• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:10
CEST 09:10
KST 16:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8384 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 105

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 555 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 15:57 GMT
#2081
On March 06 2024 00:34 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:13 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:11 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy

Don’t make me regret my mayor vote please.


You won't the kill is pointed at Hapa.
I purely would want to leave Palmar alive for the fun value, but we need a viable counterwagon anyway, and there's nothing that says we shouldn't kill TTS, he has even posted less than Hapa.

We can maybe leave hapa to be modkilled and kill another lurker who is trying to avoid being modkilled? TTS fits the bill, I guess we can take another look when it's close to deadline.

Can you summarize the whisper log since marv is no fun.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 15:57 GMT
#2082
##unvote
##vote Palmar
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 15:58 GMT
#2083
On March 06 2024 00:57 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:34 sandroba wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:13 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:11 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy

Don’t make me regret my mayor vote please.


You won't the kill is pointed at Hapa.
I purely would want to leave Palmar alive for the fun value, but we need a viable counterwagon anyway, and there's nothing that says we shouldn't kill TTS, he has even posted less than Hapa.

We can maybe leave hapa to be modkilled and kill another lurker who is trying to avoid being modkilled? TTS fits the bill, I guess we can take another look when it's close to deadline.

Can you summarize the whisper log since marv is no fun.

❤️ You’ve seen the length of my posts right :p fuck am I typing that much on an iPad
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 16:00 GMT
#2084
This is going pretty well.

Palmar and Happa

I am happy with that
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 16:05 GMT
#2085
On March 05 2024 20:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 19:41 Palmar wrote:
So I'm going to talk about a few people now. Consider this just rambling thoughts about the thread that I'm absolutely not going to read in full. Probably gonna do this in a few parts so my reads might evolve from now until I've done the last people I want to talk about.

Oatsmaster

Both initially, and currently, the reason he's my tentative #1 lynch target is based on exactly one thing, this:

On March 04 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m running for mayor


Go find that post in his filter, then read the following maybe... 20 posts? I don't think there is a single one of them where he is actually pushing to get himself elected as mayor. Ironically he scolded someone else for doing that same thing.

On March 04 2024 12:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Mayor will sort itself out, probably be marv at the end of the day if he is town.

Hi again, not a big fan of you not pushing to be mayor, what gives?


I don't think pushing for it actually does anything.

You don’t seem to even want to be mayor


There really isn't much else to it. The case is simply "He said he wanted to be mayor but then none of his posting seems to point towards him actually wanting to be mayor".

It's far from lock scum case, it's mostly just a bad play regardless of alignment, but it's... maybe easier to explain as an attempt to do something bold as mafia. I'm gonna read more before I plant a vote or anything.

VisceraEyes

Part of me just wants him to be town because I'm happy VE is playing, so I admit it may be an overreaching town read.

But it's mostly a tone read. He seems to be happy to be playing the game. He said he wanted mayor and actually made a few follow up posts complaining no one was voting for him.

Also this isn't even alignment indicative but it's super good.

On March 05 2024 11:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
People saying unccd in a semi open setup is making my eyes roll so hard they're doing back flips. God I've never wished I was Mafia more in a game.


I have zero interest in lynching VE today.

DMB


So I haven't really read anything of hers but I just wanted to make this point.

On March 05 2024 06:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:13 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:10 Palmar wrote:
Good morning, I see we're up to a casual 60+ pages.

Where did you wake up from???

It's 8am in Iceland right now, what are you talking about?


Iceland has 1 or 2 hours time difference than Austria. It is not possible. You come here and directly start to lie?? It should be 9:18 or 8 :18 PM


She confuses me so much. I make something that's an obvious joke, and she jumps on it? Why? My gut is "well that's stupid and townies do stupid shit". But my meta is that she's perfectly willing to do stupid shit as mafia from last game.

She does get townie points for completely forgetting I exist in her list post though.

But yeah, I don't actually have a read on her, it's just something I noticed.



Sorry for not having you in my list post. You had like one page on you Filter. You came in the game after like 60 Pages or something. You posted some good one liners that i actually liked. Especially that one that either people should vote Vivax for mayjor or for lynch. That one made think a litte bit about the other players here. I understand that people think the claim is a scum move but why do they not lynch him when they are not voting him as mayjor either?
Still it was to less posting from you to make any kind of opinions on your aligment. I can just say I was not suspicious about your few posts just kinda liked them. Atm you are more likely Town for me, but beware, this can change quickly

Out of all the posts in the past like 12 hours DMB chooses this one to respond to, fence sits and doesn’t apply any of the bolded section to her list post earlier so where does that thinking even come out?
No gg, No skill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 16:06 GMT
#2086
That JAT train sure died off quickly.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 16:08 GMT
#2087
For posterity I‘ll let it be known that if I had a say I‘d have lynched Trfel.

No worries though won‘t try to be a hero.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 16:09 GMT
#2088
On March 06 2024 01:08 Vivax wrote:
For posterity I‘ll let it be known that if I had a say I‘d have lynched Trfel.

No worries though won‘t try to be a hero.

Have you submitted something in case of emergency
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 16:10 GMT
#2089
@HAPPA AND TRFEL

I have a small job for you.

Do you think this vivax from this game:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?user=Vivax

and this misslynched vivax day 1:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/618165-winter-warfare-mafia?user=Vivax

is the same?

Why would he claim something SO DANGEROUS, if he knows that, at the end of the day, people can be crazy enough to misslynch him? even if a claim of that caliber that is stupid?

Vivax, did you ever considered that idk, any other blue roles, that maybe got into the hands of someone insane, could also claim or soft claim something? Did you ever consider the fuck fest your claim would create?


Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 16:10 GMT
#2090
On March 06 2024 01:08 Vivax wrote:
For posterity I‘ll let it be known that if I had a say I‘d have lynched Trfel.

No worries though won‘t try to be a hero.

I am going to trust CC and Sandroba. Otherwise I would have as well liked it. But maybe not over Palmar and Hapa.
I had a good night of sleep.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 16:11 GMT
#2091
I dont buy it, you know how people play here, you know that even if you have the best of the reasons, the VOCALS are the ones who control the lynches.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 16:12 GMT
#2092
On March 06 2024 01:10 CopCake wrote:
@HAPPA AND TRFEL

I have a small job for you.

Do you think this vivax from this game:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?user=Vivax

and this misslynched vivax day 1:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/618165-winter-warfare-mafia?user=Vivax

is the same?

Why would he claim something SO DANGEROUS, if he knows that, at the end of the day, people can be crazy enough to misslynch him? even if a claim of that caliber that is stupid?

Vivax, did you ever considered that idk, any other blue roles, that maybe got into the hands of someone insane, could also claim or soft claim something? Did you ever consider the fuck fest your claim would create?


The fuckfest can be over if you allow it to.

Why are you shielding Trfel and why don‘t you suspect Slam if you think his claim was fake.

Those are better questions
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 16:12 GMT
#2093
On March 06 2024 01:10 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:08 Vivax wrote:
For posterity I‘ll let it be known that if I had a say I‘d have lynched Trfel.

No worries though won‘t try to be a hero.

I am going to trust CC and Sandroba. Otherwise I would have as well liked it. But maybe not over Palmar and Hapa.


Tfrel is a person who is neautral and level headed. His reads are good for that reason.

I honestly think that mafia knows about his last game and is scared of him.

die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 05 2024 16:14 GMT
#2094
On March 05 2024 13:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Thinking about it more, that dmb list is terrible

Why? Because i called you scum
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 16:14 GMT
#2095
On March 06 2024 01:12 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:10 CopCake wrote:
@HAPPA AND TRFEL

I have a small job for you.

Do you think this vivax from this game:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?user=Vivax

and this misslynched vivax day 1:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/618165-winter-warfare-mafia?user=Vivax

is the same?

Why would he claim something SO DANGEROUS, if he knows that, at the end of the day, people can be crazy enough to misslynch him? even if a claim of that caliber that is stupid?

Vivax, did you ever considered that idk, any other blue roles, that maybe got into the hands of someone insane, could also claim or soft claim something? Did you ever consider the fuck fest your claim would create?


The fuckfest can be over if you allow it to.

Why are you shielding Trfel and why don‘t you suspect Slam if you think his claim was fake.

Those are better questions


Slam could have want to out the game and the claim is pretty bad. Considering it serious is stupid.

But this is a theory.

Sup Slam, are you for real the cop?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 16:15 GMT
#2096
On March 06 2024 01:10 CopCake wrote:
@HAPPA AND TRFEL

I have a small job for you.

Do you think this vivax from this game:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?user=Vivax

and this misslynched vivax day 1:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/618165-winter-warfare-mafia?user=Vivax

is the same?

Why would he claim something SO DANGEROUS, if he knows that, at the end of the day, people can be crazy enough to misslynch him? even if a claim of that caliber that is stupid?

Vivax, did you ever considered that idk, any other blue roles, that maybe got into the hands of someone insane, could also claim or soft claim something? Did you ever consider the fuck fest your claim would create?



Why are you asking hapa he told town they could go fuck itself. And what are you saying did vivax make a bad play I think we have established that. Look at the way he claimed do you think that is something a scum would do when he did it.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 05 2024 16:16 GMT
#2097
On March 06 2024 01:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 20:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 19:41 Palmar wrote:
So I'm going to talk about a few people now. Consider this just rambling thoughts about the thread that I'm absolutely not going to read in full. Probably gonna do this in a few parts so my reads might evolve from now until I've done the last people I want to talk about.

Oatsmaster

Both initially, and currently, the reason he's my tentative #1 lynch target is based on exactly one thing, this:

On March 04 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m running for mayor


Go find that post in his filter, then read the following maybe... 20 posts? I don't think there is a single one of them where he is actually pushing to get himself elected as mayor. Ironically he scolded someone else for doing that same thing.

On March 04 2024 12:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Mayor will sort itself out, probably be marv at the end of the day if he is town.

Hi again, not a big fan of you not pushing to be mayor, what gives?


I don't think pushing for it actually does anything.

You don’t seem to even want to be mayor


There really isn't much else to it. The case is simply "He said he wanted to be mayor but then none of his posting seems to point towards him actually wanting to be mayor".

It's far from lock scum case, it's mostly just a bad play regardless of alignment, but it's... maybe easier to explain as an attempt to do something bold as mafia. I'm gonna read more before I plant a vote or anything.

VisceraEyes

Part of me just wants him to be town because I'm happy VE is playing, so I admit it may be an overreaching town read.

But it's mostly a tone read. He seems to be happy to be playing the game. He said he wanted mayor and actually made a few follow up posts complaining no one was voting for him.

Also this isn't even alignment indicative but it's super good.

On March 05 2024 11:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
People saying unccd in a semi open setup is making my eyes roll so hard they're doing back flips. God I've never wished I was Mafia more in a game.


I have zero interest in lynching VE today.

DMB


So I haven't really read anything of hers but I just wanted to make this point.

On March 05 2024 06:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:13 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:10 Palmar wrote:
Good morning, I see we're up to a casual 60+ pages.

Where did you wake up from???

It's 8am in Iceland right now, what are you talking about?


Iceland has 1 or 2 hours time difference than Austria. It is not possible. You come here and directly start to lie?? It should be 9:18 or 8 :18 PM


She confuses me so much. I make something that's an obvious joke, and she jumps on it? Why? My gut is "well that's stupid and townies do stupid shit". But my meta is that she's perfectly willing to do stupid shit as mafia from last game.

She does get townie points for completely forgetting I exist in her list post though.

But yeah, I don't actually have a read on her, it's just something I noticed.



Sorry for not having you in my list post. You had like one page on you Filter. You came in the game after like 60 Pages or something. You posted some good one liners that i actually liked. Especially that one that either people should vote Vivax for mayjor or for lynch. That one made think a litte bit about the other players here. I understand that people think the claim is a scum move but why do they not lynch him when they are not voting him as mayjor either?
Still it was to less posting from you to make any kind of opinions on your aligment. I can just say I was not suspicious about your few posts just kinda liked them. Atm you are more likely Town for me, but beware, this can change quickly

Out of all the posts in the past like 12 hours DMB chooses this one to respond to, fence sits and doesn’t apply any of the bolded section to her list post earlier so where does that thinking even come out?


Normaly i have day off, but somebody is sick and I had to come in fast. Didn't have much time to read. Btw list Was requested by rels. No answer from him atm
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 16:18 GMT
#2098
On March 06 2024 01:15 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:10 CopCake wrote:
@HAPPA AND TRFEL

I have a small job for you.

Do you think this vivax from this game:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?user=Vivax

and this misslynched vivax day 1:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/618165-winter-warfare-mafia?user=Vivax

is the same?

Why would he claim something SO DANGEROUS, if he knows that, at the end of the day, people can be crazy enough to misslynch him? even if a claim of that caliber that is stupid?

Vivax, did you ever considered that idk, any other blue roles, that maybe got into the hands of someone insane, could also claim or soft claim something? Did you ever consider the fuck fest your claim would create?



Why are you asking hapa he told town they could go fuck itself. And what are you saying did vivax make a bad play I think we have established that. Look at the way he claimed do you think that is something a scum would do when he did it.

Like on the most base level scum don't like attention. That's the opposite of what vivax accomplished
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 16:19 GMT
#2099
On March 06 2024 01:15 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:10 CopCake wrote:
@HAPPA AND TRFEL

I have a small job for you.

Do you think this vivax from this game:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?user=Vivax

and this misslynched vivax day 1:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/618165-winter-warfare-mafia?user=Vivax

is the same?

Why would he claim something SO DANGEROUS, if he knows that, at the end of the day, people can be crazy enough to misslynch him? even if a claim of that caliber that is stupid?

Vivax, did you ever considered that idk, any other blue roles, that maybe got into the hands of someone insane, could also claim or soft claim something? Did you ever consider the fuck fest your claim would create?



Why are you asking hapa he told town they could go fuck itself. And what are you saying did vivax make a bad play I think we have established that. Look at the way he claimed do you think that is something a scum would do when he did it.


I wanted to see if he would answer, totally bad move if he doesnt do little bit.

And yeah, it could happen if he is backed by big players and he is the most insane of them.

Consider it like this

You came from a game in which people call you scummy for being... "boring" even if you have good reads, why bring a bomb like that claim that doesnt benefit?

This need to be talked.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 16:19 GMT
#2100
On March 06 2024 01:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 19:41 Palmar wrote:
So I'm going to talk about a few people now. Consider this just rambling thoughts about the thread that I'm absolutely not going to read in full. Probably gonna do this in a few parts so my reads might evolve from now until I've done the last people I want to talk about.

Oatsmaster

Both initially, and currently, the reason he's my tentative #1 lynch target is based on exactly one thing, this:

On March 04 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m running for mayor


Go find that post in his filter, then read the following maybe... 20 posts? I don't think there is a single one of them where he is actually pushing to get himself elected as mayor. Ironically he scolded someone else for doing that same thing.

On March 04 2024 12:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Mayor will sort itself out, probably be marv at the end of the day if he is town.

Hi again, not a big fan of you not pushing to be mayor, what gives?


I don't think pushing for it actually does anything.

You don’t seem to even want to be mayor


There really isn't much else to it. The case is simply "He said he wanted to be mayor but then none of his posting seems to point towards him actually wanting to be mayor".

It's far from lock scum case, it's mostly just a bad play regardless of alignment, but it's... maybe easier to explain as an attempt to do something bold as mafia. I'm gonna read more before I plant a vote or anything.

VisceraEyes

Part of me just wants him to be town because I'm happy VE is playing, so I admit it may be an overreaching town read.

But it's mostly a tone read. He seems to be happy to be playing the game. He said he wanted mayor and actually made a few follow up posts complaining no one was voting for him.

Also this isn't even alignment indicative but it's super good.

On March 05 2024 11:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
People saying unccd in a semi open setup is making my eyes roll so hard they're doing back flips. God I've never wished I was Mafia more in a game.


I have zero interest in lynching VE today.

DMB


So I haven't really read anything of hers but I just wanted to make this point.

On March 05 2024 06:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:13 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:10 Palmar wrote:
Good morning, I see we're up to a casual 60+ pages.

Where did you wake up from???

It's 8am in Iceland right now, what are you talking about?


Iceland has 1 or 2 hours time difference than Austria. It is not possible. You come here and directly start to lie?? It should be 9:18 or 8 :18 PM


She confuses me so much. I make something that's an obvious joke, and she jumps on it? Why? My gut is "well that's stupid and townies do stupid shit". But my meta is that she's perfectly willing to do stupid shit as mafia from last game.

She does get townie points for completely forgetting I exist in her list post though.

But yeah, I don't actually have a read on her, it's just something I noticed.



Sorry for not having you in my list post. You had like one page on you Filter. You came in the game after like 60 Pages or something. You posted some good one liners that i actually liked. Especially that one that either people should vote Vivax for mayjor or for lynch. That one made think a litte bit about the other players here. I understand that people think the claim is a scum move but why do they not lynch him when they are not voting him as mayjor either?
Still it was to less posting from you to make any kind of opinions on your aligment. I can just say I was not suspicious about your few posts just kinda liked them. Atm you are more likely Town for me, but beware, this can change quickly

Out of all the posts in the past like 12 hours DMB chooses this one to respond to, fence sits and doesn’t apply any of the bolded section to her list post earlier so where does that thinking even come out?


Normaly i have day off, but somebody is sick and I had to come in fast. Didn't have much time to read. Btw list Was requested by rels. No answer from him atm

So what have you learned from the bolded section?
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1395
910 88
Bale 41
Aegong 24
ZergMaN 20
Noble 14
yabsab 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Fuzer 80
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King270
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1380
Other Games
summit1g8851
PiGStarcraft389
ceh9368
Sick160
Happy156
olofmeister116
ArmadaUGS109
Livibee92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick579
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream263
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2338
League of Legends
• Rush1382
• Lourlo1252
• Stunt487
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 50m
OSC
5h 50m
Stellar Fest
5h 50m
OSC
16h 50m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.