• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:27
CEST 01:27
KST 08:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9068 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 241

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 239 240 241 242 243 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 12:04 GMT
#4801
On March 08 2024 21:03 iamperfection wrote:
I'll be that guy since everyone is a coward. If dp is alive late game make sure to demand the pics.


of my leg?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 12:04 GMT
#4802
VE is probably mafia.

DMB is probably mafia. I haven’t read her at all but I am piecing together everything everyone has said about her. Her story just converges on mafia.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 12:05 GMT
#4803
On March 08 2024 21:04 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 21:03 iamperfection wrote:
I'll be that guy since everyone is a coward. If dp is alive late game make sure to demand the pics.


of my leg?

Of course
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 12:07 GMT
#4804
On March 08 2024 21:05 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 21:04 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 21:03 iamperfection wrote:
I'll be that guy since everyone is a coward. If dp is alive late game make sure to demand the pics.


of my leg?

Of course


I can post the medical certificate even

Doctor wanted to give me a month off from work.

I told him no, So i just can't drive for a month. or leave my desk.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 12:07 GMT
#4805
I am sure dp has friends who can fake these certificates. Wouldn't believe it.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 12:07 GMT
#4806
On March 08 2024 21:04 marvellosity wrote:
VE is probably mafia.

DMB is probably mafia. I haven’t read her at all but I am piecing together everything everyone has said about her. Her story just converges on mafia.


I think you should read her filter from this game and her filter from last game side by side.

Thats what I did at any rate.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 12:08 GMT
#4807
On March 08 2024 20:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv can you summarize the major points of your mz discussion with Sandro please

I already did so. We talked a whole bunch about the few posts he made about whether two people posting simultaneously about the ms game was scum. Sandro had said he had thought it was town but reevaluating as he was struggling to get scumreads. We agreed it was in balance townie but MZ could do it as mafia. Sandro thought MZ poking around near the start of his filter was townie, I didn’t really agree. I thought MZ might be mafia because his posts didn’t infuriate me - but by that metric his recent posting is townie.

We didn’t end on any sort of firm conclusion
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 12:09 GMT
#4808
I dont think I can read that other game thread until saturday
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 12:09 GMT
#4809
On March 08 2024 21:07 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 21:04 marvellosity wrote:
VE is probably mafia.

DMB is probably mafia. I haven’t read her at all but I am piecing together everything everyone has said about her. Her story just converges on mafia.


I think you should read her filter from this game and her filter from last game side by side.

Thats what I did at any rate.

I should but I’m not going to

Obviously when I say I have pieced together what everyone is saying, I have also read most of her posts myself.

For me I’m lacking any real townie curiosity I think.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 12:10 GMT
#4810
I know MZ asked me something, glanced it a while ago.

I considered odd that Slam picked Oats, as easy as that. It felt out of character tbqh.

marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 12:11 GMT
#4811
On March 08 2024 21:10 CopCake wrote:
I know MZ asked me something, glanced it a while ago.

I considered odd that Slam picked Oats, as easy as that. It felt out of character tbqh.


TBH I have not caught up,on the section of the game I missed so I still don’t know the reasoning lol. I’ve just seen other people post that it made sense when they read it
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 12:11 GMT
#4812
On March 08 2024 21:08 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 20:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv can you summarize the major points of your mz discussion with Sandro please

I already did so. We talked a whole bunch about the few posts he made about whether two people posting simultaneously about the ms game was scum. Sandro had said he had thought it was town but reevaluating as he was struggling to get scumreads. We agreed it was in balance townie but MZ could do it as mafia. Sandro thought MZ poking around near the start of his filter was townie, I didn’t really agree. I thought MZ might be mafia because his posts didn’t infuriate me - but by that metric his recent posting is townie.

We didn’t end on any sort of firm conclusion


Well that is disappointing I tend to land on sandro's side of the argument.

MZ looks townish to me when I read his filter and interact with him in the thread but I am having trouble finding 5 mafia.

He just keeps scumhunting his whole filter and following threads of interest.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 12:14 GMT
#4813
On March 08 2024 21:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 21:01 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 20:06 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 20:05 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 20:04 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 16:45 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:43 CopCake wrote:
DP, you have a gun.

Just Vig shot me.


You know I will be RB

Why did you claim exactly?

I never caught up with some of the thread.


I have a vig shot from the gunsmith and I plan to shoot TTS at some point, maybe tonight maybe not.

Maybe I shoot cake instead who knows who I will shoot. Maybe I got saved again by vivax>? Maybe I don't shoot at all

That's not really and answer as to why though, is it?


Oh I thought he said what.

I claimed because I am an idiot who just blurted it to the thread as soon as I read the PM obviously.

Ah ha.

It’s possibly the scummiest thing you’ve done tbh.

You understand the game too well to make such mistakes.


Doesn't make much sense as either alignment.


Just to reiterate.

This makes about as much sense for me as mafia as stating rayn claimed to you after he was night killed does for you as town.

In both cases it's probably just the truth.

I won't say any more on the matter.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 12:14 GMT
#4814
On March 08 2024 19:36 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
The egos people have in this game to sit here and try to talk around probability is absurd. Someone doing it is scum.

Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
look vivax Im ngl, oats has made posts that if he made them 48 hours ago Id def townread him too, but I don't think Im better at reading the game than the probability of events that had to occur for him to somehow be checked wrong. Like I do get why you don't wanna lynch him but its still the right move.


lol

I was thinking about this a bit. Would. Mafia MZ lack the self-awareness to be this much of a hypocrite?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 12:14 GMT
#4815
On March 08 2024 21:10 CopCake wrote:
I know MZ asked me something, glanced it a while ago.

I considered odd that Slam picked Oats, as easy as that. It felt out of character tbqh.



Are you casting doubt on slams alignment here?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 12:14 GMT
#4816
On March 08 2024 21:11 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 21:08 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 20:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv can you summarize the major points of your mz discussion with Sandro please

I already did so. We talked a whole bunch about the few posts he made about whether two people posting simultaneously about the ms game was scum. Sandro had said he had thought it was town but reevaluating as he was struggling to get scumreads. We agreed it was in balance townie but MZ could do it as mafia. Sandro thought MZ poking around near the start of his filter was townie, I didn’t really agree. I thought MZ might be mafia because his posts didn’t infuriate me - but by that metric his recent posting is townie.

We didn’t end on any sort of firm conclusion


Well that is disappointing I tend to land on sandro's side of the argument.

MZ looks townish to me when I read his filter and interact with him in the thread but I am having trouble finding 5 mafia.

He just keeps scumhunting his whole filter and following threads of interest.

What did you think to oats case on him?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 12:16 GMT
#4817
On March 08 2024 21:14 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 19:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
The egos people have in this game to sit here and try to talk around probability is absurd. Someone doing it is scum.

On March 08 2024 11:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
look vivax Im ngl, oats has made posts that if he made them 48 hours ago Id def townread him too, but I don't think Im better at reading the game than the probability of events that had to occur for him to somehow be checked wrong. Like I do get why you don't wanna lynch him but its still the right move.


lol

I was thinking about this a bit. Would. Mafia MZ lack the self-awareness to be this much of a hypocrite?

Reads a little as a town case tbh. Think he’d be more careful.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 12:16 GMT
#4818
On March 08 2024 21:14 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 21:10 CopCake wrote:
I know MZ asked me something, glanced it a while ago.

I considered odd that Slam picked Oats, as easy as that. It felt out of character tbqh.



Are you casting doubt on slams alignment here?

No she isn’t
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 12:17 GMT
#4819
I,m answering for her because she has previously said she didn’t understand but then slam posted the reasons and it made sense.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 12:17 GMT
#4820
On March 08 2024 21:16 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 21:14 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 19:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
The egos people have in this game to sit here and try to talk around probability is absurd. Someone doing it is scum.

On March 08 2024 11:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
look vivax Im ngl, oats has made posts that if he made them 48 hours ago Id def townread him too, but I don't think Im better at reading the game than the probability of events that had to occur for him to somehow be checked wrong. Like I do get why you don't wanna lynch him but its still the right move.


lol

I was thinking about this a bit. Would. Mafia MZ lack the self-awareness to be this much of a hypocrite?

Reads a little as a town case tbh. Think he’d be more careful.

That's what I meant.
Prev 1 239 240 241 242 243 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O167
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 482
ZZZero.O 167
Hyun 143
Dota 2
monkeys_forever402
League of Legends
Doublelift4145
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3806
Other Games
summit1g14818
FrodaN1520
JimRising 487
KnowMe204
Livibee200
ViBE134
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick856
BasetradeTV178
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• Adnapsc2 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1078
• imaqtpie1036
• Shiphtur447
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 33m
Patches Events
15h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 33m
OSC
23h 33m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.