• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:19
CEST 07:19
KST 14:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9837 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 114

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 555 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 05 2024 21:06 GMT
#2261
Vivax it's mechanical, I don't think he has it out for you personally he disliked the claim and doesn't want it's slot having night kill protection. I'm pretty sure jat hasn't even said what he thinks of your alignment definitively, he just doesn't want the claimed jk to have protection. Which I agree with.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 05 2024 21:07 GMT
#2262
On March 06 2024 06:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.


He got masoned though in my understanding.
If Palmar is scum here I see a lazy ass attempt from him to start a CW.

Like I don't get otherwise why 1. He's not voting with marv here. 2. He's just letting Palmar die without having a real read on him while Palmar is voting with him.

JAT just talked about the claim mostly that's true but then he could accuse cop of doing the same thing at times.
He's also not factoring it that JAT has it out personally for me so he doesn't want me to be mayor which gives him a town motivation to do so.

I really don't "have it out personally for you". I just don't think your play warrants an election as mayor.

Ninjago
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 05 2024 21:09 GMT
#2263
Gotta delurk for now, will be back in a few hours
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 21:14 GMT
#2264
On March 06 2024 06:06 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 05:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:12 sandroba wrote:
JAT: catches up to the thread but basically only ever comments on Koshi related stuff. A lot of his commentary is meaningless and his questions are not sharp. He apparently wants Koshi for mayor, but this is not a real position since koshi himself wants vivax and it doesn't seem like jat really wants it or thinks it's a realistic thing that will happen. It just fills up space and buddies up to koshi.

On March 05 2024 20:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Apparently people are dead set on making Vivax mayor. They cannot all be mafia even though I would bet a lot of money that mafia is on board.
The logic apparently being Vivax wouldn't make such a bad play as mafia. The disconnect here is that he did the bad play regardless of his alignment but for some reason only town can be bad in people's minds. I disagree with that but I really don't know what to do about it except for complaining and offering a better alternative which is koshi right now. What am I supposed to do in your opinion, rayn?


The above post is complacent and disinterested. The reasoning for Vivax possibly being mafia is very shallow analysis and very lazily written, not trying to convince anyone.
JAT is solely focused on this mayor thing, he is not very involved and he is making no effort to actually find anyone that is suspicious. He is sticking to easy topics and being lazy in his comments. Even the mayor thing he doesn't care enough about to make any real contributions. He cares about nothing, yet he is still posting here pretending to engage.
JAT is mafia.

Is that still all you have on me, sandro? I think I explained all I have done here more than sufficiently. Unlike you, I think the mayor vote is quite important. I post the same thing to you as I did to Rayn - what am I supposed to do about it at this point? The post you quote is not disinterested or complacent. It is rather resignating/annoyed. Of course I do not have very good reasoning for Vivax being mafia - I never even called him mafia in the first place. I just don't agree that the claim makes him confirmed town or even more likely town than Koshi.

I think that your characterization does not fit my play at all.

That's all I have, I've been looking at a couple of mafia games from you and the style seems similar. Compared to the town game I saw you had more pointed questions and relevant commentary. Granted all I found were old games and I confess the posting style between mafia and town is pretty similar. I think the sharpness of the content is the biggest difference and that is mostly subjective. I also confess that I like your posts more since after I called you out, but that doesn't mean you aren't mafia. What I'm dwelling on is would you as mafia make such low-effort replies when asked to explain your reads or would you be trying to come up with something more well thought out? I think the average mafia would tend towards the latter.

Checks out.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 21:17 GMT
#2265
On March 06 2024 06:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.


He got masoned though in my understanding.
If Palmar is scum here I see a lazy ass attempt from him to start a CW.

Like I don't get otherwise why 1. He's not voting with marv here. 2. He's just letting Palmar die without having a real read on him while Palmar is voting with him.

JAT just talked about the claim mostly that's true but then he could accuse cop of doing the same thing at times.
He's also not factoring it that JAT has it out personally for me so he doesn't want me to be mayor which gives him a town motivation to do so.

I really don't "have it out personally for you". I just don't think your play warrants an election as mayor.


Me and DP laid it out already why it's beneficial to have a JK as mayor.
For scum it's like having a clock ticking against them to fight.

If you make a VT mayor they don't even give a damn about killing the mayor. With me as mayor you force them to look for BGs.

If I agree with sandro wanting to kill you it's because you can't see this.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 21:20 GMT
#2266
On March 06 2024 06:17 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.


He got masoned though in my understanding.
If Palmar is scum here I see a lazy ass attempt from him to start a CW.

Like I don't get otherwise why 1. He's not voting with marv here. 2. He's just letting Palmar die without having a real read on him while Palmar is voting with him.

JAT just talked about the claim mostly that's true but then he could accuse cop of doing the same thing at times.
He's also not factoring it that JAT has it out personally for me so he doesn't want me to be mayor which gives him a town motivation to do so.

I really don't "have it out personally for you". I just don't think your play warrants an election as mayor.


Me and DP laid it out already why it's beneficial to have a JK as mayor.
For scum it's like having a clock ticking against them to fight.

If you make a VT mayor they don't even give a damn about killing the mayor. With me as mayor you force them to look for BGs.

If I agree with sandro wanting to kill you it's because you can't see this.

Lol how does mafia look for BGs
No gg, No skill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 21:22 GMT
#2267
On March 06 2024 06:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:17 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.


He got masoned though in my understanding.
If Palmar is scum here I see a lazy ass attempt from him to start a CW.

Like I don't get otherwise why 1. He's not voting with marv here. 2. He's just letting Palmar die without having a real read on him while Palmar is voting with him.

JAT just talked about the claim mostly that's true but then he could accuse cop of doing the same thing at times.
He's also not factoring it that JAT has it out personally for me so he doesn't want me to be mayor which gives him a town motivation to do so.

I really don't "have it out personally for you". I just don't think your play warrants an election as mayor.


Me and DP laid it out already why it's beneficial to have a JK as mayor.
For scum it's like having a clock ticking against them to fight.

If you make a VT mayor they don't even give a damn about killing the mayor. With me as mayor you force them to look for BGs.

If I agree with sandro wanting to kill you it's because you can't see this.

Lol how does mafia look for BGs


That's the neat part, they can't.

Hapa foresaw this and just conceded when he saw me claiming JK.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 21:23 GMT
#2268
I’m here.

Unvote
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 05 2024 21:25 GMT
#2269
On March 06 2024 06:17 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.


He got masoned though in my understanding.
If Palmar is scum here I see a lazy ass attempt from him to start a CW.

Like I don't get otherwise why 1. He's not voting with marv here. 2. He's just letting Palmar die without having a real read on him while Palmar is voting with him.

JAT just talked about the claim mostly that's true but then he could accuse cop of doing the same thing at times.
He's also not factoring it that JAT has it out personally for me so he doesn't want me to be mayor which gives him a town motivation to do so.

I really don't "have it out personally for you". I just don't think your play warrants an election as mayor.


Me and DP laid it out already why it's beneficial to have a JK as mayor.
For scum it's like having a clock ticking against them to fight.

If you make a VT mayor they don't even give a damn about killing the mayor. With me as mayor you force them to look for BGs.

If I agree with sandro wanting to kill you it's because you can't see this.

I'm this thread, vivax wants to kill Jat for disagreeing with him on Mafia theory. Details at 11.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 21:25 GMT
#2270
On March 06 2024 06:17 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.


He got masoned though in my understanding.
If Palmar is scum here I see a lazy ass attempt from him to start a CW.

Like I don't get otherwise why 1. He's not voting with marv here. 2. He's just letting Palmar die without having a real read on him while Palmar is voting with him.

JAT just talked about the claim mostly that's true but then he could accuse cop of doing the same thing at times.
He's also not factoring it that JAT has it out personally for me so he doesn't want me to be mayor which gives him a town motivation to do so.

I really don't "have it out personally for you". I just don't think your play warrants an election as mayor.


Me and DP laid it out already why it's beneficial to have a JK as mayor.
For scum it's like having a clock ticking against them to fight.

If you make a VT mayor they don't even give a damn about killing the mayor. With me as mayor you force them to look for BGs.

If I agree with sandro wanting to kill you it's because you can't see this.

The logic only works if scum cannot roleblock you. Which they more than likely can. You have a tendency for really questionable plays as is evidenced by claiming here in the first place. I don't want a mayor like that. I want someone who I can be as confident as possible about regarding his alignment and who ideally can shepherd town in a good direction in the coming days when influential townies will die in the night. Koshi is the better choice for both these things in my opinion. But we are turning in circles at this point.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 21:26 GMT
#2271
On March 06 2024 06:22 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:17 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.


He got masoned though in my understanding.
If Palmar is scum here I see a lazy ass attempt from him to start a CW.

Like I don't get otherwise why 1. He's not voting with marv here. 2. He's just letting Palmar die without having a real read on him while Palmar is voting with him.

JAT just talked about the claim mostly that's true but then he could accuse cop of doing the same thing at times.
He's also not factoring it that JAT has it out personally for me so he doesn't want me to be mayor which gives him a town motivation to do so.

I really don't "have it out personally for you". I just don't think your play warrants an election as mayor.


Me and DP laid it out already why it's beneficial to have a JK as mayor.
For scum it's like having a clock ticking against them to fight.

If you make a VT mayor they don't even give a damn about killing the mayor. With me as mayor you force them to look for BGs.

If I agree with sandro wanting to kill you it's because you can't see this.

Lol how does mafia look for BGs


That's the neat part, they can't.

Hapa foresaw this and just conceded when he saw me claiming JK.

At this point, why would scum continue to fight against your election?
No gg, No skill.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 21:27 GMT
#2272
At this point you are basically a VT if you are town.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 21:29 GMT
#2273
... This again? Just let Vivax be Mayor or call him scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 05 2024 21:33 GMT
#2274
My apologies, I don't have time to play today. I'll try and catch up later tonight or tomorrow.

Voting for Vivax and Palmar, I don't particularly know why, I'll try and check in to see if I need to switch votes. If I get lynched so be it.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 21:35 GMT
#2275
On March 06 2024 06:33 Trfel wrote:
My apologies, I don't have time to play today. I'll try and catch up later tonight or tomorrow.

Voting for Vivax and Palmar, I don't particularly know why, I'll try and check in to see if I need to switch votes. If I get lynched so be it.

I mean ok
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 21:36 GMT
#2276
I guess it's become my duty to play spot the mafia.

VE looks a little worse btw
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 21:39 GMT
#2277
On March 06 2024 06:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:17 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.


He got masoned though in my understanding.
If Palmar is scum here I see a lazy ass attempt from him to start a CW.

Like I don't get otherwise why 1. He's not voting with marv here. 2. He's just letting Palmar die without having a real read on him while Palmar is voting with him.

JAT just talked about the claim mostly that's true but then he could accuse cop of doing the same thing at times.
He's also not factoring it that JAT has it out personally for me so he doesn't want me to be mayor which gives him a town motivation to do so.

I really don't "have it out personally for you". I just don't think your play warrants an election as mayor.


Me and DP laid it out already why it's beneficial to have a JK as mayor.
For scum it's like having a clock ticking against them to fight.

If you make a VT mayor they don't even give a damn about killing the mayor. With me as mayor you force them to look for BGs.

If I agree with sandro wanting to kill you it's because you can't see this.

I'm this thread, vivax wants to kill Jat for disagreeing with him on Mafia theory. Details at 11.


Not quite but it's all he keeps talking about.
Once this day is finally over we can talk reads. He acts as if mayor gives you superpowers besides unkillability and says he'd rather have Koshi alive but doesn't take a piece of any advice Koshi says lmao
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 21:40 GMT
#2278
On March 06 2024 06:39 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:17 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.


He got masoned though in my understanding.
If Palmar is scum here I see a lazy ass attempt from him to start a CW.

Like I don't get otherwise why 1. He's not voting with marv here. 2. He's just letting Palmar die without having a real read on him while Palmar is voting with him.

JAT just talked about the claim mostly that's true but then he could accuse cop of doing the same thing at times.
He's also not factoring it that JAT has it out personally for me so he doesn't want me to be mayor which gives him a town motivation to do so.

I really don't "have it out personally for you". I just don't think your play warrants an election as mayor.


Me and DP laid it out already why it's beneficial to have a JK as mayor.
For scum it's like having a clock ticking against them to fight.

If you make a VT mayor they don't even give a damn about killing the mayor. With me as mayor you force them to look for BGs.

If I agree with sandro wanting to kill you it's because you can't see this.

I'm this thread, vivax wants to kill Jat for disagreeing with him on Mafia theory. Details at 11.


Not quite but it's all he keeps talking about.
Once this day is finally over we can talk reads. He acts as if mayor gives you superpowers besides unkillability and says he'd rather have Koshi alive but doesn't take a piece of any advice Koshi says lmao

In my experience that is the best way to deal with Koshi 100 % of the time :D
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 21:42 GMT
#2279
On March 06 2024 06:25 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:17 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.


He got masoned though in my understanding.
If Palmar is scum here I see a lazy ass attempt from him to start a CW.

Like I don't get otherwise why 1. He's not voting with marv here. 2. He's just letting Palmar die without having a real read on him while Palmar is voting with him.

JAT just talked about the claim mostly that's true but then he could accuse cop of doing the same thing at times.
He's also not factoring it that JAT has it out personally for me so he doesn't want me to be mayor which gives him a town motivation to do so.

I really don't "have it out personally for you". I just don't think your play warrants an election as mayor.


Me and DP laid it out already why it's beneficial to have a JK as mayor.
For scum it's like having a clock ticking against them to fight.

If you make a VT mayor they don't even give a damn about killing the mayor. With me as mayor you force them to look for BGs.

If I agree with sandro wanting to kill you it's because you can't see this.

The logic only works if scum cannot roleblock you. Which they more than likely can. You have a tendency for really questionable plays as is evidenced by claiming here in the first place. I don't want a mayor like that. I want someone who I can be as confident as possible about regarding his alignment and who ideally can shepherd town in a good direction in the coming days when influential townies will die in the night. Koshi is the better choice for both these things in my opinion. But we are turning in circles at this point.


So why do you think Koshi shepherds town in a good direction when you're not listening to a thing he says?
You must be bullshitting that's how.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 21:42 GMT
#2280
On March 06 2024 06:33 Trfel wrote:
My apologies, I don't have time to play today. I'll try and catch up later tonight or tomorrow.

Voting for Vivax and Palmar, I don't particularly know why, I'll try and check in to see if I need to switch votes. If I get lynched so be it.


Mafia
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2076
Snow 153
Bale 26
910 14
Noble 14
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm180
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1118
Mew2King28
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1234
WinterStarcraft643
Other Games
summit1g7837
JimRising 625
PiGStarcraft317
C9.Mang0176
ArmadaUGS144
Maynarde140
Sick118
RuFF_SC295
Livibee66
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick613
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 35
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2195
League of Legends
• Lourlo1380
• Rush1018
• Stunt389
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 41m
OSC
7h 41m
Stellar Fest
7h 41m
OSC
18h 41m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.