• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:51
CEST 16:51
KST 23:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7805 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 85

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 555 Next
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 05 2024 02:52 GMT
#1681
On March 05 2024 05:56 Rels wrote:
I will be gone for the next few hours. die_meatbaby when I'm back this evening I would be ecstatic if I find a list post from you, or even who is your biggest scumread and why

Rels this is such a hard post to make this early of a game and my opinions will for sure change but for right now this what I think of the players and I know everytime I make a list post people call me scum but as I want to make a favor for a french guy for once in a lifetime here you go…

Good Town
Me 🙂
Vivax

I know the claim was unnecessary if he has no PR. But I would say for sure never what he make such scummy slightly stupid thing as mafia. Too obvious, too high for his mafia meta. Maybe he is just a Townie but I totally understand why he did such a thing. He has trust issues and paranoia with this things you wouldn´t trust on anybody else to vote as a major. But he knows his alignment and it is for sure safer option to have as a major then anybody else right now! I hope he is blue, if not he is at least Town. And you guys know I would lynch him directly if he looks scummy to me. Did it as Town and as Mafia but right now I don´t see any reason to lynch him because he wouldn´t play like this as mafia

Town
Rels
he only has a 2 page filter but he asks very good questions and really tries to help Town. At least that's how it looks to me for now. Could change quickly of course

Sandroba
has the same energie as in the last game. Safe for now.

Less Town but would have a chance to get Townish
Koshi
Didn´t like his inactivity at the start of the game. I know him way more active and aggressiv as Town.

DP

Trfl

IAP

Slightly scummy
JSL

My Dear CC I am sorry but you disappointed me at the teaparty

JustanotherTownie
justanotherscum

Marv
No Town Marv behavier found

Mafia
Oatsmaster
Seems like he just asks a stupid questions and not trying to help us.

Rayn
On March 05 2024 04:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
[quote]
No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta

Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.


you rolled so often mafia that your mafia game is insane and i would not vote you as a mayor in any game. There is no way to confince me to vote you as major. I would rather vote on somebody who plays bad mafia. You are not a safe option for mayor def. not.

that's bullshit you have not seen me mafia aside from last game and i havent rolled mafia in like 1,5 years before that.

I actually called him a really good mafia player here and his reaction is definitely not townish.
No category
Slam illegible god of the game
MZ useless (for me rn)
VE I'm sorry but I can't judge you, that would be the same as a doctor measuring the heartbeat of a coked-up guy. The result will probably be wrong

Just WTF
TotheStars
I mean his filter looks worse then the history of my country

Not playing
jealous
Hapahauli
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2024 02:55 GMT
#1682
I wanna get back to the lynch discussion because I want opinions on these posts from cake:

On March 05 2024 10:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:22 CopCake wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
In addition to voting on a day 1 lynch, players will be voting for a Mayor. Prior to the end of day 1, the leading candidates for Mayor should pm me a name of their choosing to be killed alongside the day 1 lynch. If no name is sent in then nobody will be killed. After the election, 3 players will be randomized to become bodyguards. I will PM you if you become a bodyguard. The Mayor will be immune to KP (but still susceptible to lynch) until all town aligned bodyguards are killed.


I think mayor should not kill, right? on the first couple of days I mean.

Also I noticed there is a framer, holy shit, I have to step up my game because LOL, I would have loved to have beeeeennnn mafia in this game, so much beautifulness I could have done with a role like that in my teaaammmmmmm.

I absolutely hate this post, cake we have no idea if that role exists and it just seems like you're feeling a bit of pressure so you're already worrying about a potential red check.

Like nobody has discussed the possibility of a framer at all up until this point and you bring it up out of the blue.


On March 05 2024 10:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:03 CopCake wrote:
I think that Vivax is angry because he claimed and he might lose mayor so he is going to die at night.

And if he doesnt die, then he fake claimed.

Because why would mafia lose an opportunity like that, right?


I don't like this post, this reads like a prelude to the scum team not killing vivax if he doesn't win mayor and then you waltz in D2 claiming "oh he must be scum bc scum would have killed a claimed blue."

If vivax loses mayor and doesn't die it's pure NK WIFOM at that point. Trying to pre stage a push on him suggests you know he's not gonna die if he's not mayor.

This is making me even more comfortable Vivax is town since I have a scum read on you rn cake.

Both of these come across as borderline TMI to me as well as prepping for a potential red check on her and a potential a mislynch on Vivax assuming he's town.

I can't figure out a townie mindset where someone would make these posts.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 02:56 GMT
#1683
Not to hard buddy DP more than I already have but wtf iamperf?

That makes perfect sense from town dp? Do you think Scum dp will be like yes we should have a random pile of people some of who are my scum buddies likely then leave it up to chance? He's far to control freak for that.

But acknowledging that mafia will likely be able to focus on a not town with statistical chance and a little influence picking a group we dislike and randomly removing one based on "as confirmed town as practical" vivax makes for a higher shot we actually hit a mafia as they can't control the hit as well while still being town choosing.

On a side note think I'm finally convinced to mayor Vivax assuming we go by this plan.

Mayor Vivax.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 03:00 GMT
#1684
Also my vote for the pool of people Vivax shoots (or mayor in general shoots is as follows)

Jealous
Hapahauli

Full inactive

To the stars
Just another townie

Unfortuanally TL mafia moves a bit faster than this early game.

Just based on inactivity.

Then we also throw the second highest lynch target on that list as well. Okay now that's settled gonna go back to actually thinking about highest lynch target.

JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 03:01 GMT
#1685
Oh I guess Palmer too for inactivity? But I guess I respect the fact he's like apparently super good? So might be more useful later.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2024 03:09 GMT
#1686
Finally free! But also pretty tired. I'll do my best to catch up before falling asleep but no guarantee...
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 03:10 GMT
#1687
Okay just a request future list posts please along with putting your reads at the bottom update with who you think the mayor should shoot from the pool of players. Alternativly solid arguments why not to shoot one from a pool of players. We'll have to somewhat come to a vote concensus on this as Grack won't be tracking this it'll have to be crowd sourced.



Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2024 03:12 GMT
#1688
Koshi is very townie. Would vote for him for mayor if we didn't have a jk claim
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 03:15 GMT
#1689
On March 05 2024 12:10 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Okay just a request future list posts please along with putting your reads at the bottom update with who you think the mayor should shoot from the pool of players. Alternativly solid arguments why not to shoot one from a pool of players. We'll have to somewhat come to a vote concensus on this as Grack won't be tracking this it'll have to be crowd sourced.


I‘ll track it alright. Just put it into the voting thread.

But I‘m not doing JAT. That would be impartial because he hates me since forever and I need that eternal grudge component extracted to properly evaluate his intentions.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 03:17 GMT
#1690
On March 05 2024 12:12 Rels wrote:
Koshi is very townie. Would vote for him for mayor if we didn't have a jk claim


I agree that‘s the only time where I regretted doing it because I‘d love to put him into my cozy cell.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 03:18 GMT
#1691
On March 05 2024 12:15 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 12:10 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Okay just a request future list posts please along with putting your reads at the bottom update with who you think the mayor should shoot from the pool of players. Alternativly solid arguments why not to shoot one from a pool of players. We'll have to somewhat come to a vote concensus on this as Grack won't be tracking this it'll have to be crowd sourced.


I‘ll track it alright. Just put it into the voting thread.

But I‘m not doing JAT. That would be impartial because he hates me since forever and I need that eternal grudge component extracted to properly evaluate his intentions.



Oooh can we do that will Grack get mad?

What's JAT is this an acronym?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 03:18 GMT
#1692
On March 05 2024 10:49 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 10:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:40 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
Anyway here’s where I’m at
Town: koshi, iamp, rayn
Mafia: VE, jacob,


If my push on you is contrived why don't you have an opinion on my alginment?

I’m really not putting my effort into figuring you out day 1 tbh, it’s a lost cause for me


What's your read on cake?

I think her thing about the town circle thing feels forced but I’ve got bigger fish to fry, I’ll look at her more later today
No gg, No skill.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2024 03:20 GMT
#1693
On March 05 2024 06:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So VE posted a bunch of nothing...

What are you expecting rayn? I think most everyone who's posted looks good, most everyone who hasn't looks bad, and you know who I'd kill as mayor, but not who I'd vote to lynch. I'm not going to try and push a lurker lynch because that's fucking stupid as fuck, so I'm going to wait and see what lynch targets emerge. Right now I'm one of them, and I know I'm town, so if it comes to it I'd probably lynch the other guy but otherwise, I'll vote who I think looks worse of the candidates D1.

ERMAGERD AND YOU NEEDED ALL THAT SPELLED OUT RIGHT?!

Rayn isn't usually this dense, must be mafia.

SEE HAO FUCKING STUPID THAT SOUNDS RAYN!?!?!??

Not impressed at all by all those ve posts. He's probably not even in the bottom 5 activity wise then seem content to call himself a lurker with no opinion

"I think most everyone who's posted looks good, most everyone who hasn't looks bad" really? I have a hard time believing this. Can you list who is in that "everyone who's posted looks good" category?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2024 03:22 GMT
#1694
On March 05 2024 06:34 CopCake wrote:
I think VE is trying to be funny ironic and not angry?

??? What about those last posts from ve is ironic?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 03:22 GMT
#1695
On March 05 2024 12:18 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 12:15 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 12:10 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Okay just a request future list posts please along with putting your reads at the bottom update with who you think the mayor should shoot from the pool of players. Alternativly solid arguments why not to shoot one from a pool of players. We'll have to somewhat come to a vote concensus on this as Grack won't be tracking this it'll have to be crowd sourced.


I‘ll track it alright. Just put it into the voting thread.

But I‘m not doing JAT. That would be impartial because he hates me since forever and I need that eternal grudge component extracted to properly evaluate his intentions.



Oooh can we do that will Grack get mad?

What's JAT is this an acronym?


JustAnotherTownie

You make it easy on me if it‘s just Hapa and Jealous tbh.
I don‘t think I could bring it over myself to lim certain players even when they could be scum but that‘s not a problem as long as it‘s clearly majority decided.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 03:23 GMT
#1696
I think JS towned it up here anyways. The little addition to his list when he forgot to include Palmar looked genuine.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 03:25 GMT
#1697
List tomorrow and I‘ll try to establish the secondary lynch sentiment/votes.

Thank you for being reasonable and I hope that the jailkeeping mayor plan proves fruitful.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 03:34 GMT
#1698
On March 05 2024 11:12 JacobStrangelove wrote:
See I like his recent posts I am confused as to why he's frustrated by the mason circle though. If he is town then mason circle is like at very least more interesting than frustrating. I could see someone faking frustration more than actually being frustrated.

It would be a giga play move for all the mason's to be mafia. That would be really funny. This said I like Sand at the very least.

Anakin Skywalker would like a word with you
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2024 03:35 GMT
#1699
Meh. I'm too tired to catch up. Read page 70 and realized I hadn't really read it. Will finish tomorrow
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 03:35 GMT
#1700
On March 05 2024 12:34 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 11:12 JacobStrangelove wrote:
See I like his recent posts I am confused as to why he's frustrated by the mason circle though. If he is town then mason circle is like at very least more interesting than frustrating. I could see someone faking frustration more than actually being frustrated.

It would be a giga play move for all the mason's to be mafia. That would be really funny. This said I like Sand at the very least.

Anakin Skywalker would like a word with you


Ahh damn I was saving that for if she had a heel turn.
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 432
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32484
Bisu 3049
Shuttle 1749
Hyuk 1358
EffOrt 753
Mini 672
Larva 347
Soma 284
firebathero 246
ZerO 242
[ Show more ]
Zeus 110
hero 95
Last 81
Sexy 78
Mong 45
Hyun 44
Killer 42
Pusan 36
ToSsGirL 36
PianO 32
Bale 31
Trap 29
Aegong 28
Hm[arnc] 23
sorry 20
zelot 16
Rock 11
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
Terrorterran 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7894
qojqva1566
Dendi799
Counter-Strike
fl0m2494
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1458
crisheroes971
Liquid`Hasu566
Lowko435
Other Games
singsing2231
B2W.Neo1343
Beastyqt463
Livibee218
Hui .205
Liquid`VortiX145
KnowMe105
ArmadaUGS103
Mew2King94
elazer70
CosmosSc2 22
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream66
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• Adnapsc2 5
• poizon28 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8409
• WagamamaTV193
League of Legends
• Jankos1981
Other Games
• Shiphtur0
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 10m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 10m
INu's Battles
21h 10m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.