• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:10
CEST 09:10
KST 16:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8384 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 89

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 555 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 05:12 GMT
#1761
On March 05 2024 14:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 13:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have no idea what to make of DP voting me.

I have explained several times i dont want someone who already acted like an idiot to get the hands on a lynch. Say he does something stupid again what we have to just say oh well guess we just have to live with that hes "confirmed".

I have already said before that i think rayn is extremely likely to be town. I don’t think my logic is wrong. It would be insane to go as mafia to marv. Yes there is a tiny chance they are mafia together but I don’t think that is worth entertaining. I feel like only a few people have looked at this point and some have ignored it and im not sure why. He is one of the few ppl I think in the game with the balls to do it as mafia but I don’t think its likely. I have had some doubts about this but the more i think about i reach the same conclusion over and over again i don't think im wrong.

Why wouldn’t they do this as mafia? It’s not a commitment

what do you mean
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 05:13 GMT
#1762
On March 05 2024 14:08 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:05 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:48 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:47 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:41 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:55 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:49 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:27 Trfel wrote:
Raynpelikoneet, why do you think iamperfection is town?

I kinda think the opposite. He's been throwing side comments without getting involved or invested.

I think he is completely and utterly useless as mafia, and too lazy to form almost any reasonable trains of thoughts. I don't see it being like that here. Just look at the game that got cancelled last year for reference.
Hm, maybe.... I don't really know his meta but his play feels decently scummy here. I guess I can think more about this.

I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

I read over what DarthPunk was saying, I don't think it holds much water but I also don't really know CopCake's meta so who knows.


Why are you implying my cake read was a meta case when it wasn't.


This said the Cop case def wasn't meta.

On March 05 2024 09:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:59 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:45 Rels wrote:
[quote]
I know that's a super early post (that's actually the earliest post in my "opened waiting to be revisited" tabs). I didn't like it at the time, and I still don't like it

Like, it can originate from 2 situations: town having not read the OP, or scum faking this to appear like a town having not read the OP

If it comes from town, I don't understand how you can say something as assertive as "Wait do you not know that there is X" when you should know you. I know I would never write something like this without checking it a few times and making sure I'm right

If it comes from scum, I can see it. That just means he played the "I'm clueless" card, and made a mistake by pushing it a little too hard

Does the rest of his play change anything?

No, what do you think of him?

I don't understand his read on CopCake - at 2 points in the thread we had exact opposites view her play. When she was posting tea party fluff, I thought it was pure NAI and he thought it was scummy. When she pushed DP, I thought she was scummy and he thought she looked better. I don't understand why he thought CC looked better



This is a great post.

##vote: Oats


Not to make associations early but this would imply oats and CC are mafia together right? If so what's stronger the initial case that Cake is the mafia and oats is defending her or Oats being mafia and just flip flopping for no reason?

Still think it would make more sense from your perpsective to be voting cake.


Dude, make a case on me.

I made a case on you two pages ago and after you were mad at me for not addressing my issues with you, you didn't even bother with what I wrote which makes me inclined to believe you don't really have an answer since you seem very intent on defending yourself from everyone else.

you know cake tried to cheat right. what do you make of that.


I am sorry but idk how i cheated?

I think stuff like “oh I can see rayn laughing”, “i can hear cake laughing” have been posted before and i have never gotten any warnings from it.

you cant communicate outside the thread come on now.


Well, my bad. I think this has happened before, even with vivax/dmb too.

Wont do this again.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2024 05:16 GMT
#1763
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with me?

Is this your auto response to pressure?

Ok sell me on Jacob.

On March 05 2024 13:47 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 10:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Hmm I guess parking vote on TTS for now.

##Vote: ToTheStars


Dude you think I am mafia and you are literally voting for the same person I am lynching?

Please stop blending in peoples opinions about me and get to your own conclusions.

You are also another person out of character. The first game i read from you, you were funny. Here you are acting as if you were walking on toes trying not to make a sound.



I haven't played with him before and you say he's out of character. You voted TTS like 8 hours ago because he said he was going to survive late. I agree that JS's vote is really weak but is that enough for you to come off of TTS and essentially OMGUS JS? Just walk me through it bc I haven't played with him and I've got time and an open mind rn.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 05:16 GMT
#1764
On March 05 2024 14:12 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have no idea what to make of DP voting me.

I have explained several times i dont want someone who already acted like an idiot to get the hands on a lynch. Say he does something stupid again what we have to just say oh well guess we just have to live with that hes "confirmed".

I have already said before that i think rayn is extremely likely to be town. I don’t think my logic is wrong. It would be insane to go as mafia to marv. Yes there is a tiny chance they are mafia together but I don’t think that is worth entertaining. I feel like only a few people have looked at this point and some have ignored it and im not sure why. He is one of the few ppl I think in the game with the balls to do it as mafia but I don’t think its likely. I have had some doubts about this but the more i think about i reach the same conclusion over and over again i don't think im wrong.

Why wouldn’t they do this as mafia? It’s not a commitment

what do you mean

The whisper ends at the end of the day and they aren’t obligated to whisper again, it’s not like a role.

I do agree that either both are mafia or rayn is town, I don’t think he does that as mafia rayn to town marv
No gg, No skill.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 05:18 GMT
#1765
On March 05 2024 14:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with me?

Is this your auto response to pressure?

Ok sell me on Jacob.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 13:47 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Hmm I guess parking vote on TTS for now.

##Vote: ToTheStars


Dude you think I am mafia and you are literally voting for the same person I am lynching?

Please stop blending in peoples opinions about me and get to your own conclusions.

You are also another person out of character. The first game i read from you, you were funny. Here you are acting as if you were walking on toes trying not to make a sound.



I haven't played with him before and you say he's out of character. You voted TTS like 8 hours ago because he said he was going to survive late. I agree that JS's vote is really weak but is that enough for you to come off of TTS and essentially OMGUS JS? Just walk me through it bc I haven't played with him and I've got time and an open mind rn.


I voted to the stars
Jacob thinks I am mafia
Votes to the stars

He is voting for the scumread of his scumread.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 05:18 GMT
#1766
On March 05 2024 14:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:12 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have no idea what to make of DP voting me.

I have explained several times i dont want someone who already acted like an idiot to get the hands on a lynch. Say he does something stupid again what we have to just say oh well guess we just have to live with that hes "confirmed".

I have already said before that i think rayn is extremely likely to be town. I don’t think my logic is wrong. It would be insane to go as mafia to marv. Yes there is a tiny chance they are mafia together but I don’t think that is worth entertaining. I feel like only a few people have looked at this point and some have ignored it and im not sure why. He is one of the few ppl I think in the game with the balls to do it as mafia but I don’t think its likely. I have had some doubts about this but the more i think about i reach the same conclusion over and over again i don't think im wrong.

Why wouldn’t they do this as mafia? It’s not a commitment

what do you mean

The whisper ends at the end of the day and they aren’t obligated to whisper again, it’s not like a role.

I do agree that either both are mafia or rayn is town, I don’t think he does that as mafia rayn to town marv

so you agree with me i dont get what your getting at.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 05:20 GMT
#1767
On March 05 2024 14:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with me?

Is this your auto response to pressure?

Ok sell me on Jacob.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 13:47 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Hmm I guess parking vote on TTS for now.

##Vote: ToTheStars


Dude you think I am mafia and you are literally voting for the same person I am lynching?

Please stop blending in peoples opinions about me and get to your own conclusions.

You are also another person out of character. The first game i read from you, you were funny. Here you are acting as if you were walking on toes trying not to make a sound.



I haven't played with him before and you say he's out of character. You voted TTS like 8 hours ago because he said he was going to survive late. I agree that JS's vote is really weak but is that enough for you to come off of TTS and essentially OMGUS JS? Just walk me through it bc I haven't played with him and I've got time and an open mind rn.


I obvs one game with him, he is a wild person that posts a lot of gay stuff.

The whole rayn/sandro/marv is a perfect scenario for his gay scenario fan fiction and is not happening.

I know that sounds stupid but it is REALLY how he posted that game as town.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2024 05:20 GMT
#1768
On March 05 2024 14:18 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with me?

Is this your auto response to pressure?

Ok sell me on Jacob.

On March 05 2024 13:47 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Hmm I guess parking vote on TTS for now.

##Vote: ToTheStars


Dude you think I am mafia and you are literally voting for the same person I am lynching?

Please stop blending in peoples opinions about me and get to your own conclusions.

You are also another person out of character. The first game i read from you, you were funny. Here you are acting as if you were walking on toes trying not to make a sound.



I haven't played with him before and you say he's out of character. You voted TTS like 8 hours ago because he said he was going to survive late. I agree that JS's vote is really weak but is that enough for you to come off of TTS and essentially OMGUS JS? Just walk me through it bc I haven't played with him and I've got time and an open mind rn.


I voted to the stars
Jacob thinks I am mafia
Votes to the stars

He is voting for the scumread of his scumread.

Yeah I gathered that, is this different enough from the meta you referenced when you said he's acting out of character? Especially on D1 it's perfectly normal for people to have reads that don't perfectly align. He could think you were bussing, or more than likely he didn't even really notice your vote since you haven't really done much to advance your TTS read.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 05:20 GMT
#1769
On March 05 2024 14:18 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:12 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have no idea what to make of DP voting me.

I have explained several times i dont want someone who already acted like an idiot to get the hands on a lynch. Say he does something stupid again what we have to just say oh well guess we just have to live with that hes "confirmed".

I have already said before that i think rayn is extremely likely to be town. I don’t think my logic is wrong. It would be insane to go as mafia to marv. Yes there is a tiny chance they are mafia together but I don’t think that is worth entertaining. I feel like only a few people have looked at this point and some have ignored it and im not sure why. He is one of the few ppl I think in the game with the balls to do it as mafia but I don’t think its likely. I have had some doubts about this but the more i think about i reach the same conclusion over and over again i don't think im wrong.

Why wouldn’t they do this as mafia? It’s not a commitment

what do you mean

The whisper ends at the end of the day and they aren’t obligated to whisper again, it’s not like a role.

I do agree that either both are mafia or rayn is town, I don’t think he does that as mafia rayn to town marv

so you agree with me i dont get what your getting at.

I think there’s a significant chance that they are mafia together what the fuck is happening???
No gg, No skill.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 05:21 GMT
#1770
On March 05 2024 13:47 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 10:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Hmm I guess parking vote on TTS for now.

##Vote: ToTheStars


Dude you think I am mafia and you are literally voting for the same person I am lynching?

Please stop blending in peoples opinions about me and get to your own conclusions.

You are also another person out of character. The first game i read from you, you were funny. Here you are acting as if you were walking on toes trying not to make a sound.



It's a parked vote didn't remember you had voted them at the time, why? Are you afraid they'll be lynched? Did you try and get away with early voting your scum buddy early and it's now scary? I see a deflection case here you think it'll be easy to lynch me to save yourself.

I could cover old ground but the reasons you seem scummy are just in the thread. DP's case you havent held up to the preasure very well. The reason for not voting you are purely semantic activity based. You'll only turn more red the more you post if you are part of the evil british army! Oh wait yeah it was the british with red coats in the Napoleonic era huh.... I guess I can be American....
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2024 05:22 GMT
#1771
On March 05 2024 14:20 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with me?

Is this your auto response to pressure?

Ok sell me on Jacob.

On March 05 2024 13:47 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Hmm I guess parking vote on TTS for now.

##Vote: ToTheStars


Dude you think I am mafia and you are literally voting for the same person I am lynching?

Please stop blending in peoples opinions about me and get to your own conclusions.

You are also another person out of character. The first game i read from you, you were funny. Here you are acting as if you were walking on toes trying not to make a sound.



I haven't played with him before and you say he's out of character. You voted TTS like 8 hours ago because he said he was going to survive late. I agree that JS's vote is really weak but is that enough for you to come off of TTS and essentially OMGUS JS? Just walk me through it bc I haven't played with him and I've got time and an open mind rn.


I obvs one game with him, he is a wild person that posts a lot of gay stuff.

The whole rayn/sandro/marv is a perfect scenario for his gay scenario fan fiction and is not happening.

I know that sounds stupid but it is REALLY how he posted that game as town.

Ok it sounds stupid yes but I can actually understand that reasoning more than your response to his vote on your lynch target.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 05:22 GMT
#1772
Anyway can we actually talk about your scumreads iamp? Like actually what’s your read on DMB?
No gg, No skill.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 05:23 GMT
#1773
On March 05 2024 14:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:18 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:12 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have no idea what to make of DP voting me.

I have explained several times i dont want someone who already acted like an idiot to get the hands on a lynch. Say he does something stupid again what we have to just say oh well guess we just have to live with that hes "confirmed".

I have already said before that i think rayn is extremely likely to be town. I don’t think my logic is wrong. It would be insane to go as mafia to marv. Yes there is a tiny chance they are mafia together but I don’t think that is worth entertaining. I feel like only a few people have looked at this point and some have ignored it and im not sure why. He is one of the few ppl I think in the game with the balls to do it as mafia but I don’t think its likely. I have had some doubts about this but the more i think about i reach the same conclusion over and over again i don't think im wrong.

Why wouldn’t they do this as mafia? It’s not a commitment

what do you mean

The whisper ends at the end of the day and they aren’t obligated to whisper again, it’s not like a role.

I do agree that either both are mafia or rayn is town, I don’t think he does that as mafia rayn to town marv

so you agree with me i dont get what your getting at.

I think there’s a significant chance that they are mafia together what the fuck is happening???

Really? i don't think that's likely.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 05:24 GMT
#1774
On March 05 2024 14:20 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with me?

Is this your auto response to pressure?

Ok sell me on Jacob.

On March 05 2024 13:47 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Hmm I guess parking vote on TTS for now.

##Vote: ToTheStars


Dude you think I am mafia and you are literally voting for the same person I am lynching?

Please stop blending in peoples opinions about me and get to your own conclusions.

You are also another person out of character. The first game i read from you, you were funny. Here you are acting as if you were walking on toes trying not to make a sound.



I haven't played with him before and you say he's out of character. You voted TTS like 8 hours ago because he said he was going to survive late. I agree that JS's vote is really weak but is that enough for you to come off of TTS and essentially OMGUS JS? Just walk me through it bc I haven't played with him and I've got time and an open mind rn.


I obvs one game with him, he is a wild person that posts a lot of gay stuff.

The whole rayn/sandro/marv is a perfect scenario for his gay scenario fan fiction and is not happening.

I know that sounds stupid but it is REALLY how he posted that game as town.


Oh don't worry the gay stuff is my night posting. While obsíng you probably didn't notice the time difference it's coming... just with such a long page day one and having to manage mayor election mayor kill lynch all on day one I suprisingly am showing restraint and not shitting up the thread worse.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 05:26 GMT
#1775
There is a lot of material to go off already though so I can see how you would wonder why it's not here yet but it's more a day summary so I can remember what happened during the day and who died and why. Uhh yes the gay posting is partly for me to keep track of the events.... but lets not get into that now I'm sure if you go back you'll see it's mostly night posts.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 05:26 GMT
#1776
On March 05 2024 14:23 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:18 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:12 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have no idea what to make of DP voting me.

I have explained several times i dont want someone who already acted like an idiot to get the hands on a lynch. Say he does something stupid again what we have to just say oh well guess we just have to live with that hes "confirmed".

I have already said before that i think rayn is extremely likely to be town. I don’t think my logic is wrong. It would be insane to go as mafia to marv. Yes there is a tiny chance they are mafia together but I don’t think that is worth entertaining. I feel like only a few people have looked at this point and some have ignored it and im not sure why. He is one of the few ppl I think in the game with the balls to do it as mafia but I don’t think its likely. I have had some doubts about this but the more i think about i reach the same conclusion over and over again i don't think im wrong.

Why wouldn’t they do this as mafia? It’s not a commitment

what do you mean

The whisper ends at the end of the day and they aren’t obligated to whisper again, it’s not like a role.

I do agree that either both are mafia or rayn is town, I don’t think he does that as mafia rayn to town marv

so you agree with me i dont get what your getting at.

I think there’s a significant chance that they are mafia together what the fuck is happening???

Really? i don't think that's likely.

It’s like we are two hamsters running on the treadmill
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 05:27 GMT
#1777
Perfection why did you wait til you were being pressured to raise the cake out of thread thing. That happened a while ago.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 05:29 GMT
#1778
On March 05 2024 13:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have no idea what to make of DP voting me.

I have explained several times i dont want someone who already acted like an idiot to get the hands on a lynch. Say he does something stupid again what we have to just say oh well guess we just have to live with that hes "confirmed".

I have already said before that i think rayn is extremely likely to be town. I don’t think my logic is wrong. It would be insane to go as mafia to marv. Yes there is a tiny chance they are mafia together but I don’t think that is worth entertaining. I feel like only a few people have looked at this point and some have ignored it and im not sure why. He is one of the few ppl I think in the game with the balls to do it as mafia but I don’t think its likely. I have had some doubts about this but the more i think about i reach the same conclusion over and over again i don't think im wrong.

His vote has been everywhere d1. It is making me sr him again.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 05:30 GMT
#1779
On March 05 2024 13:51 iamperfection wrote:
would dp come after me as mafia? im guessing no?

Why not? Nothing sticks so he can sling shit any direction.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 05:31 GMT
#1780
On March 05 2024 14:30 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 13:51 iamperfection wrote:
would dp come after me as mafia? im guessing no?

Why not? Nothing sticks so he can sling shit any direction.

Ok saying that reminded me of a rant he made not long ago

Retracting the SR. Actually might be a hard TR for DP now actually.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1395
910 88
Bale 41
Aegong 24
ZergMaN 20
Noble 14
yabsab 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Fuzer 80
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King270
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1380
Other Games
summit1g8851
PiGStarcraft389
ceh9368
Sick160
Happy156
olofmeister116
ArmadaUGS109
Livibee92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick579
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream263
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2338
League of Legends
• Rush1382
• Lourlo1252
• Stunt487
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 51m
OSC
5h 51m
Stellar Fest
5h 51m
OSC
16h 51m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.