• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:43
CEST 16:43
KST 23:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8688 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 107

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 555 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 16:39 GMT
#2121
On March 06 2024 00:11 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy

If you think I'm mafia for real you need to have your head examined

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 16:39 GMT
#2122
Un cc'd, vivax
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 16:40 GMT
#2123
On March 06 2024 01:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:29 CopCake wrote:
Like, I dont understand why is it so bad to question Vivax claim.

I have the right to do it if I wanted to.


Okay so outside of the claim, how is vivax mafia


The claim itself is just stupid, how he wants tfrel dead considering the last game, I dont think he is scumhunting

His reads

On March 05 2024 23:13 Vivax wrote:
I think rayn has a decent chance to flip mafia by the way.
Cop says he can't be because he'd be angrier but there's nothing that says he isn't simply more restrained in this game.

I'm moving cop out of the mafia pool just because of what Koshi said about her and good intentions. I still think she was struggling back then and took way too long to join the chorus calling my claim awful.

Iamperfection has dropped off a lot and looks a lot like Oats at this point. I just don't see any motivation to find the right lynch here. Erratic play. I believe Oats still didn't deliver an estimation of marv and Sandroba like I asked.

I don't want to lynch Palmar. I think marv is doing jack shit, and he didn't try to run for mayor for it. The Palmar vote was his first meaningful contribution, and everyone treated it like some high priest tossed a piece of metal from a pyramid and they went wild chasing it while screeching like a bunch of teenies at a rock concert.

I also think marv is kinda avoidant of DP and I know that marv has to fear DP if he's mafia. Him masoning Sandoba over DP is bad and might explain DPs lower effort.

MZ, Rels reasonable and pro-town all around but also a bit synthetic and lacking emotion for now. Not on the table for D1 I think and they have shown that they know what it takes to not lose to a casino.

DMB I think town. I liked most of the placements in her list and she had a golden opportunity to fall into her meta of antagonizing me just for fun and blending in with others doing so. I don't think she'd want a JK as mayor as mafia either.

That's about it for now. Otherwise:

Hapa joined discord and didn't post at all so I think it's due we make him the main secondary wagon that I can kill but I also need town's consent for it. Jealous works too, just make it visible please.


and an hour later

On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy



read progressions are not ok


Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 16:42 GMT
#2124
On March 06 2024 00:34 Jealous wrote:
Hi, vanilla town reporting. After losing yesterday to being ill, I'm going to be catching up over the next few hours. Will share any thoughts/reads I have as I do so. Thanks for being patient!

We need that gif of the anime girl at the store who can't believe it
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 16:42 GMT
#2125
On March 06 2024 01:38 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:33 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:29 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:26 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:24 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:23 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:21 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:14 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:12 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:10 CopCake wrote:
@HAPPA AND TRFEL

I have a small job for you.

Do you think this vivax from this game:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?user=Vivax

and this misslynched vivax day 1:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/618165-winter-warfare-mafia?user=Vivax

is the same?

Why would he claim something SO DANGEROUS, if he knows that, at the end of the day, people can be crazy enough to misslynch him? even if a claim of that caliber that is stupid?

Vivax, did you ever considered that idk, any other blue roles, that maybe got into the hands of someone insane, could also claim or soft claim something? Did you ever consider the fuck fest your claim would create?


The fuckfest can be over if you allow it to.

Why are you shielding Trfel and why don‘t you suspect Slam if you think his claim was fake.

Those are better questions


Slam could have want to out the game and the claim is pretty bad. Considering it serious is stupid.

But this is a theory.

Sup Slam, are you for real the cop?


Okay and Trfel just vanishing when he‘s typically a high WIM townie ?


You, dead on day 1 lynched, 7 pages.

Tfrel, killed night 4, 10 pages.


Why do people picture Tfrel someone who posts 24/7?


Don‘t know you tell me.

That still doesn‘t explain why you have to prevent him from accumulating votes.


Because he is not part of the Toby club, is neutral, and his reads are not based or influenced of "Oh Marv said this, so my read will be similar"

You know he was the MVP the game dead, chez and rayn were mafia.

You do not acknowledging this is suspicious.

I don't understand what your saying. What is toby club. And wouldn't being neutral be a more likely scum trait?


There is this clique of big egos or people who consider themselves high level players.

In this list there is koshi, marv, rayn, dp at least.

They try to figure out if they are town or mafia first and continue from there. Problem is, some of them are pretty good at scum and can fool people (rayn)

This is where people like Tfrel shine, because he, by being neutral and not influenced, have more accurate reads.

The neutral you are talking about is a read like "well, i think he is scummy but..." which is not a neutral read, just bullshit post pretending to be a read.

So by asking trfel you are hoping to gain what?


To know his - neutral - and wise perspective.

It is fresh air.

Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 16:44 GMT
#2126
On March 06 2024 01:14 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:12 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:10 CopCake wrote:
@HAPPA AND TRFEL

I have a small job for you.

Do you think this vivax from this game:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?user=Vivax

and this misslynched vivax day 1:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/618165-winter-warfare-mafia?user=Vivax

is the same?

Why would he claim something SO DANGEROUS, if he knows that, at the end of the day, people can be crazy enough to misslynch him? even if a claim of that caliber that is stupid?

Vivax, did you ever considered that idk, any other blue roles, that maybe got into the hands of someone insane, could also claim or soft claim something? Did you ever consider the fuck fest your claim would create?


The fuckfest can be over if you allow it to.

Why are you shielding Trfel and why don‘t you suspect Slam if you think his claim was fake.

Those are better questions


Slam could have want to out the game and the claim is pretty bad. Considering it serious is stupid.

But this is a theory.

Sup Slam, are you for real the cop?

Read rayn for answer
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 16:44 GMT
#2127
On March 06 2024 01:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m trying to wrap my head around this Palmar push by marv and what it means for marvs alignment.
I think Palmar has been way more townie this last like 5 pages and that only seems to solidify marvs read

For marvs alignment it is very promising. I don't think scum marv does this to town palmar. In all other worlds this is good. If it is TvT marv will figure it out, if not we lynch mafia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 16:44 GMT
#2128
On March 06 2024 01:39 Alakaslam wrote:
Un cc'd, vivax


I wouldn‘t cc you if you were cop.
I‘d be able to accumulate checks in addition to knowing you‘re scum.

With JK it‘s different it‘d be a tradeoff and probably worth doing.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 16:44 GMT
#2129
On March 06 2024 01:40 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:29 CopCake wrote:
Like, I dont understand why is it so bad to question Vivax claim.

I have the right to do it if I wanted to.


Okay so outside of the claim, how is vivax mafia


The claim itself is just stupid, how he wants tfrel dead considering the last game, I dont think he is scumhunting

His reads

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:13 Vivax wrote:
I think rayn has a decent chance to flip mafia by the way.
Cop says he can't be because he'd be angrier but there's nothing that says he isn't simply more restrained in this game.

I'm moving cop out of the mafia pool just because of what Koshi said about her and good intentions. I still think she was struggling back then and took way too long to join the chorus calling my claim awful.

Iamperfection has dropped off a lot and looks a lot like Oats at this point. I just don't see any motivation to find the right lynch here. Erratic play. I believe Oats still didn't deliver an estimation of marv and Sandroba like I asked.

I don't want to lynch Palmar. I think marv is doing jack shit, and he didn't try to run for mayor for it. The Palmar vote was his first meaningful contribution, and everyone treated it like some high priest tossed a piece of metal from a pyramid and they went wild chasing it while screeching like a bunch of teenies at a rock concert.

I also think marv is kinda avoidant of DP and I know that marv has to fear DP if he's mafia. Him masoning Sandoba over DP is bad and might explain DPs lower effort.

MZ, Rels reasonable and pro-town all around but also a bit synthetic and lacking emotion for now. Not on the table for D1 I think and they have shown that they know what it takes to not lose to a casino.

DMB I think town. I liked most of the placements in her list and she had a golden opportunity to fall into her meta of antagonizing me just for fun and blending in with others doing so. I don't think she'd want a JK as mayor as mafia either.

That's about it for now. Otherwise:

Hapa joined discord and didn't post at all so I think it's due we make him the main secondary wagon that I can kill but I also need town's consent for it. Jealous works too, just make it visible please.


and an hour later

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy



read progressions are not ok



Out of curiosity, have you played with vivax before?
And secondly, have you read the game you linked earlier?
No gg, No skill.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 16:45 GMT
#2130
Me, asking about it is not bad, and it is just this one small bad player asking another low class level player his opinion.

You can just easily ignore us.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 16:45 GMT
#2131
If you were fakeclaiming cop*
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 16:45 GMT
#2132
On March 06 2024 01:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:40 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:29 CopCake wrote:
Like, I dont understand why is it so bad to question Vivax claim.

I have the right to do it if I wanted to.


Okay so outside of the claim, how is vivax mafia


The claim itself is just stupid, how he wants tfrel dead considering the last game, I dont think he is scumhunting

His reads

On March 05 2024 23:13 Vivax wrote:
I think rayn has a decent chance to flip mafia by the way.
Cop says he can't be because he'd be angrier but there's nothing that says he isn't simply more restrained in this game.

I'm moving cop out of the mafia pool just because of what Koshi said about her and good intentions. I still think she was struggling back then and took way too long to join the chorus calling my claim awful.

Iamperfection has dropped off a lot and looks a lot like Oats at this point. I just don't see any motivation to find the right lynch here. Erratic play. I believe Oats still didn't deliver an estimation of marv and Sandroba like I asked.

I don't want to lynch Palmar. I think marv is doing jack shit, and he didn't try to run for mayor for it. The Palmar vote was his first meaningful contribution, and everyone treated it like some high priest tossed a piece of metal from a pyramid and they went wild chasing it while screeching like a bunch of teenies at a rock concert.

I also think marv is kinda avoidant of DP and I know that marv has to fear DP if he's mafia. Him masoning Sandoba over DP is bad and might explain DPs lower effort.

MZ, Rels reasonable and pro-town all around but also a bit synthetic and lacking emotion for now. Not on the table for D1 I think and they have shown that they know what it takes to not lose to a casino.

DMB I think town. I liked most of the placements in her list and she had a golden opportunity to fall into her meta of antagonizing me just for fun and blending in with others doing so. I don't think she'd want a JK as mayor as mafia either.

That's about it for now. Otherwise:

Hapa joined discord and didn't post at all so I think it's due we make him the main secondary wagon that I can kill but I also need town's consent for it. Jealous works too, just make it visible please.


and an hour later

On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy



read progressions are not ok



Out of curiosity, have you played with vivax before?
And secondly, have you read the game you linked earlier?


Yeah, I have played with Vivax and yeah, that is why I said Tfrel MVP there.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 16:46 GMT
#2133
Again this shit I need to talk about.
Also multiple investigatives being more likely than a double prot
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 16:46 GMT
#2134
On March 06 2024 01:45 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:40 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:29 CopCake wrote:
Like, I dont understand why is it so bad to question Vivax claim.

I have the right to do it if I wanted to.


Okay so outside of the claim, how is vivax mafia


The claim itself is just stupid, how he wants tfrel dead considering the last game, I dont think he is scumhunting

His reads

On March 05 2024 23:13 Vivax wrote:
I think rayn has a decent chance to flip mafia by the way.
Cop says he can't be because he'd be angrier but there's nothing that says he isn't simply more restrained in this game.

I'm moving cop out of the mafia pool just because of what Koshi said about her and good intentions. I still think she was struggling back then and took way too long to join the chorus calling my claim awful.

Iamperfection has dropped off a lot and looks a lot like Oats at this point. I just don't see any motivation to find the right lynch here. Erratic play. I believe Oats still didn't deliver an estimation of marv and Sandroba like I asked.

I don't want to lynch Palmar. I think marv is doing jack shit, and he didn't try to run for mayor for it. The Palmar vote was his first meaningful contribution, and everyone treated it like some high priest tossed a piece of metal from a pyramid and they went wild chasing it while screeching like a bunch of teenies at a rock concert.

I also think marv is kinda avoidant of DP and I know that marv has to fear DP if he's mafia. Him masoning Sandoba over DP is bad and might explain DPs lower effort.

MZ, Rels reasonable and pro-town all around but also a bit synthetic and lacking emotion for now. Not on the table for D1 I think and they have shown that they know what it takes to not lose to a casino.

DMB I think town. I liked most of the placements in her list and she had a golden opportunity to fall into her meta of antagonizing me just for fun and blending in with others doing so. I don't think she'd want a JK as mayor as mafia either.

That's about it for now. Otherwise:

Hapa joined discord and didn't post at all so I think it's due we make him the main secondary wagon that I can kill but I also need town's consent for it. Jealous works too, just make it visible please.


and an hour later

On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy



read progressions are not ok



Out of curiosity, have you played with vivax before?
And secondly, have you read the game you linked earlier?


Yeah, I have played with Vivax and yeah, that is why I said Tfrel MVP there.

So with what you linked, how is that not typical vivax? He literally does that that’s vivax
No gg, No skill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 16:48 GMT
#2135
Reputation is subjective.

Cop is saying she defends Trfel because if he‘s town he can find mafia, but that applies to a shittonne of other players in this game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 16:49 GMT
#2136
Maybe she just wants to be nice because he comes across as low confidence but it‘s a game about murdering each other and he fits my profile for scum.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 16:49 GMT
#2137
On March 06 2024 01:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:45 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:40 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:29 CopCake wrote:
Like, I dont understand why is it so bad to question Vivax claim.

I have the right to do it if I wanted to.


Okay so outside of the claim, how is vivax mafia


The claim itself is just stupid, how he wants tfrel dead considering the last game, I dont think he is scumhunting

His reads

On March 05 2024 23:13 Vivax wrote:
I think rayn has a decent chance to flip mafia by the way.
Cop says he can't be because he'd be angrier but there's nothing that says he isn't simply more restrained in this game.

I'm moving cop out of the mafia pool just because of what Koshi said about her and good intentions. I still think she was struggling back then and took way too long to join the chorus calling my claim awful.

Iamperfection has dropped off a lot and looks a lot like Oats at this point. I just don't see any motivation to find the right lynch here. Erratic play. I believe Oats still didn't deliver an estimation of marv and Sandroba like I asked.

I don't want to lynch Palmar. I think marv is doing jack shit, and he didn't try to run for mayor for it. The Palmar vote was his first meaningful contribution, and everyone treated it like some high priest tossed a piece of metal from a pyramid and they went wild chasing it while screeching like a bunch of teenies at a rock concert.

I also think marv is kinda avoidant of DP and I know that marv has to fear DP if he's mafia. Him masoning Sandoba over DP is bad and might explain DPs lower effort.

MZ, Rels reasonable and pro-town all around but also a bit synthetic and lacking emotion for now. Not on the table for D1 I think and they have shown that they know what it takes to not lose to a casino.

DMB I think town. I liked most of the placements in her list and she had a golden opportunity to fall into her meta of antagonizing me just for fun and blending in with others doing so. I don't think she'd want a JK as mayor as mafia either.

That's about it for now. Otherwise:

Hapa joined discord and didn't post at all so I think it's due we make him the main secondary wagon that I can kill but I also need town's consent for it. Jealous works too, just make it visible please.


and an hour later

On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy



read progressions are not ok



Out of curiosity, have you played with vivax before?
And secondly, have you read the game you linked earlier?


Yeah, I have played with Vivax and yeah, that is why I said Tfrel MVP there.

So with what you linked, how is that not typical vivax? He literally does that that’s vivax


I do not understand his claim, when he knows he might suffer the danger of getting misslynched anyways because the claim is just so bad to be true. Which makes me believe that he could be mafia with at least two big names.

I want to rule out that probability, as easy as that.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 16:51 GMT
#2138
I think his read on Oats was TMI if he‘s town. He wasn‘t looking as sexy as Trfel purported at the time.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 16:53 GMT
#2139
On March 06 2024 01:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Nobody wants to talk to me or what

I made a towncase on you
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 16:54 GMT
#2140
On March 06 2024 01:49 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:45 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:40 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:29 CopCake wrote:
Like, I dont understand why is it so bad to question Vivax claim.

I have the right to do it if I wanted to.


Okay so outside of the claim, how is vivax mafia


The claim itself is just stupid, how he wants tfrel dead considering the last game, I dont think he is scumhunting

His reads

On March 05 2024 23:13 Vivax wrote:
I think rayn has a decent chance to flip mafia by the way.
Cop says he can't be because he'd be angrier but there's nothing that says he isn't simply more restrained in this game.

I'm moving cop out of the mafia pool just because of what Koshi said about her and good intentions. I still think she was struggling back then and took way too long to join the chorus calling my claim awful.

Iamperfection has dropped off a lot and looks a lot like Oats at this point. I just don't see any motivation to find the right lynch here. Erratic play. I believe Oats still didn't deliver an estimation of marv and Sandroba like I asked.

I don't want to lynch Palmar. I think marv is doing jack shit, and he didn't try to run for mayor for it. The Palmar vote was his first meaningful contribution, and everyone treated it like some high priest tossed a piece of metal from a pyramid and they went wild chasing it while screeching like a bunch of teenies at a rock concert.

I also think marv is kinda avoidant of DP and I know that marv has to fear DP if he's mafia. Him masoning Sandoba over DP is bad and might explain DPs lower effort.

MZ, Rels reasonable and pro-town all around but also a bit synthetic and lacking emotion for now. Not on the table for D1 I think and they have shown that they know what it takes to not lose to a casino.

DMB I think town. I liked most of the placements in her list and she had a golden opportunity to fall into her meta of antagonizing me just for fun and blending in with others doing so. I don't think she'd want a JK as mayor as mafia either.

That's about it for now. Otherwise:

Hapa joined discord and didn't post at all so I think it's due we make him the main secondary wagon that I can kill but I also need town's consent for it. Jealous works too, just make it visible please.


and an hour later

On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy



read progressions are not ok



Out of curiosity, have you played with vivax before?
And secondly, have you read the game you linked earlier?


Yeah, I have played with Vivax and yeah, that is why I said Tfrel MVP there.

So with what you linked, how is that not typical vivax? He literally does that that’s vivax


I do not understand his claim, when he knows he might suffer the danger of getting misslynched anyways because the claim is just so bad to be true. Which makes me believe that he could be mafia with at least two big names.

I want to rule out that probability, as easy as that.

But we have established he is bad it doesn't make him scum.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1333
ComeBackTV 502
SteadfastSC431
TaKeTV 388
LamboSC2280
IndyStarCraft 144
Rex140
EnkiAlexander 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 431
LamboSC2 280
IndyStarCraft 144
ProTech141
Rex 140
BRAT_OK 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40662
Shuttle 2525
Horang2 923
EffOrt 908
Light 874
Mini 789
Soma 397
BeSt 330
Stork 325
firebathero 317
[ Show more ]
Rush 266
Hyuk 241
Snow 240
ZerO 217
ggaemo 175
Leta 102
Pusan 84
hero 80
Killer 62
Sea.KH 60
Sharp 47
sorry 39
Mind 35
Shinee 35
ToSsGirL 31
Mong 29
Bale 28
Shine 27
Yoon 26
Aegong 25
Sexy 23
soO 23
Trap 22
Terrorterran 19
Free 15
NotJumperer 11
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 9
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8899
Dendi904
qojqva762
Fuzer 178
420jenkins120
Counter-Strike
markeloff655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2005
crisheroes1227
XaKoH 178
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo1033
Hui .197
Liquid`VortiX179
ArmadaUGS160
QueenE107
Mew2King98
ZerO(Twitch)20
Railgan18
Trikslyr2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 12
• mYiSmile18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• HerbMon 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2021
League of Legends
• Nemesis2885
• Jankos2419
• TFBlade901
Other Games
• WagamamaTV182
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 18m
Stellar Fest
22h 18m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.