• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:02
CEST 20:02
KST 03:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8393 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 83

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 02:07 GMT
#1641
On March 05 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 10:59 DarthPunk wrote:
I don’t believe mafia want the jail keeper to be nk immune. I just don’t.

It's a powerful role but it's not the be all end all there is 5 mafia with 2 factional kp.


It stays good later and becomes more and more problematic for mafia.

Why are you so against this?

Is there a much better candidate in your opinion?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 02:07 GMT
#1642
On March 05 2024 11:02 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (6): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam
raynpelikoneet (3): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (10):

With 6 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Oatsmaster (3) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk
ToTheStars (3): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove
Palmar (3) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (2): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
Koshi (2) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
DarthPunk (1) : raynpelikoneet
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
CopCake (0): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam

Not Voting(7):

With 3 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




Just for the record koshi has 1 vote on them.

@DP who would you prefer mayor vivax shoot second lynch target or one of the lurkers?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 02:08 GMT
#1643
On March 05 2024 11:07 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:59 DarthPunk wrote:
I don’t believe mafia want the jail keeper to be nk immune. I just don’t.

It's a powerful role but it's not the be all end all there is 5 mafia with 2 factional kp.


It stays good later and becomes more and more problematic for mafia.

Why are you so against this?

Is there a much better candidate in your opinion?

Probably me at this point. As much as I don't want to do it.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2024 02:09 GMT
#1644
On March 05 2024 06:45 sandroba wrote:
I mean I can see you not confident rayn is town, being maybe null on trfel and leaning scum on marv. But pushing to lynch into these 3 now is just ridiculous as town, you are sowing doubt and with no actual town goal. I'm pretty convinced koshi is scum

Is he scum or frustrated by the mason circle and trying to force a case to justify his emotions?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 02:12 GMT
#1645
See I like his recent posts I am confused as to why he's frustrated by the mason circle though. If he is town then mason circle is like at very least more interesting than frustrating. I could see someone faking frustration more than actually being frustrated.

It would be a giga play move for all the mason's to be mafia. That would be really funny. This said I like Sand at the very least.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 05 2024 02:13 GMT
#1646
On March 05 2024 10:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 10:54 sandroba wrote:
I feel like it's harder to argue against vivax mayor as mafia. Rels and palmar both entered the thread with that mindset. Pretty much ignored most of what happened for most of the thread but making sure they say what they were supposed to say as town about the vivax claim as soon as possible.
There are obviously town reasons to mayor vivax, but there is some reluctance I expect from townies. I think the over-eagerness to jump on the vivax train right away points to mafia.


Hard disagree. I find people who just accept it for what it is and make the correct play in regards to him is townie.

The scummy thing is talking around in circles about how shit vivax’s claim was, that he might not be town or if he is he is not confirmed

It’s a huge waste of time and shits up the thread and is also incredibly easy content to fake.

I found palmars approach to the situation very townie for example

Are you still lock town on trfel btw?

Didn't see much of people saying he might not be town. Shitting up the thread discussing the claim being bad I agree, CopCake is the main person I saw driving the discussion back to that.
I think saying he is prob town and prob not the best mayor, at least initially is the reaction I would expect from townies. Remember, even though scum might not want something, it's hard to actually push something when you think it would be obvious anti-town. Scum wants to hide and push things in a subtle way.
Not locked town on trfel since he hasn't been very active, but wouldn't lynch him d1 in a million years. What he has posted so far after the initial setup-focused posts looked super townie to me.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2024 02:15 GMT
#1647
On March 05 2024 08:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 08:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:59 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 DarthPunk wrote:
The fact that vivax claimed when he did is arguably bad, but now that he HAS claimed, it is just worse to not make him NK immune by voting him for mayor.

otherwise he will just get NK this night, and we lose a confirmed town.

So someone explain to me why I am the idiot in this situation?

You know mayors can get lynched right bud


Are we lynching vivax marv?

You miss my point.

You elect a nut job who kills stupid people or makes stupid decision.

Or you elect someone v likely town who might actually hit mafia, and In case you elected mafia after all you can still lynch them later

What decision is the mayor making other than the extra kill which vivax already offered to the town?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 02:19 GMT
#1648
Trfel had a hard townread on Oats and it needs updating.

I‘m not even tunneled I think.
I think rayn can be mafia but I‘d still not lynch him.
Cop felt like she was in way over her head at times.

Seeing Slam like this saddens me btw. Maybe he had a similar thought to mine.

Palmar a bit stiff overall. But I like his humour.

MZ with a very perfectionist display. Maybe a bit too much error-free for my liking. He avoids classical shitfights.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 02:22 GMT
#1649
On March 05 2024 11:12 JacobStrangelove wrote:
See I like his recent posts I am confused as to why he's frustrated by the mason circle though. If he is town then mason circle is like at very least more interesting than frustrating. I could see someone faking frustration more than actually being frustrated.

It would be a giga play move for all the mason's to be mafia. That would be really funny. This said I like Sand at the very least.


He‘s part of the mason circle he can vent there and also watch those anime tiddies jiggle or whatever it is in there.

Why do you think the circle frustrates him over having the election usurped ?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 02:23 GMT
#1650
On March 05 2024 11:08 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 11:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:59 DarthPunk wrote:
I don’t believe mafia want the jail keeper to be nk immune. I just don’t.

It's a powerful role but it's not the be all end all there is 5 mafia with 2 factional kp.


It stays good later and becomes more and more problematic for mafia.

Why are you so against this?

Is there a much better candidate in your opinion?

Probably me at this point. As much as I don't want to do it.


Well of course that is true for you.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 02:25 GMT
#1651
On March 05 2024 11:07 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 11:02 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (6): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam
raynpelikoneet (3): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (10):

With 6 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Oatsmaster (3) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk
ToTheStars (3): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove
Palmar (3) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (2): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
Koshi (2) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
DarthPunk (1) : raynpelikoneet
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
CopCake (0): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam

Not Voting(7):

With 3 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




Just for the record koshi has 1 vote on them.

@DP who would you prefer mayor vivax shoot second lynch target or one of the lurkers?


I would probably have town agree on a pool of candidates and then let vivax choose between them, because then we know that the final choice is not mafia influenced.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 02:26 GMT
#1652
On March 05 2024 11:08 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 11:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:59 DarthPunk wrote:
I don’t believe mafia want the jail keeper to be nk immune. I just don’t.

It's a powerful role but it's not the be all end all there is 5 mafia with 2 factional kp.


It stays good later and becomes more and more problematic for mafia.

Why are you so against this?

Is there a much better candidate in your opinion?

Probably me at this point. As much as I don't want to do it.


I just presume that everyone thinks the best candidate is themselves, so aside from that who would you be thinking?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 02:28 GMT
#1653
anyway, i got to work for a while been posting to much as it is.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 02:28 GMT
#1654
On March 05 2024 11:25 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 11:07 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 05 2024 11:02 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (6): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam
raynpelikoneet (3): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (10):

With 6 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Oatsmaster (3) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk
ToTheStars (3): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove
Palmar (3) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (2): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
Koshi (2) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
DarthPunk (1) : raynpelikoneet
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
CopCake (0): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam

Not Voting(7):

With 3 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




Just for the record koshi has 1 vote on them.

@DP who would you prefer mayor vivax shoot second lynch target or one of the lurkers?


I would probably have town agree on a pool of candidates and then let vivax choose between them, because then we know that the final choice is not mafia influenced.

?????
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 02:29 GMT
#1655
On March 05 2024 11:28 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 11:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 11:07 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 05 2024 11:02 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (6): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam
raynpelikoneet (3): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (10):

With 6 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Oatsmaster (3) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk
ToTheStars (3): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove
Palmar (3) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (2): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
Koshi (2) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
DarthPunk (1) : raynpelikoneet
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
CopCake (0): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam

Not Voting(7):

With 3 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




Just for the record koshi has 1 vote on them.

@DP who would you prefer mayor vivax shoot second lynch target or one of the lurkers?


I would probably have town agree on a pool of candidates and then let vivax choose between them, because then we know that the final choice is not mafia influenced.

?????


What?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 05 2024 02:29 GMT
#1656
On March 05 2024 10:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 10:14 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

OK so you accept he's town but don't want a town mayor? He has one kill and then is a potentially confirmed townie who can't get NK'd? If you believe he's town it would be dumb not to make him mayor.

I don't think this is town aligned thinking, this is the kind of post scum would make who don't want a potentially confirmed town running around.

This is a softing scum read post, do you actually scum read iamp and why?

Standby on that I'm almost caught up. Several people made similar statements to iamp at the same time so I need to sort through those. I responded to iamp because it was the first one I saw when I was reading, I'll go back and read iamp again to figure out if that post alone is enough to scum read him bc I recall liking some of his posts early game.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 02:29 GMT
#1657
Dp is giving me bad vibes
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 02:30 GMT
#1658
On March 05 2024 11:29 iamperfection wrote:
Dp is giving me bad vibes


you keep saying that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 02:30 GMT
#1659
On March 05 2024 11:29 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 11:28 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 11:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 11:07 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 05 2024 11:02 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (6): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam
raynpelikoneet (3): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (10):

With 6 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Oatsmaster (3) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk
ToTheStars (3): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove
Palmar (3) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (2): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
Koshi (2) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
DarthPunk (1) : raynpelikoneet
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
CopCake (0): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam

Not Voting(7):

With 3 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




Just for the record koshi has 1 vote on them.

@DP who would you prefer mayor vivax shoot second lynch target or one of the lurkers?


I would probably have town agree on a pool of candidates and then let vivax choose between them, because then we know that the final choice is not mafia influenced.

?????


What?

It could be mafia influenced because the whole game would be picking the players ??
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 02:30 GMT
#1660
What about that post is mafia motivated perfection?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1036
ComeBackTV 894
TaKeTV 558
SteadfastSC504
LamboSC2361
IndyStarCraft 216
Rex105
EnkiAlexander 69
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 504
LamboSC2 361
mouzHeroMarine 306
IndyStarCraft 216
ProTech151
Rex 105
UpATreeSC 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25563
firebathero 203
Rush 130
ToSsGirL 32
Trap 24
Bale 19
Shine 17
Sexy 15
Djem5 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7186
qojqva1612
420jenkins141
Counter-Strike
fl0m1645
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1926
crisheroes1264
Liquid`Hasu545
XaKoH 181
MindelVK11
Other Games
Grubby2063
ceh9840
FrodaN744
Beastyqt603
ArmadaUGS192
Hui .170
KnowMe139
QueenE114
C9.Mang0112
Trikslyr76
Mew2King65
Dewaltoss48
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream74
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 5
• Adnapsc2 4
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 27
• FirePhoenix13
• 80smullet 7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis2656
League of Legends
• TFBlade1113
Other Games
• imaqtpie784
• WagamamaTV266
• Shiphtur213
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 58m
Stellar Fest
18h 58m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.