• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:03
CEST 12:03
KST 19:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11490 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 133

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 555 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 01:18 GMT
#2641
On March 06 2024 09:55 Jealous wrote:
Alright, found the Alakaslam role claim posts, thanks for pointing them out.

Ref:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=35#683
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=40#793
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=41#806

This is the most me thing on earth.

35 ftw. Except now it is 35 fml.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 01:22 GMT
#2642
Also I think finding me illegible is becoming a meme.

Rayn can do it (usually)
Cop can do it
Palmar can do it (though he will never confess because he thinks I mean "immediately")
Marv can do it
Chezinu finds it among the easiest reads possible


But I get it.

BH never quite could
I doubt Oats ever will be able to
Iamp legitimately struggles to
Vivax can't quite yet (but he understands my posts which is step 1)
So I can believe Jealous and VE saying they can't.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 06 2024 01:26 GMT
#2643
On March 06 2024 10:03 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 19:41 Palmar wrote:
So I'm going to talk about a few people now. Consider this just rambling thoughts about the thread that I'm absolutely not going to read in full. Probably gonna do this in a few parts so my reads might evolve from now until I've done the last people I want to talk about.

Oatsmaster

Both initially, and currently, the reason he's my tentative #1 lynch target is based on exactly one thing, this:

On March 04 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m running for mayor


Go find that post in his filter, then read the following maybe... 20 posts? I don't think there is a single one of them where he is actually pushing to get himself elected as mayor. Ironically he scolded someone else for doing that same thing.

On March 04 2024 12:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
Hi again, not a big fan of you not pushing to be mayor, what gives?


I don't think pushing for it actually does anything.

You don’t seem to even want to be mayor


There really isn't much else to it. The case is simply "He said he wanted to be mayor but then none of his posting seems to point towards him actually wanting to be mayor".

It's far from lock scum case, it's mostly just a bad play regardless of alignment, but it's... maybe easier to explain as an attempt to do something bold as mafia. I'm gonna read more before I plant a vote or anything.

VisceraEyes

Part of me just wants him to be town because I'm happy VE is playing, so I admit it may be an overreaching town read.

But it's mostly a tone read. He seems to be happy to be playing the game. He said he wanted mayor and actually made a few follow up posts complaining no one was voting for him.

Also this isn't even alignment indicative but it's super good.

On March 05 2024 11:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
People saying unccd in a semi open setup is making my eyes roll so hard they're doing back flips. God I've never wished I was Mafia more in a game.


I have zero interest in lynching VE today.

DMB


So I haven't really read anything of hers but I just wanted to make this point.

On March 05 2024 06:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:13 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
Where did you wake up from???

It's 8am in Iceland right now, what are you talking about?


Iceland has 1 or 2 hours time difference than Austria. It is not possible. You come here and directly start to lie?? It should be 9:18 or 8 :18 PM


She confuses me so much. I make something that's an obvious joke, and she jumps on it? Why? My gut is "well that's stupid and townies do stupid shit". But my meta is that she's perfectly willing to do stupid shit as mafia from last game.

She does get townie points for completely forgetting I exist in her list post though.

But yeah, I don't actually have a read on her, it's just something I noticed.



Sorry for not having you in my list post. You had like one page on you Filter. You came in the game after like 60 Pages or something. You posted some good one liners that i actually liked. Especially that one that either people should vote Vivax for mayjor or for lynch. That one made think a litte bit about the other players here. I understand that people think the claim is a scum move but why do they not lynch him when they are not voting him as mayjor either?
Still it was to less posting from you to make any kind of opinions on your aligment. I can just say I was not suspicious about your few posts just kinda liked them. Atm you are more likely Town for me, but beware, this can change quickly

Out of all the posts in the past like 12 hours DMB chooses this one to respond to, fence sits and doesn’t apply any of the bolded section to her list post earlier so where does that thinking even come out?


Normaly i have day off, but somebody is sick and I had to come in fast. Didn't have much time to read. Btw list Was requested by rels. No answer from him atm

So what have you learned from the bolded section?


I have already used a translator 3 times, which means I have learnt 3 new words in English
But for real I think the lynch is goeing in a wrong direction

so what are you going to do?


I don´t know, but I will not vote for Trfl right now. I don´t see any majorly scum shit at his filter. He plays like in the last game and he was actually doeing amzing as Town last game. So I would not like to loss him if he is Town. Actually I would like to vote on DP because he seems more scummy for me in this game, but that would be a usless vote...
Vote: Justanothertownie
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 01:28 GMT
#2644
On March 06 2024 01:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m trying to wrap my head around this Palmar push by marv and what it means for marvs alignment.
I think Palmar has been way more townie this last like 5 pages and that only seems to solidify marvs read


Oats town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 01:28 GMT
#2645
On March 06 2024 01:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Nobody wants to talk to me or what


Yep, town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 06 2024 01:29 GMT
#2646
On March 06 2024 10:26 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:03 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 19:41 Palmar wrote:
So I'm going to talk about a few people now. Consider this just rambling thoughts about the thread that I'm absolutely not going to read in full. Probably gonna do this in a few parts so my reads might evolve from now until I've done the last people I want to talk about.

Oatsmaster

Both initially, and currently, the reason he's my tentative #1 lynch target is based on exactly one thing, this:

On March 04 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m running for mayor


Go find that post in his filter, then read the following maybe... 20 posts? I don't think there is a single one of them where he is actually pushing to get himself elected as mayor. Ironically he scolded someone else for doing that same thing.

On March 04 2024 12:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
[quote]

I don't think pushing for it actually does anything.

You don’t seem to even want to be mayor


There really isn't much else to it. The case is simply "He said he wanted to be mayor but then none of his posting seems to point towards him actually wanting to be mayor".

It's far from lock scum case, it's mostly just a bad play regardless of alignment, but it's... maybe easier to explain as an attempt to do something bold as mafia. I'm gonna read more before I plant a vote or anything.

VisceraEyes

Part of me just wants him to be town because I'm happy VE is playing, so I admit it may be an overreaching town read.

But it's mostly a tone read. He seems to be happy to be playing the game. He said he wanted mayor and actually made a few follow up posts complaining no one was voting for him.

Also this isn't even alignment indicative but it's super good.

On March 05 2024 11:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
People saying unccd in a semi open setup is making my eyes roll so hard they're doing back flips. God I've never wished I was Mafia more in a game.


I have zero interest in lynching VE today.

DMB


So I haven't really read anything of hers but I just wanted to make this point.

On March 05 2024 06:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:13 Palmar wrote:
[quote]
It's 8am in Iceland right now, what are you talking about?


Iceland has 1 or 2 hours time difference than Austria. It is not possible. You come here and directly start to lie?? It should be 9:18 or 8 :18 PM


She confuses me so much. I make something that's an obvious joke, and she jumps on it? Why? My gut is "well that's stupid and townies do stupid shit". But my meta is that she's perfectly willing to do stupid shit as mafia from last game.

She does get townie points for completely forgetting I exist in her list post though.

But yeah, I don't actually have a read on her, it's just something I noticed.



Sorry for not having you in my list post. You had like one page on you Filter. You came in the game after like 60 Pages or something. You posted some good one liners that i actually liked. Especially that one that either people should vote Vivax for mayjor or for lynch. That one made think a litte bit about the other players here. I understand that people think the claim is a scum move but why do they not lynch him when they are not voting him as mayjor either?
Still it was to less posting from you to make any kind of opinions on your aligment. I can just say I was not suspicious about your few posts just kinda liked them. Atm you are more likely Town for me, but beware, this can change quickly

Out of all the posts in the past like 12 hours DMB chooses this one to respond to, fence sits and doesn’t apply any of the bolded section to her list post earlier so where does that thinking even come out?


Normaly i have day off, but somebody is sick and I had to come in fast. Didn't have much time to read. Btw list Was requested by rels. No answer from him atm

So what have you learned from the bolded section?


I have already used a translator 3 times, which means I have learnt 3 new words in English
But for real I think the lynch is goeing in a wrong direction

so what are you going to do?


I don´t know, but I will not vote for Trfl right now. I don´t see any majorly scum shit at his filter. He plays like in the last game and he was actually doeing amzing as Town last game. So I would not like to loss him if he is Town. Actually I would like to vote on DP because he seems more scummy for me in this game, but that would be a usless vote...
Vote: Justanothertownie

So is this just a poe not trfel so jat? Or what is this?
No gg, No skill.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 06 2024 01:30 GMT
#2647
On March 06 2024 10:22 Alakaslam wrote:
Also I think finding me illegible is becoming a meme.

Rayn can do it (usually)
Cop can do it
Palmar can do it (though he will never confess because he thinks I mean "immediately")
Marv can do it
Chezinu finds it among the easiest reads possible


But I get it.

BH never quite could
I doubt Oats ever will be able to
Iamp legitimately struggles to
Vivax can't quite yet (but he understands my posts which is step 1)
So I can believe Jealous and VE saying they can't.


I don't even get to step 1
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 06 2024 01:30 GMT
#2648
Looked through Trfel's posts, things to note:

1. A. Questions DP's scum!Oatsmaster line of thinking re: discussing the set-up/making a mistake in interpretation thereof.
B. Further defense here.

2. Doubles down on MZ as town.

3. A. Likes DMB's posts about Vivax. Read iamp as most likely scum.
B. Agrees with CopCake that DMB is town.

4. Reads CopCake as town.

5. Says they don't have time to play, are voting Vivax and Palmar.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 01:31 GMT
#2649
On March 06 2024 10:26 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:03 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 19:41 Palmar wrote:
So I'm going to talk about a few people now. Consider this just rambling thoughts about the thread that I'm absolutely not going to read in full. Probably gonna do this in a few parts so my reads might evolve from now until I've done the last people I want to talk about.

Oatsmaster

Both initially, and currently, the reason he's my tentative #1 lynch target is based on exactly one thing, this:

On March 04 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m running for mayor


Go find that post in his filter, then read the following maybe... 20 posts? I don't think there is a single one of them where he is actually pushing to get himself elected as mayor. Ironically he scolded someone else for doing that same thing.

On March 04 2024 12:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
[quote]

I don't think pushing for it actually does anything.

You don’t seem to even want to be mayor


There really isn't much else to it. The case is simply "He said he wanted to be mayor but then none of his posting seems to point towards him actually wanting to be mayor".

It's far from lock scum case, it's mostly just a bad play regardless of alignment, but it's... maybe easier to explain as an attempt to do something bold as mafia. I'm gonna read more before I plant a vote or anything.

VisceraEyes

Part of me just wants him to be town because I'm happy VE is playing, so I admit it may be an overreaching town read.

But it's mostly a tone read. He seems to be happy to be playing the game. He said he wanted mayor and actually made a few follow up posts complaining no one was voting for him.

Also this isn't even alignment indicative but it's super good.

On March 05 2024 11:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
People saying unccd in a semi open setup is making my eyes roll so hard they're doing back flips. God I've never wished I was Mafia more in a game.


I have zero interest in lynching VE today.

DMB


So I haven't really read anything of hers but I just wanted to make this point.

On March 05 2024 06:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:13 Palmar wrote:
[quote]
It's 8am in Iceland right now, what are you talking about?


Iceland has 1 or 2 hours time difference than Austria. It is not possible. You come here and directly start to lie?? It should be 9:18 or 8 :18 PM


She confuses me so much. I make something that's an obvious joke, and she jumps on it? Why? My gut is "well that's stupid and townies do stupid shit". But my meta is that she's perfectly willing to do stupid shit as mafia from last game.

She does get townie points for completely forgetting I exist in her list post though.

But yeah, I don't actually have a read on her, it's just something I noticed.



Sorry for not having you in my list post. You had like one page on you Filter. You came in the game after like 60 Pages or something. You posted some good one liners that i actually liked. Especially that one that either people should vote Vivax for mayjor or for lynch. That one made think a litte bit about the other players here. I understand that people think the claim is a scum move but why do they not lynch him when they are not voting him as mayjor either?
Still it was to less posting from you to make any kind of opinions on your aligment. I can just say I was not suspicious about your few posts just kinda liked them. Atm you are more likely Town for me, but beware, this can change quickly

Out of all the posts in the past like 12 hours DMB chooses this one to respond to, fence sits and doesn’t apply any of the bolded section to her list post earlier so where does that thinking even come out?


Normaly i have day off, but somebody is sick and I had to come in fast. Didn't have much time to read. Btw list Was requested by rels. No answer from him atm

So what have you learned from the bolded section?


I have already used a translator 3 times, which means I have learnt 3 new words in English
But for real I think the lynch is goeing in a wrong direction

so what are you going to do?


I don´t know, but I will not vote for Trfl right now. I don´t see any majorly scum shit at his filter. He plays like in the last game and he was actually doeing amzing as Town last game. So I would not like to loss him if he is Town. Actually I would like to vote on DP because he seems more scummy for me in this game, but that would be a usless vote...
Vote: Justanothertownie

so trfel played amazing last game. Show me the amazing posts this game
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 06 2024 01:31 GMT
#2650
On March 06 2024 10:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:26 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:03 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 19:41 Palmar wrote:
So I'm going to talk about a few people now. Consider this just rambling thoughts about the thread that I'm absolutely not going to read in full. Probably gonna do this in a few parts so my reads might evolve from now until I've done the last people I want to talk about.

Oatsmaster

Both initially, and currently, the reason he's my tentative #1 lynch target is based on exactly one thing, this:

On March 04 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m running for mayor


Go find that post in his filter, then read the following maybe... 20 posts? I don't think there is a single one of them where he is actually pushing to get himself elected as mayor. Ironically he scolded someone else for doing that same thing.

On March 04 2024 12:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
You don’t seem to even want to be mayor


There really isn't much else to it. The case is simply "He said he wanted to be mayor but then none of his posting seems to point towards him actually wanting to be mayor".

It's far from lock scum case, it's mostly just a bad play regardless of alignment, but it's... maybe easier to explain as an attempt to do something bold as mafia. I'm gonna read more before I plant a vote or anything.

VisceraEyes

Part of me just wants him to be town because I'm happy VE is playing, so I admit it may be an overreaching town read.

But it's mostly a tone read. He seems to be happy to be playing the game. He said he wanted mayor and actually made a few follow up posts complaining no one was voting for him.

Also this isn't even alignment indicative but it's super good.

On March 05 2024 11:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
People saying unccd in a semi open setup is making my eyes roll so hard they're doing back flips. God I've never wished I was Mafia more in a game.


I have zero interest in lynching VE today.

DMB


So I haven't really read anything of hers but I just wanted to make this point.

On March 05 2024 06:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
[quote]

Iceland has 1 or 2 hours time difference than Austria. It is not possible. You come here and directly start to lie?? It should be 9:18 or 8 :18 PM


She confuses me so much. I make something that's an obvious joke, and she jumps on it? Why? My gut is "well that's stupid and townies do stupid shit". But my meta is that she's perfectly willing to do stupid shit as mafia from last game.

She does get townie points for completely forgetting I exist in her list post though.

But yeah, I don't actually have a read on her, it's just something I noticed.



Sorry for not having you in my list post. You had like one page on you Filter. You came in the game after like 60 Pages or something. You posted some good one liners that i actually liked. Especially that one that either people should vote Vivax for mayjor or for lynch. That one made think a litte bit about the other players here. I understand that people think the claim is a scum move but why do they not lynch him when they are not voting him as mayjor either?
Still it was to less posting from you to make any kind of opinions on your aligment. I can just say I was not suspicious about your few posts just kinda liked them. Atm you are more likely Town for me, but beware, this can change quickly

Out of all the posts in the past like 12 hours DMB chooses this one to respond to, fence sits and doesn’t apply any of the bolded section to her list post earlier so where does that thinking even come out?


Normaly i have day off, but somebody is sick and I had to come in fast. Didn't have much time to read. Btw list Was requested by rels. No answer from him atm

So what have you learned from the bolded section?


I have already used a translator 3 times, which means I have learnt 3 new words in English
But for real I think the lynch is goeing in a wrong direction

so what are you going to do?


I don´t know, but I will not vote for Trfl right now. I don´t see any majorly scum shit at his filter. He plays like in the last game and he was actually doeing amzing as Town last game. So I would not like to loss him if he is Town. Actually I would like to vote on DP because he seems more scummy for me in this game, but that would be a usless vote...
Vote: Justanothertownie

So is this just a poe not trfel so jat? Or what is this?


What exactly do you expect from me now?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 01:34 GMT
#2651
On March 06 2024 10:26 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:03 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 19:41 Palmar wrote:
So I'm going to talk about a few people now. Consider this just rambling thoughts about the thread that I'm absolutely not going to read in full. Probably gonna do this in a few parts so my reads might evolve from now until I've done the last people I want to talk about.

Oatsmaster

Both initially, and currently, the reason he's my tentative #1 lynch target is based on exactly one thing, this:

On March 04 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m running for mayor


Go find that post in his filter, then read the following maybe... 20 posts? I don't think there is a single one of them where he is actually pushing to get himself elected as mayor. Ironically he scolded someone else for doing that same thing.

On March 04 2024 12:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
[quote]

I don't think pushing for it actually does anything.

You don’t seem to even want to be mayor


There really isn't much else to it. The case is simply "He said he wanted to be mayor but then none of his posting seems to point towards him actually wanting to be mayor".

It's far from lock scum case, it's mostly just a bad play regardless of alignment, but it's... maybe easier to explain as an attempt to do something bold as mafia. I'm gonna read more before I plant a vote or anything.

VisceraEyes

Part of me just wants him to be town because I'm happy VE is playing, so I admit it may be an overreaching town read.

But it's mostly a tone read. He seems to be happy to be playing the game. He said he wanted mayor and actually made a few follow up posts complaining no one was voting for him.

Also this isn't even alignment indicative but it's super good.

On March 05 2024 11:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
People saying unccd in a semi open setup is making my eyes roll so hard they're doing back flips. God I've never wished I was Mafia more in a game.


I have zero interest in lynching VE today.

DMB


So I haven't really read anything of hers but I just wanted to make this point.

On March 05 2024 06:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:13 Palmar wrote:
[quote]
It's 8am in Iceland right now, what are you talking about?


Iceland has 1 or 2 hours time difference than Austria. It is not possible. You come here and directly start to lie?? It should be 9:18 or 8 :18 PM


She confuses me so much. I make something that's an obvious joke, and she jumps on it? Why? My gut is "well that's stupid and townies do stupid shit". But my meta is that she's perfectly willing to do stupid shit as mafia from last game.

She does get townie points for completely forgetting I exist in her list post though.

But yeah, I don't actually have a read on her, it's just something I noticed.



Sorry for not having you in my list post. You had like one page on you Filter. You came in the game after like 60 Pages or something. You posted some good one liners that i actually liked. Especially that one that either people should vote Vivax for mayjor or for lynch. That one made think a litte bit about the other players here. I understand that people think the claim is a scum move but why do they not lynch him when they are not voting him as mayjor either?
Still it was to less posting from you to make any kind of opinions on your aligment. I can just say I was not suspicious about your few posts just kinda liked them. Atm you are more likely Town for me, but beware, this can change quickly

Out of all the posts in the past like 12 hours DMB chooses this one to respond to, fence sits and doesn’t apply any of the bolded section to her list post earlier so where does that thinking even come out?


Normaly i have day off, but somebody is sick and I had to come in fast. Didn't have much time to read. Btw list Was requested by rels. No answer from him atm

So what have you learned from the bolded section?


I have already used a translator 3 times, which means I have learnt 3 new words in English
But for real I think the lynch is goeing in a wrong direction

so what are you going to do?


I don´t know, but I will not vote for Trfl right now. I don´t see any majorly scum shit at his filter. He plays like in the last game and he was actually doeing amzing as Town last game. So I would not like to loss him if he is Town. Actually I would like to vote on DP because he seems more scummy for me in this game, but that would be a usless vote...
Vote: Justanothertownie


Kind of confused why you think I am scummy ?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 06 2024 01:34 GMT
#2652
On March 06 2024 10:31 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:26 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:03 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 19:41 Palmar wrote:
So I'm going to talk about a few people now. Consider this just rambling thoughts about the thread that I'm absolutely not going to read in full. Probably gonna do this in a few parts so my reads might evolve from now until I've done the last people I want to talk about.

Oatsmaster

Both initially, and currently, the reason he's my tentative #1 lynch target is based on exactly one thing, this:

[quote]

Go find that post in his filter, then read the following maybe... 20 posts? I don't think there is a single one of them where he is actually pushing to get himself elected as mayor. Ironically he scolded someone else for doing that same thing.

[quote]

There really isn't much else to it. The case is simply "He said he wanted to be mayor but then none of his posting seems to point towards him actually wanting to be mayor".

It's far from lock scum case, it's mostly just a bad play regardless of alignment, but it's... maybe easier to explain as an attempt to do something bold as mafia. I'm gonna read more before I plant a vote or anything.

VisceraEyes

Part of me just wants him to be town because I'm happy VE is playing, so I admit it may be an overreaching town read.

But it's mostly a tone read. He seems to be happy to be playing the game. He said he wanted mayor and actually made a few follow up posts complaining no one was voting for him.

Also this isn't even alignment indicative but it's super good.

[quote]

I have zero interest in lynching VE today.

DMB


So I haven't really read anything of hers but I just wanted to make this point.

[quote]

She confuses me so much. I make something that's an obvious joke, and she jumps on it? Why? My gut is "well that's stupid and townies do stupid shit". But my meta is that she's perfectly willing to do stupid shit as mafia from last game.

She does get townie points for completely forgetting I exist in her list post though.

But yeah, I don't actually have a read on her, it's just something I noticed.



Sorry for not having you in my list post. You had like one page on you Filter. You came in the game after like 60 Pages or something. You posted some good one liners that i actually liked. Especially that one that either people should vote Vivax for mayjor or for lynch. That one made think a litte bit about the other players here. I understand that people think the claim is a scum move but why do they not lynch him when they are not voting him as mayjor either?
Still it was to less posting from you to make any kind of opinions on your aligment. I can just say I was not suspicious about your few posts just kinda liked them. Atm you are more likely Town for me, but beware, this can change quickly

Out of all the posts in the past like 12 hours DMB chooses this one to respond to, fence sits and doesn’t apply any of the bolded section to her list post earlier so where does that thinking even come out?


Normaly i have day off, but somebody is sick and I had to come in fast. Didn't have much time to read. Btw list Was requested by rels. No answer from him atm

So what have you learned from the bolded section?


I have already used a translator 3 times, which means I have learnt 3 new words in English
But for real I think the lynch is goeing in a wrong direction

so what are you going to do?


I don´t know, but I will not vote for Trfl right now. I don´t see any majorly scum shit at his filter. He plays like in the last game and he was actually doeing amzing as Town last game. So I would not like to loss him if he is Town. Actually I would like to vote on DP because he seems more scummy for me in this game, but that would be a usless vote...
Vote: Justanothertownie

So is this just a poe not trfel so jat? Or what is this?


What exactly do you expect from me now?

Anything that shows actual attempts to scum hunt
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 01:35 GMT
#2653
On March 06 2024 10:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:31 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:26 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:03 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
[quote]

Sorry for not having you in my list post. You had like one page on you Filter. You came in the game after like 60 Pages or something. You posted some good one liners that i actually liked. Especially that one that either people should vote Vivax for mayjor or for lynch. That one made think a litte bit about the other players here. I understand that people think the claim is a scum move but why do they not lynch him when they are not voting him as mayjor either?
Still it was to less posting from you to make any kind of opinions on your aligment. I can just say I was not suspicious about your few posts just kinda liked them. Atm you are more likely Town for me, but beware, this can change quickly

Out of all the posts in the past like 12 hours DMB chooses this one to respond to, fence sits and doesn’t apply any of the bolded section to her list post earlier so where does that thinking even come out?


Normaly i have day off, but somebody is sick and I had to come in fast. Didn't have much time to read. Btw list Was requested by rels. No answer from him atm

So what have you learned from the bolded section?


I have already used a translator 3 times, which means I have learnt 3 new words in English
But for real I think the lynch is goeing in a wrong direction

so what are you going to do?


I don´t know, but I will not vote for Trfl right now. I don´t see any majorly scum shit at his filter. He plays like in the last game and he was actually doeing amzing as Town last game. So I would not like to loss him if he is Town. Actually I would like to vote on DP because he seems more scummy for me in this game, but that would be a usless vote...
Vote: Justanothertownie

So is this just a poe not trfel so jat? Or what is this?


What exactly do you expect from me now?

Anything that shows actual attempts to scum hunt


to be fair she said she has a scum read on me, so i'd be interested to hear about her reasoning there.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 01:36 GMT
#2654
Especially when she is joining my wagon
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 01:37 GMT
#2655
We have JAT at 6 votes

Trfel at 8 votes.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 01:37 GMT
#2656
On March 06 2024 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Especially when she is joining my wagon


Well both wagons are my wagons lets be real.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 01:38 GMT
#2657
On March 06 2024 10:37 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Especially when she is joining my wagon


Well both wagons are my wagons lets be real.

i started the trfel wagon
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 06 2024 01:39 GMT
#2658
On March 06 2024 10:31 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:26 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:03 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 19:41 Palmar wrote:
So I'm going to talk about a few people now. Consider this just rambling thoughts about the thread that I'm absolutely not going to read in full. Probably gonna do this in a few parts so my reads might evolve from now until I've done the last people I want to talk about.

Oatsmaster

Both initially, and currently, the reason he's my tentative #1 lynch target is based on exactly one thing, this:

On March 04 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m running for mayor


Go find that post in his filter, then read the following maybe... 20 posts? I don't think there is a single one of them where he is actually pushing to get himself elected as mayor. Ironically he scolded someone else for doing that same thing.

On March 04 2024 12:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
You don’t seem to even want to be mayor


There really isn't much else to it. The case is simply "He said he wanted to be mayor but then none of his posting seems to point towards him actually wanting to be mayor".

It's far from lock scum case, it's mostly just a bad play regardless of alignment, but it's... maybe easier to explain as an attempt to do something bold as mafia. I'm gonna read more before I plant a vote or anything.

VisceraEyes

Part of me just wants him to be town because I'm happy VE is playing, so I admit it may be an overreaching town read.

But it's mostly a tone read. He seems to be happy to be playing the game. He said he wanted mayor and actually made a few follow up posts complaining no one was voting for him.

Also this isn't even alignment indicative but it's super good.

On March 05 2024 11:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
People saying unccd in a semi open setup is making my eyes roll so hard they're doing back flips. God I've never wished I was Mafia more in a game.


I have zero interest in lynching VE today.

DMB


So I haven't really read anything of hers but I just wanted to make this point.

On March 05 2024 06:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
[quote]

Iceland has 1 or 2 hours time difference than Austria. It is not possible. You come here and directly start to lie?? It should be 9:18 or 8 :18 PM


She confuses me so much. I make something that's an obvious joke, and she jumps on it? Why? My gut is "well that's stupid and townies do stupid shit". But my meta is that she's perfectly willing to do stupid shit as mafia from last game.

She does get townie points for completely forgetting I exist in her list post though.

But yeah, I don't actually have a read on her, it's just something I noticed.



Sorry for not having you in my list post. You had like one page on you Filter. You came in the game after like 60 Pages or something. You posted some good one liners that i actually liked. Especially that one that either people should vote Vivax for mayjor or for lynch. That one made think a litte bit about the other players here. I understand that people think the claim is a scum move but why do they not lynch him when they are not voting him as mayjor either?
Still it was to less posting from you to make any kind of opinions on your aligment. I can just say I was not suspicious about your few posts just kinda liked them. Atm you are more likely Town for me, but beware, this can change quickly

Out of all the posts in the past like 12 hours DMB chooses this one to respond to, fence sits and doesn’t apply any of the bolded section to her list post earlier so where does that thinking even come out?


Normaly i have day off, but somebody is sick and I had to come in fast. Didn't have much time to read. Btw list Was requested by rels. No answer from him atm

So what have you learned from the bolded section?


I have already used a translator 3 times, which means I have learnt 3 new words in English
But for real I think the lynch is goeing in a wrong direction

so what are you going to do?


I don´t know, but I will not vote for Trfl right now. I don´t see any majorly scum shit at his filter. He plays like in the last game and he was actually doeing amzing as Town last game. So I would not like to loss him if he is Town. Actually I would like to vote on DP because he seems more scummy for me in this game, but that would be a usless vote...
Vote: Justanothertownie

so trfel played amazing last game. Show me the amazing posts this game

To be fair the amazing started happening d2 onwards. I'm not going to defend him any more than what already have since he hasn't done anything. Just gonna say that I would expect a better justification from mafia if they are just going to fuck off like that.
I don't feel amazingly confident about the jat lynch, but I'm not seeing anything enough better that is worth trying to move the lynch.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 06 2024 01:39 GMT
#2659
On March 06 2024 10:34 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:26 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:03 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 19:41 Palmar wrote:
So I'm going to talk about a few people now. Consider this just rambling thoughts about the thread that I'm absolutely not going to read in full. Probably gonna do this in a few parts so my reads might evolve from now until I've done the last people I want to talk about.

Oatsmaster

Both initially, and currently, the reason he's my tentative #1 lynch target is based on exactly one thing, this:

On March 04 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m running for mayor


Go find that post in his filter, then read the following maybe... 20 posts? I don't think there is a single one of them where he is actually pushing to get himself elected as mayor. Ironically he scolded someone else for doing that same thing.

On March 04 2024 12:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
You don’t seem to even want to be mayor


There really isn't much else to it. The case is simply "He said he wanted to be mayor but then none of his posting seems to point towards him actually wanting to be mayor".

It's far from lock scum case, it's mostly just a bad play regardless of alignment, but it's... maybe easier to explain as an attempt to do something bold as mafia. I'm gonna read more before I plant a vote or anything.

VisceraEyes

Part of me just wants him to be town because I'm happy VE is playing, so I admit it may be an overreaching town read.

But it's mostly a tone read. He seems to be happy to be playing the game. He said he wanted mayor and actually made a few follow up posts complaining no one was voting for him.

Also this isn't even alignment indicative but it's super good.

On March 05 2024 11:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
People saying unccd in a semi open setup is making my eyes roll so hard they're doing back flips. God I've never wished I was Mafia more in a game.


I have zero interest in lynching VE today.

DMB


So I haven't really read anything of hers but I just wanted to make this point.

On March 05 2024 06:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
[quote]

Iceland has 1 or 2 hours time difference than Austria. It is not possible. You come here and directly start to lie?? It should be 9:18 or 8 :18 PM


She confuses me so much. I make something that's an obvious joke, and she jumps on it? Why? My gut is "well that's stupid and townies do stupid shit". But my meta is that she's perfectly willing to do stupid shit as mafia from last game.

She does get townie points for completely forgetting I exist in her list post though.

But yeah, I don't actually have a read on her, it's just something I noticed.



Sorry for not having you in my list post. You had like one page on you Filter. You came in the game after like 60 Pages or something. You posted some good one liners that i actually liked. Especially that one that either people should vote Vivax for mayjor or for lynch. That one made think a litte bit about the other players here. I understand that people think the claim is a scum move but why do they not lynch him when they are not voting him as mayjor either?
Still it was to less posting from you to make any kind of opinions on your aligment. I can just say I was not suspicious about your few posts just kinda liked them. Atm you are more likely Town for me, but beware, this can change quickly

Out of all the posts in the past like 12 hours DMB chooses this one to respond to, fence sits and doesn’t apply any of the bolded section to her list post earlier so where does that thinking even come out?


Normaly i have day off, but somebody is sick and I had to come in fast. Didn't have much time to read. Btw list Was requested by rels. No answer from him atm

So what have you learned from the bolded section?


I have already used a translator 3 times, which means I have learnt 3 new words in English
But for real I think the lynch is goeing in a wrong direction

so what are you going to do?


I don´t know, but I will not vote for Trfl right now. I don´t see any majorly scum shit at his filter. He plays like in the last game and he was actually doeing amzing as Town last game. So I would not like to loss him if he is Town. Actually I would like to vote on DP because he seems more scummy for me in this game, but that would be a usless vote...
Vote: Justanothertownie


Kind of confused why you think I am scummy ?

your vote changes trigger me hard. You did it more often than usual.
But don´t take it personal, after lynch one I will go intense here. I am just used do it that the first lynch is anways wrong but that will help me to find out about your true aligment.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 06 2024 01:40 GMT
#2660
On March 06 2024 10:38 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:37 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Especially when she is joining my wagon


Well both wagons are my wagons lets be real.

i started the trfel wagon

And what if its wrong?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 7474
Hyuk 554
Horang2 538
BeSt 464
Stork 167
sorry 99
Pusan 95
Shinee 81
Killer 80
Hyun 65
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 60
Mind 56
Bonyth 50
Snow 47
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 32
JYJ 22
PianO 22
Sacsri 16
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe76
League of Legends
JimRising 465
Counter-Strike
byalli9
x6flipin9
Other Games
gofns29392
singsing2147
ArmadaUGS78
Mew2King75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick709
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• Adnapsc2 24
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Lourlo1282
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 58m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 58m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 58m
Replay Cast
12h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 58m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.