• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:23
CEST 22:23
KST 05:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8647 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 90

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 555 Next
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 05:31 GMT
#1781
On March 05 2024 14:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Perfection why did you wait til you were being pressured to raise the cake out of thread thing. That happened a while ago.


He mentioned it earlier too I think.

With “she even dont wanting to clear herself like that makes her more town” or something like that.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 05:32 GMT
#1782
Jacob, how my gender changed your view on me?

What was your original view?

Then what about my gender made you change?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 05:32 GMT
#1783
On March 05 2024 13:55 iamperfection wrote:
brought information from outside the thread into the game am i the only person that reads.

I don't think she was doing it with intent to cheat, but I know what you are talking about and get where you are coming from.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 05:33 GMT
#1784
On March 05 2024 14:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Perfection why did you wait til you were being pressured to raise the cake out of thread thing. That happened a while ago.

what pressure your one vote lol. and why wouldnt i post about it Meapak was talking about cake why wouldnt i bring up what i thought.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 05:35 GMT
#1785
On March 05 2024 14:31 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:30 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:51 iamperfection wrote:
would dp come after me as mafia? im guessing no?

Why not? Nothing sticks so he can sling shit any direction.

Ok saying that reminded me of a rant he made not long ago

Retracting the SR. Actually might be a hard TR for DP now actually.


What are you taking about?

Since when did you scum read me lol?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 05:36 GMT
#1786
On March 05 2024 14:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:18 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:12 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have no idea what to make of DP voting me.

I have explained several times i dont want someone who already acted like an idiot to get the hands on a lynch. Say he does something stupid again what we have to just say oh well guess we just have to live with that hes "confirmed".

I have already said before that i think rayn is extremely likely to be town. I don’t think my logic is wrong. It would be insane to go as mafia to marv. Yes there is a tiny chance they are mafia together but I don’t think that is worth entertaining. I feel like only a few people have looked at this point and some have ignored it and im not sure why. He is one of the few ppl I think in the game with the balls to do it as mafia but I don’t think its likely. I have had some doubts about this but the more i think about i reach the same conclusion over and over again i don't think im wrong.

Why wouldn’t they do this as mafia? It’s not a commitment

what do you mean

The whisper ends at the end of the day and they aren’t obligated to whisper again, it’s not like a role.

I do agree that either both are mafia or rayn is town, I don’t think he does that as mafia rayn to town marv

so you agree with me i dont get what your getting at.

I think there’s a significant chance that they are mafia together what the fuck is happening???

Going to have to side with you here, you are making sense and basically other people that are also making sense, aren't as soon as you point something out they didn't come up with themselves.


I'm usually nutty, and it's throwing me for a loop as well.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 05:36 GMT
#1787
On March 05 2024 14:33 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Perfection why did you wait til you were being pressured to raise the cake out of thread thing. That happened a while ago.

what pressure your one vote lol. and why wouldnt i post about it Meapak was talking about cake why wouldnt i bring up what i thought.


Ok fair enough.

Can you post some reads now plz
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 05:37 GMT
#1788
On March 05 2024 14:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:33 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Perfection why did you wait til you were being pressured to raise the cake out of thread thing. That happened a while ago.

what pressure your one vote lol. and why wouldnt i post about it Meapak was talking about cake why wouldnt i bring up what i thought.


Ok fair enough.

Can you post some reads now plz

not done yet have 3 more to get through
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 05:37 GMT
#1789
On March 05 2024 14:32 CopCake wrote:
Jacob, how my gender changed your view on me?

What was your original view?

Then what about my gender made you change?


Oh, initially I was wondering if you were mafia or like maleish stubborn into DP but more likely mafia but then I realised you were femaleish stubborn into DP and it initially made more sense because I'm more used to women having that type of reaction to DP. (ahh there's a joke here...)



But then once your stubborness continued to be suspicious you didn't back down in a way that could either be REALLY subborn or mafia refusing to back out out of fear of looking like you were trying to hide.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 05:38 GMT
#1790
On March 05 2024 14:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:31 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:30 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:51 iamperfection wrote:
would dp come after me as mafia? im guessing no?

Why not? Nothing sticks so he can sling shit any direction.

Ok saying that reminded me of a rant he made not long ago

Retracting the SR. Actually might be a hard TR for DP now actually.


What are you taking about?

Since when did you scum read me lol?

Several times, actually! But people don't read me this game and I think I should not blame them for that.

I waffle on you faster than a windshield wiper on full speed
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 05:38 GMT
#1791
On March 05 2024 14:20 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with me?

Is this your auto response to pressure?

Ok sell me on Jacob.

On March 05 2024 13:47 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Hmm I guess parking vote on TTS for now.

##Vote: ToTheStars


Dude you think I am mafia and you are literally voting for the same person I am lynching?

Please stop blending in peoples opinions about me and get to your own conclusions.

You are also another person out of character. The first game i read from you, you were funny. Here you are acting as if you were walking on toes trying not to make a sound.



I haven't played with him before and you say he's out of character. You voted TTS like 8 hours ago because he said he was going to survive late. I agree that JS's vote is really weak but is that enough for you to come off of TTS and essentially OMGUS JS? Just walk me through it bc I haven't played with him and I've got time and an open mind rn.


I obvs one game with him, he is a wild person that posts a lot of gay stuff.

The whole rayn/sandro/marv is a perfect scenario for his gay scenario fan fiction and is not happening.

I know that sounds stupid but it is REALLY how he posted that game as town.


He only my posted that at night or after the day post or something irrc
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 05:39 GMT
#1792
Honestly it might be happening faster than I can post, which is saying a lot honestly
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 05:39 GMT
#1793
On March 05 2024 14:37 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:33 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Perfection why did you wait til you were being pressured to raise the cake out of thread thing. That happened a while ago.

what pressure your one vote lol. and why wouldnt i post about it Meapak was talking about cake why wouldnt i bring up what i thought.


Ok fair enough.

Can you post some reads now plz

not done yet have 3 more to get through



Ok ok.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 05:40 GMT
#1794
Now I will say this isn't based on DP's interaction with women that I've seen. He's clearly a stud and women love him. More DP's style of interaction I've put in a box of people who are like that, and seperatally people who are like that interacting with women or woman styled men tend to cause a more stubborn reaction in that same style. So initially based on the gender change I was seeing you as less mafia.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 05:40 GMT
#1795
On March 05 2024 14:38 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:31 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:30 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:51 iamperfection wrote:
would dp come after me as mafia? im guessing no?

Why not? Nothing sticks so he can sling shit any direction.

Ok saying that reminded me of a rant he made not long ago

Retracting the SR. Actually might be a hard TR for DP now actually.


What are you taking about?

Since when did you scum read me lol?

Several times, actually! But people don't read me this game and I think I should not blame them for that.

I waffle on you faster than a windshield wiper on full speed


What rant are you taking about?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 05:40 GMT
#1796
Honestly I am being honest I swear to my honesty honest to God

I edit my posts and read before posting honestly I swear to honest
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 05:41 GMT
#1797
On March 05 2024 14:40 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Now I will say this isn't based on DP's interaction with women that I've seen. He's clearly a stud and women love him. More DP's style of interaction I've put in a box of people who are like that, and seperatally people who are like that interacting with women or woman styled men tend to cause a more stubborn reaction in that same style. So initially based on the gender change I was seeing you as less mafia.


Usually more popular with men imo.

Which is unfortunate when I’m straight 😛
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 05:41 GMT
#1798
On March 05 2024 14:40 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:38 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:31 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:30 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:51 iamperfection wrote:
would dp come after me as mafia? im guessing no?

Why not? Nothing sticks so he can sling shit any direction.

Ok saying that reminded me of a rant he made not long ago

Retracting the SR. Actually might be a hard TR for DP now actually.


What are you taking about?

Since when did you scum read me lol?

Several times, actually! But people don't read me this game and I think I should not blame them for that.

I waffle on you faster than a windshield wiper on full speed


What rant are you taking about?

I'm just going nuts over here, don't get too worried about it. If you don't like me scum reading you, wait like 5 seconds
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 05:42 GMT
#1799
I have to admit the game is much nicer assuming DP is town until like day 3. But also he does seem to be playing the same as I last remember him play town. I was starting to get worried that he wasn't being paranoid enough on his end but he fixed that as well so...
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 05:42 GMT
#1800
On March 05 2024 14:41 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:40 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:38 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:31 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:30 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:51 iamperfection wrote:
would dp come after me as mafia? im guessing no?

Why not? Nothing sticks so he can sling shit any direction.

Ok saying that reminded me of a rant he made not long ago

Retracting the SR. Actually might be a hard TR for DP now actually.


What are you taking about?

Since when did you scum read me lol?

Several times, actually! But people don't read me this game and I think I should not blame them for that.

I waffle on you faster than a windshield wiper on full speed


What rant are you taking about?

I'm just going nuts over here, don't get too worried about it. If you don't like me scum reading you, wait like 5 seconds


I don’t care how you read me I just want to know what you are thinking.

I can’t say I’m loving the ‘don’t pay attention over here’ schtick
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 537
JuggernautJason69
Nathanias 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15063
Dewaltoss 114
Bale 11
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4364
Khaldor1717
Liquid`Hasu826
Other Games
summit1g5756
fl0m987
Beastyqt677
shahzam427
FrodaN291
byalli282
ArmadaUGS161
C9.Mang0161
KnowMe157
UpATreeSC85
Mew2King67
PPMD18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
Other Games
angryscii15
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie900
• Shiphtur218
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 37m
Stellar Fest
16h 37m
OSC
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 13h
Online Event
1d 14h
FEL
1d 19h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.