• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:43
CEST 16:43
KST 23:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8748 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 138

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 555 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:18 GMT
#2741
On March 06 2024 11:15 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:13 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:11 sandroba wrote:
To me the biggest tell on dmb last game was incongruent demonstrations of feelings and I'm seeing the same thing.


I have that shit in every game if it makes you happier go on my profile there is a link to all 4 games

What do you mean? How can you have incongruent feelings as town?

Oh God like your life is so perfectly organized.


Jeezus. People can't see themselves.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 02:18 GMT
#2742
On March 06 2024 11:17 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:16 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:15 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:11 Vivax wrote:
Trfel is the scum roleblocker and sandro and Oats want to save him by bussing DMB.

That‘s what it feels like.


Uhh I found a person with a bit of brain
I already thougt here was a zombieattack


Bussing means your team is trying to kill you btw.

this 2 are not in my team... They coming from the dark side


Who are on your team?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:19 GMT
#2743
On March 06 2024 11:14 sandroba wrote:
more like hero oats keeps it simple and gets scum lynched

Ehhhhh it could happen but I think it would be more like someone adding 11 and 11 and getting 22, but by a method where 66 and 66 would add up to 1212...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 06 2024 02:19 GMT
#2744
On March 06 2024 11:17 Alakaslam wrote:
If we is all wantin' to be backwoods votin' MURICA style on election day

We oughta be lookin' a' votes, no?

That shit implicatin' Meapak_Ziphh iffn' ya look at it right



Voting analysis says it's MZ or Copcake or someone else solo voting...

God has spoken to us. Listen to his almighty words
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 06 2024 02:19 GMT
#2745
On March 06 2024 11:14 sandroba wrote:
more like hero oats keeps it simple and gets scum lynched

That’s right
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 06 2024 02:21 GMT
#2746
On March 06 2024 11:19 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:14 sandroba wrote:
more like hero oats keeps it simple and gets scum lynched

Ehhhhh it could happen but I think it would be more like someone adding 11 and 11 and getting 22, but by a method where 66 and 66 would add up to 1212...

Why do you think dmb is town? You are saying so much shit rn but none of it is relevant
No gg, No skill.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:21 GMT
#2747
On March 06 2024 11:18 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:17 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:16 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:15 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:11 Vivax wrote:
Trfel is the scum roleblocker and sandro and Oats want to save him by bussing DMB.

That‘s what it feels like.


Uhh I found a person with a bit of brain
I already thougt here was a zombieattack


Bussing means your team is trying to kill you btw.

this 2 are not in my team... They coming from the dark side


Who are on your team?

God damn.

Ok well hopefully people learn. This isn't a good rubric.

Wait hopefully people are given reason to persist in their methods, but, barring that hopefully they learn.

I am doubtful it is correct though.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 06 2024 02:21 GMT
#2748
I just got home, ty to the people who have linked catch up posts.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 06 2024 02:21 GMT
#2749
What about Marv how effing hilarious would that be?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 02:23 GMT
#2750
On March 06 2024 11:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
What about Marv how effing hilarious would that be?


Wait why does VE use effing
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:23 GMT
#2751
On March 06 2024 11:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:19 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:14 sandroba wrote:
more like hero oats keeps it simple and gets scum lynched

Ehhhhh it could happen but I think it would be more like someone adding 11 and 11 and getting 22, but by a method where 66 and 66 would add up to 1212...

Why do you think dmb is town? You are saying so much shit rn but none of it is relevant

I just think your rubric is off and that you made a mistake here.

Or you're one of the better scum players I've seen.

Gut mostly, tells me DMB is town.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 06 2024 02:24 GMT
#2752
On March 06 2024 11:23 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
What about Marv how effing hilarious would that be?


Wait why does VE use effing

I've only just gotten used to being able to cuss around my daughter forgive an old man his unhappiness.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:24 GMT
#2753
On March 06 2024 11:21 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I just got home, ty to the people who have linked catch up posts.

Why is your vote solo till I point it out? Shit timing?

I mean, it could be.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 06 2024 02:24 GMT
#2754
Unhipness
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 06 2024 02:24 GMT
#2755
That ninja trfel vote doesn't look good. Somehow time to play was found.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 06 2024 02:25 GMT
#2756
Yeah sorry, been dealing with some mental health issues, combined with being horrendous on day 1, has made it hard to find mafia or be very effective.

I think raynpelikoneet's play was very solid early on, he feels much more genuine than last game. It feels like he really cares about what he's doing. So I think he is town, same with marvellosity and sandroba by association. I would be very hesitant about suspecting these three. Kinda think DarthPunk is town as well, but I could be wrong.

I don't have any great scumreads unfortunately, or I would have shared them. I still don't like the way iamperfection was playing but I have vague memories of that just being his playstyle so I could be wrong.

Not sure what Vivax is doing with his "reasons" to suspect me. There are reasons I could be mafia, he managed to not find them but is very passionate about it anyway. I don't know if that means anything though.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:25 GMT
#2757
On March 06 2024 11:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
What about Marv how effing hilarious would that be?


Wait why does VE use effing

I've only just gotten used to being able to cuss around my daughter forgive an old man his unhappiness.

Oh no, does she watch you play this? I can easily swear less...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:26 GMT
#2758
On March 06 2024 11:25 Trfel wrote:
Yeah sorry, been dealing with some mental health issues, combined with being horrendous on day 1, has made it hard to find mafia or be very effective.

I think raynpelikoneet's play was very solid early on, he feels much more genuine than last game. It feels like he really cares about what he's doing. So I think he is town, same with marvellosity and sandroba by association. I would be very hesitant about suspecting these three. Kinda think DarthPunk is town as well, but I could be wrong.

I don't have any great scumreads unfortunately, or I would have shared them. I still don't like the way iamperfection was playing but I have vague memories of that just being his playstyle so I could be wrong.

Not sure what Vivax is doing with his "reasons" to suspect me. There are reasons I could be mafia, he managed to not find them but is very passionate about it anyway. I don't know if that means anything though.

Ok I might switch from this
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 06 2024 02:26 GMT
#2759
Well looks like I won't be able to join after all. My daughter is still not well and is still not sleeping so I'm staying with her until she's better. Will try to phone read and post if she starts to sleep but no guarantee . Will also switch to JAT since nobody is on the Palmar wagon anymore
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 06 2024 02:26 GMT
#2760
On March 06 2024 10:08 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 09:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I'm almost ready to leave work and will read the rest of what I missed but I still would love a summary on why trfel/why jat. The amount of catching up I have is gonna take a while.

Dove into Koshi's filter at his suggestion for "Why Trfel?":
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=130#2589

DP brought up this comment chain for "Why JAT?" and a little bit of additional discussion added:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=131#2609

I'm completely going off of the vibes I got from skimming the last 10 pages or so but a lot of people seem to be scumreading Trfel based on meta correct? I don't remember playing with him any time recently so I don't think pure meta is going to be enough for me on this lynch. I am going to read JAT's filter next since I'm still unsure the case on him although if I had to guess I be it boils down to being useless bc that's what I picked up last night.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1333
ComeBackTV 502
SteadfastSC431
TaKeTV 388
LamboSC2280
IndyStarCraft 144
Rex140
EnkiAlexander 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 431
LamboSC2 280
IndyStarCraft 144
ProTech141
Rex 140
BRAT_OK 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40662
Shuttle 2525
Horang2 923
EffOrt 908
Light 874
Mini 789
Soma 397
BeSt 330
Stork 325
firebathero 317
[ Show more ]
Rush 266
Hyuk 241
Snow 240
ZerO 217
ggaemo 175
Leta 102
Pusan 84
hero 80
Killer 62
Sea.KH 60
Sharp 47
sorry 39
Mind 35
Shinee 35
ToSsGirL 31
Mong 29
Bale 28
Shine 27
Yoon 26
Aegong 25
Sexy 23
soO 23
Trap 22
Terrorterran 19
Free 15
NotJumperer 11
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 9
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8899
Dendi904
qojqva762
Fuzer 178
420jenkins120
Counter-Strike
markeloff655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2005
crisheroes1227
XaKoH 178
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo1033
Hui .197
Liquid`VortiX179
ArmadaUGS160
QueenE107
Mew2King98
ZerO(Twitch)20
Railgan18
Trikslyr2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 12
• mYiSmile18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• HerbMon 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2021
League of Legends
• Nemesis2885
• Jankos2419
• TFBlade901
Other Games
• WagamamaTV182
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 17m
Stellar Fest
22h 17m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.