• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:10
CEST 09:10
KST 16:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8384 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 112

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 555 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 19:22 GMT
#2221
On March 06 2024 04:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
All right well, I guess I'll vote for Koshi as mayor since you guys are cowards and won't vote for me. Vivax claim makes him look super bad to me, pretty sure its NAI but I certainly don't believe the claim, he just wanted to be mayor. I don't think Vivax necessarily mafia, but I generally don't want him to be mayor either.

Koshi is calling for my head indirectly, but I think he town and I think he's a better mayor candidate generally speaking. Maybe posting this will put me at 4 pages and out of the range of his wrath.

Not that I disagree - good choice - but there is literally one other vote on him.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 05 2024 19:23 GMT
#2222
There would be literally One vote on me, which is who else I'd vote for. What do you suggest JAT? Unilaterally and unanimously handing the keys to this town to a D1 fake claimer?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 19:26 GMT
#2223
On March 06 2024 04:09 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 03:57 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 03:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Still very happy with Palmar on the chopping block. He is supposed to be good on day1. Last game he lead a lynch - this game he doesn't have any impact. Its not even the weekend so he is fair game.

Not a valid analysis.

Explain.

Sometimes I create personalities and argue with myself throughout day 1. I have not done that here so I must be mafia.

Sometimes I’ve policy lynched all claimers on day 1. I have not advocated that here so I must be mafia.

Sometimes I go completely afk day 1. I have not done that here so I must be mafia.

You want to lynch me because of the fact I’m not copying my last game. If you don’t have a case for why what I have done this game makes me mafia then you don’t have a case
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 05 2024 19:26 GMT
#2224
I guess I could vote rayn, pretty high chance he lynches me for it, but I think the protection better served on him than Vivax.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 19:27 GMT
#2225
On March 06 2024 04:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
There would be literally One vote on me, which is who else I'd vote for. What do you suggest JAT? Unilaterally and unanimously handing the keys to this town to a D1 fake claimer?

Ok, fair enough I guess. You dont trust rayn then?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 19:28 GMT
#2226
This fake claim assertion just boggles my mind. Like at least break it down how it happened if your trying to convince someone. Like can you go look at how it happened and when and see if you reach the same conclusion.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 19:29 GMT
#2227
On March 06 2024 04:26 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 04:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 03:57 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 03:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Still very happy with Palmar on the chopping block. He is supposed to be good on day1. Last game he lead a lynch - this game he doesn't have any impact. Its not even the weekend so he is fair game.

Not a valid analysis.

Explain.

Sometimes I create personalities and argue with myself throughout day 1. I have not done that here so I must be mafia.

Sometimes I’ve policy lynched all claimers on day 1. I have not advocated that here so I must be mafia.

Sometimes I go completely afk day 1. I have not done that here so I must be mafia.

You want to lynch me because of the fact I’m not copying my last game. If you don’t have a case for why what I have done this game makes me mafia then you don’t have a case

Isnt that convenient. Not doing anything into "if I havent done anything scummy you dont have a case". I would take option 1, 2 and your play last game over whatever this is for sure.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 19:30 GMT
#2228
I would even take some funnier shitposts.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 05 2024 19:30 GMT
#2229
No I trust rayn mostly. Also iamp is on him who I'm mostly town on so it feels like safe choice. I think I'd rather see Koshi have it but I think rayn has higher chance of getting it over Vivax than Koshi.

Okay you've convinced me JAT, thank you for manipulating my thought process and pushing your agenda. Are you joining me in this endeavor? Or are you fine with Vivax as mayor?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 19:32 GMT
#2230
On March 06 2024 04:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
No I trust rayn mostly. Also iamp is on him who I'm mostly town on so it feels like safe choice. I think I'd rather see Koshi have it but I think rayn has higher chance of getting it over Vivax than Koshi.

Okay you've convinced me JAT, thank you for manipulating my thought process and pushing your agenda. Are you joining me in this endeavor? Or are you fine with Vivax as mayor?

Depends on what rayn does until I go to bed - undecided. Koshi is much safer.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 05 2024 19:35 GMT
#2231
On March 06 2024 04:28 iamperfection wrote:
This fake claim assertion just boggles my mind. Like at least break it down how it happened if your trying to convince someone. Like can you go look at how it happened and when and see if you reach the same conclusion.

Me? Are you asking me why I think Vivax the player fake-claims? I don't care if you guys believe it, I could even be wrong. That's why I'm not arguing or trying to convince anyone, it just feels fake as fuck to me, opportunistic. No one will next game say "Oh Vivax did this awful terrible fakeclaim last game" so there's no danger in him doing it as town this game. Maybe he was salty he got VT. I have no idea and I don't fucking care. It completely hobbles the town, claiming D1 so I prefer to believe that Vivax is better than that and is claiming to become mayor as a VT, because the alternative makes my soul cry.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 19:36 GMT
#2232
Should I send in a name? Seems unnecessairy.
I am going to be early today. Yesterday drained me.
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 19:36 GMT
#2233
On March 06 2024 04:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 04:28 iamperfection wrote:
This fake claim assertion just boggles my mind. Like at least break it down how it happened if your trying to convince someone. Like can you go look at how it happened and when and see if you reach the same conclusion.

Me? Are you asking me why I think Vivax the player fake-claims? I don't care if you guys believe it, I could even be wrong. That's why I'm not arguing or trying to convince anyone, it just feels fake as fuck to me, opportunistic. No one will next game say "Oh Vivax did this awful terrible fakeclaim last game" so there's no danger in him doing it as town this game. Maybe he was salty he got VT. I have no idea and I don't fucking care. It completely hobbles the town, claiming D1 so I prefer to believe that Vivax is better than that and is claiming to become mayor as a VT, because the alternative makes my soul cry.

Then he is town so who cares like what's the point.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 05 2024 19:36 GMT
#2234
Nah Koshi they all want Vivax, his platform way better than ourz.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 05 2024 19:37 GMT
#2235
On March 06 2024 04:36 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 04:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 04:28 iamperfection wrote:
This fake claim assertion just boggles my mind. Like at least break it down how it happened if your trying to convince someone. Like can you go look at how it happened and when and see if you reach the same conclusion.

Me? Are you asking me why I think Vivax the player fake-claims? I don't care if you guys believe it, I could even be wrong. That's why I'm not arguing or trying to convince anyone, it just feels fake as fuck to me, opportunistic. No one will next game say "Oh Vivax did this awful terrible fakeclaim last game" so there's no danger in him doing it as town this game. Maybe he was salty he got VT. I have no idea and I don't fucking care. It completely hobbles the town, claiming D1 so I prefer to believe that Vivax is better than that and is claiming to become mayor as a VT, because the alternative makes my soul cry.

Then he is town so who cares like what's the point.

You tell me, I haven't been trying to get anyone to offvote, so why do you care what I think?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 05 2024 19:38 GMT
#2236
Oh right, you don't know I'm town.

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 05 2024 19:39 GMT
#2237
And I'm officially at 4 pages. Good night sweet prince.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 19:39 GMT
#2238
On March 06 2024 04:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 04:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 03:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh nevermind its just Oats. No wonder it irked me.

You guys why don't we wanna kill Oats again? Has he done something super townie I missed?

Just oats wow I’m hurt

Just as in, you're the only one. Not just as in, "Oh it's JUST OATS"

You know.

Ah I do know.
Do you think dmb is town for some reason?
No gg, No skill.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 05 2024 19:40 GMT
#2239
On March 06 2024 04:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 04:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 04:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 03:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh nevermind its just Oats. No wonder it irked me.

You guys why don't we wanna kill Oats again? Has he done something super townie I missed?

Just oats wow I’m hurt

Just as in, you're the only one. Not just as in, "Oh it's JUST OATS"

You know.

Ah I do know.
Do you think dmb is town for some reason?

Yes, the stupid Vivax shit.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 19:45 GMT
#2240
On March 06 2024 04:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 04:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 04:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 04:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 03:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh nevermind its just Oats. No wonder it irked me.

You guys why don't we wanna kill Oats again? Has he done something super townie I missed?

Just oats wow I’m hurt

Just as in, you're the only one. Not just as in, "Oh it's JUST OATS"

You know.

Ah I do know.
Do you think dmb is town for some reason?

Yes, the stupid Vivax shit.

That she’s only focused on the vivax stuff the vast majority of time she’s in the game? What are you talking about
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1395
910 88
Bale 41
Aegong 24
ZergMaN 20
Noble 14
yabsab 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Fuzer 80
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King270
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1380
Other Games
summit1g8851
PiGStarcraft389
ceh9368
Sick160
Happy156
olofmeister116
ArmadaUGS109
Livibee92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick579
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream263
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2338
League of Legends
• Rush1382
• Lourlo1252
• Stunt487
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 50m
OSC
5h 50m
Stellar Fest
5h 50m
OSC
16h 50m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.