• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:19
CEST 07:19
KST 14:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9792 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 141

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 555 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 06 2024 02:36 GMT
#2801
Oh you aren't even on trfl you're just pushing your wagon nevermind lol
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 06 2024 02:37 GMT
#2802
On March 06 2024 11:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:32 Trfel wrote:
Why is die_meatbaby mafia? I really didn't think she was suspicious at all, she seemed far more reasonable than last game. Would be very hesitant to suspect her.

May actually be worth taking another look at Vivax because he should know this.


I called dp mafia... I was to lazy to quote and stuff and two sentences wasn´t enough for oats and Dp. I am not happy with both wagons (both pushed by dp) and I still voted one of the two wagons But I shouldn´t because not wasting my vote makes me scummy.

and i my called people stupid that makes me more scummy
Would like to hear from other people's perspectives but this really really REALLY does not sound like mafia.

Look at Vivax/iamperfection, that's the best I have.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 02:37 GMT
#2803
On March 06 2024 11:37 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:32 Trfel wrote:
Why is die_meatbaby mafia? I really didn't think she was suspicious at all, she seemed far more reasonable than last game. Would be very hesitant to suspect her.

May actually be worth taking another look at Vivax because he should know this.


I called dp mafia... I was to lazy to quote and stuff and two sentences wasn´t enough for oats and Dp. I am not happy with both wagons (both pushed by dp) and I still voted one of the two wagons But I shouldn´t because not wasting my vote makes me scummy.

and i my called people stupid that makes me more scummy
Would like to hear from other people's perspectives but this really really REALLY does not sound like mafia.

Look at Vivax/iamperfection, that's the best I have.

ok nevermind everyone stay put lol
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 02:38 GMT
#2804
On March 06 2024 11:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:33 Trfel wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:32 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:25 Trfel wrote:
Yeah sorry, been dealing with some mental health issues, combined with being horrendous on day 1, has made it hard to find mafia or be very effective.

I think raynpelikoneet's play was very solid early on, he feels much more genuine than last game. It feels like he really cares about what he's doing. So I think he is town, same with marvellosity and sandroba by association. I would be very hesitant about suspecting these three. Kinda think DarthPunk is town as well, but I could be wrong.

I don't have any great scumreads unfortunately, or I would have shared them. I still don't like the way iamperfection was playing but I have vague memories of that just being his playstyle so I could be wrong.

Not sure what Vivax is doing with his "reasons" I to suspect me. There are reasons I could be mafia, he managed to not find them but is very passionate about it anyway. I don't know if that means anything though.


Sorry about the issues.

But it is, objectively, a kinda scummy post.
I'm getting lynched, that's fine. I just am trying to share what I can first. Unfortunately that isn't much, but I figure it's better than nothing

Also Meapak_Ziphh is likely town, lynch with hesitance.



I don’t think this is mafia


Shennannies?


It’s me. Of course 😂
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 02:38 GMT
#2805
On March 06 2024 11:37 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:32 Trfel wrote:
Why is die_meatbaby mafia? I really didn't think she was suspicious at all, she seemed far more reasonable than last game. Would be very hesitant to suspect her.

May actually be worth taking another look at Vivax because he should know this.


I called dp mafia... I was to lazy to quote and stuff and two sentences wasn´t enough for oats and Dp. I am not happy with both wagons (both pushed by dp) and I still voted one of the two wagons But I shouldn´t because not wasting my vote makes me scummy.

and i my called people stupid that makes me more scummy
Would like to hear from other people's perspectives but this really really REALLY does not sound like mafia.

Look at Vivax/iamperfection, that's the best I have.


Look at us
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 02:38 GMT
#2806
On March 06 2024 11:37 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:32 Trfel wrote:
Why is die_meatbaby mafia? I really didn't think she was suspicious at all, she seemed far more reasonable than last game. Would be very hesitant to suspect her.

May actually be worth taking another look at Vivax because he should know this.


I called dp mafia... I was to lazy to quote and stuff and two sentences wasn´t enough for oats and Dp. I am not happy with both wagons (both pushed by dp) and I still voted one of the two wagons But I shouldn´t because not wasting my vote makes me scummy.

and i my called people stupid that makes me more scummy
Would like to hear from other people's perspectives but this really really REALLY does not sound like mafia.

Look at Vivax/iamperfection, that's the best I have.


Oof nevermind
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:38 GMT
#2807
On March 06 2024 11:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:33 Trfel wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:32 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:25 Trfel wrote:
Yeah sorry, been dealing with some mental health issues, combined with being horrendous on day 1, has made it hard to find mafia or be very effective.

I think raynpelikoneet's play was very solid early on, he feels much more genuine than last game. It feels like he really cares about what he's doing. So I think he is town, same with marvellosity and sandroba by association. I would be very hesitant about suspecting these three. Kinda think DarthPunk is town as well, but I could be wrong.

I don't have any great scumreads unfortunately, or I would have shared them. I still don't like the way iamperfection was playing but I have vague memories of that just being his playstyle so I could be wrong.

Not sure what Vivax is doing with his "reasons" to suspect me. There are reasons I could be mafia, he managed to not find them but is very passionate about it anyway. I don't know if that means anything though.


Sorry about the issues.

But it is, objectively, a kinda scummy post.
I'm getting lynched, that's fine. I just am trying to share what I can first. Unfortunately that isn't much, but I figure it's better than nothing

Also Meapak_Ziphh is likely town, lynch with hesitance.



I don’t think this is mafia


Shennannies?

On to whom? I stand ready.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 06 2024 02:38 GMT
#2808
On March 06 2024 11:37 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:32 Trfel wrote:
Why is die_meatbaby mafia? I really didn't think she was suspicious at all, she seemed far more reasonable than last game. Would be very hesitant to suspect her.

May actually be worth taking another look at Vivax because he should know this.


I called dp mafia... I was to lazy to quote and stuff and two sentences wasn´t enough for oats and Dp. I am not happy with both wagons (both pushed by dp) and I still voted one of the two wagons But I shouldn´t because not wasting my vote makes me scummy.

and i my called people stupid that makes me more scummy
Would like to hear from other people's perspectives but this really really REALLY does not sound like mafia.

Look at Vivax/iamperfection, that's the best I have.

Literally sounds exactly like mafia
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 06 2024 02:39 GMT
#2809
On March 06 2024 11:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh you aren't even on trfl you're just pushing your wagon nevermind lol

Join me VE
No gg, No skill.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 06 2024 02:39 GMT
#2810
On March 06 2024 11:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:32 Trfel wrote:
Why is die_meatbaby mafia? I really didn't think she was suspicious at all, she seemed far more reasonable than last game. Would be very hesitant to suspect her.

May actually be worth taking another look at Vivax because he should know this.


Why would mafia trfel be undermining a counter wagon here?


This is good point, but the trifle turning around and saying vivax is scummy seems out of pocket. But almost too out of pocket to be a mafia play surely they would know that vivax practically can't be mafia.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 02:39 GMT
#2811
everyone on trfel trickle in
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:39 GMT
#2812
On March 06 2024 11:38 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:37 Trfel wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:32 Trfel wrote:
Why is die_meatbaby mafia? I really didn't think she was suspicious at all, she seemed far more reasonable than last game. Would be very hesitant to suspect her.

May actually be worth taking another look at Vivax because he should know this.


I called dp mafia... I was to lazy to quote and stuff and two sentences wasn´t enough for oats and Dp. I am not happy with both wagons (both pushed by dp) and I still voted one of the two wagons But I shouldn´t because not wasting my vote makes me scummy.

and i my called people stupid that makes me more scummy
Would like to hear from other people's perspectives but this really really REALLY does not sound like mafia.

Look at Vivax/iamperfection, that's the best I have.


Oof nevermind

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 06 2024 02:40 GMT
#2813
On March 06 2024 11:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:37 Trfel wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:32 Trfel wrote:
Why is die_meatbaby mafia? I really didn't think she was suspicious at all, she seemed far more reasonable than last game. Would be very hesitant to suspect her.

May actually be worth taking another look at Vivax because he should know this.


I called dp mafia... I was to lazy to quote and stuff and two sentences wasn´t enough for oats and Dp. I am not happy with both wagons (both pushed by dp) and I still voted one of the two wagons But I shouldn´t because not wasting my vote makes me scummy.

and i my called people stupid that makes me more scummy
Would like to hear from other people's perspectives but this really really REALLY does not sound like mafia.

Look at Vivax/iamperfection, that's the best I have.

Literally sounds exactly like mafia


Are you new here? Should I show you around?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
March 06 2024 02:40 GMT
#2814
On March 06 2024 11:37 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:32 Trfel wrote:
Why is die_meatbaby mafia? I really didn't think she was suspicious at all, she seemed far more reasonable than last game. Would be very hesitant to suspect her.

May actually be worth taking another look at Vivax because he should know this.


I called dp mafia... I was to lazy to quote and stuff and two sentences wasn´t enough for oats and Dp. I am not happy with both wagons (both pushed by dp) and I still voted one of the two wagons But I shouldn´t because not wasting my vote makes me scummy.

and i my called people stupid that makes me more scummy
Would like to hear from other people's perspectives but this really really REALLY does not sound like mafia.

Look at Vivax/iamperfection, that's the best I have.

With Vivax claiming JK on D1 with no counter-claim, what percentage chance is there that scum!Vivax actually does that and gets away with it? If I understood the premise correctly, I expect it to be about 0%. Am I missing something?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:40 GMT
#2815
Byproduct: dmb not lynched, so I win either way, hehehhehehehehheeee!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 06 2024 02:41 GMT
#2816
On March 06 2024 11:39 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:32 Trfel wrote:
Why is die_meatbaby mafia? I really didn't think she was suspicious at all, she seemed far more reasonable than last game. Would be very hesitant to suspect her.

May actually be worth taking another look at Vivax because he should know this.


Why would mafia trfel be undermining a counter wagon here?


This is good point, but the trifle turning around and saying vivax is scummy seems out of pocket. But almost too out of pocket to be a mafia play surely they would know that vivax practically can't be mafia.


This said desperation is the daughter of invevitability or something.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 02:41 GMT
#2817
On March 06 2024 11:40 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:37 Trfel wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:32 Trfel wrote:
Why is die_meatbaby mafia? I really didn't think she was suspicious at all, she seemed far more reasonable than last game. Would be very hesitant to suspect her.

May actually be worth taking another look at Vivax because he should know this.


I called dp mafia... I was to lazy to quote and stuff and two sentences wasn´t enough for oats and Dp. I am not happy with both wagons (both pushed by dp) and I still voted one of the two wagons But I shouldn´t because not wasting my vote makes me scummy.

and i my called people stupid that makes me more scummy
Would like to hear from other people's perspectives but this really really REALLY does not sound like mafia.

Look at Vivax/iamperfection, that's the best I have.

With Vivax claiming JK on D1 with no counter-claim, what percentage chance is there that scum!Vivax actually does that and gets away with it? If I understood the premise correctly, I expect it to be about 0%. Am I missing something?


Bro if this gets brought up again at EoD I‘m gouging my eyes out (not really)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:43 GMT
#2818
On March 06 2024 11:41 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:40 Jealous wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:37 Trfel wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:32 Trfel wrote:
Why is die_meatbaby mafia? I really didn't think she was suspicious at all, she seemed far more reasonable than last game. Would be very hesitant to suspect her.

May actually be worth taking another look at Vivax because he should know this.


I called dp mafia... I was to lazy to quote and stuff and two sentences wasn´t enough for oats and Dp. I am not happy with both wagons (both pushed by dp) and I still voted one of the two wagons But I shouldn´t because not wasting my vote makes me scummy.

and i my called people stupid that makes me more scummy
Would like to hear from other people's perspectives but this really really REALLY does not sound like mafia.

Look at Vivax/iamperfection, that's the best I have.

With Vivax claiming JK on D1 with no counter-claim, what percentage chance is there that scum!Vivax actually does that and gets away with it? If I understood the premise correctly, I expect it to be about 0%. Am I missing something?


Bro if this gets brought up again at EoD I‘m gouging my eyes out (not really)

Hijole, harm thyself not, my leige
🙇‍♂️
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 02:43 GMT
#2819
Why does DMB not post reads.

The last time she was up for lynch as town she spewed town hard.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 06 2024 02:43 GMT
#2820
On March 06 2024 11:41 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:40 Jealous wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:37 Trfel wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:32 Trfel wrote:
Why is die_meatbaby mafia? I really didn't think she was suspicious at all, she seemed far more reasonable than last game. Would be very hesitant to suspect her.

May actually be worth taking another look at Vivax because he should know this.


I called dp mafia... I was to lazy to quote and stuff and two sentences wasn´t enough for oats and Dp. I am not happy with both wagons (both pushed by dp) and I still voted one of the two wagons But I shouldn´t because not wasting my vote makes me scummy.

and i my called people stupid that makes me more scummy
Would like to hear from other people's perspectives but this really really REALLY does not sound like mafia.

Look at Vivax/iamperfection, that's the best I have.

With Vivax claiming JK on D1 with no counter-claim, what percentage chance is there that scum!Vivax actually does that and gets away with it? If I understood the premise correctly, I expect it to be about 0%. Am I missing something?


Bro if this gets brought up again at EoD I‘m gouging my eyes out (not really)



Bro.... I just had a thought, like that vivax dude? Totally Mafia dawg, made the big brain uncc'd jailer claim day 1
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2076
Snow 153
Bale 26
910 14
Noble 14
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm180
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1118
Mew2King28
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1234
WinterStarcraft643
Other Games
summit1g7837
JimRising 625
PiGStarcraft317
C9.Mang0176
ArmadaUGS144
Maynarde140
Sick118
RuFF_SC295
Livibee66
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick613
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 35
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2195
League of Legends
• Lourlo1380
• Rush1018
• Stunt389
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 41m
OSC
7h 41m
Stellar Fest
7h 41m
OSC
18h 41m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.