vivax. He wanted Tfrel out but didnt move a finger until later when someone else did the Dirty work.

I think that Iamp have to do it because if not, the wagon wouldnt have started.

Anyways, I have problems only with DMB believing Vivax 100% claim but other than that she is being her usual self.

And this matters how if Palmar is town?
Why does mafia iamp need to do any of that shit if Palmar is town?


On March 06 2024 14:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 14:25 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 14:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 14:10 CopCake wrote:
Like it makes a lot of sense in my head that DP wanted Tfrel out.

The way the lynch started was instigated by DP but the first vote was by Iamp.

Same with Vivax. He wanted Tfrel out but didnt move a finger until later when someone else did the Dirty work.

I think that Iamp have to do it because if not, the wagon wouldnt have started.

Anyways, I have problems only with DMB believing Vivax 100% claim but other than that she is being her usual self.

And this matters how if Palmar is town?
Why does mafia iamp need to do any of that shit if Palmar is town?


Did I post that Palmar is town?

No but you should have posted he is mafia if you genuinely think iamp Vivax DP are mafia, because that's the ONLY thing how it makes them mafia.



On March 06 2024 22:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 21:40 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 20:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
why do you*


I dont think he is town.

Its impossible youthink DP is pocketing Palmar if you dont think Palmar is town, if youre town.

So i guess youre mafia.



On March 06 2024 22:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 14:10 CopCake wrote:
Like it makes a lot of sense in my head that DP wanted Tfrel out.

The way the lynch started was instigated by DP but the first vote was by Iamp.

Same with Vivax. He wanted Tfrel out but didnt move a finger until later when someone else did the Dirty work.

I think that Iamp have to do it because if not, the wagon wouldnt have started.

Anyways, I have problems only with DMB believing Vivax 100% claim but other than that she is being her usual self.

Why do you say this if you think all of DP/Vivax/iamp are mafia?
1) What does it matter who "has to start the wagon"?
2) why do they have to start a wagon if palmar is town? If palmar is mafia, why are you not calling him mafia, because THATS THE BASIS OF YOUR CASE AGAINST THOSE THREE!!



On March 06 2024 22:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 22:37 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 14:10 CopCake wrote:
Like it makes a lot of sense in my head that DP wanted Tfrel out.

The way the lynch started was instigated by DP but the first vote was by Iamp.

Same with Vivax. He wanted Tfrel out but didnt move a finger until later when someone else did the Dirty work.

I think that Iamp have to do it because if not, the wagon wouldnt have started.

Anyways, I have problems only with DMB believing Vivax 100% claim but other than that she is being her usual self.

Why do you say this if you think all of DP/Vivax/iamp are mafia?
1) What does it matter who "has to start the wagon"?
2) why do they have to start a wagon if palmar is town? If palmar is mafia, why are you not calling him mafia, because THATS THE BASIS OF YOUR CASE AGAINST THOSE THREE!!


You know how my theory crafting works. That is not like a locked 100% works.


yes but human brain works like that.
youre building associations here between those people, but you are not building the association of "why" they do that.

it's scummy.


On March 06 2024 22:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 22:49 CopCake wrote:
And if we go by that

Cake calls mafia Palmar and DP/vivax/iamp

You call mafia Palmar

So I guess you assume I throwed my teamate there just because?


You didnt call Palmar mafia when you called DP/vivax/iamp mafia originally.



On March 06 2024 23:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 23:34 iamperfection wrote:
Cop might just be dumb. I felt like dmb knew trfels alignment ignored me multiple times when I said the play was different. Trfel themselves admitted they were playing bad

yes i am more sure of dmb being mafia here, but cake still said:
1) vivax/dp/iamp changed the lynch from palmar (for no reason as mafia)
2) dp pocketed palmar (and palmar is not town)

it does not sit well with me. i just cant wrap my head around it...


"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 10:36 GMT
#4770
On March 08 2024 11:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
The egos people have in this game to sit here and try to talk around probability is absurd. Someone doing it is scum.

On March 08 2024 11:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
look vivax Im ngl, oats has made posts that if he made them 48 hours ago Id def townread him too, but I don't think Im better at reading the game than the probability of events that had to occur for him to somehow be checked wrong. Like I do get why you don't wanna lynch him but its still the right move.


lol
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 10:44 GMT
#4771
On March 07 2024 10:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 10:42 Jealous wrote:
On March 07 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
But trying to become mayor as mafia is very risky and stupid. Even I understand that.

So does that mean that all of the following have to be town?
Vivax (13), raynpelikoneet (3), Oatsmaster (1), Koshi (1)

On March 07 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
Town dp would feel attacked if you call him mafia and would names reasons why he is not.
Mafia dp plays it of cool, that you don't see the fear of being discovered.

Maybe this is a DP thing, or maybe I'm different from most, or maybe I'm just stupid... But how much evidence can DP have to name reasons for why he is not mafia when we're what, 16 hours into D1? Maybe the volume they put out... but still, let's have a thought experiment:

What arguments would you have for your own innocence at this point in the game?

On March 07 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
Regardless of what I think about cake, but it seems to me that he picks weaker players to annoy until they make a mistake because of beeing annoyd and then he can push the wagon that comes up.

I made an error out the gate (not catching that Alakaslam cop-claimed) and I didn't get my head bit off for it by anyone. It was corrected and we kept it moving. So, I think this point is overblown. If you're not scum, "mistakes" don't magically make you scum, IMO. The mistake itself has to be AI.

On March 07 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
He waits hours but no body jumps on a cake wagon or he already sees that that wagon will not be successful. So he need to get someelse, but thats good for his record, because Town DP change often his vote just usually with good reasons.

If it wasn't his meta already then I could see this being potentially being true/AI, but because you say that it is his meta... I don't get your point here?

On March 07 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
Thats the only Post I like. He should play a little bit and then we lynch Ve because thats a vote for active Town

Please clarify your logic here, too.


That does not mean that this people are Town for me.
It has something to do with my experience of DP's personality. Sorry if I didn´t make that clear.


What arguments would you have for your own innocence at this point in the game?

Regardless of my aligment I would not start a fight with dp without having do!!!
As mafia I would not do that. That would take the fun away as I had in the last game trying to lynch Palmar

As Town I just to it because I don´t have something more importend in my head.


And the Ve post is good
He doesn´t really want to play anymore because we always lynch him early.
Compassion would be the best description




DMB, can you explain the bolded part again for me? I am not sure I am following.

From what I saw last game the dumbtelling in the thread could really be something dmb would be excited to do as mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 10:45 GMT
#4772
To explain - what I am seeing is that you say you wouldn't do the exact same thing you did last game as mafia this time. But I don't understand why.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 11:02 GMT
#4773
On March 08 2024 19:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 19:17 DarthPunk wrote:
to be honest I am not happy that you all just hand wave away cake being mafia for subjective perceptions of meta, when she lived for far too long incorrectly the game before.


Like part of your argument is that she wouldn't go against me as mafia except she did that her previous scum game and it worked.

^
Smart man. Didn't see that in between.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 11:03 GMT
#4774
Oh, you are talking about CC. For some reason I thought it was about dmb.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 11:04 GMT
#4775
On March 08 2024 16:45 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:43 CopCake wrote:
DP, you have a gun.

Just Vig shot me.


You know I will be RB

Why did you claim exactly?

I never caught up with some of the thread.


I have a vig shot from the gunsmith and I plan to shoot TTS at some point, maybe tonight maybe not.

Maybe I shoot cake instead who knows who I will shoot. Maybe I got saved again by vivax>? Maybe I don't shoot at all
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 11:05 GMT
#4776
On March 08 2024 20:04 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 16:45 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:43 CopCake wrote:
DP, you have a gun.

Just Vig shot me.


You know I will be RB

Why did you claim exactly?

I never caught up with some of the thread.


I have a vig shot from the gunsmith and I plan to shoot TTS at some point, maybe tonight maybe not.

Maybe I shoot cake instead who knows who I will shoot. Maybe I got saved again by vivax>? Maybe I don't shoot at all

That's not really and answer as to why though, is it?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 11:05 GMT
#4777
On March 08 2024 20:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Oh, you are talking about CC. For some reason I thought it was about dmb.


Yes CC.

I just read DMB's last mafia game.

Doesn't really look the same as her play this game.

there are few similarities that ping me but not enough to sort her as mafia at this point.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 11:06 GMT
#4778
On March 08 2024 20:05 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 20:04 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 16:45 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:43 CopCake wrote:
DP, you have a gun.

Just Vig shot me.


You know I will be RB

Why did you claim exactly?

I never caught up with some of the thread.


I have a vig shot from the gunsmith and I plan to shoot TTS at some point, maybe tonight maybe not.

Maybe I shoot cake instead who knows who I will shoot. Maybe I got saved again by vivax>? Maybe I don't shoot at all

That's not really and answer as to why though, is it?


Oh I thought he said what.

I claimed because I am an idiot who just blurted it to the thread as soon as I read the PM obviously.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 11:07 GMT
#4779
On March 08 2024 19:44 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 10:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 07 2024 10:42 Jealous wrote:
On March 07 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
But trying to become mayor as mafia is very risky and stupid. Even I understand that.

So does that mean that all of the following have to be town?
Vivax (13), raynpelikoneet (3), Oatsmaster (1), Koshi (1)

On March 07 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
Town dp would feel attacked if you call him mafia and would names reasons why he is not.
Mafia dp plays it of cool, that you don't see the fear of being discovered.

Maybe this is a DP thing, or maybe I'm different from most, or maybe I'm just stupid... But how much evidence can DP have to name reasons for why he is not mafia when we're what, 16 hours into D1? Maybe the volume they put out... but still, let's have a thought experiment:

What arguments would you have for your own innocence at this point in the game?

On March 07 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
Regardless of what I think about cake, but it seems to me that he picks weaker players to annoy until they make a mistake because of beeing annoyd and then he can push the wagon that comes up.

I made an error out the gate (not catching that Alakaslam cop-claimed) and I didn't get my head bit off for it by anyone. It was corrected and we kept it moving. So, I think this point is overblown. If you're not scum, "mistakes" don't magically make you scum, IMO. The mistake itself has to be AI.

On March 07 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
He waits hours but no body jumps on a cake wagon or he already sees that that wagon will not be successful. So he need to get someelse, but thats good for his record, because Town DP change often his vote just usually with good reasons.

If it wasn't his meta already then I could see this being potentially being true/AI, but because you say that it is his meta... I don't get your point here?

On March 07 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
Thats the only Post I like. He should play a little bit and then we lynch Ve because thats a vote for active Town

Please clarify your logic here, too.


That does not mean that this people are Town for me.
It has something to do with my experience of DP's personality. Sorry if I didn´t make that clear.


What arguments would you have for your own innocence at this point in the game?

Regardless of my aligment I would not start a fight with dp without having do!!!
As mafia I would not do that. That would take the fun away as I had in the last game trying to lynch Palmar

As Town I just to it because I don´t have something more importend in my head.


And the Ve post is good
He doesn´t really want to play anymore because we always lynch him early.
Compassion would be the best description




DMB, can you explain the bolded part again for me? I am not sure I am following.

From what I saw last game the dumbtelling in the thread could really be something dmb would be excited to do as mafia.


I agree with this having just read her last game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 11:10 GMT
#4780
On March 06 2024 23:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So basically both Cake and DMB think DP is mafia, but also both of them scumread each other (but not really scumread).. Notice they are the ONLY people in this game to think DP is mafia.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 237 238 239 240 241 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O108
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 274
JuggernautJason88
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 784
Shuttle 536
ZZZero.O 108
Zeus 84
Hyun 46
soO 42
scan(afreeca) 28
Dota 2
qojqva2341
canceldota29
Counter-Strike
fl0m4900
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3920
Liquid`Hasu596
Other Games
summit1g2532
FrodaN1161
KnowMe313
420jenkins262
Pyrionflax187
ToD179
Livibee160
QueenE68
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick763
StarCraft 2
angryscii 32
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 86
• Hupsaiya 29
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 20
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2021
Other Games
• imaqtpie852
• Shiphtur605
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 16m
Patches Events
19h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 16m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.