• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:33
CEST 06:33
KST 13:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9781 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 240

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 238 239 240 241 242 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 11:11 GMT
#4781
On March 07 2024 00:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 00:08 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 23:59 Vivax wrote:
Rels, MZ, Palmar, Jealous, VE

Cop wants in.
Good working hypothesis?

How sure you are of DMB not being mafia, because she looks very mafia to me as well. and why?


Not at all. I think she always looks scummy on a surface level but her being so stubborn about DP makes me think town.

Its just not worth it to pursue that as scum.

Why does she scumread Cake when Cake is the only other person ever in this game to scumread DP?

Also her read on me is shit. I can understand people thinking i am mafia, but i don't understand that shit she is saying.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 11:16 GMT
#4782
I read Rels filter, I think he can be scum but I want to see some flips first, for reasons.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 11:26 GMT
#4783
Can anyone explain to me why if JAT was mafia, he would not vote for Town!trfel after I put pressure on him and a counter wagon was forming on him day 1

On March 06 2024 07:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Vote: JAT

Talk to me about someone that isn't palmar or vivax.


On March 06 2024 07:50 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:43 justanothertownie wrote:
I will go to bed in like 10-15 minutes. It is really a shame that marv is not around and playing.


Move your vote, or I will lynch you.

Feel free to try.


Sure

Unvote:

Vote: JAT


On March 06 2024 07:51 DarthPunk wrote:
ATTENTION TOWNIES

We are now lynching JAT, adjust your votes accordingly.



Cause the only explanation I can come up with is that JAT did that because he is Town and a stubborn bastard.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 11:29 GMT
#4784
On March 06 2024 22:55 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 22:49 CopCake wrote:
And if we go by that

Cake calls mafia Palmar and DP/vivax/iamp

You call mafia Palmar

So I guess you assume I throwed my teamate there just because?

I am GOOD SCUM, I do not make MISTAKES like that, I always try to save my scumates, remember how pissed I got at GB once?

Do you remember how I fuck up hard for trying to save rels when we were mafia together? I convinced HF not to lynch Rels.

You can absolutely acuse me of being ilogical but NEVER of bussing my teams just because.

And this, at least, vivax and marv needs to agree.

And rels.

And GB.

And anyone who has been mafia with me.

Scummy defense tbh, hinges on the premise of palmar is mafia. I've seen mafia due this many times, claiming the team you have them on can't be right because of x y z.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 11:30 GMT
#4785
Marv can you summarize the major points of your mz discussion with Sandro please
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 11:31 GMT
#4786
On March 08 2024 20:26 DarthPunk wrote:
Can anyone explain to me why if JAT was mafia, he would not vote for Town!trfel after I put pressure on him and a counter wagon was forming on him day 1

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Vote: JAT

Talk to me about someone that isn't palmar or vivax.


Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:43 justanothertownie wrote:
I will go to bed in like 10-15 minutes. It is really a shame that marv is not around and playing.


Move your vote, or I will lynch you.

Feel free to try.


Sure

Unvote:

Vote: JAT


Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:51 DarthPunk wrote:
ATTENTION TOWNIES

We are now lynching JAT, adjust your votes accordingly.



Cause the only explanation I can come up with is that JAT did that because he is Town and a stubborn bastard.

You seem quite optimistic about your own influence on the lynches.
The obvious reason why I did not switch is that I would have preferred a palmar lynch if Marv had been scum reading him still.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 11:32 GMT
#4787
On March 08 2024 20:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 20:26 DarthPunk wrote:
Can anyone explain to me why if JAT was mafia, he would not vote for Town!trfel after I put pressure on him and a counter wagon was forming on him day 1

On March 06 2024 07:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Vote: JAT

Talk to me about someone that isn't palmar or vivax.


On March 06 2024 07:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:43 justanothertownie wrote:
I will go to bed in like 10-15 minutes. It is really a shame that marv is not around and playing.


Move your vote, or I will lynch you.

Feel free to try.


Sure

Unvote:

Vote: JAT


On March 06 2024 07:51 DarthPunk wrote:
ATTENTION TOWNIES

We are now lynching JAT, adjust your votes accordingly.



Cause the only explanation I can come up with is that JAT did that because he is Town and a stubborn bastard.

You seem quite optimistic about your own influence on the lynches.
The obvious reason why I did not switch is that I would have preferred a palmar lynch if Marv had been scum reading him still.


Well I should be. they tend to go my way.

Is that last part for mafia!jat?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 11:33 GMT
#4788
VE is just obvious mafia here btw
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 11:35 GMT
#4789
On March 08 2024 20:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 20:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 20:26 DarthPunk wrote:
Can anyone explain to me why if JAT was mafia, he would not vote for Town!trfel after I put pressure on him and a counter wagon was forming on him day 1

On March 06 2024 07:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Vote: JAT

Talk to me about someone that isn't palmar or vivax.


On March 06 2024 07:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:43 justanothertownie wrote:
I will go to bed in like 10-15 minutes. It is really a shame that marv is not around and playing.


Move your vote, or I will lynch you.

Feel free to try.


Sure

Unvote:

Vote: JAT


On March 06 2024 07:51 DarthPunk wrote:
ATTENTION TOWNIES

We are now lynching JAT, adjust your votes accordingly.



Cause the only explanation I can come up with is that JAT did that because he is Town and a stubborn bastard.

You seem quite optimistic about your own influence on the lynches.
The obvious reason why I did not switch is that I would have preferred a palmar lynch if Marv had been scum reading him still.


Well I should be. they tend to go my way.

Is that last part for mafia!jat?

No, the last part is what happened. If Marv is willing to lynch palmar on day1 that has a very high likelihood of success for town. When that was off the table Trfel was the only option left. Pure self-preservation. Even though I will not claim I thought he was towny - at the time he was in my poe after all.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 11:36 GMT
#4790
On March 08 2024 20:35 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 20:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 20:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 20:26 DarthPunk wrote:
Can anyone explain to me why if JAT was mafia, he would not vote for Town!trfel after I put pressure on him and a counter wagon was forming on him day 1

On March 06 2024 07:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Vote: JAT

Talk to me about someone that isn't palmar or vivax.


On March 06 2024 07:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:43 justanothertownie wrote:
I will go to bed in like 10-15 minutes. It is really a shame that marv is not around and playing.


Move your vote, or I will lynch you.

Feel free to try.


Sure

Unvote:

Vote: JAT


On March 06 2024 07:51 DarthPunk wrote:
ATTENTION TOWNIES

We are now lynching JAT, adjust your votes accordingly.



Cause the only explanation I can come up with is that JAT did that because he is Town and a stubborn bastard.

You seem quite optimistic about your own influence on the lynches.
The obvious reason why I did not switch is that I would have preferred a palmar lynch if Marv had been scum reading him still.


Well I should be. they tend to go my way.

Is that last part for mafia!jat?

No, the last part is what happened. If Marv is willing to lynch palmar on day1 that has a very high likelihood of success for town. When that was off the table Trfel was the only option left. Pure self-preservation. Even though I will not claim I thought he was towny - at the time he was in my poe after all.


Ok why the fuck are you arguing with me about what you were doing is what you were doing as town, when that was the whole point of my post I just made about you?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 11:37 GMT
#4791
Anyway im sore and cranky.

I'm off to bed.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 11:40 GMT
#4792
On March 08 2024 20:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 20:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 20:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 20:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 20:26 DarthPunk wrote:
Can anyone explain to me why if JAT was mafia, he would not vote for Town!trfel after I put pressure on him and a counter wagon was forming on him day 1

On March 06 2024 07:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Vote: JAT

Talk to me about someone that isn't palmar or vivax.


On March 06 2024 07:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:43 justanothertownie wrote:
I will go to bed in like 10-15 minutes. It is really a shame that marv is not around and playing.


Move your vote, or I will lynch you.

Feel free to try.


Sure

Unvote:

Vote: JAT


On March 06 2024 07:51 DarthPunk wrote:
ATTENTION TOWNIES

We are now lynching JAT, adjust your votes accordingly.



Cause the only explanation I can come up with is that JAT did that because he is Town and a stubborn bastard.

You seem quite optimistic about your own influence on the lynches.
The obvious reason why I did not switch is that I would have preferred a palmar lynch if Marv had been scum reading him still.


Well I should be. they tend to go my way.

Is that last part for mafia!jat?

No, the last part is what happened. If Marv is willing to lynch palmar on day1 that has a very high likelihood of success for town. When that was off the table Trfel was the only option left. Pure self-preservation. Even though I will not claim I thought he was towny - at the time he was in my poe after all.


Ok why the fuck are you arguing with me about what you were doing is what you were doing as town, when that was the whole point of my post I just made about you?

I am not arguing with you. Just clarifying for people who read this. As of now, you have done quite well today in my opinion. I think I'll have to have a closer look at your CC stuff later on. She did not really stand out to me as particularly scummy so far. But I have 0 meta experience with her. At least I don't remember playing with her.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 11:53 GMT
#4793
On March 08 2024 19:21 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 09:55 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:49 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:48 CopCake wrote:
I mean blocking vivax is wild, unless they assumed that vivax would protect slam 🤔

Why is it wild? sandro and I and maybe rayn too both discussed jk is stronger than cop.


Mafia marv has two options

- block rayn
- block vivax

Both of them (at least rayn) decides to protect slam. Therefore mafia knows not to waste kills there.

So either rayn or vivax got blocked (duh) over slam.

But why not block slam if rayn or vivax would protect slam anyways? (In mafia marvs perspective)

I think this kinda clears marv?

I mean that would be the best mafia play.

Block slam because he would be protected anyways and you know rayn would waste his doc on him and vivax would JK block/ slam

So the one who got blocked was vivax and no rayn!

Marv is town by night actions.

Please correct me if I am wrong.


I don't think that is true. Rayn posted his action right before deadline in the thread. Until when does the mason work? Only dayphase, right? So marv probably did not know what he was going to do in time to adjust the night actions. Unless marv is lying about the code and rayn already told him during the day but I find that hard to believe.

Lasts day and night phase
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 11:55 GMT
#4794
On March 08 2024 20:53 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 19:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:55 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:49 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:48 CopCake wrote:
I mean blocking vivax is wild, unless they assumed that vivax would protect slam 🤔

Why is it wild? sandro and I and maybe rayn too both discussed jk is stronger than cop.


Mafia marv has two options

- block rayn
- block vivax

Both of them (at least rayn) decides to protect slam. Therefore mafia knows not to waste kills there.

So either rayn or vivax got blocked (duh) over slam.

But why not block slam if rayn or vivax would protect slam anyways? (In mafia marvs perspective)

I think this kinda clears marv?

I mean that would be the best mafia play.

Block slam because he would be protected anyways and you know rayn would waste his doc on him and vivax would JK block/ slam

So the one who got blocked was vivax and no rayn!

Marv is town by night actions.

Please correct me if I am wrong.


I don't think that is true. Rayn posted his action right before deadline in the thread. Until when does the mason work? Only dayphase, right? So marv probably did not know what he was going to do in time to adjust the night actions. Unless marv is lying about the code and rayn already told him during the day but I find that hard to believe.

Lasts day and night phase

Ok. I still think my logic is valid though.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 12:00 GMT
#4795
On March 08 2024 20:04 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 16:45 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:43 CopCake wrote:
DP, you have a gun.

Just Vig shot me.


You know I will be RB

Why did you claim exactly?

I never caught up with some of the thread.


I have a vig shot from the gunsmith and I plan to shoot TTS at some point, maybe tonight maybe not.

Maybe I shoot cake instead who knows who I will shoot. Maybe I got saved again by vivax>? Maybe I don't shoot at all

But why did you claim it and risk the roleblock? I really don’t understand.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 12:01 GMT
#4796
On March 08 2024 20:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 20:05 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 20:04 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 16:45 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:43 CopCake wrote:
DP, you have a gun.

Just Vig shot me.


You know I will be RB

Why did you claim exactly?

I never caught up with some of the thread.


I have a vig shot from the gunsmith and I plan to shoot TTS at some point, maybe tonight maybe not.

Maybe I shoot cake instead who knows who I will shoot. Maybe I got saved again by vivax>? Maybe I don't shoot at all

That's not really and answer as to why though, is it?


Oh I thought he said what.

I claimed because I am an idiot who just blurted it to the thread as soon as I read the PM obviously.

Ah ha.

It’s possibly the scummiest thing you’ve done tbh.

You understand the game too well to make such mistakes.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 12:01 GMT
#4797
On March 08 2024 21:00 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 20:04 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 16:45 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:43 CopCake wrote:
DP, you have a gun.

Just Vig shot me.


You know I will be RB

Why did you claim exactly?

I never caught up with some of the thread.


I have a vig shot from the gunsmith and I plan to shoot TTS at some point, maybe tonight maybe not.

Maybe I shoot cake instead who knows who I will shoot. Maybe I got saved again by vivax>? Maybe I don't shoot at all

But why did you claim it and risk the roleblock? I really don’t understand.

We covered this. He made a mistake.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 12:02 GMT
#4798
On March 08 2024 21:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 20:06 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 20:05 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 20:04 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 16:45 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:43 CopCake wrote:
DP, you have a gun.

Just Vig shot me.


You know I will be RB

Why did you claim exactly?

I never caught up with some of the thread.


I have a vig shot from the gunsmith and I plan to shoot TTS at some point, maybe tonight maybe not.

Maybe I shoot cake instead who knows who I will shoot. Maybe I got saved again by vivax>? Maybe I don't shoot at all

That's not really and answer as to why though, is it?


Oh I thought he said what.

I claimed because I am an idiot who just blurted it to the thread as soon as I read the PM obviously.

Ah ha.

It’s possibly the scummiest thing you’ve done tbh.

You understand the game too well to make such mistakes.


Doesn't make much sense as either alignment.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 12:02 GMT
#4799
On March 08 2024 20:26 DarthPunk wrote:
Can anyone explain to me why if JAT was mafia, he would not vote for Town!trfel after I put pressure on him and a counter wagon was forming on him day 1

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Vote: JAT

Talk to me about someone that isn't palmar or vivax.


Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:43 justanothertownie wrote:
I will go to bed in like 10-15 minutes. It is really a shame that marv is not around and playing.


Move your vote, or I will lynch you.

Feel free to try.


Sure

Unvote:

Vote: JAT


Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:51 DarthPunk wrote:
ATTENTION TOWNIES

We are now lynching JAT, adjust your votes accordingly.



Cause the only explanation I can come up with is that JAT did that because he is Town and a stubborn bastard.

Good post
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 12:03 GMT
#4800
I'll be that guy since everyone is a coward. If dp is alive late game make sure to demand the pics.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 238 239 240 241 242 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft355
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta73
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft605
PiGStarcraft355
RuFF_SC2 195
StarCraft: Brood War
Stork 153
Horang2 113
Leta 93
Hyuk 47
Bale 14
PianO 13
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
JimRising 641
Counter-Strike
taco 352
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox725
C9.Mang0280
Westballz29
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor660
Other Games
summit1g9921
Coldzera 814
Sick127
ViBE83
ArmadaUGS31
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick790
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream111
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• Letter1410
• Adnapsc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota283
League of Legends
• Lourlo1130
• Stunt364
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 28m
Online Event
6h 28m
FEL
11h 28m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.