• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:46
CEST 10:46
KST 17:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8476 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 91

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 05:43 GMT
#1801
On March 05 2024 14:42 JacobStrangelove wrote:
I have to admit the game is much nicer assuming DP is town until like day 3. But also he does seem to be playing the same as I last remember him play town. I was starting to get worried that he wasn't being paranoid enough on his end but he fixed that as well so...


Are you mafia Jake?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 05:44 GMT
#1802
unvote
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 05:50 GMT
#1803
On March 05 2024 14:43 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:42 JacobStrangelove wrote:
I have to admit the game is much nicer assuming DP is town until like day 3. But also he does seem to be playing the same as I last remember him play town. I was starting to get worried that he wasn't being paranoid enough on his end but he fixed that as well so...


Are you mafia Jake?


I am not mafia and I'll go as far to be more specific and claim not traitor.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 05:53 GMT
#1804
I mean, feel free to look deep into the eyes of CHUPAZI.

so, earlier I hinted Oatsmaster might struggle a bit with theory of mind.

This is because that section of my IQ (apparently there are many IQ manifestations) is in the upper 60's. So, my theory of mind sucks. And so I project that shit. Well, I project other shit too. When I scum hunt, my rubrics are basically designed around hunting for myself, as that is essentially the best I can do. Well, I could totally see myself fishing for and setting up ML's day 1, assuming all meta bets are off (say, I was suddenly respected and of good repute) and this would result in behavior very similar to yours if nothing caught on. Given that nothing has in fact been catching on, this fit my internal narrative regarding a possible mafia DP. Then, in VERY short order, I suddenly remembered complaints from you on this very topic; your reads can be good but for whatever reason they just don't gain traction. This was as town, so thus my narrative is contradicted and I abandon the read- even though it was less than 5 seconds old.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2024 05:54 GMT
#1805
I have to fly tomorrow so I need to go to bed now, activity will be spotty but I'll probably prioritize whatever is new in the thread rather than try to read every post until I get home.

I am very very interested in iamp's ultimate reads post he keeps talking about but for now I'm gonna stick with my vote on cake.

I'll have to save the oats deep dive for tomorrow afternoon.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 05:54 GMT
#1806
That was nowhere near so long as I envisioned it in my head.


Guess I am that lazy
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 05:55 GMT
#1807
Oh yeah, there is a traitor
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 05:56 GMT
#1808
Fwiw my analytical IQ is in the 110s and my creative IQ the 160s

I need to go write some fiction
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 05:56 GMT
#1809
But there are others in like the 80's and 90's. I am a very smart idiot.

Or a complete idiot who put a lot of effort into fabrication....
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 05:59 GMT
#1810
Also I was posting this anyways but im not gonna format because dp annoyed me. these are my thoughts at this time.


1) raynpelikoneet- I don’t think my logic is wrong. It would be insane to go as mafia to marv. Yes there is a tiny chance they are mafia together but I don’t think that is worth entertaining. I feel like only a few people have looked at this point and some have ignored it and im not sure why. He is one of the few ppl I think in the game with the balls to do it as mafia but I don’t think its likely.

2) Oatsmaster- eh I guess there may be some pots where there was genuine confusion. Tinfoil marv and rayn are mafia together I guess would more likely come from town. So slight town read

3) DarthPunk- I have had vibes I cant explain. The vote on me though gives me pause and makes me think town.

4) Vivax- The more I think about it the more he just has to be town. I would be in a similar boat as how I feel about rayn

5) sandroba- maybe im misremembering but I felt I held him in higher regard he has been around but I feel like he hasn’t been a main driver which tends to be a likely scum but… he makes some good posts I especially like that he picked up on in post 1021 that I made the towniest post in the game.

6) Trfel- says sorry a lot which I find annoying. Said would be fine to be mayor because they are usually obvious town but I don’t see that at all. Slight scum read.

7) marvellosity- has felt lazy for some stretches but I don’t know I feel like hes had some genuine posts and I felt like I was actually talking to him. When he was in that recent game with me where he was mafia a lot more his posts looking back looked contrived where he had to “play” fun when he wasn’t really. He also had some mind meld posts where he posted the exact same thing as I did.

8) Jealous- not posted even though he said he would be able to so scum

9) Meapak_Ziphh- I don’t like the way he passively supported dp’s recent vote. I don’t get the logic that people called vivax town but fuck him we aint making him mayor makes people likely mafia. I explained my logic. He can not like that logic but I don’t know to say I haven’t contributed I have been posting throughout the work day when I didn’t have to. He says the cake think is not alignment indicative and I don’t understand why he sees it that way that’s not how I see it. possible scum

10) Palmar- useless and is somewhat capable of not being useless so probably scum.

11) justanothertownie- hasn’t really done anything has some posts but most of them are useless posting. Posting for the sake of posting possible scum.

12) die_meatbaby- I think someone said that they posted the list post in response but that came from rels easily could have been ignored and not posted. I also don’t see how do I put this the shrillness I guess when meat was mafia. Where they would just go like omg how could you do this etc etc. I don’t understand the tea shit.

13) CopCake- tried to cheat so town. For you dummies that don’t read the thread brought information that rayn was laughing at the post confirming he was having said good time at a point when people were trying to determine his alignment.

14) JacobStrangelove- I don’t like his vote post on possible lynchbait 1586 long list post with no real conclusions. I don’t know pretty null.

15) Hapahauli- hasn’t posted which makes me sad as half the reason I joined was because of him maybe scum then

16) Iamperfection- innocent child

17) Koshi- has had some prickliness that I would think is more likely to come from town. Also has gone after marv day 1 which I think he is unlikely to do as mafia and he hasn’t done it in that contrived way he did in that recent game where he made a case on dp.

18) ToTheStars- useless might be scum might be not fine vig target

19) VisceraEyes- I don’t care what marv says he has been useless in my opinion so can be scum.

20) Rels- eh kind of null slightly townie because I see progression in his ve read and it agrees with me so cool.

21) Alakaslam- I don’t like the way he plays the game. I find his posting confusing and a lot of times I have no idea what he is talking about.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 05:59 GMT
#1811
On March 05 2024 14:50 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:42 JacobStrangelove wrote:
I have to admit the game is much nicer assuming DP is town until like day 3. But also he does seem to be playing the same as I last remember him play town. I was starting to get worried that he wasn't being paranoid enough on his end but he fixed that as well so...


Are you mafia Jake?


I am not mafia and I'll go as far to be more specific and claim not traitor.

thanks for clearing that up
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 06:08 GMT
#1812
On March 05 2024 14:59 iamperfection wrote:
Also I was posting this anyways but im not gonna format because dp annoyed me. these are my thoughts at this time.


1) raynpelikoneet- I don’t think my logic is wrong. It would be insane to go as mafia to marv. Yes there is a tiny chance they are mafia together but I don’t think that is worth entertaining. I feel like only a few people have looked at this point and some have ignored it and im not sure why. He is one of the few ppl I think in the game with the balls to do it as mafia but I don’t think its likely.

2) Oatsmaster- eh I guess there may be some pots where there was genuine confusion. Tinfoil marv and rayn are mafia together I guess would more likely come from town. So slight town read

3) DarthPunk- I have had vibes I cant explain. The vote on me though gives me pause and makes me think town.

4) Vivax- The more I think about it the more he just has to be town. I would be in a similar boat as how I feel about rayn

5) sandroba- maybe im misremembering but I felt I held him in higher regard he has been around but I feel like he hasn’t been a main driver which tends to be a likely scum but… he makes some good posts I especially like that he picked up on in post 1021 that I made the towniest post in the game.

6) Trfel- says sorry a lot which I find annoying. Said would be fine to be mayor because they are usually obvious town but I don’t see that at all. Slight scum read.

7) marvellosity- has felt lazy for some stretches but I don’t know I feel like hes had some genuine posts and I felt like I was actually talking to him. When he was in that recent game with me where he was mafia a lot more his posts looking back looked contrived where he had to “play” fun when he wasn’t really. He also had some mind meld posts where he posted the exact same thing as I did.

8) Jealous- not posted even though he said he would be able to so scum

9) Meapak_Ziphh- I don’t like the way he passively supported dp’s recent vote. I don’t get the logic that people called vivax town but fuck him we aint making him mayor makes people likely mafia. I explained my logic. He can not like that logic but I don’t know to say I haven’t contributed I have been posting throughout the work day when I didn’t have to. He says the cake think is not alignment indicative and I don’t understand why he sees it that way that’s not how I see it. possible scum

10) Palmar- useless and is somewhat capable of not being useless so probably scum.

11) justanothertownie- hasn’t really done anything has some posts but most of them are useless posting. Posting for the sake of posting possible scum.

12) die_meatbaby- I think someone said that they posted the list post in response but that came from rels easily could have been ignored and not posted. I also don’t see how do I put this the shrillness I guess when meat was mafia. Where they would just go like omg how could you do this etc etc. I don’t understand the tea shit.

13) CopCake- tried to cheat so town. For you dummies that don’t read the thread brought information that rayn was laughing at the post confirming he was having said good time at a point when people were trying to determine his alignment.

14) JacobStrangelove- I don’t like his vote post on possible lynchbait 1586 long list post with no real conclusions. I don’t know pretty null.

15) Hapahauli- hasn’t posted which makes me sad as half the reason I joined was because of him maybe scum then

16) Iamperfection- innocent child

17) Koshi- has had some prickliness that I would think is more likely to come from town. Also has gone after marv day 1 which I think he is unlikely to do as mafia and he hasn’t done it in that contrived way he did in that recent game where he made a case on dp.

18) ToTheStars- useless might be scum might be not fine vig target

19) VisceraEyes- I don’t care what marv says he has been useless in my opinion so can be scum.

20) Rels- eh kind of null slightly townie because I see progression in his ve read and it agrees with me so cool.

21) Alakaslam- I don’t like the way he plays the game. I find his posting confusing and a lot of times I have no idea what he is talking about.

List post from Olympus. This was a magnificent read, though, as is to be expected d1, not quite enough scum.

Well thought out.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 06:13 GMT
#1813
in conclusion

[image loading]
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 06:23 GMT
#1814
Good post mostly iamp
Computer says mafia
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 06:23 GMT
#1815
- brooms floor after iamp’s leave -
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 06:28 GMT
#1816
On March 05 2024 14:50 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:42 JacobStrangelove wrote:
I have to admit the game is much nicer assuming DP is town until like day 3. But also he does seem to be playing the same as I last remember him play town. I was starting to get worried that he wasn't being paranoid enough on his end but he fixed that as well so...


Are you mafia Jake?


I am not mafia and I'll go as far to be more specific and claim not traitor.

Why was traitor on your mind enough to say it? Seems very odd
No gg, No skill.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 06:31 GMT
#1817
On March 05 2024 15:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:50 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:42 JacobStrangelove wrote:
I have to admit the game is much nicer assuming DP is town until like day 3. But also he does seem to be playing the same as I last remember him play town. I was starting to get worried that he wasn't being paranoid enough on his end but he fixed that as well so...


Are you mafia Jake?


I am not mafia and I'll go as far to be more specific and claim not traitor.

Why was traitor on your mind enough to say it? Seems very odd


You can't just say "no" to DP he'll be too paranoid about that and take it as a challenge
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 06:32 GMT
#1818
Also I am a sucker for a good list post.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 06:41 GMT
#1819
On March 05 2024 15:31 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 15:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:50 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:42 JacobStrangelove wrote:
I have to admit the game is much nicer assuming DP is town until like day 3. But also he does seem to be playing the same as I last remember him play town. I was starting to get worried that he wasn't being paranoid enough on his end but he fixed that as well so...


Are you mafia Jake?


I am not mafia and I'll go as far to be more specific and claim not traitor.

Why was traitor on your mind enough to say it? Seems very odd


You can't just say "no" to DP he'll be too paranoid about that and take it as a challenge

I mean like take me through your thought process
No gg, No skill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 05 2024 06:42 GMT
#1820
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (8): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam, JacobStrangelove, Meapak_Ziphh
raynpelikoneet (2): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (9):

With 8 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Palmar (4) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam, sandroba
ToTheStars (2): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove
Oatsmaster (2) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk
VisceraEyes (2): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
DarthPunk (1) : raynpelikoneet
CopCake (1): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk, Meapak_Ziphh
JacobStrangelove (1): CopCake
iamperfection (0): DarthPunk
Koshi (0) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam

Not Voting(8):

With 4 votes, Palmar is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in

Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech86
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 380
Hyuk 235
Leta 90
910 81
Mong 67
Shinee 65
soO 57
Mind 44
HiyA 43
PianO 43
[ Show more ]
Killer 32
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 28
ZerO 26
Bale 23
sorry 16
EffOrt 15
ZergMaN 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe71
League of Legends
JimRising 432
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss437
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King194
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1640
Other Games
summit1g8254
olofmeister1290
singsing633
ceh9534
Happy284
crisheroes270
ArmadaUGS111
Livibee101
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick541
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream251
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH194
• LUISG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Rush1526
• Jankos1310
• Stunt535
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 14m
OSC
4h 14m
Stellar Fest
4h 14m
OSC
15h 14m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.