• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:39
CEST 11:39
KST 18:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)33Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10032 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 140

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 555 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-03-06 02:33:02
March 06 2024 02:32 GMT
#2781
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (13): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam, JacobStrangelove, Meapak_Ziphh, marvellosity, Palmar, Jealous, Trfel, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (3): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet, VisceraEyes
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (3): CopCake, Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 13 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Trfel (8): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous
Justanothertownie (5): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, Trfel, Rels
die_meatbaby (3): Oatsmaster, Oatsmaster, sandroba, DarthPunk
Palmar (1) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam, sandroba, DarthPunk, Rels Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Trfel
JacobStrangelove (1): CopCake, DarthPunk
CopCake (1): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk, Meapak_Ziphh
ToTheStars (0): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove, Vivax
Hapahauli (0): Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
DarthPunk (0) : raynpelikoneet
iamperfection (0): DarthPunk
Koshi (0) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam
Oatsmaster (0) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk


Not Voting(2): Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 8 votes, Trfel is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in


Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 02:32 GMT
#2782
On March 06 2024 11:25 Trfel wrote:
Yeah sorry, been dealing with some mental health issues, combined with being horrendous on day 1, has made it hard to find mafia or be very effective.

I think raynpelikoneet's play was very solid early on, he feels much more genuine than last game. It feels like he really cares about what he's doing. So I think he is town, same with marvellosity and sandroba by association. I would be very hesitant about suspecting these three. Kinda think DarthPunk is town as well, but I could be wrong.

I don't have any great scumreads unfortunately, or I would have shared them. I still don't like the way iamperfection was playing but I have vague memories of that just being his playstyle so I could be wrong.

Not sure what Vivax is doing with his "reasons" to suspect me. There are reasons I could be mafia, he managed to not find them but is very passionate about it anyway. I don't know if that means anything though.


Sorry about the issues.

But it is, objectively, a kinda scummy post.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 06 2024 02:32 GMT
#2783
On March 06 2024 11:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:26 Rels wrote:
Well looks like I won't be able to join after all. My daughter is still not well and is still not sleeping so I'm staying with her until she's better. Will try to phone read and post if she starts to sleep but no guarantee . Will also switch to JAT since nobody is on the Palmar wagon anymore

Vote for dmb

can you vote yourself pls
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 06 2024 02:32 GMT
#2784
Why is die_meatbaby mafia? I really didn't think she was suspicious at all, she seemed far more reasonable than last game. Would be very hesitant to suspect her.

May actually be worth taking another look at Vivax because he should know this.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 02:33 GMT
#2785
I hope dmb is making a list post right now.

I don’t know what to make of the trfel post.
I find using mental health issues as an excuse if he is mafia very poor form.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 02:33 GMT
#2786
On March 06 2024 11:32 Trfel wrote:
Why is die_meatbaby mafia? I really didn't think she was suspicious at all, she seemed far more reasonable than last game. Would be very hesitant to suspect her.

May actually be worth taking another look at Vivax because he should know this.


You of all people should know that being reasonable is precisely what gets you under the radar.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 06 2024 02:33 GMT
#2787
On March 06 2024 11:32 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:25 Trfel wrote:
Yeah sorry, been dealing with some mental health issues, combined with being horrendous on day 1, has made it hard to find mafia or be very effective.

I think raynpelikoneet's play was very solid early on, he feels much more genuine than last game. It feels like he really cares about what he's doing. So I think he is town, same with marvellosity and sandroba by association. I would be very hesitant about suspecting these three. Kinda think DarthPunk is town as well, but I could be wrong.

I don't have any great scumreads unfortunately, or I would have shared them. I still don't like the way iamperfection was playing but I have vague memories of that just being his playstyle so I could be wrong.

Not sure what Vivax is doing with his "reasons" to suspect me. There are reasons I could be mafia, he managed to not find them but is very passionate about it anyway. I don't know if that means anything though.


Sorry about the issues.

But it is, objectively, a kinda scummy post.
I'm getting lynched, that's fine. I just am trying to share what I can first. Unfortunately that isn't much, but I figure it's better than nothing

Also Meapak_Ziphh is likely town, lynch with hesitance.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 06 2024 02:34 GMT
#2788
On March 06 2024 11:32 Trfel wrote:
Why is die_meatbaby mafia? I really didn't think she was suspicious at all, she seemed far more reasonable than last game. Would be very hesitant to suspect her.

May actually be worth taking another look at Vivax because he should know this.

What do you think about the post I quoted?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:34 GMT
#2789
For TTS, I think this place is literally unique among mafia sites. I saw the other method of play everywhere else I tried.

RVS, odd pushes, scum choosing a "leader" and "executing insubordination", dumb stuff.

But if you are used to that, this place would look like Arkham
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 02:34 GMT
#2790
On March 06 2024 11:32 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:26 Rels wrote:
Well looks like I won't be able to join after all. My daughter is still not well and is still not sleeping so I'm staying with her until she's better. Will try to phone read and post if she starts to sleep but no guarantee . Will also switch to JAT since nobody is on the Palmar wagon anymore

Vote for dmb

can you vote yourself pls


What are your reads!!!!!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 02:34 GMT
#2791
On March 06 2024 11:33 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:32 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:25 Trfel wrote:
Yeah sorry, been dealing with some mental health issues, combined with being horrendous on day 1, has made it hard to find mafia or be very effective.

I think raynpelikoneet's play was very solid early on, he feels much more genuine than last game. It feels like he really cares about what he's doing. So I think he is town, same with marvellosity and sandroba by association. I would be very hesitant about suspecting these three. Kinda think DarthPunk is town as well, but I could be wrong.

I don't have any great scumreads unfortunately, or I would have shared them. I still don't like the way iamperfection was playing but I have vague memories of that just being his playstyle so I could be wrong.

Not sure what Vivax is doing with his "reasons" to suspect me. There are reasons I could be mafia, he managed to not find them but is very passionate about it anyway. I don't know if that means anything though.


Sorry about the issues.

But it is, objectively, a kinda scummy post.
I'm getting lynched, that's fine. I just am trying to share what I can first. Unfortunately that isn't much, but I figure it's better than nothing

Also Meapak_Ziphh is likely town, lynch with hesitance.

why are you being so defeatist. Clearly the lynch is still up in the air how can you not see that.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 02:35 GMT
#2792
On March 06 2024 11:33 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:32 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:25 Trfel wrote:
Yeah sorry, been dealing with some mental health issues, combined with being horrendous on day 1, has made it hard to find mafia or be very effective.

I think raynpelikoneet's play was very solid early on, he feels much more genuine than last game. It feels like he really cares about what he's doing. So I think he is town, same with marvellosity and sandroba by association. I would be very hesitant about suspecting these three. Kinda think DarthPunk is town as well, but I could be wrong.

I don't have any great scumreads unfortunately, or I would have shared them. I still don't like the way iamperfection was playing but I have vague memories of that just being his playstyle so I could be wrong.

Not sure what Vivax is doing with his "reasons" to suspect me. There are reasons I could be mafia, he managed to not find them but is very passionate about it anyway. I don't know if that means anything though.


Sorry about the issues.

But it is, objectively, a kinda scummy post.
I'm getting lynched, that's fine. I just am trying to share what I can first. Unfortunately that isn't much, but I figure it's better than nothing

Also Meapak_Ziphh is likely town, lynch with hesitance.



I don’t think this is mafia
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 06 2024 02:35 GMT
#2793
On March 06 2024 11:32 Trfel wrote:
Why is die_meatbaby mafia? I really didn't think she was suspicious at all, she seemed far more reasonable than last game. Would be very hesitant to suspect her.

May actually be worth taking another look at Vivax because he should know this.


I called dp mafia... I was to lazy to quote and stuff and two sentences wasn´t enough for oats and Dp. I am not happy with both wagons (both pushed by dp) and I still voted one of the two wagons But I shouldn´t because not wasting my vote makes me scummy.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 06 2024 02:35 GMT
#2794
On March 06 2024 11:33 DarthPunk wrote:
I hope dmb is making a list post right now.

I don’t know what to make of the trfel post.
I find using mental health issues as an excuse if he is mafia very poor form.
Idk maybe I shouldn't have said anything. I could be town I could be mafia, if I have a reason I haven't been able to play I will say it regardless of alignment, if there is no reason I won't say it regardless of alignment. It just means I haven't been able to play
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 06 2024 02:35 GMT
#2795
On March 06 2024 11:33 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:32 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:25 Trfel wrote:
Yeah sorry, been dealing with some mental health issues, combined with being horrendous on day 1, has made it hard to find mafia or be very effective.

I think raynpelikoneet's play was very solid early on, he feels much more genuine than last game. It feels like he really cares about what he's doing. So I think he is town, same with marvellosity and sandroba by association. I would be very hesitant about suspecting these three. Kinda think DarthPunk is town as well, but I could be wrong.

I don't have any great scumreads unfortunately, or I would have shared them. I still don't like the way iamperfection was playing but I have vague memories of that just being his playstyle so I could be wrong.

Not sure what Vivax is doing with his "reasons" to suspect me. There are reasons I could be mafia, he managed to not find them but is very passionate about it anyway. I don't know if that means anything though.


Sorry about the issues.

But it is, objectively, a kinda scummy post.
I'm getting lynched, that's fine. I just am trying to share what I can first. Unfortunately that isn't much, but I figure it's better than nothing

Also Meapak_Ziphh is likely town, lynch with hesitance.


any thoughts on me just out of curiosity?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 02:36 GMT
#2796
On March 06 2024 11:32 Trfel wrote:
Why is die_meatbaby mafia? I really didn't think she was suspicious at all, she seemed far more reasonable than last game. Would be very hesitant to suspect her.

May actually be worth taking another look at Vivax because he should know this.


Why would mafia trfel be undermining a counter wagon here?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 06 2024 02:36 GMT
#2797
On March 06 2024 11:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:32 Trfel wrote:
Why is die_meatbaby mafia? I really didn't think she was suspicious at all, she seemed far more reasonable than last game. Would be very hesitant to suspect her.

May actually be worth taking another look at Vivax because he should know this.


I called dp mafia... I was to lazy to quote and stuff and two sentences wasn´t enough for oats and Dp. I am not happy with both wagons (both pushed by dp) and I still voted one of the two wagons But I shouldn´t because not wasting my vote makes me scummy.

and i my called people stupid that makes me more scummy
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 06 2024 02:36 GMT
#2798
On March 06 2024 11:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:33 Trfel wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:32 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:25 Trfel wrote:
Yeah sorry, been dealing with some mental health issues, combined with being horrendous on day 1, has made it hard to find mafia or be very effective.

I think raynpelikoneet's play was very solid early on, he feels much more genuine than last game. It feels like he really cares about what he's doing. So I think he is town, same with marvellosity and sandroba by association. I would be very hesitant about suspecting these three. Kinda think DarthPunk is town as well, but I could be wrong.

I don't have any great scumreads unfortunately, or I would have shared them. I still don't like the way iamperfection was playing but I have vague memories of that just being his playstyle so I could be wrong.

Not sure what Vivax is doing with his "reasons" to suspect me. There are reasons I could be mafia, he managed to not find them but is very passionate about it anyway. I don't know if that means anything though.


Sorry about the issues.

But it is, objectively, a kinda scummy post.
I'm getting lynched, that's fine. I just am trying to share what I can first. Unfortunately that isn't much, but I figure it's better than nothing

Also Meapak_Ziphh is likely town, lynch with hesitance.



I don’t think this is mafia


Shennannies?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 06 2024 02:36 GMT
#2799
On March 06 2024 11:34 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:33 Trfel wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:32 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:25 Trfel wrote:
Yeah sorry, been dealing with some mental health issues, combined with being horrendous on day 1, has made it hard to find mafia or be very effective.

I think raynpelikoneet's play was very solid early on, he feels much more genuine than last game. It feels like he really cares about what he's doing. So I think he is town, same with marvellosity and sandroba by association. I would be very hesitant about suspecting these three. Kinda think DarthPunk is town as well, but I could be wrong.

I don't have any great scumreads unfortunately, or I would have shared them. I still don't like the way iamperfection was playing but I have vague memories of that just being his playstyle so I could be wrong.

Not sure what Vivax is doing with his "reasons" to suspect me. There are reasons I could be mafia, he managed to not find them but is very passionate about it anyway. I don't know if that means anything though.


Sorry about the issues.

But it is, objectively, a kinda scummy post.
I'm getting lynched, that's fine. I just am trying to share what I can first. Unfortunately that isn't much, but I figure it's better than nothing

Also Meapak_Ziphh is likely town, lynch with hesitance.

why are you being so defeatist. Clearly the lynch is still up in the air how can you not see that.
Maybe the fact that I'm not playing and am not reading and have no idea what is happening? What are you talking about? I don't know what's "clear" to everyone else since I am barely here.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 02:36 GMT
#2800
On March 06 2024 11:35 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:33 DarthPunk wrote:
I hope dmb is making a list post right now.

I don’t know what to make of the trfel post.
I find using mental health issues as an excuse if he is mafia very poor form.
Idk maybe I shouldn't have said anything. I could be town I could be mafia, if I have a reason I haven't been able to play I will say it regardless of alignment, if there is no reason I won't say it regardless of alignment. It just means I haven't been able to play


You can‘t phonepost ?
Or say so earlier ?

This reads like a typical last ditch effort with a glace of wifom bombs.
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 731
Bisu 556
BeSt 442
Hyuk 322
actioN 178
Leta 143
Zeus 111
EffOrt 110
ZerO 84
Soma 79
[ Show more ]
Light 74
Shinee 41
Mind 41
Mong 40
Killer 33
soO 33
sorry 30
Aegong 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 20
Terrorterran 13
ZergMaN 11
HiyA 10
Sharp 8
JulyZerg 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe152
League of Legends
JimRising 401
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1198
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King164
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1805
Other Games
gofns27938
summit1g8391
singsing1412
olofmeister1063
ceh9602
crisheroes308
DeMusliM135
ArmadaUGS109
Livibee100
XBOCT84
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick502
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream244
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH257
• LUISG 16
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2281
League of Legends
• Jankos1599
• Rush1281
• Stunt434
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
21m
OSC
3h 21m
Stellar Fest
3h 21m
OSC
14h 21m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.