• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:39
CEST 11:39
KST 18:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)33Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10062 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 108

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 555 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 16:56 GMT
#2141
On March 06 2024 01:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m trying to wrap my head around this Palmar push by marv and what it means for marvs alignment.
I think Palmar has been way more townie this last like 5 pages and that only seems to solidify marvs read

So you do get my case!
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 16:56 GMT
#2142
On March 05 2024 23:26 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:13 Palmar wrote:
JAT looks pretty bad. He has said pretty much nothing about me except that comment about not agreeing with my logic on how Vivax needs to be treated, which isn't alignment indicative.

And he's trying to kill me.

And his filter is shorter than mine so he can't even claim lurker lynch

Well, I think it should be obvious that I am 100 % sheeping right now to see where this goes. I don't have a reason of my own except for the lack of reasons to townread you.

So call me town baby

For what?
On March 05 2024 23:41 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 17:05 marvellosity wrote:
Iamp, i take back my criticism of your VE vote. I’m not convinced but I don’t think it’s bad.

As I’m not gonna be here, doing this to make life easier.

##mayor: Vivax

Do you really think that's the play here? Or are you just being lazy? I think mafia is super happy with Vivax being the guy they cannot shoot instead of someone who can actually lead lynches on them. People here put too much stock in roles and not enough in playing the game imo. But I would expect you not to.

I would much prefer you being obv town and going for mayor.

Yes and yes Jat, to be brutally honest.

To an extent it’s a thread cleanup exercise. It’s clear that the mayor shouting is a horrible distraction. If we just vote for Vivax mafia can’t hide behind that anymore.

Clearly it wasn’t my first choice originally but i feel it’s just the right thing to do here.

Well, I disagree and I will stand by that. The mayor thing is at least as important as the lynch today and you guys are currently wasting the opportunity to make a town leader unkillable. But I have said my part. Guess it is Vivax time to shine if he is town.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 16:59 GMT
#2143
On March 06 2024 01:56 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m trying to wrap my head around this Palmar push by marv and what it means for marvs alignment.
I think Palmar has been way more townie this last like 5 pages and that only seems to solidify marvs read

So you do get my case!

In all seriousness. Nothing Palmar has posted couldn’t have been posted by any other 10 random players.

And he is unique If nothing else. Tbh I have been very clear why I think he is mafia.

He’s not funny
His reads aren’t interesting
He’s not calling me bad
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 17:02 GMT
#2144
On March 06 2024 01:49 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:45 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:40 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:29 CopCake wrote:
Like, I dont understand why is it so bad to question Vivax claim.

I have the right to do it if I wanted to.


Okay so outside of the claim, how is vivax mafia


The claim itself is just stupid, how he wants tfrel dead considering the last game, I dont think he is scumhunting

His reads

On March 05 2024 23:13 Vivax wrote:
I think rayn has a decent chance to flip mafia by the way.
Cop says he can't be because he'd be angrier but there's nothing that says he isn't simply more restrained in this game.

I'm moving cop out of the mafia pool just because of what Koshi said about her and good intentions. I still think she was struggling back then and took way too long to join the chorus calling my claim awful.

Iamperfection has dropped off a lot and looks a lot like Oats at this point. I just don't see any motivation to find the right lynch here. Erratic play. I believe Oats still didn't deliver an estimation of marv and Sandroba like I asked.

I don't want to lynch Palmar. I think marv is doing jack shit, and he didn't try to run for mayor for it. The Palmar vote was his first meaningful contribution, and everyone treated it like some high priest tossed a piece of metal from a pyramid and they went wild chasing it while screeching like a bunch of teenies at a rock concert.

I also think marv is kinda avoidant of DP and I know that marv has to fear DP if he's mafia. Him masoning Sandoba over DP is bad and might explain DPs lower effort.

MZ, Rels reasonable and pro-town all around but also a bit synthetic and lacking emotion for now. Not on the table for D1 I think and they have shown that they know what it takes to not lose to a casino.

DMB I think town. I liked most of the placements in her list and she had a golden opportunity to fall into her meta of antagonizing me just for fun and blending in with others doing so. I don't think she'd want a JK as mayor as mafia either.

That's about it for now. Otherwise:

Hapa joined discord and didn't post at all so I think it's due we make him the main secondary wagon that I can kill but I also need town's consent for it. Jealous works too, just make it visible please.


and an hour later

On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy



read progressions are not ok



Out of curiosity, have you played with vivax before?
And secondly, have you read the game you linked earlier?


Yeah, I have played with Vivax and yeah, that is why I said Tfrel MVP there.

So with what you linked, how is that not typical vivax? He literally does that that’s vivax


I do not understand his claim, when he knows he might suffer the danger of getting misslynched anyways because the claim is just so bad to be true. Which makes me believe that he could be mafia with at least two big names.

I want to rule out that probability, as easy as that.

Yes you said this already.
The question I’m asking is if you think he’s mafia then there has to be things other than the claim that he’s doing that’s scummy
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 17:03 GMT
#2145
On March 06 2024 01:53 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Nobody wants to talk to me or what

I made a towncase on you

Thanks bestie
But that’s talking about me not to me smh.
Talk to me about marv pls
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 17:04 GMT
#2146
On March 06 2024 01:56 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:26 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:13 Palmar wrote:
JAT looks pretty bad. He has said pretty much nothing about me except that comment about not agreeing with my logic on how Vivax needs to be treated, which isn't alignment indicative.

And he's trying to kill me.

And his filter is shorter than mine so he can't even claim lurker lynch

Well, I think it should be obvious that I am 100 % sheeping right now to see where this goes. I don't have a reason of my own except for the lack of reasons to townread you.

So call me town baby

For what?
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:41 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 17:05 marvellosity wrote:
Iamp, i take back my criticism of your VE vote. I’m not convinced but I don’t think it’s bad.

As I’m not gonna be here, doing this to make life easier.

##mayor: Vivax

Do you really think that's the play here? Or are you just being lazy? I think mafia is super happy with Vivax being the guy they cannot shoot instead of someone who can actually lead lynches on them. People here put too much stock in roles and not enough in playing the game imo. But I would expect you not to.

I would much prefer you being obv town and going for mayor.

Yes and yes Jat, to be brutally honest.

To an extent it’s a thread cleanup exercise. It’s clear that the mayor shouting is a horrible distraction. If we just vote for Vivax mafia can’t hide behind that anymore.

Clearly it wasn’t my first choice originally but i feel it’s just the right thing to do here.

Well, I disagree and I will stand by that. The mayor thing is at least as important as the lynch today and you guys are currently wasting the opportunity to make a town leader unkillable. But I have said my part. Guess it is Vivax time to shine if he is town.

How is the situation being wasted in your perspective? Vivax is currently the runaway leader to be mayor
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 17:05 GMT
#2147
On March 06 2024 01:59 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:56 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m trying to wrap my head around this Palmar push by marv and what it means for marvs alignment.
I think Palmar has been way more townie this last like 5 pages and that only seems to solidify marvs read

So you do get my case!

In all seriousness. Nothing Palmar has posted couldn’t have been posted by any other 10 random players.

And he is unique If nothing else. Tbh I have been very clear why I think he is mafia.

He’s not funny
His reads aren’t interesting
He’s not calling me bad

Seems like the last bit is the bit that’s the most important to you
No gg, No skill.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 17:05 GMT
#2148
On March 06 2024 02:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:26 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:13 Palmar wrote:
JAT looks pretty bad. He has said pretty much nothing about me except that comment about not agreeing with my logic on how Vivax needs to be treated, which isn't alignment indicative.

And he's trying to kill me.

And his filter is shorter than mine so he can't even claim lurker lynch

Well, I think it should be obvious that I am 100 % sheeping right now to see where this goes. I don't have a reason of my own except for the lack of reasons to townread you.

So call me town baby

For what?
On March 05 2024 23:41 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 17:05 marvellosity wrote:
Iamp, i take back my criticism of your VE vote. I’m not convinced but I don’t think it’s bad.

As I’m not gonna be here, doing this to make life easier.

##mayor: Vivax

Do you really think that's the play here? Or are you just being lazy? I think mafia is super happy with Vivax being the guy they cannot shoot instead of someone who can actually lead lynches on them. People here put too much stock in roles and not enough in playing the game imo. But I would expect you not to.

I would much prefer you being obv town and going for mayor.

Yes and yes Jat, to be brutally honest.

To an extent it’s a thread cleanup exercise. It’s clear that the mayor shouting is a horrible distraction. If we just vote for Vivax mafia can’t hide behind that anymore.

Clearly it wasn’t my first choice originally but i feel it’s just the right thing to do here.

Well, I disagree and I will stand by that. The mayor thing is at least as important as the lynch today and you guys are currently wasting the opportunity to make a town leader unkillable. But I have said my part. Guess it is Vivax time to shine if he is town.

How is the situation being wasted in your perspective? Vivax is currently the runaway leader to be mayor

Did you not read any of my other posts about this subject?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 17:09 GMT
#2149
On March 06 2024 02:05 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 02:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:26 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:13 Palmar wrote:
JAT looks pretty bad. He has said pretty much nothing about me except that comment about not agreeing with my logic on how Vivax needs to be treated, which isn't alignment indicative.

And he's trying to kill me.

And his filter is shorter than mine so he can't even claim lurker lynch

Well, I think it should be obvious that I am 100 % sheeping right now to see where this goes. I don't have a reason of my own except for the lack of reasons to townread you.

So call me town baby

For what?
On March 05 2024 23:41 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 17:05 marvellosity wrote:
Iamp, i take back my criticism of your VE vote. I’m not convinced but I don’t think it’s bad.

As I’m not gonna be here, doing this to make life easier.

##mayor: Vivax

Do you really think that's the play here? Or are you just being lazy? I think mafia is super happy with Vivax being the guy they cannot shoot instead of someone who can actually lead lynches on them. People here put too much stock in roles and not enough in playing the game imo. But I would expect you not to.

I would much prefer you being obv town and going for mayor.

Yes and yes Jat, to be brutally honest.

To an extent it’s a thread cleanup exercise. It’s clear that the mayor shouting is a horrible distraction. If we just vote for Vivax mafia can’t hide behind that anymore.

Clearly it wasn’t my first choice originally but i feel it’s just the right thing to do here.

Well, I disagree and I will stand by that. The mayor thing is at least as important as the lynch today and you guys are currently wasting the opportunity to make a town leader unkillable. But I have said my part. Guess it is Vivax time to shine if he is town.

How is the situation being wasted in your perspective? Vivax is currently the runaway leader to be mayor

Did you not read any of my other posts about this subject?

Not really sure how they are relevant to the question I’m asking, answer the question
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 17:11 GMT
#2150
On March 06 2024 02:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:59 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:56 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m trying to wrap my head around this Palmar push by marv and what it means for marvs alignment.
I think Palmar has been way more townie this last like 5 pages and that only seems to solidify marvs read

So you do get my case!

In all seriousness. Nothing Palmar has posted couldn’t have been posted by any other 10 random players.

And he is unique If nothing else. Tbh I have been very clear why I think he is mafia.

He’s not funny
His reads aren’t interesting
He’s not calling me bad

Seems like the last bit is the bit that’s the most important to you

They are all important.

I called him mafia based on the first two. The third came later.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 17:11 GMT
#2151
On March 06 2024 00:19 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:00 marvellosity wrote:
Do you know why I normally tr read you Palmar?

No idea.

Or well, I do have a guess that it's largely a tone read coupled with some parameters on how I think about the game.

Honestly, doesn't really matter to me. But please do explain because I'm going to enjoy watching your backtrack if I flip before you this game.

Unless....

You just wanna be my friend and give me a townread.



And - i know you know I don’t push for you like this as mafia. As if you are town I am putting myself in an incredibly difficult spot when the person I know best flips town. It’s a terrible play. The only logical explanation is I am town and I think you are mafia.

See this is only valid if I genuinely believe you want to play the game. You would be perfectly happy trading yourself for a 1v1 lynch as mafia IF you don't really want to play.

There is a reason I said earlier that I can't call you scum for being lazy, but I also can't call you town for kinda... lazily pushing me. If you had 15 pages of filter and were hammering down on me with the wrath of a thousand suns you'd be town.

As for now, I don't know, and I don't really think it's productive for us to argue about it. Just go read other people and see what you find. Maybe talk to Sandroba in your friend chat.


I really doubt that you actually believe marv would go for a 1 for 1 with you as mafia. I don't think he would ever spend so much energy so unnecessarily.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 17:12 GMT
#2152
On March 06 2024 02:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:49 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:45 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:40 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:29 CopCake wrote:
Like, I dont understand why is it so bad to question Vivax claim.

I have the right to do it if I wanted to.


Okay so outside of the claim, how is vivax mafia


The claim itself is just stupid, how he wants tfrel dead considering the last game, I dont think he is scumhunting

His reads

On March 05 2024 23:13 Vivax wrote:
I think rayn has a decent chance to flip mafia by the way.
Cop says he can't be because he'd be angrier but there's nothing that says he isn't simply more restrained in this game.

I'm moving cop out of the mafia pool just because of what Koshi said about her and good intentions. I still think she was struggling back then and took way too long to join the chorus calling my claim awful.

Iamperfection has dropped off a lot and looks a lot like Oats at this point. I just don't see any motivation to find the right lynch here. Erratic play. I believe Oats still didn't deliver an estimation of marv and Sandroba like I asked.

I don't want to lynch Palmar. I think marv is doing jack shit, and he didn't try to run for mayor for it. The Palmar vote was his first meaningful contribution, and everyone treated it like some high priest tossed a piece of metal from a pyramid and they went wild chasing it while screeching like a bunch of teenies at a rock concert.

I also think marv is kinda avoidant of DP and I know that marv has to fear DP if he's mafia. Him masoning Sandoba over DP is bad and might explain DPs lower effort.

MZ, Rels reasonable and pro-town all around but also a bit synthetic and lacking emotion for now. Not on the table for D1 I think and they have shown that they know what it takes to not lose to a casino.

DMB I think town. I liked most of the placements in her list and she had a golden opportunity to fall into her meta of antagonizing me just for fun and blending in with others doing so. I don't think she'd want a JK as mayor as mafia either.

That's about it for now. Otherwise:

Hapa joined discord and didn't post at all so I think it's due we make him the main secondary wagon that I can kill but I also need town's consent for it. Jealous works too, just make it visible please.


and an hour later

On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy



read progressions are not ok



Out of curiosity, have you played with vivax before?
And secondly, have you read the game you linked earlier?


Yeah, I have played with Vivax and yeah, that is why I said Tfrel MVP there.

So with what you linked, how is that not typical vivax? He literally does that that’s vivax


I do not understand his claim, when he knows he might suffer the danger of getting misslynched anyways because the claim is just so bad to be true. Which makes me believe that he could be mafia with at least two big names.

I want to rule out that probability, as easy as that.

Yes you said this already.
The question I’m asking is if you think he’s mafia then there has to be things other than the claim that he’s doing that’s scummy


How many times has vivax said he wants tfrel dead?

How many votes have Tfrel gotten?

On March 05 2024 23:58 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (10): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam, JacobStrangelove, Meapak_Ziphh, marvellosity, Palmar
raynpelikoneet (2): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (7): sandroba, Trfel, Jealous, CopCake, Hapahauli, ToTheStars, VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Palmar (5) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam, sandroba, DarthPunk, Koshi
ToTheStars (2): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove
Oatsmaster (2) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk
VisceraEyes (2): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
Justanothertownie (2): sandroba, Palmar
JacobStrangelove (1): CopCake, DarthPunk
DarthPunk (1) : raynpelikoneet
CopCake (1): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk, Meapak_Ziphh
iamperfection (0): DarthPunk
Koshi (0) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam

Not Voting(5): Trfel, Jealous, die_meatbaby, Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 5 votes, Palmar is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




Do you not think that is weird?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 17:13 GMT
#2153
On March 06 2024 02:11 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:19 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:00 marvellosity wrote:
Do you know why I normally tr read you Palmar?

No idea.

Or well, I do have a guess that it's largely a tone read coupled with some parameters on how I think about the game.

Honestly, doesn't really matter to me. But please do explain because I'm going to enjoy watching your backtrack if I flip before you this game.

Unless....

You just wanna be my friend and give me a townread.



And - i know you know I don’t push for you like this as mafia. As if you are town I am putting myself in an incredibly difficult spot when the person I know best flips town. It’s a terrible play. The only logical explanation is I am town and I think you are mafia.

See this is only valid if I genuinely believe you want to play the game. You would be perfectly happy trading yourself for a 1v1 lynch as mafia IF you don't really want to play.

There is a reason I said earlier that I can't call you scum for being lazy, but I also can't call you town for kinda... lazily pushing me. If you had 15 pages of filter and were hammering down on me with the wrath of a thousand suns you'd be town.

As for now, I don't know, and I don't really think it's productive for us to argue about it. Just go read other people and see what you find. Maybe talk to Sandroba in your friend chat.


I really doubt that you actually believe marv would go for a 1 for 1 with you as mafia. I don't think he would ever spend so much energy so unnecessarily.


You do love to bask in his shadow and white knight him like you‘re doing here.

Let‘s see if that pays off for you !
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 17:13 GMT
#2154
On March 06 2024 02:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 02:05 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 02:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:26 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:13 Palmar wrote:
JAT looks pretty bad. He has said pretty much nothing about me except that comment about not agreeing with my logic on how Vivax needs to be treated, which isn't alignment indicative.

And he's trying to kill me.

And his filter is shorter than mine so he can't even claim lurker lynch

Well, I think it should be obvious that I am 100 % sheeping right now to see where this goes. I don't have a reason of my own except for the lack of reasons to townread you.

So call me town baby

For what?
On March 05 2024 23:41 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 17:05 marvellosity wrote:
Iamp, i take back my criticism of your VE vote. I’m not convinced but I don’t think it’s bad.

As I’m not gonna be here, doing this to make life easier.

##mayor: Vivax

Do you really think that's the play here? Or are you just being lazy? I think mafia is super happy with Vivax being the guy they cannot shoot instead of someone who can actually lead lynches on them. People here put too much stock in roles and not enough in playing the game imo. But I would expect you not to.

I would much prefer you being obv town and going for mayor.

Yes and yes Jat, to be brutally honest.

To an extent it’s a thread cleanup exercise. It’s clear that the mayor shouting is a horrible distraction. If we just vote for Vivax mafia can’t hide behind that anymore.

Clearly it wasn’t my first choice originally but i feel it’s just the right thing to do here.

Well, I disagree and I will stand by that. The mayor thing is at least as important as the lynch today and you guys are currently wasting the opportunity to make a town leader unkillable. But I have said my part. Guess it is Vivax time to shine if he is town.

How is the situation being wasted in your perspective? Vivax is currently the runaway leader to be mayor

Did you not read any of my other posts about this subject?

Not really sure how they are relevant to the question I’m asking, answer the question

They are very important since it is more or less impossible that you read them without taking away that I think Vivax as mayor is a bad choice. How can you be interested in this topic without knowing this?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 17:14 GMT
#2155
On March 06 2024 02:12 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 02:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:49 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:45 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:40 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:29 CopCake wrote:
Like, I dont understand why is it so bad to question Vivax claim.

I have the right to do it if I wanted to.


Okay so outside of the claim, how is vivax mafia


The claim itself is just stupid, how he wants tfrel dead considering the last game, I dont think he is scumhunting

His reads

On March 05 2024 23:13 Vivax wrote:
I think rayn has a decent chance to flip mafia by the way.
Cop says he can't be because he'd be angrier but there's nothing that says he isn't simply more restrained in this game.

I'm moving cop out of the mafia pool just because of what Koshi said about her and good intentions. I still think she was struggling back then and took way too long to join the chorus calling my claim awful.

Iamperfection has dropped off a lot and looks a lot like Oats at this point. I just don't see any motivation to find the right lynch here. Erratic play. I believe Oats still didn't deliver an estimation of marv and Sandroba like I asked.

I don't want to lynch Palmar. I think marv is doing jack shit, and he didn't try to run for mayor for it. The Palmar vote was his first meaningful contribution, and everyone treated it like some high priest tossed a piece of metal from a pyramid and they went wild chasing it while screeching like a bunch of teenies at a rock concert.

I also think marv is kinda avoidant of DP and I know that marv has to fear DP if he's mafia. Him masoning Sandoba over DP is bad and might explain DPs lower effort.

MZ, Rels reasonable and pro-town all around but also a bit synthetic and lacking emotion for now. Not on the table for D1 I think and they have shown that they know what it takes to not lose to a casino.

DMB I think town. I liked most of the placements in her list and she had a golden opportunity to fall into her meta of antagonizing me just for fun and blending in with others doing so. I don't think she'd want a JK as mayor as mafia either.

That's about it for now. Otherwise:

Hapa joined discord and didn't post at all so I think it's due we make him the main secondary wagon that I can kill but I also need town's consent for it. Jealous works too, just make it visible please.


and an hour later

On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy



read progressions are not ok



Out of curiosity, have you played with vivax before?
And secondly, have you read the game you linked earlier?


Yeah, I have played with Vivax and yeah, that is why I said Tfrel MVP there.

So with what you linked, how is that not typical vivax? He literally does that that’s vivax


I do not understand his claim, when he knows he might suffer the danger of getting misslynched anyways because the claim is just so bad to be true. Which makes me believe that he could be mafia with at least two big names.

I want to rule out that probability, as easy as that.

Yes you said this already.
The question I’m asking is if you think he’s mafia then there has to be things other than the claim that he’s doing that’s scummy


How many times has vivax said he wants tfrel dead?

How many votes have Tfrel gotten?

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:58 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (10): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam, JacobStrangelove, Meapak_Ziphh, marvellosity, Palmar
raynpelikoneet (2): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (7): sandroba, Trfel, Jealous, CopCake, Hapahauli, ToTheStars, VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Palmar (5) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam, sandroba, DarthPunk, Koshi
ToTheStars (2): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove
Oatsmaster (2) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk
VisceraEyes (2): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
Justanothertownie (2): sandroba, Palmar
JacobStrangelove (1): CopCake, DarthPunk
DarthPunk (1) : raynpelikoneet
CopCake (1): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk, Meapak_Ziphh
iamperfection (0): DarthPunk
Koshi (0) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam

Not Voting(5): Trfel, Jealous, die_meatbaby, Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 5 votes, Palmar is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




Do you not think that is weird?

Why is it weird?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 17:16 GMT
#2156
On March 06 2024 02:13 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 02:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:19 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:10 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:00 marvellosity wrote:
Do you know why I normally tr read you Palmar?

No idea.

Or well, I do have a guess that it's largely a tone read coupled with some parameters on how I think about the game.

Honestly, doesn't really matter to me. But please do explain because I'm going to enjoy watching your backtrack if I flip before you this game.

Unless....

You just wanna be my friend and give me a townread.



And - i know you know I don’t push for you like this as mafia. As if you are town I am putting myself in an incredibly difficult spot when the person I know best flips town. It’s a terrible play. The only logical explanation is I am town and I think you are mafia.

See this is only valid if I genuinely believe you want to play the game. You would be perfectly happy trading yourself for a 1v1 lynch as mafia IF you don't really want to play.

There is a reason I said earlier that I can't call you scum for being lazy, but I also can't call you town for kinda... lazily pushing me. If you had 15 pages of filter and were hammering down on me with the wrath of a thousand suns you'd be town.

As for now, I don't know, and I don't really think it's productive for us to argue about it. Just go read other people and see what you find. Maybe talk to Sandroba in your friend chat.


I really doubt that you actually believe marv would go for a 1 for 1 with you as mafia. I don't think he would ever spend so much energy so unnecessarily.


You do love to bask in his shadow and white knight him like you‘re doing here.

Let‘s see if that pays off for you !

wat
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 17:16 GMT
#2157
Maybe she wants me to vote trfel, unvote him and then move back to someone who might actually get lynched.

2muchwork
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 17:17 GMT
#2158
On March 06 2024 02:14 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 02:12 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 02:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:49 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:45 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:40 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:29 CopCake wrote:
Like, I dont understand why is it so bad to question Vivax claim.

I have the right to do it if I wanted to.


Okay so outside of the claim, how is vivax mafia


The claim itself is just stupid, how he wants tfrel dead considering the last game, I dont think he is scumhunting

His reads

On March 05 2024 23:13 Vivax wrote:
I think rayn has a decent chance to flip mafia by the way.
Cop says he can't be because he'd be angrier but there's nothing that says he isn't simply more restrained in this game.

I'm moving cop out of the mafia pool just because of what Koshi said about her and good intentions. I still think she was struggling back then and took way too long to join the chorus calling my claim awful.

Iamperfection has dropped off a lot and looks a lot like Oats at this point. I just don't see any motivation to find the right lynch here. Erratic play. I believe Oats still didn't deliver an estimation of marv and Sandroba like I asked.

I don't want to lynch Palmar. I think marv is doing jack shit, and he didn't try to run for mayor for it. The Palmar vote was his first meaningful contribution, and everyone treated it like some high priest tossed a piece of metal from a pyramid and they went wild chasing it while screeching like a bunch of teenies at a rock concert.

I also think marv is kinda avoidant of DP and I know that marv has to fear DP if he's mafia. Him masoning Sandoba over DP is bad and might explain DPs lower effort.

MZ, Rels reasonable and pro-town all around but also a bit synthetic and lacking emotion for now. Not on the table for D1 I think and they have shown that they know what it takes to not lose to a casino.

DMB I think town. I liked most of the placements in her list and she had a golden opportunity to fall into her meta of antagonizing me just for fun and blending in with others doing so. I don't think she'd want a JK as mayor as mafia either.

That's about it for now. Otherwise:

Hapa joined discord and didn't post at all so I think it's due we make him the main secondary wagon that I can kill but I also need town's consent for it. Jealous works too, just make it visible please.


and an hour later

On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy



read progressions are not ok



Out of curiosity, have you played with vivax before?
And secondly, have you read the game you linked earlier?


Yeah, I have played with Vivax and yeah, that is why I said Tfrel MVP there.

So with what you linked, how is that not typical vivax? He literally does that that’s vivax


I do not understand his claim, when he knows he might suffer the danger of getting misslynched anyways because the claim is just so bad to be true. Which makes me believe that he could be mafia with at least two big names.

I want to rule out that probability, as easy as that.

Yes you said this already.
The question I’m asking is if you think he’s mafia then there has to be things other than the claim that he’s doing that’s scummy


How many times has vivax said he wants tfrel dead?

How many votes have Tfrel gotten?

On March 05 2024 23:58 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (10): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam, JacobStrangelove, Meapak_Ziphh, marvellosity, Palmar
raynpelikoneet (2): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (7): sandroba, Trfel, Jealous, CopCake, Hapahauli, ToTheStars, VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Palmar (5) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam, sandroba, DarthPunk, Koshi
ToTheStars (2): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove
Oatsmaster (2) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk
VisceraEyes (2): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
Justanothertownie (2): sandroba, Palmar
JacobStrangelove (1): CopCake, DarthPunk
DarthPunk (1) : raynpelikoneet
CopCake (1): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk, Meapak_Ziphh
iamperfection (0): DarthPunk
Koshi (0) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam

Not Voting(5): Trfel, Jealous, die_meatbaby, Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 5 votes, Palmar is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




Do you not think that is weird?

Why is it weird?


If you have town attention because you are a PR, and you think this person is certain mafia, why not start a wagon there? Why go for an inactive?

"Oh he was inactive"

(I know Oats is not inactive anymore)
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 17:20 GMT
#2159
On March 06 2024 02:17 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 02:14 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 02:12 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 02:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:49 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:45 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:40 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
Okay so outside of the claim, how is vivax mafia


The claim itself is just stupid, how he wants tfrel dead considering the last game, I dont think he is scumhunting

His reads

On March 05 2024 23:13 Vivax wrote:
I think rayn has a decent chance to flip mafia by the way.
Cop says he can't be because he'd be angrier but there's nothing that says he isn't simply more restrained in this game.

I'm moving cop out of the mafia pool just because of what Koshi said about her and good intentions. I still think she was struggling back then and took way too long to join the chorus calling my claim awful.

Iamperfection has dropped off a lot and looks a lot like Oats at this point. I just don't see any motivation to find the right lynch here. Erratic play. I believe Oats still didn't deliver an estimation of marv and Sandroba like I asked.

I don't want to lynch Palmar. I think marv is doing jack shit, and he didn't try to run for mayor for it. The Palmar vote was his first meaningful contribution, and everyone treated it like some high priest tossed a piece of metal from a pyramid and they went wild chasing it while screeching like a bunch of teenies at a rock concert.

I also think marv is kinda avoidant of DP and I know that marv has to fear DP if he's mafia. Him masoning Sandoba over DP is bad and might explain DPs lower effort.

MZ, Rels reasonable and pro-town all around but also a bit synthetic and lacking emotion for now. Not on the table for D1 I think and they have shown that they know what it takes to not lose to a casino.

DMB I think town. I liked most of the placements in her list and she had a golden opportunity to fall into her meta of antagonizing me just for fun and blending in with others doing so. I don't think she'd want a JK as mayor as mafia either.

That's about it for now. Otherwise:

Hapa joined discord and didn't post at all so I think it's due we make him the main secondary wagon that I can kill but I also need town's consent for it. Jealous works too, just make it visible please.


and an hour later

On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy



read progressions are not ok



Out of curiosity, have you played with vivax before?
And secondly, have you read the game you linked earlier?


Yeah, I have played with Vivax and yeah, that is why I said Tfrel MVP there.

So with what you linked, how is that not typical vivax? He literally does that that’s vivax


I do not understand his claim, when he knows he might suffer the danger of getting misslynched anyways because the claim is just so bad to be true. Which makes me believe that he could be mafia with at least two big names.

I want to rule out that probability, as easy as that.

Yes you said this already.
The question I’m asking is if you think he’s mafia then there has to be things other than the claim that he’s doing that’s scummy


How many times has vivax said he wants tfrel dead?

How many votes have Tfrel gotten?

On March 05 2024 23:58 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (10): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam, JacobStrangelove, Meapak_Ziphh, marvellosity, Palmar
raynpelikoneet (2): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (7): sandroba, Trfel, Jealous, CopCake, Hapahauli, ToTheStars, VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Palmar (5) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam, sandroba, DarthPunk, Koshi
ToTheStars (2): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove
Oatsmaster (2) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk
VisceraEyes (2): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
Justanothertownie (2): sandroba, Palmar
JacobStrangelove (1): CopCake, DarthPunk
DarthPunk (1) : raynpelikoneet
CopCake (1): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk, Meapak_Ziphh
iamperfection (0): DarthPunk
Koshi (0) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam

Not Voting(5): Trfel, Jealous, die_meatbaby, Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 5 votes, Palmar is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




Do you not think that is weird?

Why is it weird?


If you have town attention because you are a PR, and you think this person is certain mafia, why not start a wagon there? Why go for an inactive?

"Oh he was inactive"

(I know Oats is not inactive anymore)

Sorry I thought you were saying something else. I got you now.

CC, there’s a reason you’re alone on this. There are 2 possibilities, go with me here:

1. You’re right and everyone else is wrong
2. You’re wrong and everyone else is right.

I’m not saying it has to be 2, but you should give some thought to why no one is dancing with you on this.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 17:20 GMT
#2160
On March 06 2024 02:16 Vivax wrote:
Maybe she wants me to vote trfel, unvote him and then move back to someone who might actually get lynched.

2muchwork


You started Oats, that should have been too much effort too.
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 731
Bisu 556
BeSt 442
Hyuk 322
actioN 178
Leta 143
Zeus 111
EffOrt 110
ZerO 84
Soma 79
[ Show more ]
Light 74
Shinee 41
Mind 41
Mong 40
Killer 33
soO 33
sorry 30
Aegong 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 20
Terrorterran 13
ZergMaN 11
HiyA 10
Sharp 8
JulyZerg 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe152
League of Legends
JimRising 401
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1198
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King164
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1805
Other Games
gofns27938
summit1g8391
singsing1412
olofmeister1063
ceh9602
crisheroes308
DeMusliM135
ArmadaUGS109
Livibee100
XBOCT84
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick502
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream244
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH257
• LUISG 16
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2281
League of Legends
• Jankos1599
• Rush1281
• Stunt434
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
21m
OSC
3h 21m
Stellar Fest
3h 21m
OSC
14h 21m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.