• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:38
CEST 06:38
KST 13:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9377 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 110

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 555 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 17:52 GMT
#2181
On March 06 2024 02:44 sandroba wrote:
Curious about the MZ and JS reads as the other bunch is inactive/slam. Can you tell me why they made it to the list?

There was nothing that made me think MZ is town and (yes, I am going there again) found his insistance on voting for Vivax especially egregious and uncritical. For JS it is purely that I can't really remember anything he posted right now.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 17:55 GMT
#2182
On March 06 2024 02:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 02:44 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 02:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
@cake so if I’m understanding what you are saying, you think trefel is mafia with vivax then? Why else would he, in your perspective, not want to start a wagon on trefel


No, I dont understand why is not voting his scum read.

He claims because he doesnt want to start a wagon of someone who wont get lynched.

But he starts one on you so I guess he thinks you are more lynchable.

What’s the mafia motivation? I don’t see the link


He is talking a lot of “why are you white knighting Tfrel”, “I think Tfrel is mafia” “I wont vote Tfrel coz to lazy to start a wagon of someone who wont be lynched” but started a wagon on you Oats.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 17:56 GMT
#2183
I will also peace out if the thread wants to talk about something else besides my insane theory.

You do what you do.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 17:58 GMT
#2184
On March 06 2024 02:55 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 02:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 02:44 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 02:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
@cake so if I’m understanding what you are saying, you think trefel is mafia with vivax then? Why else would he, in your perspective, not want to start a wagon on trefel


No, I dont understand why is not voting his scum read.

He claims because he doesnt want to start a wagon of someone who wont get lynched.

But he starts one on you so I guess he thinks you are more lynchable.

What’s the mafia motivation? I don’t see the link


He is talking a lot of “why are you white knighting Tfrel”, “I think Tfrel is mafia” “I wont vote Tfrel coz to lazy to start a wagon of someone who wont be lynched” but started a wagon on you Oats.


Yes you’ve literally described the situation 5 times but failed to mention how that makes him mafia
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 17:59 GMT
#2185
##unvote
##vote DMB
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 18:09 GMT
#2186
Is it good or not good that this lynch goes so badly. No second wagon. So many people hiding their vote.

There is no reason that the main lynch isnt as one sided as the Mayor lynch.

I go to bed early today so would like to see some more votes.
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 18:17 GMT
#2187
Why should.it be one sided.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 18:31 GMT
#2188
I want to just get rid of ve looking again. His thing about claims just seems like a way to not take a stance to me.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 18:35 GMT
#2189
Thoughts on DMB Iamp?
No gg, No skill.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 05 2024 18:39 GMT
#2190
I had an early town read on dmb, but she has then turned into more of a single threaded bot that only pops in to talk about the vivax claim. Not seeing as many unprompted inputs from her as I would expect from her as town.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 18:41 GMT
#2191
On March 06 2024 03:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
Thoughts on DMB Iamp?

I don't think scum. Dmbs posts in that game I obser gave me scum goosebumps like the entire game and everyone called me dumb there and I was right. More gut then anything I can rationalize I do think posting that list at that time just because 1 person asked is more likely to come from town in the timing it did.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 18:42 GMT
#2192
On March 06 2024 03:39 sandroba wrote:
I had an early town read on dmb, but she has then turned into more of a single threaded bot that only pops in to talk about the vivax claim. Not seeing as many unprompted inputs from her as I would expect from her as town.

Yes
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 18:42 GMT
#2193
I'm certainly not married to it just a feeling
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 18:45 GMT
#2194
Palmar best lynch though
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 05 2024 18:45 GMT
#2195
Yall can narrow it down by removing me from lynch lists if you want. IF not I get it, but that would be winning move.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 18:46 GMT
#2196
On March 06 2024 03:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yall can narrow it down by removing me from lynch lists if you want. IF not I get it, but that would be winning move.

You can do that by being a good townie. How about that?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 18:46 GMT
#2197
On March 06 2024 03:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yall can narrow it down by removing me from lynch lists if you want. IF not I get it, but that would be winning move.

I don't want to
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 05 2024 18:47 GMT
#2198
Hi! Ya I'm back and I still have no shit for yall to ignore and then still call me mafia over. But fear not frands! D1 is almost over at which point well have all this loverly DATAZ!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 05 2024 18:47 GMT
#2199
On March 06 2024 03:46 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 03:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yall can narrow it down by removing me from lynch lists if you want. IF not I get it, but that would be winning move.

You can do that by being a good townie. How about that?

I don't have that luxury. I get to be mafia no matter what happens because of missing half of the least important day of the game. How about that?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 18:48 GMT
#2200
Was there a jester role snuck in that I wasn't aware of
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 159
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2115
Snow 110
NaDa 38
Bale 30
Noble 13
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm178
Counter-Strike
taco 517
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1445
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1125
WinterStarcraft629
Other Games
summit1g8060
JimRising 638
PiGStarcraft297
C9.Mang0182
ArmadaUGS163
Maynarde141
Sick102
ViBE76
Livibee3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream155
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki151
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota280
League of Legends
• Lourlo1235
• Rush989
• Stunt323
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 22m
OSC
8h 22m
Stellar Fest
8h 22m
OSC
19h 22m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.