• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:43
CEST 20:43
KST 03:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9488 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 93

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 08:06 GMT
#1841
On March 05 2024 16:54 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 13:38 DarthPunk wrote:
##unvote

Vote: Perfection

Reason: His play dropped off hard since start of day, he is being unreasonable about vivax as mayor despite providing no plausible alternatives, he refused to post reads.

Bad vote DP



It was fine.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 08:06 GMT
#1842
On March 05 2024 15:32 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Also I am a sucker for a good list post.


You should make one then 😛
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 08:06 GMT
#1843
On March 05 2024 17:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 16:54 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:38 DarthPunk wrote:
##unvote

Vote: Perfection

Reason: His play dropped off hard since start of day, he is being unreasonable about vivax as mayor despite providing no plausible alternatives, he refused to post reads.

Bad vote DP



It was fine.

Wasn’t.

Anyway I’m out until later.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 08:08 GMT
#1844
On March 05 2024 16:56 marvellosity wrote:
Cake is really putting herself on the line with he Vivax claim if she is mafia.

It’s an out there stance to take.

Why would mafia?


I tend to think she is town at this point. Shit reason but perfection has a point about out of thread info.

I also don’t know if she can drastically change her approach as scum from game to game.

This game is too different.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 08:14 GMT
#1845
I can see the golden, like Lucky’s dad.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 08:18 GMT
#1846
Btw I am sorry but tue Vivax claim doesnt clear him 100%.

I agree that is insane and mostly town but

There is a chance of being the most amazing mafia move ever.

Those are iron guts.

I honestly drop my confident read of dumb, like i dont understand why vivax ca not do this as mafia, and she is so confident. That confidence of knowing he is not lying is what makes vivax townish in this scenario.

Like questioning stuff is what a town should do which is why I like Koshi and JAT.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 08:34 GMT
#1847
But yeah I will go with Vivax town. Gonna tinfoil if he uses the gun wrong.

I was mafia with him in my last game and he tends to hide and try not to get too much attention as mafia.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 08:38 GMT
#1848
##Mayor: Vivax

If this was the office, Vivax would be dwight or creed, when you want to vote for a darryl or an oscar.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 08:46 GMT
#1849
On March 05 2024 17:38 CopCake wrote:
##Mayor: Vivax

If this was the office, Vivax would be dwight or creed, when you want to vote for a darryl or an oscar.


lol that’s brutal.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 08:53 GMT
#1850
On March 05 2024 17:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 15:32 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Also I am a sucker for a good list post.


You should make one then 😛


I should but I'm too tired after work while sick to actually go filter diving and my partner is saying "I must give them attention" so I'll just vibe post it.

1) raynpelikoneet

Town although has gone quiet after the whole Vivax vs him as Mayor thing could be sleeping.


2) Oatsmaster

I thought he was fixated on dumb early but I didn't think much of it. I thought it would be unusual given my reputation to attack me early if he was Mafia. Not that I'm good early but I've been pretty attack dog high volume doesn't die poster.

3) DarthPunk
DP has cast a spell on me and I have turned into his little sheep dog no questions, this said he sounds super reasonable and even if he was mafia he would still be making the "right town plays" in terms of decision making so I'm not worried.

4) Vivax

Super town now, I haven't pinned Vivax as the one to make the hero play (as mafia)

5) sandroba

Seems reasonable and logical tbh

6) Trfel

As above with sand however as pointed out by others meta is different and has kinda slipped away quietly for a while.

7) marvellosity

I said this before in my other posts I can't read marv early and is backed by two masons right now.

8) Jealous

Dislike inactive

9) Meapak_Ziphh

get the same vibes as koshi where it's sort of been a whirlwind of activity around them I can't actually place once the dust settles

10) Palmar
Yet to see any legendary behaviour

11) justanothertownie
Just another lurker

12) die_meatbaby
I like dmb just the vibe is right from last game when they were town.

13) CopCake
Like the "Cheating" stuff is kinda townish but I did get the impression that at least someone is being supicious of vivax because "it's what town would do" not because they actually are.

I guess my strongest mafia read based on evidence while having that nagging feeling of being wrong.

14) JacobStrangelove
Seems like your standard chug along until day 3 town player where things become more clear.

15) Hapahauli

Hapabout a post

16) Iamperfection

I didn't like iamp's style until his list post then it redeemed him a bit.

17) Koshi

See Meapak, only addition is they didn't jump on my bait but also last time they did as mafia did not go well. (although that was potentially unrelated)

18) ToTheStars
Possibly understandably overwhelmed by the filter but I almost can't blame them but at the same time as a policy/Mayor hit feel fine with it.

19) VisceraEyes

Similar to my weird stance on DP this game have almost decided to policy not lynch VE

20) Rels

Hasn't raised suspicions
21) Alakaslam

A less chaotic chaos player (out of the chezuinu and other style players) don't have a read just gonna null for now. Maybe slightly town.


Yeah I guess in hindsight I don't have many mafia reads early. After a hit rate of 0 until late game every game though I have decided to be less aggressive. I tend to like to find who's most town then from then who's least coherently town to find the mafia rather than finding the suspicious behaviour outright as I keep jumping on shadows.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 08:55 GMT
#1851
Jacob is so much mafia, please lynch, that list is BS.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 08:58 GMT
#1852
On March 05 2024 17:55 CopCake wrote:
Jacob is so much mafia, please lynch, that list is BS.


What don’t you like? Except for the scum read on you of course.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 09:00 GMT
#1853
On March 05 2024 17:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 17:55 CopCake wrote:
Jacob is so much mafia, please lynch, that list is BS.


What don’t you like? Except for the scum read on you of course.


To the stars read, have said this several times. 😑 besides other actions.

I think just the to the stars case of voting him instead of me and here saying he is more town says he actually have no reads.

DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 09:03 GMT
#1854
On March 05 2024 18:00 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 17:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 17:55 CopCake wrote:
Jacob is so much mafia, please lynch, that list is BS.


What don’t you like? Except for the scum read on you of course.


To the stars read, have said this several times. 😑 besides other actions.

I think just the to the stars case of voting him instead of me and here saying he is more town says he actually have no reads.



Yeah this is a good point .


Vote:Jacobstrangelove

Why you not voting for your top scum read Jake?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 09:05 GMT
#1855
On March 05 2024 18:00 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 17:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 17:55 CopCake wrote:
Jacob is so much mafia, please lynch, that list is BS.


What don’t you like? Except for the scum read on you of course.


To the stars read, have said this several times. 😑 besides other actions.

I think just the to the stars case of voting him instead of me and here saying he is more town says he actually have no reads.



Oh yeah you dislike me voting TTS because you were voting them but whoopde doo you aren't voting them anymore as soon as they started to get more than one or two votes.

I'm aware my voting patterns are tilting you right now and I don't particuarly care.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 09:08 GMT
#1856
I changed my vote 🤭 when you voted to the stars.

Because what you did is scummy.

You have no actual reads at all.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 09:10 GMT
#1857
On March 05 2024 18:03 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 18:00 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 17:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 17:55 CopCake wrote:
Jacob is so much mafia, please lynch, that list is BS.


What don’t you like? Except for the scum read on you of course.


To the stars read, have said this several times. 😑 besides other actions.

I think just the to the stars case of voting him instead of me and here saying he is more town says he actually have no reads.



Yeah this is a good point .


Vote:Jacobstrangelove

Why you not voting for your top scum read Jake?


Again this is going to be the fourth time I've answered this.

But to make it clear. I'm happier voting a lurker player than an active player because if they stay active it'll be obvious they are mafia later and we can vote them out. If they stay lurking it won't be obvious what role they are later.

I've said it here.

On March 05 2024 16:11 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 16:00 CopCake wrote:
You should convince people to lynch me


I'm not sure if you noticed through all the OMGUS but I actually had you in the section of ehh I don't like you but I don't want to lynch active person day one because if red it'll be super obvious as time goes on and if not red the activity will mean this will come clear.


here

On March 05 2024 09:41 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:36 Koshi wrote:
6) Trfel
8) Jealous
10) Palmar
15) Hapahauli
18) ToTheStars

Those are all good options to shoot or lynch into.

Personally I need to work out
1) raynpelikoneet
20) Rels


People like JLS, MZ, CC, Mebaby are not lynchable today imo


I would kinda agree minus Trfel, for all the discussion on him nothing has really stuck for me. Could be information overload though. I think it'll be easier when there's less people in the thread. I like DMB not so sure on CC and MZ but probably not much point on an early lynch on mz (could lynch cop but they're active enough if they are scum it'll be revealed more later. I'm also thinking we don't lynch VE as it is true VE always dies early as town so.


and I thought somewhere else maybe I haven't.

tldr they are my top scum read but going by my day one track record I should just inverse my reads every time and I don't have confidence in myself. This said if it is really a sticking point I don't have any issues voting them either. Just I like policy vote the lurker votes.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 09:10 GMT
#1858
You do not have mafia reads, it is like “yeaah but no”.

Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 09:11 GMT
#1859
On March 05 2024 17:55 CopCake wrote:
Jacob is so much mafia, please lynch, that list is BS.

It aint good lol
Computer says mafia
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 09:13 GMT
#1860
Unvote

Blegh. Too scummy to be scum?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 423
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 119
BRAT_OK 116
Railgan 24
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2055
Bisu 993
Shuttle 146
Dewaltoss 111
Trap 29
Bale 25
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
XaKoH 581
420jenkins421
Counter-Strike
fl0m4713
pashabiceps825
Fnx 635
x6flipin199
kRYSTAL_21
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3405
Liquid`Hasu551
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1730
FrodaN902
B2W.Neo348
Livibee184
C9.Mang0150
TKL 97
QueenE81
RotterdaM56
Mew2King34
ToD22
JuggernautJason13
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV242
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2638
• TFBlade787
Other Games
• Shiphtur937
• imaqtpie721
• WagamamaTV352
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 17m
Patches Events
21h 17m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.