• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:27
CEST 18:27
KST 01:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8631 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 87

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 04:31 GMT
#1721
On March 05 2024 11:56 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Not to hard buddy DP more than I already have but wtf iamperf?

That makes perfect sense from town dp? Do you think Scum dp will be like yes we should have a random pile of people some of who are my scum buddies likely then leave it up to chance? He's far to control freak for that.

But acknowledging that mafia will likely be able to focus on a not town with statistical chance and a little influence picking a group we dislike and randomly removing one based on "as confirmed town as practical" vivax makes for a higher shot we actually hit a mafia as they can't control the hit as well while still being town choosing.

On a side note think I'm finally convinced to mayor Vivax assuming we go by this plan.

Mayor Vivax.


This post is way too reasonable for JSL btw.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 04:32 GMT
#1722
On March 05 2024 13:31 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 11:56 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Not to hard buddy DP more than I already have but wtf iamperf?

That makes perfect sense from town dp? Do you think Scum dp will be like yes we should have a random pile of people some of who are my scum buddies likely then leave it up to chance? He's far to control freak for that.

But acknowledging that mafia will likely be able to focus on a not town with statistical chance and a little influence picking a group we dislike and randomly removing one based on "as confirmed town as practical" vivax makes for a higher shot we actually hit a mafia as they can't control the hit as well while still being town choosing.

On a side note think I'm finally convinced to mayor Vivax assuming we go by this plan.

Mayor Vivax.


This post is way too reasonable for JSL btw.

What’s his meta?
No gg, No skill.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 04:34 GMT
#1723
On March 05 2024 09:13 Vivax wrote:
I apologize too.

I'm surprised rayn didn't react more emotionally when I was rude to him though. Unless he is mafia of course.

Iamp probably doesn't give a damn.

JAT is just same old.


Rayn tends to be more angry and mean when he is mafia.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 04:35 GMT
#1724
On March 05 2024 13:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 13:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 11:56 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Not to hard buddy DP more than I already have but wtf iamperf?

That makes perfect sense from town dp? Do you think Scum dp will be like yes we should have a random pile of people some of who are my scum buddies likely then leave it up to chance? He's far to control freak for that.

But acknowledging that mafia will likely be able to focus on a not town with statistical chance and a little influence picking a group we dislike and randomly removing one based on "as confirmed town as practical" vivax makes for a higher shot we actually hit a mafia as they can't control the hit as well while still being town choosing.

On a side note think I'm finally convinced to mayor Vivax assuming we go by this plan.

Mayor Vivax.


This post is way too reasonable for JSL btw.

What’s his meta?


usually a lot of waffle that is hard to follow mixed with unreasonable suspicion on me.

like fair enough this game he said he would play like I am town, but the buddying is a bit much for my tastes.

And his approach towards me feels too logical for him, like his posts are better cause he knows I am town or something.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 04:35 GMT
#1725
On March 05 2024 13:34 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:13 Vivax wrote:
I apologize too.

I'm surprised rayn didn't react more emotionally when I was rude to him though. Unless he is mafia of course.

Iamp probably doesn't give a damn.

JAT is just same old.


Rayn tends to be more angry and mean when he is mafia.


Do you think this game matches that meta?

I didn't really pick up on that from him last game he played as mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 04:37 GMT
#1726
Post 1549 and post 1551

Wtf is that Oats out of nowhere vivax?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 04:38 GMT
#1727
Nevermind, missread vivax and koshi, phoneposting, ignore that.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 04:38 GMT
#1728
##unvote

Vote: Perfection

Reason: His play dropped off hard since start of day, he is being unreasonable about vivax as mayor despite providing no plausible alternatives, he refused to post reads.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 04:39 GMT
#1729
On March 05 2024 09:41 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:36 Koshi wrote:
6) Trfel
8) Jealous
10) Palmar
15) Hapahauli
18) ToTheStars

Those are all good options to shoot or lynch into.

Personally I need to work out
1) raynpelikoneet
20) Rels


People like JLS, MZ, CC, Mebaby are not lynchable today imo


I would kinda agree minus Trfel, for all the discussion on him nothing has really stuck for me. Could be information overload though. I think it'll be easier when there's less people in the thread. I like DMB not so sure on CC and MZ but probably not much point on an early lynch on mz (could lynch cop but they're active enough if they are scum it'll be revealed more later. I'm also thinking we don't lynch VE as it is true VE always dies early as town so.


Oh? Since when I am mafia?
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2024 04:40 GMT
#1730
On March 05 2024 13:25 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 13:24 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:18 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Thinking about it more, that dmb list is terrible

why do you think that. had no reason to give reads and did so ? Why would mafia do that?


Can you post your reads please.

no im still working on them


Just give me what you got.

I don't care if you miss some people or whatever or there are no explanations.

Cause I literally don't know where you stand on people right now.

no. i dont know where i stand on a lot of people i have to think more. i only have easy ones now.

Iamp since you're around right now, do you know how many posts you've made that are longer than 2 lines? No cheating and checking, just give me your best guess. Second question, without looking how long do you think your filter is?

Last question, how would you say you've contributed to the town this game?

I'm not asking leading questions to just flat out call you scum, I'm just going over the people who called vivax town but said he shouldn't be mayor and I legit want to know what you think you've done to help scum hunt in your own words.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 04:41 GMT
#1731
On March 05 2024 09:55 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:49 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:27 Trfel wrote:
Raynpelikoneet, why do you think iamperfection is town?

I kinda think the opposite. He's been throwing side comments without getting involved or invested.

I think he is completely and utterly useless as mafia, and too lazy to form almost any reasonable trains of thoughts. I don't see it being like that here. Just look at the game that got cancelled last year for reference.
Hm, maybe.... I don't really know his meta but his play feels decently scummy here. I guess I can think more about this.

I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

I read over what DarthPunk was saying, I don't think it holds much water but I also don't really know CopCake's meta so who knows.


Why are you implying my cake read was a meta case when it wasn't.


This said the Cop case def wasn't meta.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:59 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:45 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
[quote]May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor

I know that's a super early post (that's actually the earliest post in my "opened waiting to be revisited" tabs). I didn't like it at the time, and I still don't like it

Like, it can originate from 2 situations: town having not read the OP, or scum faking this to appear like a town having not read the OP

If it comes from town, I don't understand how you can say something as assertive as "Wait do you not know that there is X" when you should know you. I know I would never write something like this without checking it a few times and making sure I'm right

If it comes from scum, I can see it. That just means he played the "I'm clueless" card, and made a mistake by pushing it a little too hard

Does the rest of his play change anything?

No, what do you think of him?

I don't understand his read on CopCake - at 2 points in the thread we had exact opposites view her play. When she was posting tea party fluff, I thought it was pure NAI and he thought it was scummy. When she pushed DP, I thought she was scummy and he thought she looked better. I don't understand why he thought CC looked better



This is a great post.

##vote: Oats


Not to make associations early but this would imply oats and CC are mafia together right? If so what's stronger the initial case that Cake is the mafia and oats is defending her or Oats being mafia and just flip flopping for no reason?

Still think it would make more sense from your perpsective to be voting cake.


Dude, make a case on me.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 04:44 GMT
#1732
On March 05 2024 13:41 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:55 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:49 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:27 Trfel wrote:
Raynpelikoneet, why do you think iamperfection is town?

I kinda think the opposite. He's been throwing side comments without getting involved or invested.

I think he is completely and utterly useless as mafia, and too lazy to form almost any reasonable trains of thoughts. I don't see it being like that here. Just look at the game that got cancelled last year for reference.
Hm, maybe.... I don't really know his meta but his play feels decently scummy here. I guess I can think more about this.

I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

I read over what DarthPunk was saying, I don't think it holds much water but I also don't really know CopCake's meta so who knows.


Why are you implying my cake read was a meta case when it wasn't.


This said the Cop case def wasn't meta.

On March 05 2024 09:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:59 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:45 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
[quote]
Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor

I know that's a super early post (that's actually the earliest post in my "opened waiting to be revisited" tabs). I didn't like it at the time, and I still don't like it

Like, it can originate from 2 situations: town having not read the OP, or scum faking this to appear like a town having not read the OP

If it comes from town, I don't understand how you can say something as assertive as "Wait do you not know that there is X" when you should know you. I know I would never write something like this without checking it a few times and making sure I'm right

If it comes from scum, I can see it. That just means he played the "I'm clueless" card, and made a mistake by pushing it a little too hard

Does the rest of his play change anything?

No, what do you think of him?

I don't understand his read on CopCake - at 2 points in the thread we had exact opposites view her play. When she was posting tea party fluff, I thought it was pure NAI and he thought it was scummy. When she pushed DP, I thought she was scummy and he thought she looked better. I don't understand why he thought CC looked better



This is a great post.

##vote: Oats


Not to make associations early but this would imply oats and CC are mafia together right? If so what's stronger the initial case that Cake is the mafia and oats is defending her or Oats being mafia and just flip flopping for no reason?

Still think it would make more sense from your perpsective to be voting cake.


Dude, make a case on me.


To be fair, he has my case.

Could you answer my question on rayn cake?

I am being very reasonable and giving you space to do stuff, so please tell me what you think of him.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2024 04:44 GMT
#1733
On March 05 2024 13:38 DarthPunk wrote:
##unvote

Vote: Perfection

Reason: His play dropped off hard since start of day, he is being unreasonable about vivax as mayor despite providing no plausible alternatives, he refused to post reads.

Cake is still more scum but I agree that he hasn't contributed at all. I'm gonna look at Oats next on my list of people who called vivax town but said he shouldn't be mayor.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 04:45 GMT
#1734
On March 05 2024 10:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:22 CopCake wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
In addition to voting on a day 1 lynch, players will be voting for a Mayor. Prior to the end of day 1, the leading candidates for Mayor should pm me a name of their choosing to be killed alongside the day 1 lynch. If no name is sent in then nobody will be killed. After the election, 3 players will be randomized to become bodyguards. I will PM you if you become a bodyguard. The Mayor will be immune to KP (but still susceptible to lynch) until all town aligned bodyguards are killed.


I think mayor should not kill, right? on the first couple of days I mean.

Also I noticed there is a framer, holy shit, I have to step up my game because LOL, I would have loved to have beeeeennnn mafia in this game, so much beautifulness I could have done with a role like that in my teaaammmmmmm.

I absolutely hate this post, cake we have no idea if that role exists and it just seems like you're feeling a bit of pressure so you're already worrying about a potential red check.

Like nobody has discussed the possibility of a framer at all up until this point and you bring it up out of the blue.


I was checking how the mayor works 🤷🏽‍♀️ and saw that.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 04:46 GMT
#1735
I have no idea what to make of DP voting me.

I have explained several times i dont want someone who already acted like an idiot to get the hands on a lynch. Say he does something stupid again what we have to just say oh well guess we just have to live with that hes "confirmed".

I have already said before that i think rayn is extremely likely to be town. I don’t think my logic is wrong. It would be insane to go as mafia to marv. Yes there is a tiny chance they are mafia together but I don’t think that is worth entertaining. I feel like only a few people have looked at this point and some have ignored it and im not sure why. He is one of the few ppl I think in the game with the balls to do it as mafia but I don’t think its likely. I have had some doubts about this but the more i think about i reach the same conclusion over and over again i don't think im wrong.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2024 04:47 GMT
#1736
On March 05 2024 13:41 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:55 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:49 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:27 Trfel wrote:
Raynpelikoneet, why do you think iamperfection is town?

I kinda think the opposite. He's been throwing side comments without getting involved or invested.

I think he is completely and utterly useless as mafia, and too lazy to form almost any reasonable trains of thoughts. I don't see it being like that here. Just look at the game that got cancelled last year for reference.
Hm, maybe.... I don't really know his meta but his play feels decently scummy here. I guess I can think more about this.

I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

I read over what DarthPunk was saying, I don't think it holds much water but I also don't really know CopCake's meta so who knows.


Why are you implying my cake read was a meta case when it wasn't.


This said the Cop case def wasn't meta.

On March 05 2024 09:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:59 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:45 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
[quote]
Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor

I know that's a super early post (that's actually the earliest post in my "opened waiting to be revisited" tabs). I didn't like it at the time, and I still don't like it

Like, it can originate from 2 situations: town having not read the OP, or scum faking this to appear like a town having not read the OP

If it comes from town, I don't understand how you can say something as assertive as "Wait do you not know that there is X" when you should know you. I know I would never write something like this without checking it a few times and making sure I'm right

If it comes from scum, I can see it. That just means he played the "I'm clueless" card, and made a mistake by pushing it a little too hard

Does the rest of his play change anything?

No, what do you think of him?

I don't understand his read on CopCake - at 2 points in the thread we had exact opposites view her play. When she was posting tea party fluff, I thought it was pure NAI and he thought it was scummy. When she pushed DP, I thought she was scummy and he thought she looked better. I don't understand why he thought CC looked better



This is a great post.

##vote: Oats


Not to make associations early but this would imply oats and CC are mafia together right? If so what's stronger the initial case that Cake is the mafia and oats is defending her or Oats being mafia and just flip flopping for no reason?

Still think it would make more sense from your perpsective to be voting cake.


Dude, make a case on me.

I made a case on you two pages ago and after you were mad at me for not addressing my issues with you, you didn't even bother with what I wrote which makes me inclined to believe you don't really have an answer since you seem very intent on defending yourself from everyone else.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 04:47 GMT
#1737
On March 05 2024 10:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Hmm I guess parking vote on TTS for now.

##Vote: ToTheStars


Dude you think I am mafia and you are literally voting for the same person I am lynching?

Please stop blending in peoples opinions about me and get to your own conclusions.

You are also another person out of character. The first game i read from you, you were funny. Here you are acting as if you were walking on toes trying not to make a sound.

iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 04:48 GMT
#1738
On March 05 2024 13:47 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 13:41 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:55 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:49 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:27 Trfel wrote:
Raynpelikoneet, why do you think iamperfection is town?

I kinda think the opposite. He's been throwing side comments without getting involved or invested.

I think he is completely and utterly useless as mafia, and too lazy to form almost any reasonable trains of thoughts. I don't see it being like that here. Just look at the game that got cancelled last year for reference.
Hm, maybe.... I don't really know his meta but his play feels decently scummy here. I guess I can think more about this.

I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

I read over what DarthPunk was saying, I don't think it holds much water but I also don't really know CopCake's meta so who knows.


Why are you implying my cake read was a meta case when it wasn't.


This said the Cop case def wasn't meta.

On March 05 2024 09:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:59 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:45 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
[quote]Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor

I know that's a super early post (that's actually the earliest post in my "opened waiting to be revisited" tabs). I didn't like it at the time, and I still don't like it

Like, it can originate from 2 situations: town having not read the OP, or scum faking this to appear like a town having not read the OP

If it comes from town, I don't understand how you can say something as assertive as "Wait do you not know that there is X" when you should know you. I know I would never write something like this without checking it a few times and making sure I'm right

If it comes from scum, I can see it. That just means he played the "I'm clueless" card, and made a mistake by pushing it a little too hard

Does the rest of his play change anything?

No, what do you think of him?

I don't understand his read on CopCake - at 2 points in the thread we had exact opposites view her play. When she was posting tea party fluff, I thought it was pure NAI and he thought it was scummy. When she pushed DP, I thought she was scummy and he thought she looked better. I don't understand why he thought CC looked better



This is a great post.

##vote: Oats


Not to make associations early but this would imply oats and CC are mafia together right? If so what's stronger the initial case that Cake is the mafia and oats is defending her or Oats being mafia and just flip flopping for no reason?

Still think it would make more sense from your perpsective to be voting cake.


Dude, make a case on me.

I made a case on you two pages ago and after you were mad at me for not addressing my issues with you, you didn't even bother with what I wrote which makes me inclined to believe you don't really have an answer since you seem very intent on defending yourself from everyone else.

you know cake tried to cheat right. what do you make of that.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2024 04:51 GMT
#1739
On March 05 2024 13:46 iamperfection wrote:
I have no idea what to make of DP voting me.

I have explained several times i dont want someone who already acted like an idiot to get the hands on a lynch. Say he does something stupid again what we have to just say oh well guess we just have to live with that hes "confirmed".

I have already said before that i think rayn is extremely likely to be town. I don’t think my logic is wrong. It would be insane to go as mafia to marv. Yes there is a tiny chance they are mafia together but I don’t think that is worth entertaining. I feel like only a few people have looked at this point and some have ignored it and im not sure why. He is one of the few ppl I think in the game with the balls to do it as mafia but I don’t think its likely. I have had some doubts about this but the more i think about i reach the same conclusion over and over again i don't think im wrong.

lmfao longest post you've made so far this game the second a whiff of pressure headed your way. Your issue with vivax holding the lynch is completely contrived at this point, he's going to lynch who we tell him to and if he doesn't we're gonna lynch him. It's not some nuclear weapon we're giving him and then he's just a confirmed (yes I fucking know it's not 100% but it's the best we can get for D1) townie with body guards who might be a blue and best case is pulling an RB his way each night and letting other blues work in peace.

Like I don't see what's so hard about this.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 04:51 GMT
#1740
would dp come after me as mafia? im guessing no?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 112
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 451
IndyStarCraft 112
BRAT_OK 41
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27692
Bisu 1559
Shuttle 1377
Hyuk 874
Mini 511
EffOrt 427
firebathero 194
hero 51
Hyun 48
Sexy 46
[ Show more ]
Mong 45
Trap 41
PianO 40
Killer 36
Pusan 34
ToSsGirL 27
sorry 20
zelot 18
Rock 13
Bale 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 7
Liquid`Ret 3
Dota 2
Gorgc9789
qojqva2048
Dendi1003
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1717
crisheroes1112
Liquid`Hasu670
Other Games
fl0m2053
singsing1939
FrodaN1280
B2W.Neo922
Beastyqt728
Mlord418
Hui .233
Liquid`VortiX174
Livibee161
KnowMe140
ArmadaUGS138
Mew2King71
Trikslyr33
CosmosSc2 16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 58
• StrangeGG 50
• mYiSmile128
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 14
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7999
League of Legends
• Jankos1751
Other Games
• Shiphtur278
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
33m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 33m
INu's Battles
19h 33m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 33m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.