• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:15
CEST 12:15
KST 19:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8530 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 135

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 133 134 135 136 137 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 01:52 GMT
#2681
On March 06 2024 10:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Especially when she is joining my wagon


I don´t really saw you making a wagon. It´s more like somebody kinda says that that person looks scummy and just tried to push a wagon on it or a lynch or whatever. Does´t really seem like you searching for actual mafia here just for a reasonable town lynch where you can say; before I started the wagon there where other people thinking the same. I was not alone.. blablabla.... Just already disapointed of you in this game. You big filter doesn´t make you direkty activ Town...

This is a scumslip


word nr.4 today. Thank you love to improve my english

Maybe just tired and annoyed about stupid people here. Either wagons are not a good D1 lynch


What would be a good day one lynch for you then?

Cause right now you are just complaining, calling me mafia for reasons that are flat out incorrect and not really offering any alternatives.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 06 2024 01:52 GMT
#2682
On March 06 2024 10:50 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:50 sandroba wrote:
I think oats is right on dmb btw. Wouldn't mind lynching her either. She is giving me the same vibes as last game.


I want to see the slip first.

I didn't see any slip either, just think she is probably mafia.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 06 2024 01:53 GMT
#2683
Yeah I don't see that either, she's saying

"I think DP is mafia looking for a reasonable looking town lynch" and it would be town to DP if DP Mafia.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 01:53 GMT
#2684
On March 06 2024 10:53 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Yeah I don't see that either, she's saying

"I think DP is mafia looking for a reasonable looking town lynch" and it would be town to DP if DP Mafia.


Agree.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 06 2024 01:53 GMT
#2685
On March 06 2024 10:50 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
##unvote
##vote dmb


While he has been on DMB all game unvoting JAT now when it's getting close to possible they may get last minute switch votes for a vote that's def not going to happen would lead slight credence to IF one flips scum the other also being scum tbh.

Uhh thats good as hell. Maybe I was wrong and there are not just stupid people here.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 01:53 GMT
#2686
On March 06 2024 10:52 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:50 sandroba wrote:
I think oats is right on dmb btw. Wouldn't mind lynching her either. She is giving me the same vibes as last game.


I want to see the slip first.

I didn't see any slip either, just think she is probably mafia.


More than Jat?


your case on jat was good imo.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 06 2024 01:53 GMT
#2687
On March 06 2024 10:51 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Especially when she is joining my wagon


I don´t really saw you making a wagon. It´s more like somebody kinda says that that person looks scummy and just tried to push a wagon on it or a lynch or whatever. Does´t really seem like you searching for actual mafia here just for a reasonable town lynch where you can say; before I started the wagon there where other people thinking the same. I was not alone.. blablabla.... Just already disapointed of you in this game. You big filter doesn´t make you direkty activ Town...

This is a scumslip


I don't see it.

Reasonable town lynch ie jat is town


Is that a stretch though, could be ESL

What’s the difficulty? She’s callling the lynch town AND shes on it
No gg, No skill.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 06 2024 01:54 GMT
#2688
I don't want to misrep Oats so I will be limiting to what I consider reads to being their "votes" in this thread and if they ever directly say that someone is scummy/town. Simply "I don't like this (post)" is not enough IMO. In chronological order"

+ Show Spoiler [Links] +
1. Voted to lynch CopCake.

2. A. Slam is scummy.
B. Voted to lynch Slam.

3. Vivax is scummy.

4. Voted to lynch Koshi.

5. Voted to lynch VE.

6. "Town: koshi, iamp, rayn. Mafia: VE, jacob... DMB"

7. "I do agree that either both are mafia or rayn is town, I don’t think he does that as mafia rayn to town marv"

8. "I think Palmar has been way more townie this last like 5 pages and that only seems to solidify marvs read"

9. Votes to lynch DMB.

10. Votes to lynch JAT.


So we have:

Town:
Koshi (previously scum voted)*
Iamperfection
Rayn
Palmar

NA:
DarthPunk
sandroba
Trfel
marvellosity
Jealous
Meapak_Ziphh
Hapahauli
ToTheStars
Rels
Alakaslam

Scum:
VE
Jacob
DMB
CopCake
Slam
Vivax
JAT
Koshi*


Also: "I do agree that either both [rayn and marv] are mafia or rayn is town."
[/green]

Seem right, @Oats?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 01:55 GMT
#2689
we need 9 people in the thread to lynch DMB over Trfel right now.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 06 2024 01:56 GMT
#2690
^ Fixing:

Town:
Koshi (previously scum voted)*
Iamperfection
Rayn
Palmar


NA:
DarthPunk
sandroba
Trfel
marvellosity
Jealous
Meapak_Ziphh
Hapahauli
ToTheStars
Rels
Alakaslam

Scum:
VE
Jacob
DMB
CopCake
Slam
Vivax
JAT
Koshi*


Also: "I do agree that either both [rayn and marv] are mafia or rayn is town."
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 01:56 GMT
#2691
I think I would rather lynch Jat for the record.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 06 2024 01:57 GMT
#2692
On March 06 2024 10:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Especially when she is joining my wagon


I don´t really saw you making a wagon. It´s more like somebody kinda says that that person looks scummy and just tried to push a wagon on it or a lynch or whatever. Does´t really seem like you searching for actual mafia here just for a reasonable town lynch where you can say; before I started the wagon there where other people thinking the same. I was not alone.. blablabla.... Just already disapointed of you in this game. You big filter doesn´t make you direkty activ Town...

This is a scumslip


I don't see it.

Reasonable town lynch ie jat is town


Is that a stretch though, could be ESL

What’s the difficulty? She’s callling the lynch town AND shes on it


Oh not a word slip a motive slip.

Hmm it's I guess kinda a slip in that sense, I think DP scum doing random stuff trying to vote for a town but I'll also vote for one of the two people DP pushed.

I forget her motivation for voting was it better of the two (bad) options in her opinion or was there something else?

sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 06 2024 01:58 GMT
#2693
On March 06 2024 10:53 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:52 sandroba wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:50 sandroba wrote:
I think oats is right on dmb btw. Wouldn't mind lynching her either. She is giving me the same vibes as last game.


I want to see the slip first.

I didn't see any slip either, just think she is probably mafia.


More than Jat?


your case on jat was good imo.

Not sure. Case is good, but I liked his posts more after it. So I'm waffling because I have to decide if it's more likely town jat does the posts before my case of mafia jat does the posts after my case.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 06 2024 01:58 GMT
#2694
On March 06 2024 10:57 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Especially when she is joining my wagon


I don´t really saw you making a wagon. It´s more like somebody kinda says that that person looks scummy and just tried to push a wagon on it or a lynch or whatever. Does´t really seem like you searching for actual mafia here just for a reasonable town lynch where you can say; before I started the wagon there where other people thinking the same. I was not alone.. blablabla.... Just already disapointed of you in this game. You big filter doesn´t make you direkty activ Town...

This is a scumslip


I don't see it.

Reasonable town lynch ie jat is town


Is that a stretch though, could be ESL

What’s the difficulty? She’s callling the lynch town AND shes on it


Oh not a word slip a motive slip.

Hmm it's I guess kinda a slip in that sense, I think DP scum doing random stuff trying to vote for a town but I'll also vote for one of the two people DP pushed.

I forget her motivation for voting was it better of the two (bad) options in her opinion or was there something else?



There should have been quotes there for a "From DMB perspective" I don't think dp is scum ftr
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 01:58 GMT
#2695
On March 06 2024 10:30 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:22 Alakaslam wrote:
Also I think finding me illegible is becoming a meme.

Rayn can do it (usually)
Cop can do it
Palmar can do it (though he will never confess because he thinks I mean "immediately")
Marv can do it
Chezinu finds it among the easiest reads possible


But I get it.

BH never quite could
I doubt Oats ever will be able to
Iamp legitimately struggles to
Vivax can't quite yet (but he understands my posts which is step 1)
So I can believe Jealous and VE saying they can't.


I don't even get to step 1

Yes for you it makes among the most sense actually
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 06 2024 01:59 GMT
#2696
On March 06 2024 10:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Especially when she is joining my wagon


I don´t really saw you making a wagon. It´s more like somebody kinda says that that person looks scummy and just tried to push a wagon on it or a lynch or whatever. Does´t really seem like you searching for actual mafia here just for a reasonable town lynch where you can say; before I started the wagon there where other people thinking the same. I was not alone.. blablabla.... Just already disapointed of you in this game. You big filter doesn´t make you direkty activ Town...

This is a scumslip


I don't see it.

Reasonable town lynch ie jat is town


Is that a stretch though, could be ESL

What’s the difficulty? She’s callling the lynch town AND shes on it


Can you read? I didn´t say JAT is Town i just said I am not happy with both wagons. Should I waste my vote. Did it in my first game. OPEN YOU EYES AND READ CORRECTLY PLS
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 06 2024 01:59 GMT
#2697
On March 06 2024 10:53 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Yeah I don't see that either, she's saying

"I think DP is mafia looking for a reasonable looking town lynch" and it would be town to DP if DP Mafia.

She’s specifically saying this to the current vote that dp is on
No gg, No skill.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 06 2024 02:00 GMT
#2698
oats is very townie imo
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 06 2024 02:01 GMT
#2699
On March 06 2024 10:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Especially when she is joining my wagon


I don´t really saw you making a wagon. It´s more like somebody kinda says that that person looks scummy and just tried to push a wagon on it or a lynch or whatever. Does´t really seem like you searching for actual mafia here just for a reasonable town lynch where you can say; before I started the wagon there where other people thinking the same. I was not alone.. blablabla.... Just already disapointed of you in this game. You big filter doesn´t make you direkty activ Town...

This is a scumslip


I don't see it.

Reasonable town lynch ie jat is town


Is that a stretch though, could be ESL

What’s the difficulty? She’s callling the lynch town AND shes on it


Can you read? I didn´t say JAT is Town i just said I am not happy with both wagons. Should I waste my vote. Did it in my first game. OPEN YOU EYES AND READ CORRECTLY PLS


To be fair at least he's consistant with the reading part.

Also man there's another hour to go I thought it was lynch time makes slightly more sense why oats is changing vote last minute.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 06 2024 02:01 GMT
#2700
On March 06 2024 10:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Especially when she is joining my wagon


I don´t really saw you making a wagon. It´s more like somebody kinda says that that person looks scummy and just tried to push a wagon on it or a lynch or whatever. Does´t really seem like you searching for actual mafia here just for a reasonable town lynch where you can say; before I started the wagon there where other people thinking the same. I was not alone.. blablabla.... Just already disapointed of you in this game. You big filter doesn´t make you direkty activ Town...

This is a scumslip


I don't see it.

Reasonable town lynch ie jat is town


Is that a stretch though, could be ESL

What’s the difficulty? She’s callling the lynch town AND shes on it


Can you read? I didn´t say JAT is Town i just said I am not happy with both wagons. Should I waste my vote. Did it in my first game. OPEN YOU EYES AND READ CORRECTLY PLS

You literally said that DP is searching for a reasonable town lynch when referring to him talking about his wagon.
Lol this is hilarious
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 133 134 135 136 137 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25245
firebathero 2110
Bisu 760
Hyuk 463
Horang2 329
BeSt 223
Larva 146
EffOrt 130
Sexy 125
Leta 113
[ Show more ]
Light 92
Soma 91
Dewaltoss 85
Killer 84
Rush 55
Barracks 50
Pusan 50
ZerO 46
soO 44
ToSsGirL 42
Sharp 32
Mini 26
Shinee 24
Aegong 23
Bale 22
NaDa 20
Sacsri 18
sorry 14
Hm[arnc] 14
Noble 11
JulyZerg 9
Terrorterran 4
zelot 1
Dota 2
Fuzer 185
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1130
byalli852
kRYSTAL_66
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor970
crisheroes821
Other Games
gofns35716
singsing1735
olofmeister1038
Mew2King94
ArmadaUGS54
ZerO(Twitch)8
B2W.Neo1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream181
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 45m
OSC
11h 45m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 45m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.