• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:43
CEST 16:43
KST 23:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8748 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 243

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 241 242 243 244 245 555 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 12:36 GMT
#4841
On March 08 2024 21:10 CopCake wrote:
I know MZ asked me something, glanced it a while ago.

I considered odd that Slam picked Oats, as easy as that. It felt out of character tbqh.


Just read slam his read post during night and it is an ok check. Maybe he even crumbed it there.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 12:37 GMT
#4842
On March 08 2024 21:27 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 21:25 CopCake wrote:
Go ahead big boi, lynch me.

This is your town, no?

Or are you gonna start two trains out of thin air like with Tfrel and JAT?

Can we park the whole CC DP business. At least till day 3

That goes to both of you

Let's make that d5. I should be dead by then.
I had a good night of sleep.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 12:40 GMT
#4843
I can park my vote on Palmar, btw.

Or - you know who -

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 12:44 GMT
#4844
I also think - you know who - should vig me.

I think my dead would clarify more things than TTS. It is easier for town to deal with an inactive that a person that brings more questions.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 12:44 GMT
#4845
On March 08 2024 21:44 CopCake wrote:
I also think - you know who - should vig me.

I think my dead would clarify more things than TTS. It is easier for town to deal with an inactive that a person that brings more questions.


Sure.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 12:48 GMT
#4846
On March 08 2024 21:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 21:27 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 21:25 CopCake wrote:
Go ahead big boi, lynch me.

This is your town, no?

Or are you gonna start two trains out of thin air like with Tfrel and JAT?

Can we park the whole CC DP business. At least till day 3

That goes to both of you

Let's make that d5. I should be dead by then.


Why are you assuming I will be alive?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 12:50 GMT
#4847
anyway bed for reals now.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 13:02 GMT
#4848
On March 08 2024 21:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 21:37 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 21:27 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 21:25 CopCake wrote:
Go ahead big boi, lynch me.

This is your town, no?

Or are you gonna start two trains out of thin air like with Tfrel and JAT?

Can we park the whole CC DP business. At least till day 3

That goes to both of you

Let's make that d5. I should be dead by then.


Why are you assuming I will be alive?

Come on
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 13:11 GMT
#4849
On March 08 2024 17:11 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

CC is not mafia. Worst case she is traitor and played very cool D1.


She could also be pretending to be traitor while you are the traitor tbh
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 08 2024 13:12 GMT
#4850
On March 08 2024 22:11 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 17:11 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

CC is not mafia. Worst case she is traitor and played very cool D1.


She could also be pretending to be traitor while you are the traitor tbh

Sounds like a very productive discussion in the making.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 13:15 GMT
#4851
On March 08 2024 22:11 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 17:11 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

CC is not mafia. Worst case she is traitor and played very cool D1.


She could also be pretending to be traitor while you are the traitor tbh

I would be disappointed if mafia doesnt guess me at least once.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 13:17 GMT
#4852
On March 08 2024 21:11 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 21:08 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 20:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv can you summarize the major points of your mz discussion with Sandro please

I already did so. We talked a whole bunch about the few posts he made about whether two people posting simultaneously about the ms game was scum. Sandro had said he had thought it was town but reevaluating as he was struggling to get scumreads. We agreed it was in balance townie but MZ could do it as mafia. Sandro thought MZ poking around near the start of his filter was townie, I didn’t really agree. I thought MZ might be mafia because his posts didn’t infuriate me - but by that metric his recent posting is townie.

We didn’t end on any sort of firm conclusion


Well that is disappointing I tend to land on sandro's side of the argument.

MZ looks townish to me when I read his filter and interact with him in the thread but I am having trouble finding 5 mafia.

He just keeps scumhunting his whole filter and following threads of interest.


What was townie about what he did before I went to bed ?
I’d shoot him right afterwards if I could.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 13:19 GMT
#4853
And he mocked DP fanfaring about thread control. Doesn‘t bother him ?
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 08 2024 13:19 GMT
#4854
On March 08 2024 17:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Hmm so I took a gander through dmbs filter and I actually don’t see much mafia motivation there at this point. I can see what she was trying to say d1 now near the lynch and it makes sense with her not having 2 great candidates to pick


Oh no. nope. No. Don't do that to me. At this point you know you can’t change the lynch. If you flip mafia it would looked better for me, because you didn't stop voting me even like after nk and slam calling out his announcement about you, you just post #votedmb. And now you know you getting lynched and we will see that you are scum. You changing your mind about me so it looked like it was M vs M here. Why me? Could you not do that shit do somebody else?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 08 2024 13:32 GMT
#4855
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (9): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie, ToTheStars, Koshi,
Palmar (2): Oatsmaster, CopCake
Justanothertownie (1): Vivax, Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (1): iamperfection, Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (1): Koshi
marvellosity (0): Vivax
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (3): marvellosity, Palmar, VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in


iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 08 2024 13:42 GMT
#4856
On March 08 2024 22:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 17:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Hmm so I took a gander through dmbs filter and I actually don’t see much mafia motivation there at this point. I can see what she was trying to say d1 now near the lynch and it makes sense with her not having 2 great candidates to pick


Oh no. nope. No. Don't do that to me. At this point you know you can’t change the lynch. If you flip mafia it would looked better for me, because you didn't stop voting me even like after nk and slam calling out his announcement about you, you just post #votedmb. And now you know you getting lynched and we will see that you are scum. You changing your mind about me so it looked like it was M vs M here. Why me? Could you not do that shit do somebody else?

Wat
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2024 13:46 GMT
#4857
On March 06 2024 12:27 Vivax wrote:
The way I see it, DMB mafia means the scumteam would have to kill her as quickly as possible before she slips up too much.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 08 2024 14:20 GMT
#4858
On March 08 2024 22:46 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:27 Vivax wrote:
The way I see it, DMB mafia means the scumteam would have to kill her as quickly as possible before she slips up too much.



Explain this to me like if I was a kindergarden
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 14:46 GMT
#4859
On March 08 2024 22:15 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 22:11 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 17:11 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

CC is not mafia. Worst case she is traitor and played very cool D1.


She could also be pretending to be traitor while you are the traitor tbh

I would be disappointed if mafia doesnt guess me at least once.

Actually an amazing thing to say as traitor…
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 14:48 GMT
#4860
On March 08 2024 22:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 17:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Hmm so I took a gander through dmbs filter and I actually don’t see much mafia motivation there at this point. I can see what she was trying to say d1 now near the lynch and it makes sense with her not having 2 great candidates to pick


Oh no. nope. No. Don't do that to me. At this point you know you can’t change the lynch. If you flip mafia it would looked better for me, because you didn't stop voting me even like after nk and slam calling out his announcement about you, you just post #votedmb. And now you know you getting lynched and we will see that you are scum. You changing your mind about me so it looked like it was M vs M here. Why me? Could you not do that shit do somebody else?

? Once I saw the red check I knew it would be very difficult

Cake yes I think you are town now
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 241 242 243 244 245 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1333
ComeBackTV 502
SteadfastSC431
TaKeTV 388
LamboSC2280
IndyStarCraft 144
Rex140
EnkiAlexander 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 431
LamboSC2 280
IndyStarCraft 144
ProTech141
Rex 140
BRAT_OK 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40662
Shuttle 2525
Horang2 923
EffOrt 908
Light 874
Mini 789
Soma 397
BeSt 330
Stork 325
firebathero 317
[ Show more ]
Rush 266
Hyuk 241
Snow 240
ZerO 217
ggaemo 175
Leta 102
Pusan 84
hero 80
Killer 62
Sea.KH 60
Sharp 47
sorry 39
Mind 35
Shinee 35
ToSsGirL 31
Mong 29
Bale 28
Shine 27
Yoon 26
Aegong 25
Sexy 23
soO 23
Trap 22
Terrorterran 19
Free 15
NotJumperer 11
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 9
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8899
Dendi904
qojqva762
Fuzer 178
420jenkins120
Counter-Strike
markeloff655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2005
crisheroes1227
XaKoH 178
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo1033
Hui .197
Liquid`VortiX179
ArmadaUGS160
QueenE107
Mew2King98
ZerO(Twitch)20
Railgan18
Trikslyr2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 12
• mYiSmile18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• HerbMon 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2021
League of Legends
• Nemesis2885
• Jankos2419
• TFBlade901
Other Games
• WagamamaTV182
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 17m
Stellar Fest
22h 17m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.