• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:02
CEST 05:02
KST 12:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7841 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 143

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 555 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 02:51 GMT
#2841
out out out
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 06 2024 02:51 GMT
#2842
On March 06 2024 11:49 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:44 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:43 DarthPunk wrote:
Why does DMB not post reads.

The last time she was up for lynch as town she spewed town hard.

Anger, different more


...

Arrogant, playerbase

She and vivax hate hubris.


ahh thats why we both don´t like Palmar


I like him, but it isn‘t mutual.
Different backgrounds and all, he hasn‘t nearly dealt with the amount of crazy we have.


So no crazy catwomen in his life?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 06 2024 02:51 GMT
#2843
This is a rough post but I am going to put my vote on JAT before I read Trfel. My problem isn't with how he responded to the vivax mayor stuff, in fact he does a better job than some people did at articulating his concerns, my problem comes with his "POE scum list" and how easily that rolled into a Trfel vote for self preservation.

+ Show Spoiler +
I used to love post by post analysis reads but now I hate them, however given the situation this is how I’m rolling with JAT. Two piles, love or hate. Let’s read.

Good
On March 05 2024 08:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:59 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Lets be real here for a second. Vivax is also not confirmed town.


Wrong.

CC me or go away

Nobody will CC you on day1 if you have fakeclaimed (if we even have a Jailkeeper in that case). Not unless it looks like you are actually being elected and even then I am unsure if that would be the correct play.

This is probably the only decent counter argument to the Vivax mayor thing, even if I disagree with it, he’s at least thinking and not just going REEE bc he hate Vivax’s claim
On March 06 2024 05:56 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:12 sandroba wrote:
JAT: catches up to the thread but basically only ever comments on Koshi related stuff. A lot of his commentary is meaningless and his questions are not sharp. He apparently wants Koshi for mayor, but this is not a real position since koshi himself wants vivax and it doesn't seem like jat really wants it or thinks it's a realistic thing that will happen. It just fills up space and buddies up to koshi.

On March 05 2024 20:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Apparently people are dead set on making Vivax mayor. They cannot all be mafia even though I would bet a lot of money that mafia is on board.
The logic apparently being Vivax wouldn't make such a bad play as mafia. The disconnect here is that he did the bad play regardless of his alignment but for some reason only town can be bad in people's minds. I disagree with that but I really don't know what to do about it except for complaining and offering a better alternative which is koshi right now. What am I supposed to do in your opinion, rayn?


The above post is complacent and disinterested. The reasoning for Vivax possibly being mafia is very shallow analysis and very lazily written, not trying to convince anyone.
JAT is solely focused on this mayor thing, he is not very involved and he is making no effort to actually find anyone that is suspicious. He is sticking to easy topics and being lazy in his comments. Even the mayor thing he doesn't care enough about to make any real contributions. He cares about nothing, yet he is still posting here pretending to engage.
JAT is mafia.

Is that still all you have on me, sandro? I think I explained all I have done here more than sufficiently. Unlike you, I think the mayor vote is quite important. I post the same thing to you as I did to Rayn - what am I supposed to do about it at this point? The post you quote is not disinterested or complacent. It is rather resignating/annoyed. Of course I do not have very good reasoning for Vivax being mafia - I never even called him mafia in the first place. I just don't agree that the claim makes him confirmed town or even more likely town than Koshi.

I think that your characterization does not fit my play at all.

I think this is a reasonable response to sandroba, I don’t think he’s right with his reasoning but I can see where he’s coming from.

bad
On March 05 2024 07:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:27 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:24 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:20 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:17 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
[quote]

Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.

Who even tracks how much they are in lylo situations. 11/4 really? Is this supposed to convince anybody?
In that case:
In the last 5 games I have been nkilled 3 times on N1, 1 time on N2 and I was once mafia. Pretty sure my reads were okish during those 4 towngames and on top I was lock town always.

So unless you guys are going to attempt to say I am potential mafia. I am a good pick.


But I think I like vivax for town mayor. Let mafia waste their RB on him.
We might get the RB and then have a fully protected blue role. Pretty awesome.

I am not ever going to vote this shitshow mason trash marv/rayn dumbfuck thing.
Not ever.

I wonder what mafia thinks of a mayor that is jailkeeper tbh. Somewhat frightening for sure.

If they have a RB they would be quite happy about it I assume.

They are for sure not unhappy.
But it HAPPENED.
So what is the smartest move now?

Make the shitshow rayn mayor?
Or an actual blue role.

Do you want our bluerole shot on N?

Tbh I'd rather see Vivax die in the night than being mayor. At least if I am convinced of a good candidate.

out of spite? Vivax is a very capable town player.

Not out of spite. But he will not be calm/collected/respected enough to be a helpful presence I fear. Even if we believe the claim.

Bad for many reasons
On March 05 2024 07:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:47 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

The arrogance of the mason buddies knows no limit. Better not question them and just obey.

Their disdain for the common man is indeed outrageous. How dare they treat us this way.

Weird to even sarcastically agree with this after you already said you liked their town circle

On March 06 2024 02:36 justanothertownie wrote:
Would have to PoE at this point. Probably someone in this pool:

Trfel
Jealous
MZ
JS
Hapa
TTS
VE
Slam

Would have to narrow it down somehow.

Not meant as an OMGUS here but this is a super easy post for scum to make since he pretty much called out the lukers and slam. Sandroba actually calls this oout
On March 06 2024 07:11 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Vote: JAT

Talk to me about someone that isn't palmar or vivax.

Like what? Trfel is in my POE. Not the worst lynch if it comes to it but I really see no reason to abandon this Palmar lynch right now.

Terrible, absolutely no progression of how you actually processed your eliminations to come up with Trfel as your read.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 02:52 GMT
#2844
On March 06 2024 11:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
This is a rough post but I am going to put my vote on JAT before I read Trfel. My problem isn't with how he responded to the vivax mayor stuff, in fact he does a better job than some people did at articulating his concerns, my problem comes with his "POE scum list" and how easily that rolled into a Trfel vote for self preservation.

+ Show Spoiler +
I used to love post by post analysis reads but now I hate them, however given the situation this is how I’m rolling with JAT. Two piles, love or hate. Let’s read.

Good
On March 05 2024 08:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:59 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Lets be real here for a second. Vivax is also not confirmed town.


Wrong.

CC me or go away

Nobody will CC you on day1 if you have fakeclaimed (if we even have a Jailkeeper in that case). Not unless it looks like you are actually being elected and even then I am unsure if that would be the correct play.

This is probably the only decent counter argument to the Vivax mayor thing, even if I disagree with it, he’s at least thinking and not just going REEE bc he hate Vivax’s claim
On March 06 2024 05:56 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:12 sandroba wrote:
JAT: catches up to the thread but basically only ever comments on Koshi related stuff. A lot of his commentary is meaningless and his questions are not sharp. He apparently wants Koshi for mayor, but this is not a real position since koshi himself wants vivax and it doesn't seem like jat really wants it or thinks it's a realistic thing that will happen. It just fills up space and buddies up to koshi.

On March 05 2024 20:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Apparently people are dead set on making Vivax mayor. They cannot all be mafia even though I would bet a lot of money that mafia is on board.
The logic apparently being Vivax wouldn't make such a bad play as mafia. The disconnect here is that he did the bad play regardless of his alignment but for some reason only town can be bad in people's minds. I disagree with that but I really don't know what to do about it except for complaining and offering a better alternative which is koshi right now. What am I supposed to do in your opinion, rayn?


The above post is complacent and disinterested. The reasoning for Vivax possibly being mafia is very shallow analysis and very lazily written, not trying to convince anyone.
JAT is solely focused on this mayor thing, he is not very involved and he is making no effort to actually find anyone that is suspicious. He is sticking to easy topics and being lazy in his comments. Even the mayor thing he doesn't care enough about to make any real contributions. He cares about nothing, yet he is still posting here pretending to engage.
JAT is mafia.

Is that still all you have on me, sandro? I think I explained all I have done here more than sufficiently. Unlike you, I think the mayor vote is quite important. I post the same thing to you as I did to Rayn - what am I supposed to do about it at this point? The post you quote is not disinterested or complacent. It is rather resignating/annoyed. Of course I do not have very good reasoning for Vivax being mafia - I never even called him mafia in the first place. I just don't agree that the claim makes him confirmed town or even more likely town than Koshi.

I think that your characterization does not fit my play at all.

I think this is a reasonable response to sandroba, I don’t think he’s right with his reasoning but I can see where he’s coming from.

bad
On March 05 2024 07:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:27 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:24 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:20 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:17 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
[quote]

Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.

Who even tracks how much they are in lylo situations. 11/4 really? Is this supposed to convince anybody?
In that case:
In the last 5 games I have been nkilled 3 times on N1, 1 time on N2 and I was once mafia. Pretty sure my reads were okish during those 4 towngames and on top I was lock town always.

So unless you guys are going to attempt to say I am potential mafia. I am a good pick.


But I think I like vivax for town mayor. Let mafia waste their RB on him.
We might get the RB and then have a fully protected blue role. Pretty awesome.

I am not ever going to vote this shitshow mason trash marv/rayn dumbfuck thing.
Not ever.

I wonder what mafia thinks of a mayor that is jailkeeper tbh. Somewhat frightening for sure.

If they have a RB they would be quite happy about it I assume.

They are for sure not unhappy.
But it HAPPENED.
So what is the smartest move now?

Make the shitshow rayn mayor?
Or an actual blue role.

Do you want our bluerole shot on N?

Tbh I'd rather see Vivax die in the night than being mayor. At least if I am convinced of a good candidate.

out of spite? Vivax is a very capable town player.

Not out of spite. But he will not be calm/collected/respected enough to be a helpful presence I fear. Even if we believe the claim.

Bad for many reasons
On March 05 2024 07:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:47 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

The arrogance of the mason buddies knows no limit. Better not question them and just obey.

Their disdain for the common man is indeed outrageous. How dare they treat us this way.

Weird to even sarcastically agree with this after you already said you liked their town circle

On March 06 2024 02:36 justanothertownie wrote:
Would have to PoE at this point. Probably someone in this pool:

Trfel
Jealous
MZ
JS
Hapa
TTS
VE
Slam

Would have to narrow it down somehow.

Not meant as an OMGUS here but this is a super easy post for scum to make since he pretty much called out the lukers and slam. Sandroba actually calls this oout
On March 06 2024 07:11 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Vote: JAT

Talk to me about someone that isn't palmar or vivax.

Like what? Trfel is in my POE. Not the worst lynch if it comes to it but I really see no reason to abandon this Palmar lynch right now.

Terrible, absolutely no progression of how you actually processed your eliminations to come up with Trfel as your read.


Just vote trfel, you are wayyyyyy behind

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 06 2024 02:52 GMT
#2845
On March 06 2024 11:08 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Especially when she is joining my wagon


I don´t really saw you making a wagon. It´s more like somebody kinda says that that person looks scummy and just tried to push a wagon on it or a lynch or whatever. Does´t really seem like you searching for actual mafia here just for a reasonable town lynch where you can say; before I started the wagon there where other people thinking the same. I was not alone.. blablabla.... Just already disapointed of you in this game. You big filter doesn´t make you direkty activ Town...

This is a scumslip


word nr.4 today. Thank you love to improve my english

Maybe just tired and annoyed about stupid people here. Either wagons are not a good D1 lynch

Like is this for real? Annoyed at stupid people when she does not have a better lynch and isn't even saying she is confident the wagons are town?

given the context that dmb doesn't think both wagons are townie and she finds d1 lynches to be always bad, do you think it is reasonable she is saying this?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 02:52 GMT
#2846
On March 06 2024 11:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:49 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:44 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:43 DarthPunk wrote:
Why does DMB not post reads.

The last time she was up for lynch as town she spewed town hard.

Anger, different more


...

Arrogant, playerbase

She and vivax hate hubris.


ahh thats why we both don´t like Palmar


I like him, but it isn‘t mutual.
Different backgrounds and all, he hasn‘t nearly dealt with the amount of crazy we have.


So no crazy catwomen in his life?


Watch out what you say about those on the internet. They‘re everywhere, always watching.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 06 2024 02:52 GMT
#2847
I wanna give trfel time to play
##unvote
##vote jat
No gg, No skill.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 02:52 GMT
#2848
On March 06 2024 11:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
This is a rough post but I am going to put my vote on JAT before I read Trfel. My problem isn't with how he responded to the vivax mayor stuff, in fact he does a better job than some people did at articulating his concerns, my problem comes with his "POE scum list" and how easily that rolled into a Trfel vote for self preservation.

+ Show Spoiler +
I used to love post by post analysis reads but now I hate them, however given the situation this is how I’m rolling with JAT. Two piles, love or hate. Let’s read.

Good
On March 05 2024 08:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:59 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Lets be real here for a second. Vivax is also not confirmed town.


Wrong.

CC me or go away

Nobody will CC you on day1 if you have fakeclaimed (if we even have a Jailkeeper in that case). Not unless it looks like you are actually being elected and even then I am unsure if that would be the correct play.

This is probably the only decent counter argument to the Vivax mayor thing, even if I disagree with it, he’s at least thinking and not just going REEE bc he hate Vivax’s claim
On March 06 2024 05:56 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:12 sandroba wrote:
JAT: catches up to the thread but basically only ever comments on Koshi related stuff. A lot of his commentary is meaningless and his questions are not sharp. He apparently wants Koshi for mayor, but this is not a real position since koshi himself wants vivax and it doesn't seem like jat really wants it or thinks it's a realistic thing that will happen. It just fills up space and buddies up to koshi.

On March 05 2024 20:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Apparently people are dead set on making Vivax mayor. They cannot all be mafia even though I would bet a lot of money that mafia is on board.
The logic apparently being Vivax wouldn't make such a bad play as mafia. The disconnect here is that he did the bad play regardless of his alignment but for some reason only town can be bad in people's minds. I disagree with that but I really don't know what to do about it except for complaining and offering a better alternative which is koshi right now. What am I supposed to do in your opinion, rayn?


The above post is complacent and disinterested. The reasoning for Vivax possibly being mafia is very shallow analysis and very lazily written, not trying to convince anyone.
JAT is solely focused on this mayor thing, he is not very involved and he is making no effort to actually find anyone that is suspicious. He is sticking to easy topics and being lazy in his comments. Even the mayor thing he doesn't care enough about to make any real contributions. He cares about nothing, yet he is still posting here pretending to engage.
JAT is mafia.

Is that still all you have on me, sandro? I think I explained all I have done here more than sufficiently. Unlike you, I think the mayor vote is quite important. I post the same thing to you as I did to Rayn - what am I supposed to do about it at this point? The post you quote is not disinterested or complacent. It is rather resignating/annoyed. Of course I do not have very good reasoning for Vivax being mafia - I never even called him mafia in the first place. I just don't agree that the claim makes him confirmed town or even more likely town than Koshi.

I think that your characterization does not fit my play at all.

I think this is a reasonable response to sandroba, I don’t think he’s right with his reasoning but I can see where he’s coming from.

bad
On March 05 2024 07:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:27 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:24 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:20 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:17 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
[quote]

Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.

Who even tracks how much they are in lylo situations. 11/4 really? Is this supposed to convince anybody?
In that case:
In the last 5 games I have been nkilled 3 times on N1, 1 time on N2 and I was once mafia. Pretty sure my reads were okish during those 4 towngames and on top I was lock town always.

So unless you guys are going to attempt to say I am potential mafia. I am a good pick.


But I think I like vivax for town mayor. Let mafia waste their RB on him.
We might get the RB and then have a fully protected blue role. Pretty awesome.

I am not ever going to vote this shitshow mason trash marv/rayn dumbfuck thing.
Not ever.

I wonder what mafia thinks of a mayor that is jailkeeper tbh. Somewhat frightening for sure.

If they have a RB they would be quite happy about it I assume.

They are for sure not unhappy.
But it HAPPENED.
So what is the smartest move now?

Make the shitshow rayn mayor?
Or an actual blue role.

Do you want our bluerole shot on N?

Tbh I'd rather see Vivax die in the night than being mayor. At least if I am convinced of a good candidate.

out of spite? Vivax is a very capable town player.

Not out of spite. But he will not be calm/collected/respected enough to be a helpful presence I fear. Even if we believe the claim.

Bad for many reasons
On March 05 2024 07:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:47 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

The arrogance of the mason buddies knows no limit. Better not question them and just obey.

Their disdain for the common man is indeed outrageous. How dare they treat us this way.

Weird to even sarcastically agree with this after you already said you liked their town circle

On March 06 2024 02:36 justanothertownie wrote:
Would have to PoE at this point. Probably someone in this pool:

Trfel
Jealous
MZ
JS
Hapa
TTS
VE
Slam

Would have to narrow it down somehow.

Not meant as an OMGUS here but this is a super easy post for scum to make since he pretty much called out the lukers and slam. Sandroba actually calls this oout
On March 06 2024 07:11 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Vote: JAT

Talk to me about someone that isn't palmar or vivax.

Like what? Trfel is in my POE. Not the worst lynch if it comes to it but I really see no reason to abandon this Palmar lynch right now.

Terrible, absolutely no progression of how you actually processed your eliminations to come up with Trfel as your read.

EXCUSE ME
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 02:52 GMT
#2849
On March 06 2024 11:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
I wanna give trfel time to play
##unvote
##vote jat


wtf?!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 02:52 GMT
#2850
On March 06 2024 11:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
I wanna give trfel time to play
##unvote
##vote jat

EXCUSE ME
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 06 2024 02:52 GMT
#2851
On March 06 2024 11:52 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:08 sandroba wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Especially when she is joining my wagon


I don´t really saw you making a wagon. It´s more like somebody kinda says that that person looks scummy and just tried to push a wagon on it or a lynch or whatever. Does´t really seem like you searching for actual mafia here just for a reasonable town lynch where you can say; before I started the wagon there where other people thinking the same. I was not alone.. blablabla.... Just already disapointed of you in this game. You big filter doesn´t make you direkty activ Town...

This is a scumslip


word nr.4 today. Thank you love to improve my english

Maybe just tired and annoyed about stupid people here. Either wagons are not a good D1 lynch

Like is this for real? Annoyed at stupid people when she does not have a better lynch and isn't even saying she is confident the wagons are town?

given the context that dmb doesn't think both wagons are townie and she finds d1 lynches to be always bad, do you think it is reasonable she is saying this?

Don’t think we have enough ppl for dmb
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 06 2024 02:53 GMT
#2852
On March 06 2024 11:52 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
I wanna give trfel time to play
##unvote
##vote jat

EXCUSE ME

You are excused
No gg, No skill.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 06 2024 02:53 GMT
#2853
On March 06 2024 11:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
This is a rough post but I am going to put my vote on JAT before I read Trfel. My problem isn't with how he responded to the vivax mayor stuff, in fact he does a better job than some people did at articulating his concerns, my problem comes with his "POE scum list" and how easily that rolled into a Trfel vote for self preservation.

+ Show Spoiler +
I used to love post by post analysis reads but now I hate them, however given the situation this is how I’m rolling with JAT. Two piles, love or hate. Let’s read.

Good
On March 05 2024 08:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:59 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Lets be real here for a second. Vivax is also not confirmed town.


Wrong.

CC me or go away

Nobody will CC you on day1 if you have fakeclaimed (if we even have a Jailkeeper in that case). Not unless it looks like you are actually being elected and even then I am unsure if that would be the correct play.

This is probably the only decent counter argument to the Vivax mayor thing, even if I disagree with it, he’s at least thinking and not just going REEE bc he hate Vivax’s claim
On March 06 2024 05:56 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:12 sandroba wrote:
JAT: catches up to the thread but basically only ever comments on Koshi related stuff. A lot of his commentary is meaningless and his questions are not sharp. He apparently wants Koshi for mayor, but this is not a real position since koshi himself wants vivax and it doesn't seem like jat really wants it or thinks it's a realistic thing that will happen. It just fills up space and buddies up to koshi.

On March 05 2024 20:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Apparently people are dead set on making Vivax mayor. They cannot all be mafia even though I would bet a lot of money that mafia is on board.
The logic apparently being Vivax wouldn't make such a bad play as mafia. The disconnect here is that he did the bad play regardless of his alignment but for some reason only town can be bad in people's minds. I disagree with that but I really don't know what to do about it except for complaining and offering a better alternative which is koshi right now. What am I supposed to do in your opinion, rayn?


The above post is complacent and disinterested. The reasoning for Vivax possibly being mafia is very shallow analysis and very lazily written, not trying to convince anyone.
JAT is solely focused on this mayor thing, he is not very involved and he is making no effort to actually find anyone that is suspicious. He is sticking to easy topics and being lazy in his comments. Even the mayor thing he doesn't care enough about to make any real contributions. He cares about nothing, yet he is still posting here pretending to engage.
JAT is mafia.

Is that still all you have on me, sandro? I think I explained all I have done here more than sufficiently. Unlike you, I think the mayor vote is quite important. I post the same thing to you as I did to Rayn - what am I supposed to do about it at this point? The post you quote is not disinterested or complacent. It is rather resignating/annoyed. Of course I do not have very good reasoning for Vivax being mafia - I never even called him mafia in the first place. I just don't agree that the claim makes him confirmed town or even more likely town than Koshi.

I think that your characterization does not fit my play at all.

I think this is a reasonable response to sandroba, I don’t think he’s right with his reasoning but I can see where he’s coming from.

bad
On March 05 2024 07:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:27 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:24 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:20 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:17 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
[quote]

Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.

Who even tracks how much they are in lylo situations. 11/4 really? Is this supposed to convince anybody?
In that case:
In the last 5 games I have been nkilled 3 times on N1, 1 time on N2 and I was once mafia. Pretty sure my reads were okish during those 4 towngames and on top I was lock town always.

So unless you guys are going to attempt to say I am potential mafia. I am a good pick.


But I think I like vivax for town mayor. Let mafia waste their RB on him.
We might get the RB and then have a fully protected blue role. Pretty awesome.

I am not ever going to vote this shitshow mason trash marv/rayn dumbfuck thing.
Not ever.

I wonder what mafia thinks of a mayor that is jailkeeper tbh. Somewhat frightening for sure.

If they have a RB they would be quite happy about it I assume.

They are for sure not unhappy.
But it HAPPENED.
So what is the smartest move now?

Make the shitshow rayn mayor?
Or an actual blue role.

Do you want our bluerole shot on N?

Tbh I'd rather see Vivax die in the night than being mayor. At least if I am convinced of a good candidate.

out of spite? Vivax is a very capable town player.

Not out of spite. But he will not be calm/collected/respected enough to be a helpful presence I fear. Even if we believe the claim.

Bad for many reasons
On March 05 2024 07:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:47 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

The arrogance of the mason buddies knows no limit. Better not question them and just obey.

Their disdain for the common man is indeed outrageous. How dare they treat us this way.

Weird to even sarcastically agree with this after you already said you liked their town circle

On March 06 2024 02:36 justanothertownie wrote:
Would have to PoE at this point. Probably someone in this pool:

Trfel
Jealous
MZ
JS
Hapa
TTS
VE
Slam

Would have to narrow it down somehow.

Not meant as an OMGUS here but this is a super easy post for scum to make since he pretty much called out the lukers and slam. Sandroba actually calls this oout
On March 06 2024 07:11 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Vote: JAT

Talk to me about someone that isn't palmar or vivax.

Like what? Trfel is in my POE. Not the worst lynch if it comes to it but I really see no reason to abandon this Palmar lynch right now.

Terrible, absolutely no progression of how you actually processed your eliminations to come up with Trfel as your read.


Just vote trfel, you are wayyyyyy behind


don´t listen to him. He is also scum
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 02:53 GMT
#2854
That is a fucking terrible vote oats.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 02:54 GMT
#2855
i dont understand this at all oats how do you not see what i see.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 06 2024 02:54 GMT
#2856
Huh with two moving to Jat... I'll consolodate with my more town reads on triffle also triffle not having any town reads.

unvote

vote trefl
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 02:54 GMT
#2857
On March 06 2024 11:53 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:52 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
This is a rough post but I am going to put my vote on JAT before I read Trfel. My problem isn't with how he responded to the vivax mayor stuff, in fact he does a better job than some people did at articulating his concerns, my problem comes with his "POE scum list" and how easily that rolled into a Trfel vote for self preservation.

+ Show Spoiler +
I used to love post by post analysis reads but now I hate them, however given the situation this is how I’m rolling with JAT. Two piles, love or hate. Let’s read.

Good
On March 05 2024 08:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:59 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Lets be real here for a second. Vivax is also not confirmed town.


Wrong.

CC me or go away

Nobody will CC you on day1 if you have fakeclaimed (if we even have a Jailkeeper in that case). Not unless it looks like you are actually being elected and even then I am unsure if that would be the correct play.

This is probably the only decent counter argument to the Vivax mayor thing, even if I disagree with it, he’s at least thinking and not just going REEE bc he hate Vivax’s claim
On March 06 2024 05:56 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:12 sandroba wrote:
JAT: catches up to the thread but basically only ever comments on Koshi related stuff. A lot of his commentary is meaningless and his questions are not sharp. He apparently wants Koshi for mayor, but this is not a real position since koshi himself wants vivax and it doesn't seem like jat really wants it or thinks it's a realistic thing that will happen. It just fills up space and buddies up to koshi.

On March 05 2024 20:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Apparently people are dead set on making Vivax mayor. They cannot all be mafia even though I would bet a lot of money that mafia is on board.
The logic apparently being Vivax wouldn't make such a bad play as mafia. The disconnect here is that he did the bad play regardless of his alignment but for some reason only town can be bad in people's minds. I disagree with that but I really don't know what to do about it except for complaining and offering a better alternative which is koshi right now. What am I supposed to do in your opinion, rayn?


The above post is complacent and disinterested. The reasoning for Vivax possibly being mafia is very shallow analysis and very lazily written, not trying to convince anyone.
JAT is solely focused on this mayor thing, he is not very involved and he is making no effort to actually find anyone that is suspicious. He is sticking to easy topics and being lazy in his comments. Even the mayor thing he doesn't care enough about to make any real contributions. He cares about nothing, yet he is still posting here pretending to engage.
JAT is mafia.

Is that still all you have on me, sandro? I think I explained all I have done here more than sufficiently. Unlike you, I think the mayor vote is quite important. I post the same thing to you as I did to Rayn - what am I supposed to do about it at this point? The post you quote is not disinterested or complacent. It is rather resignating/annoyed. Of course I do not have very good reasoning for Vivax being mafia - I never even called him mafia in the first place. I just don't agree that the claim makes him confirmed town or even more likely town than Koshi.

I think that your characterization does not fit my play at all.

I think this is a reasonable response to sandroba, I don’t think he’s right with his reasoning but I can see where he’s coming from.

bad
On March 05 2024 07:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:27 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:24 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:20 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:17 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
[quote]

Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.

Who even tracks how much they are in lylo situations. 11/4 really? Is this supposed to convince anybody?
In that case:
In the last 5 games I have been nkilled 3 times on N1, 1 time on N2 and I was once mafia. Pretty sure my reads were okish during those 4 towngames and on top I was lock town always.

So unless you guys are going to attempt to say I am potential mafia. I am a good pick.


But I think I like vivax for town mayor. Let mafia waste their RB on him.
We might get the RB and then have a fully protected blue role. Pretty awesome.

I am not ever going to vote this shitshow mason trash marv/rayn dumbfuck thing.
Not ever.

I wonder what mafia thinks of a mayor that is jailkeeper tbh. Somewhat frightening for sure.

If they have a RB they would be quite happy about it I assume.

They are for sure not unhappy.
But it HAPPENED.
So what is the smartest move now?

Make the shitshow rayn mayor?
Or an actual blue role.

Do you want our bluerole shot on N?

Tbh I'd rather see Vivax die in the night than being mayor. At least if I am convinced of a good candidate.

out of spite? Vivax is a very capable town player.

Not out of spite. But he will not be calm/collected/respected enough to be a helpful presence I fear. Even if we believe the claim.

Bad for many reasons
On March 05 2024 07:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:47 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

The arrogance of the mason buddies knows no limit. Better not question them and just obey.

Their disdain for the common man is indeed outrageous. How dare they treat us this way.

Weird to even sarcastically agree with this after you already said you liked their town circle

On March 06 2024 02:36 justanothertownie wrote:
Would have to PoE at this point. Probably someone in this pool:

Trfel
Jealous
MZ
JS
Hapa
TTS
VE
Slam

Would have to narrow it down somehow.

Not meant as an OMGUS here but this is a super easy post for scum to make since he pretty much called out the lukers and slam. Sandroba actually calls this oout
On March 06 2024 07:11 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Vote: JAT

Talk to me about someone that isn't palmar or vivax.

Like what? Trfel is in my POE. Not the worst lynch if it comes to it but I really see no reason to abandon this Palmar lynch right now.

Terrible, absolutely no progression of how you actually processed your eliminations to come up with Trfel as your read.


Just vote trfel, you are wayyyyyy behind


don´t listen to him. He is also scum


LMAO
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 02:54 GMT
#2858
MZ with the rambo save of Trfel
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 06 2024 02:54 GMT
#2859
On March 06 2024 11:53 DarthPunk wrote:
That is a fucking terrible vote oats.


Not just the votes from oats a terrible....
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 06 2024 02:55 GMT
#2860
On March 06 2024 11:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
I wanna give trfel time to play
##unvote
##vote jat


wtf?!

All this eod stuff has been nai and his earlier vote post was just too much for me to see it as scummy
Still time to go back to jat
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
Nina 127
SpeCial 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15411
Rain 2122
Dewaltoss 50
Bale 36
NaDa 31
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
Counter-Strike
taco 631
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1596
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1353
WinterStarcraft620
Other Games
summit1g8971
Doublelift3077
JimRising 639
PiGStarcraft362
ArmadaUGS231
C9.Mang0203
Maynarde144
ViBE108
ZombieGrub18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick927
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 124
• practicex 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki199
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo809
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 58m
OSC
9h 58m
Stellar Fest
9h 58m
OSC
20h 58m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.