• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:38
CEST 19:38
KST 02:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8025 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 92

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 555 Next
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 06:53 GMT
#1821
On March 05 2024 15:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 15:31 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 05 2024 15:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:50 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:42 JacobStrangelove wrote:
I have to admit the game is much nicer assuming DP is town until like day 3. But also he does seem to be playing the same as I last remember him play town. I was starting to get worried that he wasn't being paranoid enough on his end but he fixed that as well so...


Are you mafia Jake?


I am not mafia and I'll go as far to be more specific and claim not traitor.

Why was traitor on your mind enough to say it? Seems very odd


You can't just say "no" to DP he'll be too paranoid about that and take it as a challenge

I mean like take me through your thought process


Okay so DP just straight asks me are you mafia.

and I'm like No.

Shit I'm chosing to not be JSL vs DP paranoid fight this game but he isn't if I just say no he'll react strange and be like hmm what about not mafia but not town roles like traitor hmm I guess I'll say I'm town aligned because he'll see that and be like huh JSL is being weird again that's normalish But that looks strange to other people, so I decided how about I just claim not Traitor immeditally. This does two things. It has Mafia see it and go oooh someone mentioned traitor, and town goes oooh that's different and then the speculation happens as to should mafia choose me and then I've wasted their traitor vote vs specifically not claiming traitor and allowing them to find traitor easier by not voting me.

Tbh I probably should have thought about the implications more before doing it but fuck it we ball at least I didn't claim Jailkeeper (I'm sorry vivax I love you and you know what maybe it'll all work out and it'll be the best claim ever)

JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 06:56 GMT
#1822
Palmar (4) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam, sandroba

Also lets talk palmer. I'm good on Sandro, Marv I'm kinda ehh on but marv and sandro are in mason and ray who I was also good on vouches for marv in their mason.

JAT I'm not sure, not super active

Alakaslam is kinda just vibing out also in that I'm reading nullish.

Are you planning on posting more Palmer because you are top lynch target right now? If so what time of day?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 07:00 GMT
#1823
You should convince people to lynch me
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 07:00 GMT
#1824
Btw Slam, can I get some town reads from you?

JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 07:11 GMT
#1825
On March 05 2024 16:00 CopCake wrote:
You should convince people to lynch me


I'm not sure if you noticed through all the OMGUS but I actually had you in the section of ehh I don't like you but I don't want to lynch active person day one because if red it'll be super obvious as time goes on and if not red the activity will mean this will come clear.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 07:13 GMT
#1826
On March 05 2024 16:00 CopCake wrote:
Btw Slam, can I get some town reads from you?


Everyone!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 07:24 GMT
#1827
On March 05 2024 16:13 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 16:00 CopCake wrote:
Btw Slam, can I get some town reads from you?


Everyone!


Be serious, for a little bit.

Like who would you lynch?

I am not gonna ask save because I know you would save rayn and me.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 07:40 GMT
#1828
On March 05 2024 16:24 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 16:13 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 16:00 CopCake wrote:
Btw Slam, can I get some town reads from you?


Everyone!


Be serious, for a little bit.

Like who would you lynch?

I am not gonna ask save because I know you would save rayn and me.

Never send to know
For whom the bell tolls.


I am voting Palmar

VE probs scum with him

Sadly Hapa is absent

Jealous also gone, why?

Perhaps, after all that, it is as simple as trfel

But what do I know? It is day 1.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 07:45 GMT
#1829
On March 05 2024 10:38 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 10:00 Palmar wrote:
I haven’t even found Vivax claim yet but anyone who believes he is town should probably just vote him mayor. I don’t really see much logic in anything else.

Not saying there is necessarily something wrong with the logic, but this is uncharacteristically weak shit from palmar

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 07:53 GMT
#1830
On March 05 2024 13:31 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 11:56 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Not to hard buddy DP more than I already have but wtf iamperf?

That makes perfect sense from town dp? Do you think Scum dp will be like yes we should have a random pile of people some of who are my scum buddies likely then leave it up to chance? He's far to control freak for that.

But acknowledging that mafia will likely be able to focus on a not town with statistical chance and a little influence picking a group we dislike and randomly removing one based on "as confirmed town as practical" vivax makes for a higher shot we actually hit a mafia as they can't control the hit as well while still being town choosing.

On a side note think I'm finally convinced to mayor Vivax assuming we go by this plan.

Mayor Vivax.


This post is way too reasonable for JSL btw.

Is he mafia? I’m interested.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 07:54 GMT
#1831
On March 05 2024 13:38 DarthPunk wrote:
##unvote

Vote: Perfection

Reason: His play dropped off hard since start of day, he is being unreasonable about vivax as mayor despite providing no plausible alternatives, he refused to post reads.

Bad vote DP
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 07:56 GMT
#1832
Cake is really putting herself on the line with he Vivax claim if she is mafia.

It’s an out there stance to take.

Why would mafia?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 07:58 GMT
#1833
On March 05 2024 14:20 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with me?

Is this your auto response to pressure?

Ok sell me on Jacob.

On March 05 2024 13:47 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Hmm I guess parking vote on TTS for now.

##Vote: ToTheStars


Dude you think I am mafia and you are literally voting for the same person I am lynching?

Please stop blending in peoples opinions about me and get to your own conclusions.

You are also another person out of character. The first game i read from you, you were funny. Here you are acting as if you were walking on toes trying not to make a sound.



I haven't played with him before and you say he's out of character. You voted TTS like 8 hours ago because he said he was going to survive late. I agree that JS's vote is really weak but is that enough for you to come off of TTS and essentially OMGUS JS? Just walk me through it bc I haven't played with him and I've got time and an open mind rn.


I obvs one game with him, he is a wild person that posts a lot of gay stuff.

The whole rayn/sandro/marv is a perfect scenario for his gay scenario fan fiction and is not happening.

I know that sounds stupid but it is REALLY how he posted that game as town.

You’re so right
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 08:01 GMT
#1834
On March 05 2024 14:41 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:40 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Now I will say this isn't based on DP's interaction with women that I've seen. He's clearly a stud and women love him. More DP's style of interaction I've put in a box of people who are like that, and seperatally people who are like that interacting with women or woman styled men tend to cause a more stubborn reaction in that same style. So initially based on the gender change I was seeing you as less mafia.


Usually more popular with men imo.

Which is unfortunate when I’m straight 😛

Hey handsome ❤️
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 08:02 GMT
#1835
On March 05 2024 15:23 Palmar wrote:
Good post mostly iamp


I like it for his alignment but I don’t agree with some of his reads.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 08:03 GMT
#1836
On March 05 2024 17:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:41 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:40 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Now I will say this isn't based on DP's interaction with women that I've seen. He's clearly a stud and women love him. More DP's style of interaction I've put in a box of people who are like that, and seperatally people who are like that interacting with women or woman styled men tend to cause a more stubborn reaction in that same style. So initially based on the gender change I was seeing you as less mafia.


Usually more popular with men imo.

Which is unfortunate when I’m straight 😛

Hey handsome ❤️


My girlfriend says I have golden retriever, gamer boy, bi-wife energy.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 08:04 GMT
#1837
On March 05 2024 16:53 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 13:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 11:56 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Not to hard buddy DP more than I already have but wtf iamperf?

That makes perfect sense from town dp? Do you think Scum dp will be like yes we should have a random pile of people some of who are my scum buddies likely then leave it up to chance? He's far to control freak for that.

But acknowledging that mafia will likely be able to focus on a not town with statistical chance and a little influence picking a group we dislike and randomly removing one based on "as confirmed town as practical" vivax makes for a higher shot we actually hit a mafia as they can't control the hit as well while still being town choosing.

On a side note think I'm finally convinced to mayor Vivax assuming we go by this plan.

Mayor Vivax.


This post is way too reasonable for JSL btw.

Is he mafia? I’m interested.


Not sure. I generally find he makes less sense as town.
And more paranoid.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 08:05 GMT
#1838
Iamp, i take back my criticism of your VE vote. I’m not convinced but I don’t think it’s bad.

As I’m not gonna be here, doing this to make life easier.

##mayor: Vivax
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 08:05 GMT
#1839
On March 05 2024 15:53 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 15:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 15:31 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 05 2024 15:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:50 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:42 JacobStrangelove wrote:
I have to admit the game is much nicer assuming DP is town until like day 3. But also he does seem to be playing the same as I last remember him play town. I was starting to get worried that he wasn't being paranoid enough on his end but he fixed that as well so...


Are you mafia Jake?


I am not mafia and I'll go as far to be more specific and claim not traitor.

Why was traitor on your mind enough to say it? Seems very odd


You can't just say "no" to DP he'll be too paranoid about that and take it as a challenge

I mean like take me through your thought process


Okay so DP just straight asks me are you mafia.

and I'm like No.

Shit I'm chosing to not be JSL vs DP paranoid fight this game but he isn't if I just say no he'll react strange and be like hmm what about not mafia but not town roles like traitor hmm I guess I'll say I'm town aligned because he'll see that and be like huh JSL is being weird again that's normalish But that looks strange to other people, so I decided how about I just claim not Traitor immeditally. This does two things. It has Mafia see it and go oooh someone mentioned traitor, and town goes oooh that's different and then the speculation happens as to should mafia choose me and then I've wasted their traitor vote vs specifically not claiming traitor and allowing them to find traitor easier by not voting me.

Tbh I probably should have thought about the implications more before doing it but fuck it we ball at least I didn't claim Jailkeeper (I'm sorry vivax I love you and you know what maybe it'll all work out and it'll be the best claim ever)



This post is a town Jake post though. Does it count because I already mentioned the tells though?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 08:05 GMT
#1840
On March 05 2024 17:03 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 17:01 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:41 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:40 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Now I will say this isn't based on DP's interaction with women that I've seen. He's clearly a stud and women love him. More DP's style of interaction I've put in a box of people who are like that, and seperatally people who are like that interacting with women or woman styled men tend to cause a more stubborn reaction in that same style. So initially based on the gender change I was seeing you as less mafia.


Usually more popular with men imo.

Which is unfortunate when I’m straight 😛

Hey handsome ❤️


My girlfriend says I have golden retriever, gamer boy, bi-wife energy.

Hahahah I love this
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM745
TKL 273
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 745
ByuN 292
TKL 273
mouzHeroMarine 237
UpATreeSC 72
BRAT_OK 38
MindelVK 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21256
Calm 3148
Shuttle 1082
Horang2 444
Dewaltoss 123
Rush 107
Zeus 61
Free 42
Hyun 32
sorry 31
[ Show more ]
Trap 25
Killer 23
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 19
scan(afreeca) 18
PianO 16
Rock 15
Aegong 14
Hm[arnc] 14
Sacsri 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Dendi1417
League of Legends
KnowMe56
Counter-Strike
fl0m4928
pashabiceps699
Fnx 646
x6flipin289
edward13
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King86
Other Games
singsing1970
Liquid`RaSZi1487
Grubby1099
Beastyqt660
ceh9443
C9.Mang0305
crisheroes251
420jenkins195
B2W.Neo188
dupreeh171
IndyStarCraft 158
QueenE103
Trikslyr92
JuggernautJason13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH282
• EnkiAlexander 26
• Hinosc 17
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3310
• WagamamaTV571
League of Legends
• Nemesis3408
• TFBlade595
Other Games
• Shiphtur828
• imaqtpie465
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 22m
INu's Battles
17h 22m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 22m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.