• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:39
CEST 19:39
KST 02:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8945 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 237

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 235 236 237 238 239 555 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 06:48 GMT
#4721
On March 08 2024 15:40 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 15:40 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 15:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 15:30 Koshi wrote:
I woke up today thinking I am going to vote Oats and we were all wrong on him.

Lol what does this mean


He thinks you are town


Actually maybe not

It do be confusing
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 06:48 GMT
#4722
On March 08 2024 15:40 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 15:40 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 15:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 15:30 Koshi wrote:
I woke up today thinking I am going to vote Oats and we were all wrong on him.

Lol what does this mean


He thinks you are town


Actually maybe not

Thoughts on my Palmar post?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 06:58 GMT
#4723
Yeah I wanna go here
##unvote
##vote: Palmar
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 07:07 GMT
#4724
Guess I killed the thread
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 07:18 GMT
#4725
I literally just tore my calf muscle in half playing badminton.

So I’ll be afk a while while I go to the doctor
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 07:19 GMT
#4726
On March 08 2024 16:18 DarthPunk wrote:
I literally just tore my calf muscle in half playing badminton.

So I’ll be afk a while while I go to the doctor


And do other related medical stuff. My gf is on the way to pick me up. So I had a second to post.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 07:40 GMT
#4727
On March 08 2024 10:18 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 03:15 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 03:13 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:42 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:28 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:24 CopCake wrote:
[quote]

You need to consider Mafia either didnt believe Slam´s claim or were more afraid of Rayn / Sandro

Yeah. Why not shoot slam.
Would mafia have known rayn was blue? Because that would make it less likely slam also is blue?

But then marv is mafia.

That's the tricky part. Sandro and rayn are both solid shots on their own. I agree rayn either because of his reads or because Marv is mafia (doubtful). Sandro had a very strong position since he was backed by Marv almost unconditionally.
But why would they ever let the claimed cop live? Not even role blocking him?


This is the tricky thing.

I think mafia is pretty narcissistic and do not consider Slam dangerous.

It makes a bit of sense since I would assume Slam would visit Rayn, me or marv.
@Slam: I am correct in that? Who would you have visited?


What do you mean would have visited? He DID visit somebody... and it would have to be a pretty stupid mafia team since it really doesn't matter who is getting the checks.


Instead of Oats, sorry if my english is bad.

OH yeah I said that already, DP


D:

I am not a Slam expert.



This train of posts, she was 'analysing' with an agenda.

You can tell when she is horrified at slams answer that I was his scum check if not oats.

This was clear to me since he claimed cop, but she now doesn't make the next steps in her 'analysis' and start to think that why would DP as mafia leave slam alive and unroleblocked when he is the obvious cop check.

She was gearing up to call me mafia as an old school narcasstic player based on NK analysis that is not genuine.

Then we have the series of posts where she over analyses the Oats red check and has a lot to say about it which is just obvious. So it came across as performative.

Finally she is blatantly trying to pocket you and wifom the fact you are still alive, when the obvious answer is that it paints her to look bad that you are alive, cause you are keeping her alive.

She should know that as either alginment but again is really performative about 'considering' NK and marvs alignment in a way that just strikes me as an excuse to hard buddy and pocket marv for his town read of her.



@Marv

I understand what you’re saying DP. Just acknowledging at this stage 👍
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 07:42 GMT
#4728
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

Ngl, got a bit aroused.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 07:45 GMT
#4729
On March 08 2024 10:54 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:43 CopCake wrote:
DP, you have a gun.

Just Vig shot me.


You know I will be RB

Why did you claim exactly?

I never caught up with some of the thread.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 07:46 GMT
#4730
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.

And the vote count is 10 … 2 1 1. Get a grip
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 07:47 GMT
#4731
Literally just solidifies my point, rather than going against it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 07:51 GMT
#4732
On March 08 2024 11:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:11 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:06 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:00 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.


What do you want to say ? I'm missing the point.

Either he isn't right or he is. I don't know what Oats will flip.

Well then lets flip oats and find out, this absolutely reeks of big plays going on for scum and I can't figure out which is legit scum and which is dumb town letting their egos think they know better than an un ccd blue role with a red check. honestly some of you just love the smell of your own farts


That doesn't answer it. What does it mean for marv if he says that?
What do you see that others can't?

I've had my metas suspicions of marv for a while now but I'm not comfortable putting him higher than say VE yet but it certainly doesn't help my read of him. but what I can see that apparently others can is um idk.... a fucking red check/

I literally talked about this exact thing this morning.


Again:

Why is it worth pointing out for you that marv expects scum autopilot on oats but you find many not doing that?
Either that means marv is scum for you or the others aren't, and you aren't walking anyone through your reasoning.

Its not that marv "expects" scum to autopilot oats, its that he opens up the avenue for people to go somewhere else and be townread for it bc "obviosuly scum are autopilot on oats so people questioning must be town"

People questiong are dumb and all think they know better than what we established last night after my bad math was like a 90% chance of him being sucm.

I already had my suspicions of marv so this is only fueling those.

What suspicions? Be very clear please. Both my masons hard townread me and I unnecessarily revealed I was aware of rayn’s role.

Your suspicions better be good or I’m coming for you.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 07:53 GMT
#4733
On March 08 2024 11:19 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:06 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:00 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.


What do you want to say ? I'm missing the point.

Either he isn't right or he is. I don't know what Oats will flip.

Well then lets flip oats and find out, this absolutely reeks of big plays going on for scum and I can't figure out which is legit scum and which is dumb town letting their egos think they know better than an un ccd blue role with a red check. honestly some of you just love the smell of your own farts


That doesn't answer it. What does it mean for marv if he says that?
What do you see that others can't?

I've had my metas suspicions of marv for a while now but I'm not comfortable putting him higher than say VE yet but it certainly doesn't help my read of him. but what I can see that apparently others can is um idk.... a fucking red check/

I literally talked about this exact thing this morning.


MZ here is doing what marv said mafia would be doing. He assumes Oats is redchecked. Ezpz.

Then he points out how a group of players is not doing what marv said scum would be doing and says he suspects them.

Then he calls marv suspicious for pointing it out.

So in MZ world marv is mafia and his teammates are all doing the opposite of what marv said they would do and MZ thinks he found something yet he does exactly what marv said a mafia would be doing and says Oats is the only logical choice.

Hahahahahhahahahahaha
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 07:53 GMT
#4734
Get it Vivax.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 07:54 GMT
#4735
On March 08 2024 11:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
look vivax Im ngl, oats has made posts that if he made them 48 hours ago Id def townread him too, but I don't think Im better at reading the game than the probability of events that had to occur for him to somehow be checked wrong. Like I do get why you don't wanna lynch him but its still the right move.


This is literally my very explicit and repeated stance MZ. So why are you suspicious of me when this is my exact stance?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 07:56 GMT
#4736
On March 08 2024 11:54 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:42 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:33 CopCake wrote:
I have a question

What is more likely to happen?

Assume I am town (I am)

- DP has a gun
- Vivax JK
- Slam cop
- Jacob smith

In the imaginary world DP is town and I am mafia, I think it is obvious they would block DP. (Maybe)

Because then, they have a JK, cop and gunsmith free.

But i know I am town, so mafia WONT block DP,

So, if mafia considers Vivax/Slam or Jacobs actions less important, they are in dip shit because slam can get results, vivax can protect/roleblock and jacob can give guns.

So mafia definetly cant waste their roleblock on DP.


Sorry this might be written weirdly, but just assume is next night.

What happens if I am alive during the day?

:D

We should be getting a report at least from two of the three blue roles (vivax/jacob/slam)

Because mafia stopped the vig shot.

I need to stop this train of thought.
1. Jsl has no night actions, he’s a 1 shot gunsmith and he’s given it out
2. If vivax JKs slam, slam doesn’t get a check making his role useless

So mafia absolutely can use their rb on dp in this scenario


Oh <~< I believed it was a every night action, nevermind

Let’s get focused here,
What would you like to see from me before I get lynched. How can I help you

you could try to do a meta analysis of yourself.

This is my second game in the past like 7 years lol

how much does a person really change lets be honest.

Well you keep moaning at me :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 07:59 GMT
#4737
On March 08 2024 16:56 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 11:54 iamperfection wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:42 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:33 CopCake wrote:
I have a question

What is more likely to happen?

Assume I am town (I am)

- DP has a gun
- Vivax JK
- Slam cop
- Jacob smith

In the imaginary world DP is town and I am mafia, I think it is obvious they would block DP. (Maybe)

Because then, they have a JK, cop and gunsmith free.

But i know I am town, so mafia WONT block DP,

So, if mafia considers Vivax/Slam or Jacobs actions less important, they are in dip shit because slam can get results, vivax can protect/roleblock and jacob can give guns.

So mafia definetly cant waste their roleblock on DP.


Sorry this might be written weirdly, but just assume is next night.

What happens if I am alive during the day?

:D

We should be getting a report at least from two of the three blue roles (vivax/jacob/slam)

Because mafia stopped the vig shot.

I need to stop this train of thought.
1. Jsl has no night actions, he’s a 1 shot gunsmith and he’s given it out
2. If vivax JKs slam, slam doesn’t get a check making his role useless

So mafia absolutely can use their rb on dp in this scenario


Oh <~< I believed it was a every night action, nevermind

Let’s get focused here,
What would you like to see from me before I get lynched. How can I help you

you could try to do a meta analysis of yourself.

This is my second game in the past like 7 years lol

how much does a person really change lets be honest.

Well you keep moaning at me :p

Hey marv thoughts on palmar case when you see it pls
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 07:59 GMT
#4738
On March 08 2024 13:22 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 12:38 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:37 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:34 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:30 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:27 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:55 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:49 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:48 CopCake wrote:
I mean blocking vivax is wild, unless they assumed that vivax would protect slam 🤔

Why is it wild? sandro and I and maybe rayn too both discussed jk is stronger than cop.


Mafia marv has two options

- block rayn
- block vivax

Both of them (at least rayn) decides to protect slam. Therefore mafia knows not to waste kills there.

So either rayn or vivax got blocked (duh) over slam.

But why not block slam if rayn or vivax would protect slam anyways? (In mafia marvs perspective)

I think this kinda clears marv?

I mean that would be the best mafia play.

Block slam because he would be protected anyways and you know rayn would waste his doc on him and vivax would JK block/ slam

So the one who got blocked was vivax and no rayn!

Marv is town by night actions.

Please correct me if I am wrong.


I think this is a very townie post
The logic is pretty wrong IMO. I don't understand why you assume mafia would think Vivax would protect Slam though. After removing that assumption, the logic kind of fall apart
Kind of moot since I think marv is very very townie



I think she is pocketing him here.

Your last point is why.

Wild theories like this are not something I associate with scum!CopCake. Planning on rereading the latest game where we were scum together to verify when I'm caught up


Pocketing is not a wild theory, its standard practice as mafia.

In that specific case, the logic to which she arrives at the marv townread, not the attempt itself


That looks like standard mafia fare to me.

Lots of waffling about nothing important to land on an important town read for your own survival.

Comparing CopCake with that game: https://tl.net/forum/mafia/586368-chezinu-streaks-mafia?user=CopCake&view=all

I think it's pretty different. In this current game, she talks very freely, posts stuff like this even when unprompted. The other game doesn't contain a weird theory, just "faking to be town" with "normal analysis, with sometimes some fake confrontation or anger. And even then, nothing that comes to the level of interaction she had this game, like when she bumped into you D1, rayn N1, Slam D2 as examples ...

This is reflected in the filter size too: 19 pages in this game (in the middle of D2) vs 9 pages in that game (lynched D4)

This is basically my read on CC beyond what I had previously explained. Thank you Rels
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 08 2024 08:02 GMT
#4739
On March 08 2024 09:04 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 08:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 08:55 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 07:43 Vivax wrote:
Marv is mafia, anyway.

He should be here dumping everything they discussed before his masons got killed, and taking control and he isn‘t doing either.

I‘d lynch him before Oats.

##Vote marvellosity

I’ve alluded to most of it. Rayn discord was quite quiet, the main highlight was seeing a pic from artanis’ wedding and being made to guess who is who. And talking him down off Copcake which I may or may not regret.

Sandro discord was very active. We talked about palmar, MZ, Rels, JSL (I got excited about sandro’s read but the claim seems to have scotched that). Sandro thought Koshi was very town as he aligned with him on a bunch of stuff. We talked about MZ, specifically the posts at the end of his first page of filter and the first page of 2nd filter. Sandro had said he wrote MZ off as town for a while after that. We sort of concluded it would be a ballsy scumplay but that MZ could make it. We also talked about MZ stance on town deciding the mayor lynch, sandro talked about how it was quite an old school view what MZ said about it and we left it there.

We both thought VE was scummy.

I asked sandro to talk palmar off of rayn if sandro was alive. Obviously that sort of resolved itself. And I am aware that makes it sound like I think palmar is town, but it’s more complicated than that. The act of sandro talking to palmar would have been revealing.

Jealous town, CC town.

Have you read the post I made about MZ?
https://tl.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=28153955
What are your thoughts

Yes it’s pretty good. The top point was something me and sandro discussed quite a bit. I hadn’t picked up on the CC read progression thing you talked about. The Koshi stuff I’m not so sure

What do you mean about not so sure on the koshi stuff?
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 08 2024 08:04 GMT
#4740
On March 08 2024 16:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 16:56 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:54 iamperfection wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:42 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:33 CopCake wrote:
I have a question

What is more likely to happen?

Assume I am town (I am)

- DP has a gun
- Vivax JK
- Slam cop
- Jacob smith

In the imaginary world DP is town and I am mafia, I think it is obvious they would block DP. (Maybe)

Because then, they have a JK, cop and gunsmith free.

But i know I am town, so mafia WONT block DP,

So, if mafia considers Vivax/Slam or Jacobs actions less important, they are in dip shit because slam can get results, vivax can protect/roleblock and jacob can give guns.

So mafia definetly cant waste their roleblock on DP.


Sorry this might be written weirdly, but just assume is next night.

What happens if I am alive during the day?

:D

We should be getting a report at least from two of the three blue roles (vivax/jacob/slam)

Because mafia stopped the vig shot.

I need to stop this train of thought.
1. Jsl has no night actions, he’s a 1 shot gunsmith and he’s given it out
2. If vivax JKs slam, slam doesn’t get a check making his role useless

So mafia absolutely can use their rb on dp in this scenario


Oh <~< I believed it was a every night action, nevermind

Let’s get focused here,
What would you like to see from me before I get lynched. How can I help you

you could try to do a meta analysis of yourself.

This is my second game in the past like 7 years lol

how much does a person really change lets be honest.

Well you keep moaning at me :p

Hey marv thoughts on palmar case when you see it pls

Meh. If he’s mafia I don’t really think it’s because of stuff in your post. For example he absolutely does the ‘explain the game’ thing when he’s town, it’s NAI. I also think he’d talk to rayn like that and doesn’t mean he’s assuming he’s town.

The fact he’s not here is shitty though.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 235 236 237 238 239 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 226
ProTech170
BRAT_OK 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15769
Leta 1025
Shuttle 567
Horang2 224
firebathero 117
Trap 114
Zeus 83
Hyun 55
Bale 47
soO 46
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 34
Rock 25
scan(afreeca) 19
Bishop 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
qojqva2035
420jenkins495
Counter-Strike
fl0m4595
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu417
Other Games
Grubby2516
Beastyqt675
FrodaN640
KnowMe224
Livibee143
QueenE71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick407
StarCraft 2
angryscii 20
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 49
• 3DClanTV 38
• Adnapsc2 24
• Hinosc 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach92
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• FirePhoenix18
• Michael_bg 9
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1625
Other Games
• Shiphtur600
• imaqtpie22
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 21m
Patches Events
21h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
OSC
1d 5h
OSC
1d 18h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.