• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:16
CEST 07:16
KST 14:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7998 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 136

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 02:02 GMT
#2701
On March 06 2024 11:00 sandroba wrote:
oats is very townie imo

Agree
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 06 2024 02:02 GMT
#2702
You will go back to this game and wonder how I caught Trfel so easily when your moms were still pregnant with you.

The busts of my visage will be available duty free.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 02:03 GMT
#2703
On March 06 2024 11:02 Vivax wrote:
You will go back to this game and wonder how I caught Trfel so easily when your moms were still pregnant with you.

The busts of my visage will be available duty free.


Lollll
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 06 2024 02:03 GMT
#2704
On March 06 2024 11:00 sandroba wrote:
oats is very townie imo


Weirdly I'm actually reading him more townie based on his activity this late in a sense, with the side plate of maybe he's active because JAT is his scum buddy he was fake bussing and now he needs a reason to come off it/possible. The drive to solve the game and change stuff this late is good though.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 02:04 GMT
#2705
On March 06 2024 11:03 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:00 sandroba wrote:
oats is very townie imo


Weirdly I'm actually reading him more townie based on his activity this late in a sense, with the side plate of maybe he's active because JAT is his scum buddy he was fake bussing and now he needs a reason to come off it/possible. The drive to solve the game and change stuff this late is good though.


No if he was mafia with JAT he would stay on JAT here. Literally no reason to do any of this in that circumstance.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:04 GMT
#2706
On March 06 2024 11:00 sandroba wrote:
oats is very townie imo

Disagree, he is digging up shit which can be either alignment.

In the aggregate I agree it is town but only because he has already been townie.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 06 2024 02:05 GMT
#2707
On March 06 2024 10:56 Jealous wrote:
^ Fixing:

Town:
Koshi (previously scum voted)*
Iamperfection
Rayn
Palmar


NA:
DarthPunk
sandroba
Trfel
marvellosity
Jealous
Meapak_Ziphh
Hapahauli
ToTheStars
Rels
Alakaslam

Scum:
VE
Jacob
DMB
CopCake
Slam
Vivax
JAT
Koshi*


Also: "I do agree that either both [rayn and marv] are mafia or rayn is town."

Explanations on the additions to your scum list?
Also vote dmb
No gg, No skill.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 06 2024 02:06 GMT
#2708
On March 06 2024 11:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Especially when she is joining my wagon


I don´t really saw you making a wagon. It´s more like somebody kinda says that that person looks scummy and just tried to push a wagon on it or a lynch or whatever. Does´t really seem like you searching for actual mafia here just for a reasonable town lynch where you can say; before I started the wagon there where other people thinking the same. I was not alone.. blablabla.... Just already disapointed of you in this game. You big filter doesn´t make you direkty activ Town...

This is a scumslip


I don't see it.

Reasonable town lynch ie jat is town


Is that a stretch though, could be ESL

What’s the difficulty? She’s callling the lynch town AND shes on it


Can you read? I didn´t say JAT is Town i just said I am not happy with both wagons. Should I waste my vote. Did it in my first game. OPEN YOU EYES AND READ CORRECTLY PLS

You literally said that DP is searching for a reasonable town lynch when referring to him talking about his wagon.
Lol this is hilarious


yeah he changed his vote so often and tried to push people to his new vote decision. Still did I never say that JAT is Town for me just not my prefering lynch and Trfl will defently not get a vote he seems a little bit townisch to me for now And both wagons pushed by the same person scares me even more. I just hate lynch 1. Usless investment of time because we always get it wrong anyways. Lynch 2 is fucking importend.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 06 2024 02:06 GMT
#2709
On March 06 2024 11:02 Vivax wrote:
You will go back to this game and wonder how I caught Trfel so easily when your moms were still pregnant with you.

The busts of my visage will be available duty free.

comeon vivax, give me a good read on dmb. Is she like this as town? Cuz I'm seeing lots of dejavu here
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 06 2024 02:06 GMT
#2710
On March 06 2024 11:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:56 Jealous wrote:
^ Fixing:

Town:
Koshi (previously scum voted)*
Iamperfection
Rayn
Palmar


NA:
DarthPunk
sandroba
Trfel
marvellosity
Jealous
Meapak_Ziphh
Hapahauli
ToTheStars
Rels
Alakaslam

Scum:
VE
Jacob
DMB
CopCake
Slam
Vivax
JAT
Koshi*


Also: "I do agree that either both [rayn and marv] are mafia or rayn is town."

Explanations on the additions to your scum list?
Also vote dmb



I think that's his read of your scum list. Jealous is so good at list posting his posting your list post for you.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 02:07 GMT
#2711
On March 06 2024 11:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Especially when she is joining my wagon


I don´t really saw you making a wagon. It´s more like somebody kinda says that that person looks scummy and just tried to push a wagon on it or a lynch or whatever. Does´t really seem like you searching for actual mafia here just for a reasonable town lynch where you can say; before I started the wagon there where other people thinking the same. I was not alone.. blablabla.... Just already disapointed of you in this game. You big filter doesn´t make you direkty activ Town...

This is a scumslip


I don't see it.

Reasonable town lynch ie jat is town


Is that a stretch though, could be ESL

What’s the difficulty? She’s callling the lynch town AND shes on it


Can you read? I didn´t say JAT is Town i just said I am not happy with both wagons. Should I waste my vote. Did it in my first game. OPEN YOU EYES AND READ CORRECTLY PLS

You literally said that DP is searching for a reasonable town lynch when referring to him talking about his wagon.
Lol this is hilarious


yeah he changed his vote so often and tried to push people to his new vote decision. Still did I never say that JAT is Town for me just not my prefering lynch and Trfl will defently not get a vote he seems a little bit townisch to me for now And both wagons pushed by the same person scares me even more. I just hate lynch 1. Usless investment of time because we always get it wrong anyways. Lynch 2 is fucking importend.

i just dont understand what you think trfel had done that is townish.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 06 2024 02:07 GMT
#2712
On March 06 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
I don't want to misrep Oats so I will be limiting to what I consider reads to being their "votes" in this thread and if they ever directly say that someone is scummy/town. Simply "I don't like this (post)" is not enough IMO. In chronological order"

+ Show Spoiler [Links] +
1. Voted to lynch CopCake.

2. A. Slam is scummy.
B. Voted to lynch Slam.

3. Vivax is scummy.

4. Voted to lynch Koshi.

5. Voted to lynch VE.

6. "Town: koshi, iamp, rayn. Mafia: VE, jacob... DMB"

7. "I do agree that either both are mafia or rayn is town, I don’t think he does that as mafia rayn to town marv"

8. "I think Palmar has been way more townie this last like 5 pages and that only seems to solidify marvs read"

9. Votes to lynch DMB.

10. Votes to lynch JAT.


So we have:

Town:
Koshi (previously scum voted)*
Iamperfection
Rayn
Palmar

NA:
DarthPunk
sandroba
Trfel
marvellosity
Jealous
Meapak_Ziphh
Hapahauli
ToTheStars
Rels
Alakaslam

Scum:
VE
Jacob
DMB
CopCake
Slam
Vivax
JAT
Koshi*


Also: "I do agree that either both [rayn and marv] are mafia or rayn is town."


Seem right, @Oats?
[/green]
Oh sorry I misread but I think vivax is town now and jat is town now
Jacob more null slam town
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 02:08 GMT
#2713
Can yoy post all your reads dmb.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 06 2024 02:08 GMT
#2714
On March 06 2024 11:06 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:02 Vivax wrote:
You will go back to this game and wonder how I caught Trfel so easily when your moms were still pregnant with you.

The busts of my visage will be available duty free.

comeon vivax, give me a good read on dmb. Is she like this as town? Cuz I'm seeing lots of dejavu here


I don‘t care she gives great head
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 06 2024 02:08 GMT
#2715
On March 06 2024 10:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Especially when she is joining my wagon


I don´t really saw you making a wagon. It´s more like somebody kinda says that that person looks scummy and just tried to push a wagon on it or a lynch or whatever. Does´t really seem like you searching for actual mafia here just for a reasonable town lynch where you can say; before I started the wagon there where other people thinking the same. I was not alone.. blablabla.... Just already disapointed of you in this game. You big filter doesn´t make you direkty activ Town...

This is a scumslip


word nr.4 today. Thank you love to improve my english

Maybe just tired and annoyed about stupid people here. Either wagons are not a good D1 lynch

Like is this for real? Annoyed at stupid people when she does not have a better lynch and isn't even saying she is confident the wagons are town?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 06 2024 02:08 GMT
#2716
On March 06 2024 10:57 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Especially when she is joining my wagon


I don´t really saw you making a wagon. It´s more like somebody kinda says that that person looks scummy and just tried to push a wagon on it or a lynch or whatever. Does´t really seem like you searching for actual mafia here just for a reasonable town lynch where you can say; before I started the wagon there where other people thinking the same. I was not alone.. blablabla.... Just already disapointed of you in this game. You big filter doesn´t make you direkty activ Town...

This is a scumslip


I don't see it.

Reasonable town lynch ie jat is town


Is that a stretch though, could be ESL

What’s the difficulty? She’s callling the lynch town AND shes on it


Oh not a word slip a motive slip.

Hmm it's I guess kinda a slip in that sense, I think DP scum doing random stuff trying to vote for a town but I'll also vote for one of the two people DP pushed.

I forget her motivation for voting was it better of the two (bad) options in her opinion or was there something else?


Even if you don’t see the slip, it’s really scummy to be voting on the wagon started by your only scumread and not even mention that for a second
No gg, No skill.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 06 2024 02:09 GMT
#2717
On March 06 2024 11:02 Vivax wrote:
You will go back to this game and wonder how I caught Trfel so easily when your moms were still pregnant with you.

The busts of my visage will be available duty free.


Did you read the last game with Trfl as a good Townie and compare it do this game. Seems pretty much the same to me.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 02:09 GMT
#2718
On March 06 2024 11:08 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:06 sandroba wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:02 Vivax wrote:
You will go back to this game and wonder how I caught Trfel so easily when your moms were still pregnant with you.

The busts of my visage will be available duty free.

comeon vivax, give me a good read on dmb. Is she like this as town? Cuz I'm seeing lots of dejavu here


I don‘t care she gives great head


🤦🏻
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 06 2024 02:10 GMT
#2719
On March 06 2024 11:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:57 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Especially when she is joining my wagon


I don´t really saw you making a wagon. It´s more like somebody kinda says that that person looks scummy and just tried to push a wagon on it or a lynch or whatever. Does´t really seem like you searching for actual mafia here just for a reasonable town lynch where you can say; before I started the wagon there where other people thinking the same. I was not alone.. blablabla.... Just already disapointed of you in this game. You big filter doesn´t make you direkty activ Town...

This is a scumslip


I don't see it.

Reasonable town lynch ie jat is town


Is that a stretch though, could be ESL

What’s the difficulty? She’s callling the lynch town AND shes on it


Oh not a word slip a motive slip.

Hmm it's I guess kinda a slip in that sense, I think DP scum doing random stuff trying to vote for a town but I'll also vote for one of the two people DP pushed.

I forget her motivation for voting was it better of the two (bad) options in her opinion or was there something else?


Even if you don’t see the slip, it’s really scummy to be voting on the wagon started by your only scumread and not even mention that for a second


Okey than I just vote on Dp and waste my fucking vote when i still see so less scum shit in trfls filter and actually could safe him
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 06 2024 02:10 GMT
#2720
On March 06 2024 11:09 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:08 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:06 sandroba wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:02 Vivax wrote:
You will go back to this game and wonder how I caught Trfel so easily when your moms were still pregnant with you.

The busts of my visage will be available duty free.

comeon vivax, give me a good read on dmb. Is she like this as town? Cuz I'm seeing lots of dejavu here


I don‘t care she gives great head


🤦🏻


Okay I agree maybe she can be mafia.

But if we start switching here it‘s going to result in a jat lynch the spirits have spoken
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 580
Hyuk 467
Leta 86
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm221
League of Legends
JimRising 850
Other Games
summit1g9526
WinterStarcraft443
Mew2King64
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1005
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Rush1359
• Lourlo1004
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 44m
INu's Battles
6h 44m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 44m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 44m
Replay Cast
17h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.